IGNORED

Fear that God will punish me for sins which are actually not sins, also question to baptized

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hello everybody, 

I am suffering from OCD ( obsessive compulsive disoarder ). People, who are well educated in OCD, told me that I have also symptoms of OCD scrupolosity. 

I have fear from not doing some behaviours, that after I don't do it I feel like God should punish me or some external power will punish me. For example I feel like some external power or God is saying to me, that i have to put this certain sock on this foot and the other sock on the other leg. I feel so anxious, when I don't do it exactly like someone said it to me. I didn't do it this time and I am really anxious and don't know what to do or how to think about this event. So thats why I am searching for help here. Also i have one more question, i heard, that those people who were baptized, that God will forgive them more than those so weren't. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

Hi Johny111

Stay focused on the knowledge that God Loves you so very much He sent His Son to be cursed in your place...Have faith and believe God cannot lie..

God bless you

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

On 11/24/2017 at 12:59 AM, johny111 said:

Hello everybody, 

I am suffering from OCD ( obsessive compulsive disoarder ). People, who are well educated in OCD, told me that I have also symptoms of OCD scrupolosity. 

I have fear from not doing some behaviours, that after I don't do it I feel like God should punish me or some external power will punish me. For example I feel like some external power or God is saying to me, that i have to put this certain sock on this foot and the other sock on the other leg. I feel so anxious, when I don't do it exactly like someone said it to me. I didn't do it this time and I am really anxious and don't know what to do or how to think about this event. So thats why I am searching for help here. Also i have one more question, i heard, that those people who were baptized, that God will forgive them more than those so weren't. 

angels of satan torture you, there is no point in fearing or obeying them - they have been able to cause pangs of conscience to people (of course against the will of the true God)

Blessings