HAZARD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Check this stupidity out. Its getting worse every day.

UK teachers told to use gender-neutral pronouns
MEDIA firebrand Piers Morgan has angrily responded to teachers who have been told to use gender-neutral pronouns instead of “girls” and “boys.”
TEACHERS in the UK have been advised to stop calling female pupils “girls” as it “reminds them of their gender”.
The UK Government’s former mental health Tsar Natasha Devon told teachers at the UK’s top schools to use gender-neutral language toward their students.
According to The Telegraph, Devon told the Girls’ School Association she would “never walk into a room in an-all girls’ school and say ‘girls’ or ‘ladies’”.
Instead, she recommended using gender-neutral labels like “pupils” or “students”.
Devon said calling students “girls” reminded them of their gender and “all the stereotypes that go with it”. For example, she said the word “boys” encouraged students to be “macho” and to not talk about their feelings.
Her comments have sparked a spirited debate in the UK. On Good Morning Britain, Piers Morgan railed against Devon. “It’s preposterous. Utterly preposterous.” “It’s over. No more boys, no more girls. No more men, no more women. It’s over. The world is over,” Morgan said. He added that people who “agree with this garbage” were “virtue signalling clowns”.“You’re the only one obsessed with this,” Morgan’s co-host Susanna Reid told him. “Should we talk about the more serious issues in the world?” she asked.
Good Morning Britain ran a poll on Twitter, asking: “Should we stop calling female pupils girls because it reminds them of their gender?”
At the time of writing, over 13,000 had responded, with 96 per cent saying: “No.”
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

Check this stupidity out. Its getting worse every day

*I agree Haz, it's beyond a joke.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,065
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Drop and roll ... most are on fire they just don't know it yet.

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

The gov is run by the 'PC persons'. Most Brits ignore them (the politicos).

Gov are afraid of their shadows in case someone says 'boo' and it gets on the news.

The media is quite sure of its game and laughs all the way to the bank.

Thing is, most who pontificate about this, will never meet an average Brit. So they in turn let the media formulate their views and understanding. Brains-to-glue via hype.

Just programming is all.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

2 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Gov are afraid of their shadows in case someone says 'boo' and it gets on the news.

"For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed." - John 3:20

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

The gov is run by the 'PC persons'. Most Brits ignore them (the politicos).

The media is quite sure of its game and laughs all the way to the bank.

Thing is, most who pontificate about this, will never meet an average Brit. So they in turn let the media formulate their views and understanding. Brains-to-glue via hype.

Just programming is all.

The whole concept of eliminating  gender based vocab just blows my mind.

Where this notion of feeling "less than" if I am referred to by my gender : girl, woman, female, she, her etc is nonexistent. I work at an educational institution and not one student that I have come across sulks because I refer to them by their gender.

Someone, somewhere, has come up with this lie and fed it to ....who knows who... and they've run with it - and sad to say, like sheep, folk are eating it up.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

And its just going to get worse;

Mum demands school BANS Sleeping Beauty because she 'didn't consent to being kissed'
A MOTHER has asked her son’s school to take ‘Sleeping Beauty’ off the curriculum for its "inappropriate sexual" message.
Mother-of-two Sarah Hall, from Northumberland Park, says the fairytale promotes unacceptable behaviour which should not be read to young children.
She argued it teaches children that it is ok to kiss a woman while she’s asleep, which she says is not acceptable.
Ms Hall was reading a school book with her son, Ben, six, which was based on the traditional story.
She said: “I think it’s a specific issue in the Sleeping Beauty story about sexual behaviour and consent.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, HAZARD said:

And its just going to get worse;

Mum demands school BANS Sleeping Beauty because she 'didn't consent to being kissed'
A MOTHER has asked her son’s school to take ‘Sleeping Beauty’ off the curriculum for its "inappropriate sexual" message.
Mother-of-two Sarah Hall, from Northumberland Park, says the fairytale promotes unacceptable behaviour which should not be read to young children.
She argued it teaches children that it is ok to kiss a woman while she’s asleep, which she says is not acceptable.
Ms Hall was reading a school book with her son, Ben, six, which was based on the traditional story.
She said: “I think it’s a specific issue in the Sleeping Beauty story about sexual behaviour and consent.

If she thinks it's bad that Sleeping Beauty was kissed in her sleep...

...she should read the story in the original. :o

• Thumbs Up 3

6 hours ago, sheya joie said:

If she thinks it's bad that Sleeping Beauty was kissed in her sleep...

...she should read the story in the original. :o

Ive never read the original....I thought the old European fairy tales were political stories in disguise:26:

The Pied Piper is a bit odd ....a man playing a flute with children following him....

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

I dunno folks. The old EU sick-o things are a historical stamp of authenticity.

Now folk are anti-Google (great!) because they make ad money over videos of half dressed kids.

The left hand is 'being naughty' while the right hand is waving a flag of innocence. Talk about duality and duplicity. It is all nuts.

Very soon, we are all going to choke on our force fed political correctness, while we munch on the forbidden fruits of back alley freedom - people burgers! Sweeney-Todd to the rescue!

There are no opinions any more, just approval ratings. So long as you do not get caught, do anything I guess.
The 19 second sound-bite rules. Just for a moment though - until the next mindless noise assails.