• Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

12 minutes ago, JohnD said:
On 11/18/2017 at 6:16 AM, Justin Adams said:

It has hit the EU like a mad firestorm.

If you don't like someone or they are a political barrier to your progress, just get them in the papers. Does not matter what happens later. The law of first exposure does the damage. It is a horrible tool, yet is now the 'done thing' to use as a weapon.

Yep. And men are the most vulnerable.

Guilty until proven innocent.

And by the way, you'll never be proven innocent if you were alive or anywhere near the claimant...

Even if you weren't... you will still be under suspicion...

Just for the record, there ARE gallant men in the world.

My wife told of a boy in High School, considered a thug by most, who pulled the star quarterback off of her who was molesting her and would probably have raped her right there in front of onlookers who egged the quarterback on. 

I myself got jumped by a gang for stopping one of its lieutenants from putting the moves on a 13 year old kid who had some of us over at her house while her parents were away.

Yes I hung out with that gang at the time though I was not a member exactly. It was the 70's and the drug scene. We hung out and got high. About 15 of them turned on me a few nights later. I had the good sense not to fight back. I got punched in the face as they all took turns and the pedophile* I stopped a few days earlier kung fu kicked me in the chest with cowboy boots.

The "thug" who saved my wife would no doubt do it again. I certainly would, only this time I'd inundate them and haul what's left of them to the police.

So I know there are gallant men (more gallant than I by far) in the millions. So the stigma that men are always guilty of something regarding sex is not for all men.

* He was in Florida State penitentiary when I went into the Navy, I since googled him and saw his bald ugly mug on police blotter in the pen for life (murder).

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, JohnD said:

Only in Eden before eating the forbidden fruit could people go around full monty without a care or concern in the world.

actually I had some business acquaintances back when I was working that tell me that is the way it is in most nudist resorts...   according to them it quickly just becomes no big deal.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, other one said:

actually I had some business acquaintances back when I was working that tell me that is the way it is in most nudist resorts...   according to them it quickly just becomes no big deal.

Yet even nudists have to concern themselves about what to wear for supper.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

There is from what I've heard a petition drive to release documentation of representatives, congress, senate apparently, that have settled when charged with sexual misconduct over the years. Unfortunately, it is sealed and can only be accessed through the success of a lawsuit. 

I think that would be one solution to at least make such a document public after the unsealing of its contents. So that all those career criminals who are boasting now as career elected politicians can be known and thrown out by the voters come next election. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Just don't let it's results be known until about two weeks before election time...the public has a short memory.

Which is another factor that contributes to career politicians.  This story is all over the place. Google Results

The Hill November 15

Congress owes taxpayers answers about its harassment 'shush' fund

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

My solution to all the he said/she said claims and counter claims?  Ask each accuser, and each denier, to take a polygraph.  I think that might cut the number of claims in half and get rid of half the deniers without spending years on investigations and hearings and tying up the news cycle 24/7.  The liars would be weeded out pretty quickly because they wouldn't agree to be polygraphed, would they?  Simple.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

43 minutes ago, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

There is from what I've heard a petition drive to release documentation of representatives, congress, senate apparently, that have settled when charged with sexual misconduct over the years. Unfortunately, it is sealed and can only be accessed through the success of a lawsuit. 

I think that would be one solution to at least make such a document public after the unsealing of its contents. So that all those career criminals who are boasting now as career elected politicians can be known and thrown out by the voters come next election. 

Since we, the taxpayers, paid the claims we have the right to know what, and about whom, those claims are.