Microchipping Pets- Any thoughts?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I never had my cat microchipped because she was a house cat.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/09/1965

We have both the girls chipped molly and sophie if they go astray or stolen they can be pin pointed with in 20 yards 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/17/2017 at 9:30 PM, Butterfly28 said:

2 people on the same day asked me about microchips inserted  in their pets in case they get lost so they can track their location.

seems like this is a prelude to the possible mark of the beast.

how  do I prevent my own pet from getting chipped? she needs to get neutered by a vet.

and why has the Lord brought this to my attention?

Anyone experience anything similar- or have friends or family that have gone thru this?

do pets that get chipped still go to heaven?

Prelude to the beast mark? And in the last days thine poodle shall bear the mark of a man, and it shall be the number 666?:ph34r:

:bighug:snuggs

It isn't mandatory that a pet be chipped to my knowledge. My puppy was chipped by his previous owner. A blessing in that one day he got off the porch and was gone overnight. Animal control found him, scanned the area where the chips are implanted as a rule for easier ID, and brought him home to me. 

I would never let it happen to myself however. Though we are chipped in a sense with all the technology now that can track us through our cell phone, cars. The chip on my bank card looks just like the SIM card in my cell. I think that's why it fails at times at the checkout. It can't figure out if I'm paying for something or making a call. 

And even those toll devices that let us bypass paying each trip because it is a pre-pay program. And the device on our car is then scanned to charge the toll from our account when we pass through a designated lane on the interstates. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Children unlike pets are not likely to jump out of a car and run into the woods while you are vacationing.  The question really is, how badly will you want a missing pet back?

Same might be considered about a young child or even an adult one. How badly do you want to find them if they are missing?

Chip or no chip the evil one is here and the anti-Christ is soon coming if not alive today. Whatever the mark it too is coming if not here, chip or no chip.

It's apples and oranges-

Now that I think of it I should have my wife chipped!

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

I just suggested it to my beloved Texas Peach. She gave me the "look". Then said, you are funny. Since she didn't chuckle with enthusiasm, I am offering a radio collar as an alternative. So far no response. Guess I'll just have to rely on making her want to remain close.

Hey maybe do that with the pets too? l first I have to really want the cat. Hmm. It is nice enough, perhaps too nice, too close. Oh well chip em both it is! And praise God for bringing  both into my life or me into theirs.

Edited by Neighbor