• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Old coot ,  I am only asking .   Please tell me you have nothing to do with that interfaith world peace lie.

Hebrew is so easy to read isn't it .   be blessed and praise the Lord.

I have no knowledge of what group you are referring to.  Did not even know of existence of such a group. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 minutes ago, OldCoot said:

I have no knowledge of what group you are referring to.  Did not even know of existence of such a group. 

GOOD.     its all part of a religion that rome leads , its n the jews heavey too,  in our churches , and other religions are joining it , have been actually.

IF any man says I AM HE , and is pushing world peace on earth , THEY LIE , the son of man will not be in the secrete chambers, he wont be pushing an anti Christ

world peace all inclusive lie , he will COME to destroy the works ofthis darkness and its head of all evil.  the head of all evil will come in the name of love , world peace , unity

it will be all inclusive , for gays , for transgenders saying all are one earth family serving the same GOD.   yeah I know its men already preach this so its not hard tosee

where and who this is leading too.   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member

33 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

GOOD.     its all part of a religion that rome leads , its n the jews heavey too,  in our churches , and other religions are joining it , have been actually.

IF any man says I AM HE , and is pushing world peace on earth , THEY LIE , the son of man will not be in the secrete chambers, he wont be pushing an anti Christ

world peace all inclusive lie , he will COME to destroy the works ofthis darkness and its head of all evil.  the head of all evil will come in the name of love , world peace , unity

it will be all inclusive , for gays , for transgenders saying all are one earth family serving the same GOD.   yeah I know its men already preach this so its not hard tosee

where and who this is leading too.   

Yeah, I have never fallen for such dribble.  I do see this kind of thing developing and have for some time.  I think we can agree.

I only brought up what I did because I hold a very high view of scripture.  The Ruach's fingerprints are all over the scripture.  And finding little nuggets from time to time is outright joy to me.  It wouldn't surprise me that false systems would try to capitalize on such things and twist and use them to their advantage.  Likewise, I think there is more to what the creation is than we can ever fathom.  Dimensionality to the universe has been somewhat intriguing to me since my days as a student in college, back in the dark ages.  You see, I am an old coot.  A VN veteran, so that should give you and idea how old. :)

Shalom!

Edited by OldCoot

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  479
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

1 hour ago, OldCoot said:

I am not really concerned whether anyone believes me.  I didn't write the scripture and I am not trying to sell anything. I have studied things long enough to know that, as the Hebrew scholars contend, that when Messiah comes, he will not only interpret the passages in scripture, that He will interpret the very words. And that not only will He interpret the words, but also the very letters.  And not only will He interpret the letters, then He will interpret the very space between the letters.  

Sure, a 5 year old can understand the rudimentary concepts of scripture, but even the most learned scholar in history can only begin to grasp the depths of scripture.  No one can know all that scripture details.

How about the confirmation of scripture via equidistant letter sequencing (acrostics) of passages, chapters, and books?  Are you aware of that?  Like in one example, how every name of the book of Ruth is laid out in chronological order in Genesis 38 via 49 letter equidistance patterns, of course, only in the original Hebrew.   And while the name of Yahweh is not mentioned once in the book of Esther, it is via equidistant letter sequencing in the book.  And another unique thing about Esther, is that the method of equidistant letter sequencing spell out Messiah, Yeshua, and El Shaddai.  How about that the entire Gospel of Yeshua is laid out in the 10 generational names from Adam to Noah.   Most adults have vaguely a clue of such things, let alone a 5 year old.

You might want to dig a little deeper before you make assumptions about me.

I already knew about acrostics in the Bible. Regardless, nothing you said is relevant to the topic you decided to change.

"You might want to dig a little deeper before you make assumptions about me". The only assumption I made about you, is that you're basing your knowledge off someones theory. 

Seeing as you couldn't provide scripture, no one can agree with you.

• Group:  Diamond Member

1 hour ago, MyLordsServant said:

I already knew about acrostics in the Bible. Regardless, nothing you said is relevant to the topic you decided to change.

"You might want to dig a little deeper before you make assumptions about me". The only assumption I made about you, is that you're basing your knowledge off someones theory. 

Seeing as you couldn't provide scripture, no one can agree with you.

I guess you didn't read the other posts.   And like I stated, I really couldn't care less if anyone agrees with me.  Christianity is not a popularity contest.  Part of any dialogue is to also prove that the person making the assertion is wrong.  You wish to put me on the defensive.  Can't be done.  I out grew that many years ago.  We all base some of our theology on other scripture expositors.  Anyone who thinks they don't is lying to themselves.  The person who lives in a vacuum is usually wrong beyond all comprehension.  

Regarding the dimensionality assertion, It is true that I obtained that information from others.  I am not a master in the Hebrew language, especially the original ancient Hebrew.  And likewise, I am not a particle physicist.  I saw a unique match in what Nahmanides found by careful analysis of Gen 1 in the original, ancient Hebrew, and that it was striking that modern science has arrived at the same conclusion after many years and at much expense.   

Everyone who interprets scripture is theorizing.  No one person has a unique lock on what the Ruach intended to convey in every passage and every word of scripture.  No one person has a lock on interpretation.  That is not my idea or "theory", it was stated by the Apostle Peter.  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  650
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

Unfortunately, I know a lot of supposedly Christians who are not excited at all of Heaven, and I suspect that by having the possibility, they would live on earth maybe eternally.

Maybe one of the reasons, could be that some "pastors", especially in hierarchical churches, presented Heaven as a boring place, in which we wouldn't be able to do anything that we can do here. A static place.

The descriptions that we can find from Jesus, John and Paul of Heaven, instead, seems very exciting! Jesus said that the Lord will give everything he has to his good servants, and John said that we'll be similar to God (by of course, at the same time, staying obedient to Him). And this makes sense, because the Father who loves us, will likely want to share everything with us.

How wonderful is this perspective? :D

I really look forward to that. So much that, as discussed here ( https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/215373-can-we-ask-for-the-shortening-of-the-days-before-the-second-coming/) I wish we could even shorten with our prayers the return of the Lord

Maranatha. 

Edited by listener24
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 6:29 PM, Willa said:

Sometimes it reflects other beliefs that they have.  Some people think they are going to sleep in the grave before they get to see God.  Others think they will have to suffer in purgatory first.  Even to think they must be martyred first before Jesus comes is not something that one would really look forward to.  So those beliefs might color how they think about dying.  But those of us who think like Paul that to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord are looking forward to being with Him.   

Dig in willa , dig in deep to the Lord sister.  to be absent from this body is to be present with the LORD.

To depart and be with HIM is far better.   However I say HIS WILL BE DONE .     We have to start getting prepared in sound doctrine , the LORD , more and so much the more.

I warn us all a delusion has began and its on the move .    We have to understand something .   most who even call themselves christain are even beginning more than ever

to go under it .  Now of course we know THEY don't really know him, or they would be kept from it .

This world peace all inclusive mindset by media and religion , it aint going anywhere , ITS going to increase massive till everyone not of the LAMB

goes under it .  Yeah I know the divisions will keep increasing and chaos too, but this only puts fear into many and aides the solution for world peace and unity.

a great forsaking from JESUS ONLY saves,   is beginning .   the mindsets more and more will believe that their are many paths

and in fact to say their is only one will be seen as hate and evil .    But this is leading the world right to the son of perdtion WHO BY PEACE will destroy many.

NO fear of death willa , no fear .  this life was and is but  a vapour anyway , but eternal life has NO END.   amen.

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1