• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,197
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

8 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Ah yes. The mantra of today is centered on us, me me me.

I presume the morning and eve refers to the two sacrifices daily?  So we have to wait for an 'agreement', then a temple being rebuilt/built and then this stuff happening. Seems quite a ways off, but I note that some 'prophets' say this will all happen in just a few years from now.
What are you thoughts. I am not a pre-trip person really - but would not refuse the great Sky-Wagon either... I will keep that in my travel plans too.

Hi Justin,

As to the `daily sacrifices` I just think they are sacrifices they will do daily. The evening-morning shows how Israel looks at their `day.` We go midnight to midnight, they go twilight to twilight.

Also the temple that the lawless one (A/C) puts up his Abomination of desolation is NOT the third temple which the Lord will build (Ezekiel) on the site of Solomon`s temple. The temple in the tribulation is described by Paul as `naos` a Greek word referring to a sanctuary elsewhere. Whenever Jesus referred to the Holy temple He used the word `hieron.` And today the people of Jerusalem worship in a temple, synagogue in King George street.

Then as to the pre-trib, it is about knowing more of Christ`s purposes and not being an escape route. Pray that you come to more understanding. Now just about to post my new blog - `The Tribulation Calendar.`  Just doing an intro. Hope to see you there and read your thoughtful comments.

have a good day, Marilyn. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Shilohsfoal,

The daily sacrifices have not started yet. They do so 7 months and 10 days into the tribulation, after Israel has cleansed the land of all the Russian Federation`s army (corpses). This takes 7 months and then they will start their sacrifices, as God has delivered them from the enemy and thus they turn to Him.

`For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them, in order to cleanse the land.` (Ez. 39: 12)

...all the nations shall see my judgment which I have executed....so the house of Israel shall know the I am the Lord their God from that day forward.` (Ez. 39: 21 & 22)

Marilyn.

Lol.

Umm.I think you are overlooking the sacrifices they already make to Moloch.

You are.There are only a very few people in Israel today who worship God because most don't know him.In rejecting the messiah ,they have not found God.

The sacrifices they make today is offering their children to Moloch which means king.It is written their lungs symbol is a star so you should be able to figure out who that is.At the age of 18 , theier children are to serve Moloch.They call it a conscription.Anyways.It is written that the king of the north shall give them a military which shall occupy Jerusalem for 42 months.When this host is  given to Israel by his good ally,the sacrifice or conscription comes to and end.

http://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/8-12.htm

This will probably take place within three years.The Donald is on it.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Lol.

Umm.I think you are overlooking the sacrifices they already make to Moloch.

You are.There are only a very few people in Israel today who worship God because most don't know him.In rejecting the messiah ,they have not found God.

The sacrifices they make today is offering their children to Moloch which means king.It is written their lungs symbol is a star so you should be able to figure out who that is.At the age of 18 , theier children are to serve Moloch.They call it a conscription.Anyways.It is written that the king of the north shall give them a military which shall occupy Jerusalem for 42 months.When this host is  given to Israel by his good ally,the sacrifice or conscription comes to and end.

http://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/8-12.htm

This will probably take place within three years.The Donald is on it.

Hi Shilohsfoal,

I am not interested in discussing someone`s fanciful ideas. And your statements do not make sense. You speak of Israel and then when a host, army is given them....????

I`m only interested in discussing God`s word, not other`s opinions of it.

`For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them, in order to cleanse the land.` (Ez. 39: 12)

...all the nations shall see my judgment which I have executed....so the house of Israel shall know the I am the Lord their God from that day forward.` (Ez. 39: 21 & 22)

God turns Israel to Him, they start the sacrifices IN THE TEMPLE, later the A/C takes them away and sets up his abomination as the Lord tells us in Matthew, & finally when the Lord comes He cleanses the sanctuary, as God`s word tells us. Clear & straight forward.

Marilyn.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

15 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

As to the `daily sacrifices` I just think they are sacrifices they will do daily. The evening-morning shows how Israel looks at their `day.` We go midnight to midnight, they go twilight to twilight.

The context is the regular sacrifice being removed from God and given to the horn.

• It even magnified itself to be equal with the Commander of the host; and it removed the regular sacrifice from Him, and the place of His sanctuary was thrown down. And on account of transgression the host will be given over to the horn along with the regular sacrifice.  Daniel 8:11-12

The regular sacrifices were to take place in the morning and in the evening as I mentioned in an earlier post.  The original language uses evening and morning, not "days".  You have to ask yourself 2300 evening morning what?  If it were indicating "days" you would think it would say something like 2300 evening and 2300 morning, similar to the forty day and forty night reference in Exodus 34:28.  Why use evening morning?  Because its giving the duration in terms of how many regular sacrifices that are affected, 2300.  Since there are two per day, the duration is 1150 days.  The context is the regular sacrifice and the 2300 is given in reference to that.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48

14 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Shilohsfoal,

I am not interested in discussing someone`s fanciful ideas. And your statements do not make sense. You speak of Israel and then when a host, army is given them....????

I`m only interested in discussing God`s word, not other`s opinions of it.

God turns Israel to Him, they start the sacrifices IN THE TEMPLE, later the A/C takes them away and sets up his abomination as the Lord tells us in Matthew, & finally when the Lord comes He cleanses the sanctuary, as God`s word tells us. Clear & straight forward.

Marilyn.

Yes im,talking about Israel.A host shall be given to Israel which shall obolish the daily sacrifice.That's what the scripture is about Israel.

Not Russia.

Your fanciful ideas of Russia are false and I don't care to hear them so I will leave .Enjoy

http://biblehub.com/leviticus/18-21.htm

It's hard to believe you actually said after those people turn,to God they start thier old sacrifices again.You make the Pharisees look as though they knew what they were doing,when,they were only blind leaders of the blind.

No.The sarifices of sheep and goats is a thing of the past.Christ is the fulfillment of the sacrifice .

And as I said.After the Israeli govermeny is given a millirary ,then the conscription will end.

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-31.htm

Trump will cause this with his peace plan.

Nothing fancy about any of it.Just the word of God and pure common sense.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Hi Shilohsfoal,

Yes we see things quite differently, ay bro, so will just have to wait and see.

Have a good day, Marilyn.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,460
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 11/23/2017 at 3:33 PM, Marilyn C said:

`He even exalts himself as high as the Prince of the host; and by him the daily sacrifices were taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down. because of transgression, an army was given over to the horn to oppose the daily sacrifices, and he cast truth down to the ground. He did all this and prospered.

Then I heard a holy one speaking; and another holy one said to that certain one who was speaking, "How long will the vision be, concerning the daily sacrifices and the transgression of desolation, the giving of both the sanctuary and the sanctuary and the host to be trampled underfoot?"

And he said to me, "For two thousand and three hundred days (evening-mornings); then the sanctuary shall be cleansed."`  (Dan. 8: 11 - 14)

Interesting number - 2,300 days, (evening-mornings).

I believe they that is the time from the sacrifices in Israel beginning again, then through the time of the A/D (abomination of desolation) the sanctuary & host cast down and an image that talks set up, (Rev. 13: 15) through to the temple being cleansed, properly restored.

....I...(220 days).....X.................(2,300 days) ..............................I...>    (= 7 yrs) (X = sacrifices starting)

What are your thoughts?

Marilyn.

Hi Ya Marilyn!

Figuring out these days have been a challenge for me too. As I've mentioned previously in other threads, I think some of the different numbers that don't add up are due to the addition of days to set up the Kingdom of the Lord and judge the nations. Now to a very interesting subject...

We know 'exactly' from the signing of a seven year peace agreement with many by the Antichrist, exactly how long the tribulation will be. We know the exact 3-1/2 year midpoint period when the AC make the abomination of desolation. So, how do you make sense of what Jesus told us in Mat 24: 22 and Mark 13: 20?

Matthew 24: 22  And except those days be shortened, there should be no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened

How are they going to be shortened, as we know exactly how many days the tribulation is? That has baffled me for quite awhile, and I recently came across a very plausible and brilliant answer that's explained in detail, and it makes perfect sense. It blew my mind, and why didn't I think of that?

It's a little long, but if anyone is interested in the potential answer, it is found at the Rapture Ready dot com website, authored by Ronda Lane, titled "Those Days Shall Be Shortened".

This was the first time I've read a very plausible idea that makes perfect sense and fits the scriptures. If you happen to have the time to read it, please let me know what you think?  

31 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hi Ya Marilyn!

Figuring out these days have been a challenge for me too. As I've mentioned previously in other threads, I think some of the different numbers that don't add up are due to the addition of days to set up the Kingdom of the Lord and judge the nations. Now to a very interesting subject...

We know 'exactly' from the signing of a seven year peace agreement with many by the Antichrist, exactly how long the tribulation will be. We know the exact 3-1/2 year midpoint period when the AC make the abomination of desolation. So, how do you make sense of what Jesus told us in Mat 24: 22 and Mark 13: 20?

Matthew 24: 22  And except those days be shortened, there should be no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened

How are they going to be shortened, as we know exactly how many days the tribulation is? That has baffled me for quite awhile, and I recently came across a very plausible and brilliant answer that's explained in detail, and it makes perfect sense. It blew my mind, and why didn't I think of that?

It's a little long, but if anyone is interested in the potential answer, it is found at the Rapture Ready dot com website, authored by Ronda Lane, titled "Those Days Shall Be Shortened".

This was the first time I've read a very plausible idea that makes perfect sense and fits the scriptures. If you happen to have the time to read it, please let me know what you think?  

Hi ya too bro,

Yes that was a biggie for me too. And I will look into your link, thanks. Here is my view, (& you can get the step by step view in my latest blog, `The Tribulation Calendar.`

Cal3.jpg

Hi Dennis,

Had a quick look at that site. The shortening of the trib. is presented as a shortening of a 24 hour day. Not possible.

`And it shall come to pass that from one New Moon to another, and from one Sabbath to another, all flesh shall come to worship before me,` says the Lord.` (Isa. 66: 23) 

The earth revolves as we well know every 24 hours and that is set by God. The earth is not going to go out of kilter as it is upheld by God Himself. (Heb. 1: 3)

Marilyn.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,460
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

It's not only possible, it will be shortened by 1/3, the hours of visible daylight, the moon and stars. The day and night cycle has dramatically changed. You're correct in that the revolution of the earth will still remain at 24 hours. Just a cursory look at the article doesn't give the detail the author is expressing. I think it gives insight to what Jesus was saying in Matthew 24: 22. 

Anyway, carefully reading the article and pondering it, I found it insightful to consider.