• Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,565
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi all,

Posting this just in case someone here is seeking help-

I have had some limited exposure to troubled and troubling young kids over a period of time. I have seen some programs that seem to help a little. And, I am aware of how prevalent the problem is becoming, along with the potential for life long  problems resulting from most schools inability to  help the troubled or disconnected children.

Let me emphasize, I am not "a qualified expert" in any sense of the words!

What I am is a witness of what is happening to some kids that seem disconnected, and of the help that has been found at some considerable cost, for  someone very close to me and our family.

I do suggest a look at the books and the program from  the writer of "Disconnected Kids".

I praise God for putting this opportunity of help within our own family, and for the rather substantial improvement that has been occurring. Thank you Lord.

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,247
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

Yes Neighbor, I'm interested. Is the book you are referring to by Dr. Robert Melillo? Have you read it, and if so your opinion? Would like to hear your experience with  these children.

• Followers:  18

Yes it is. We are in the locale of that medial practice.  I am witnessing the results in a personal setting. Fact, I am just  in awe of the dramatic changes occurring and am getting the books (  plural )  this week  for sharing with a well trained school counselor as well as for my own greater enlightenment.

So far I have been getting all my information second hand from the parents of one such child and seeing the results of the program. Other details I will gladly share in private message format. If you know how to start a Private Message send one. I don't know my way around here yet. I don't want to be perhaps abusing and misusing the  Worthy board for the promotion of a private practice, but am so excited for the answer to prayer that seems to be coming from this particular practice that I  do want to share of at least the name and that something exists that seems to have hope of success, so that anyone may do their own research.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,247
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Davida said:

Amazon: "Disconnected Kids: The Groundbreaking Brain Balance Program for Children with Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, and Other Neurological Disorders"   -Paperback – March 3, 2015   by Dr.Robert Melillo

Ebay, used, $4.94   free shipping   (on it's way)

• Followers:  18

On 11/19/2017 at 9:06 AM, Gary Lee said:

Yes Neighbor, I'm interested. Is the book you are referring to by Dr. Robert Melillo? Have you read it, and if so your opinion? Would like to hear your experience with  these children.

Also look into  the doctor's website , watch the videos of one extreme and I mean extreme situation. I think that will be of interest and revealing. They are also on Youtube