instant-turn-offs-highres.png

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I think she was over reacting. If she did not like the choices he made she could have just said "no thank you". I do not see anything wrong with going to the library. But I would decline the movies and the pool hall. I am a very honest person and I think I would tell him why I would decline the first two without all the drama. I would hope he would respect my views. If not he would not be the person for me.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0

man yall kn

8 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I think she was over reacting. If she did not like the choices he made she could have just said "no thank you". I do not see anything wrong with going to the library. But I would decline the movies and the pool hall. I am a very honest person and I think I would tell him why I would decline the first two without all the drama. I would hope he would respect my views. If not he would not be the person for me.

Man yall know how to kill a joke. Gina is a parody of those super legalistic christians who see everything as a si

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Days Won:  21

I know people like that. I personally don't go to pool halls but I do frequent the movies. I think it's a personal conviction but I wouldn't be so dramatic about someone asking me to go, I would have just said no thanks and proposed a different idea. lol

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

1 hour ago, TheAimes said:

I know people like that. I personally don't go to pool halls but I do frequent the movies. I think it's a personal conviction but I wouldn't be so dramatic about someone asking me to go, I would have just said no thanks and proposed a different idea. lol

*Gasp* you don't go to pool hall! You legalistic sinner!

5 minutes ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

*Gasp* you don't go to pool hall! You legalistic sinner!

Well I probably would go if they didn't leave me unable to breathe. It isn't an issue of sin for me, I'm just super allergic to cigarette smoke and every pool hall I've been in has been too smokey for me to deal with. Kinda stinks too because I do like playing pool. 

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

25 minutes ago, TheAimes said:

Well I probably would go if they didn't leave me unable to breathe. It isn't an issue of sin for me, I'm just super allergic to cigarette smoke and every pool hall I've been in has been too smokey for me to deal with. Kinda stinks too because I do like playing pool. 

I understand my wife is extremely sensitive to cigarette smoke to. If I ride with a smoker during the day she makes me change as soon as I walk in the door lol.

Just for the record I was just giving you a hard time. I could care less if someone likes pool hall or not. My town doesn't even have any dedicated pool halls...just a bowling alley with one and I think a bar or 2. Not sure I don't frequent the bars in town lol

17 minutes ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

I understand my wife is extremely sensitive to cigarette smoke to. If I ride with a smoker during the day she makes me change as soon as I walk in the door lol.

Just for the record I was just giving you a hard time. I could care less if someone likes pool hall or not. My town doesn't even have any dedicated pool halls...just a bowling alley with one and I think a bar or 2. Not sure I don't frequent the bars in town lol

Oh I know you were just picking. I just wanted to clarify so I don't get the rap of legalistic. Penguins have bad enough of a name around here ya know. :D BTW, I love bowling too. Now I want to go bowling. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

creativemechanic - I thought it was funny.  :laugh:  I know a few people like that.....