• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  479
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

22 minutes ago, OldCoot said:

Nachmanides, a venerated Jewish sage of the 13th century, in his analysis of the text of Genesis 1, determined there are 10 dimensions to the creation. 4 are knowable and 6 are unknowable.

Billions of dollars spent on particle colliders and particle accelerators, and science has come to the same conclusion.  4 are knowable and 6 are curled to less than 10 to the negative 33rd centimeters.

Those extra dimensions are what many would say is the realm of the spirit world.  It would also explain how something like UFO’s can make full 90 degree turns at over 5000 mph, or move from a stop to over 20,000 mph in less than a second, and make similar stops.  

We are myopic to think the existence we live in is reality.  No, reality is so much more than we perceive.

There is no clear evidence in scripture of 10 dimensions. If you have to skew verses and imply meanings to words and sentences, this is the work of the devil. Only the devil will manipulate scripture to bring out a meaning.

The Bible was written clearly that any person may understand. Not that a random Jewish philosopher has to interpret it in his own way, in order for everyone else to understand.

Let's say there is 10 dimensions. That doesn't matter and has no benefit to anyone, especially Christians. It doesn't change that it's still not written clearly in the Bible. Going beyond clear meaning, you enter the realm of heresy.

Also, you're pushing it with the UFO thing. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

25 minutes ago, MyLordsServant said:

There is no clear evidence in scripture of 10 dimensions. If you have to skew verses and imply meanings to words and sentences, this is the work of the devil. Only the devil will manipulate scripture to bring out a meaning.

The Bible was written clearly that any person may understand. Not that a random Jewish philosopher has to interpret it in his own way, in order for everyone else to understand.

Let's say there is 10 dimensions. That doesn't matter and has no benefit to anyone, especially Christians. It doesn't change that it's still not written clearly in the Bible. Going beyond clear meaning, you enter the realm of heresy.

Jewish philosopher

jewish what ................PHILOSOPHER.       PHILOSOPHER.     I bet you know what I mean my lords servant.  SINCE WHEN DOES MANS WIDSOM PHILOSPHY FIND ANYTHING

the carnal mind of man CANNOT receive the things of the SPIRIT .  YOU SPOT ON BRO , SPOT ON TO SEE what many can no longer see.  they trust science, philosophy.

ME , its GOD ONLY and the bible.    I know most will see me as the big dummy who sticks to one book ,   OH WELL.   the wisdom of THIS WORLD is FOOLISHNESS with GOD.

and that BOOK most in society scorn.    IT SURE TOLD OF THE VERY DAYS WE ARE NOW IN .  THEM SIGNS are CRYSTAL CLEAR . but of course it would. THEMS GODS holy words.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

36 minutes ago, MyLordsServant said:

How well versed in Hebrew are you to be able to make that claim?  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  479
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

4 minutes ago, OldCoot said:

How well versed in Hebrew are you to be able to make that claim?  

Enough to know that nowhere, does it say "God created 10 dimensions" or "10 dimensions exist".

Bring me up a clear verse from the scriptures, that confirms your theory and I will change my mind.

Clear enough that a 5 year old could understand.

If not, then no one can believe you.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 7:30 PM, MyLordsServant said:

Why does such a small portion of the Christian community, talk about how excited they are about heaven?

Most Christians are worried about the temporary pleasures and displeasure's on earth. Rather than the eternal greatness of afterlife.

What emotions  the prospect of being with the Lord  , ( no one is in " heaven "  yet , but rather in " paradise " ) , forever promotes in the Christians I know could better be described

as a sense of unshakable peace , release from all fear , coupled with great joy .  

Powerful emotions to be sure , but not primarily promoted by the thought of " heaven " .

And why not , after all we know so much of this Jesus that is the Christ who is with us always , and lives within our hearts that it quite easy to be filled with joy and peace .

" heaven "  we know almost nothing about . 

Jesus described much more of hell than He ever did heaven  heaven . 

You seem to be referring to " heaven " in a way separate from  Christ .

Heaven is ancillary factor  to most Christians I know , the knowledge of  which , even if we knew more ,  has no ability to transform fear into peace , sorrow into joy , weakness into 

meekness .

The strength and excitement for today comes from His presence , the power of His comradeship for every duty and disappointment of Life .

I am sure I will be just as excited about heaven when it becomes a  demonstrated  reality , just as the incarnate Word already is a real demonstrated reality .

" Lo I am with you always ."  Matthew 28 : 20

58 minutes ago, MyLordsServant said:

Enough to know that nowhere, does it say "God created 10 dimensions" or "10 dimensions exist".

Bring me up a clear verse from the scriptures, that confirms your theory and I will change my mind.

Clear enough that a 5 year old could understand.

If not, then no one can believe you.

I am not really concerned whether anyone believes me.  I didn't write the scripture and I am not trying to sell anything. I have studied things long enough to know that, as the Hebrew scholars contend, that when Messiah comes, he will not only interpret the passages in scripture, that He will interpret the very words. And that not only will He interpret the words, but also the very letters.  And not only will He interpret the letters, then He will interpret the very space between the letters.  

Sure, a 5 year old can understand the rudimentary concepts of scripture, but even the most learned scholar in history can only begin to grasp the depths of scripture.  No one can know all that scripture details.

How about the confirmation of scripture via equidistant letter sequencing (acrostics) of passages, chapters, and books?  Are you aware of that?  Like in one example, how every name of the book of Ruth is laid out in chronological order in Genesis 38 via 49 letter equidistance patterns, of course, only in the original Hebrew.   And while the name of Yahweh is not mentioned once in the book of Esther, it is via equidistant letter sequencing in the book.  And another unique thing about Esther, is that the method of equidistant letter sequencing spell out Messiah, Yeshua, and El Shaddai.  How about that the entire Gospel of Yeshua is laid out in the 10 generational names from Adam to Noah.   Most adults have vaguely a clue of such things, let alone a 5 year old.

You might want to dig a little deeper before you make assumptions about me.

Edited by OldCoot

37 minutes ago, OldCoot said:

I am not really concerned whether anyone believes me.  I didn't write the scripture and I am not trying to sell anything. I have studied things long enough to know that, as the Hebrew scholars contend, that when Messiah comes, he will not only interpret the passages in scripture, that He will interpret the very words. And that not only will He interpret the words, but also the very letters.  And not only will He interpret the letters, then He will interpret the very space between the letters.  

Sure, a 5 year old can understand the rudimentary concepts of scripture, but even the most learned scholar in history can only begin to grasp the depths of scripture.  No one can know all that scripture details.

How about the confirmation of scripture via equidistant letter sequencing (acrostics) of passages, chapters, and books?  Are you aware of that?  Like in one example, how every name of the book of Ruth is laid out in chronological order in Genesis 38 via 49 letter equidistance patterns, of course, only in the original Hebrew.   And while the name of Yahweh is not mentioned once in the book of Esther, it is via equidistant letter sequencing in the book.  And another unique thing about Esther, is that the method of equidistant letter sequencing spell out Messiah, Yeshua, and El Shaddai.  How about that the entire Gospel of Yeshua is laid out in the 10 generational names from Adam to Noah.   Most adults have vaguely a clue of such things, let alone a 5 year old.

You might want to dig a little deeper before you make assumptions about me.

OH dear.   I was on the jewish intefaiht sight and they made the same claims and its all about world peace .   as I read what they said it became clear

they are under a heavy delusion .  for they said moses , jesus and allah are all dancing in unity and this coming messiah they describe.  ITS True he is described in the bible

IN DANIEL    oh dear it will be the SON of perdtion .     you might want to flee SCHOLARS fast . 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH dear.   I was on the jewish intefaiht sight and they made the same claims and its all about world peace .   as I read what they said it became clear

they are under a heavy delusion .  for they said moses , jesus and allah are all dancing in unity and this coming messiah they describe.  ITS True he is described in the bible

IN DANIEL    oh dear it will be the SON of perdtion .     you might want to flee SCHOLARS fast . 

Oh dear.  Take a look at this.....

Screenshot 2017-11-23_19-13-15.jpg

Oh dear, yet again......

Screenshot 2017-11-23_19-17-53.jpg

Screenshot 2017-11-23_19-18-56.jpg

Gonna have a tough time convincing me that a bunch of Jewish scribes tried to hide the Gospel of Yeshua in the genealogical names in their Torah.  Especially since we have copies of the Torah from before the days of Yeshua on the earth.

Edited by OldCoot

4 minutes ago, OldCoot said:

Oh dear.  Take a look at this.....

Screenshot 2017-11-23_19-13-15.jpg

Old coot ,  I am only asking .   Please tell me you have nothing to do with that interfaith world peace lie.

Hebrew is so easy to read isn't it .   be blessed and praise the Lord.