Sign in to follow this  
listener24

An unprecedented event: would you join this?

"knock and the door will be opened to you."

Imagine this unprecedented event.
Christians, from all over the world, 
united physically in congregations,
united virtually through technology,
united spiritually in the Holy Ghost,
praying together with a clear, unified intention: shortening, hastening the Return of the Lord (2 Peter 3:12, Revelation 22:17,
Revelation 22:20, Matthew 6:5-13, Luke 18:1-8)
Wouldn’t the Lord be quick, in fulfilling their holy prayer?

“[…] And the Lord said, “Listen to what the unjust judge says. 
And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting 
them off? I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. 
However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?This is not happening yet, but we can make it happen.

SUMMARY (You can freely download the pdf)

1 - Brief history of the Church
2 – God wants men to cooperate his plans
3 – The importance of prayer and the Lord’s prayer
4 – The Last Day
5 – While in the world
6 – Warnings
7 – Avoid misconceptions
8 – An unprecedented event
9 – SOURCES

1 - Brief history of the Church

Along the history, many spiritual leaders did not listen to (Matthew 23:9-10)And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.
Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah.”

Therefore, it comes as no surprise that many false teachings did spread for centuries. Nor it is a surprise that 
true Christians come to a better understanding of some concepts through centuries, because luckily some of them 
are able to get rid of the false teachings they have received. Indeed, luckily some listened to Matthew 23:9-10. 

Moreover, Jesus said (John 16:12):I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he 
will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.Thus, an increasing understanding, founded on the Gospels and never contradicting them, is to be expected 
through history.

2 – God wants men to cooperate his plans

Even though God could do everything alone, by not waiting his followers to align their will to His will, still 
he wants men to decide to cooperate with Him, to proceed in His salvation Plan. 
For those who knows the Scriptures, it’s not needed to quote the countless times in which God waited for men 
to turn to Him, and adhere His plan, before making things happen. Because being a loving Father, he doesn’t 
force His will upon men.

3 – The importance of prayer and the Lord’s prayer

Point 2 on cooperation between God and men, is one of the reasons why Jesus stressed so much the importance 
of prayer. To be short, we only quote some passages, but there are countless ones in the Gospels alone:
(Matthew 7:7) 
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.”
(John 16:24)
“Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.”

Of course, we need to make prayers aligned with God’s will. But even if something is already in God’s will, 
it’s really important for us to pray for it, because the Lord doesn’t want to force his gifts upon us, but He wants 
us to desire Him. Otherwise, there wouldn’t be any need for any prayer whatsoever. 

Now, what’s the only prayer that the Lord directly taught us? The Lord’s prayer.
Let’s examine some passages:
“your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.”
[…]
“And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.”

Now, let’s think about it, by knowing the Scriptures. When and how can the Lord completely fulfill these 
requests? Could they be fulfilled while we are still on earth?

4 – The Last Day

It doesn’t take a leap of imagination, to realize that the Lord’s prayer promises will be fully fulfilled only 
with the Rapture and His Second Coming.
[Even the only apparently not messianic request about the “bread”, is translated somewhere as “the bread of 
tomorrow”, thus indicating the bread of the Kingdom.]

Now, it’s not a purpose of this work to choose which interpretation of the Second Coming is more Scriptural. 
Whatever it is, pre/post/multi/anti/tribulation,this is not the point here.

The point is that only in the Last Day, the Lord will fully fulfill the Lord’s prayer requests. 

Now, are we aware of this? Are we, most Christians, praying that prayer with full intention and awareness, 
with the awareness that we are asking the Lord, according to His will, to shorten the days of His coming?

It doesn’t seem like this awareness has been fully reached so far, but now the times may be arrived. 
Now this intention can be shared to Christians all over the earth. 

And it’s nothing new, it’s something fully Scriptural (2 Peter 3:12, Revelation 22:17, Revelation 22:20, Matthew 6:13), 
it’s just a better understanding of the power of our prayer in the name of Jesus. 

We are not predicting the day or the hour, and we’ll never try to do it.

There is no needing of knowing the day nor the our, to ask the Lord to come quick, according to His will. 

How powerful would be this prayer, shouted by all His elects?

What if some wise pastors could be able to share this intention to Christians all over the world, and all 
together we could pray “Come”, and “Deliver us from evil”, with the full understanding that we are asking for 
the Rapture, instead of passively waiting for it? 

This would be an unprecedented event in History, since so far most Christians have passively waited for it

5 – While in the world

Asking for the rapture, doesn’t cut off any obligation for a true Christian life.
Before Jesus returns, we’ll still have the obligation to love everyone, serve other people, improve the 
society, improve ourself, spread the Gospel. All of these commandments are in the Gospel and are immutable. 
At the same time, with this prayer, we clarify our intention to God, we tell Him that we are ready, and it 
is now time for our plans to align with His plans, and that we fully want and responsibly request His return 
for the elects.

6 – Warnings

Unfortunately, there will always be some Christians who don’t really want the Lord to come soon. They are 
not excited at all about Heaven. Exactly like in these Parables:

(Luke 14:15-20)
“When one of those at the table with him heard this, he said to Jesus, “Blessed is the one who will eat 
at the feast in the kingdom of God.”
Jesus replied: “A certain man was preparing a great banquet and invited many guests. At the time of the 
banquet he sent his servant to tell those who had been invited, ‘Come, for everything is now ready.’ “But they 
all alike began to make excuses. The first said, ‘I have just bought a field, and I must go and see it. Please 
excuse me.’ “Another said, ‘I have just bought five yoke of oxen, and I’m on my way to try them out. Please 
excuse me.’ “Still another said, ‘I just got married, so I can’t come.’

(Luke 19:14)
"But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, 'We don't want this man to be our king.'

(John 12:43)
“For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.”

But other Christians who aspire to Heaven, would have no reason to not pray this prayer. In the worst case, 
it will have no effect. In the best case, how glad we will be, to see the Lord coming quickly for us.

7 – Avoid misconceptions

Q: “Does praying the Lord to come quickly mean that we don’t trust His promise that He will come?”
A: “Absolutely not. The Lord knew the future. He knew about the prayers from His elects, and that he wouldn’t 
wait to fulfill them. Exactly as in countless other situations, in which the Lord has waited for men to ask Him 
for what is good. (Matthew 15:21-28). We are sure that His promise will be fulfilled, but we want to be among the 
ones that have aligned with His will and asked Him to fulfill it quickly.”

Q: “Are we forcing the Lord to do something not in His will? Doesn’t He know the Right Time?”
A: “He knows the Right Time, and we don’t know according to which criteria He has decided it. 
But according to the prayer He taught, when He decided it, part of the weight for the decision, 
came from considering the prayers of His elects (2 Peter 3:12, Revelation 22:17, Revelation 22:20, Matthew 6:13, Luke 18:1-8). 
Exactly as in other situations, He gave importance and weight to the will of his disciples and 
prophets, when aligned to His will”

Q: “Are Christians praying this prayer exempt to contribute to society, and to spend their lives serving 
others until the Lord come?”
A: “Absolutely not. A real Christian will follow all Jesus words,not only ones about prayer,respect the 
laws of his country, and will spend His life helping other people, so that when the Lord will come, he 
will find him ready.” (Matthew 24:45-51)
“Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them 
meat in due season?Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not 
aware of,And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping 
and gnashing of teeth.”

Q: “Will shortening the return of the Lord prevent some people from salvation?”
A: “First off, remember that there will never be a moment on earth in which everyone will be Christian, 
before the rapture. It is not written anywhere. On the contrary, it is written about an increasingly 
diminishing of faith. Moreover, people who haven’t met Christ but are seeking for the Truth in their hearts, 
and are loving their brothers, will be likely raptured too. 
Exactly as some other righteous people like Socrates, will be raised in the last day, while evil people who 
are not seeking for repentance because they don’t have the seed of repentance in their hearts, will be left. 
Therefore, there is no such risk in shortening the day. Otherwise, the Lord wouldn’t have taught us this prayer.”

Q:”What about theological and philosophical implications of this event Why someone is taken and someone 
else left?”
A: “These are not treated here. They will be treated in other works, and some wise pastors will be able 
to answer this, by following the Scriptures”

8 – An unprecedented event

If most Christian living today will share this intention, and pray together for it, this will be an 
unprecedented even in the history of the world.
If the rapture happened centuries ago, it would have likely remained unexplained and not testified everywhere. 
But nowadays, thanks to technologies and to the Gospel spread everywhere, it will be testified to people of 
all nations, and everyone will know what happened. 

Now, our hope is that some wise Christian, who spent their lifes in the hope of Jesus’ Return, will actively spread 
this prayer and this intention among other pastors and Christians, so that all of us may be reunited under 
the Lord’s prayer, and pray together, with full intention and understanding and without the usual countless 
distractions and desires:

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name, 
thy kingdom come, 
thy will be done, 
on earth as it is in heaven. 

Give us this day the bread of the Day that is coming. 
And forgive us our trespasses, 
as we forgive those
who trespass against us. 

And lead us not into temptation, 
but deliver us from evil. 

Maranatha. 
Our Lord, come!

9 - SOURCES:

http://learnbibleprophecy.blogspot.it/2010/12/come-lord-jesus-maranatha.html

https://www.oneplace.com/ministries/love-worth-finding/read/articles/can-we-hasten-the-second-coming-of-christ-15204.html

http://www.whatsaiththescripture.com/Timeline/Hastening.Lords.Return.html

http://christianteaching.org.uk/blog/eschatology/hastening-the-return-of-christ/#comment-32538

http://folkslisten.blogspot.it/2010/06/can-i-speed-up-return-of-jesus.html

https://nathanaelflock.wordpress.com/2013/06/17/scriptural-conviction-hastening-the-day-of-the-lord/

http://quailandmanna.com/god-justice/

https://peteenns.com/why-jesus-hasnt-come-back-yet-according-to-the-new-testament/

http://ifollowjesusnow.tk/hastening-ready-day-lord/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIdjGyMTAds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM67orv8VkYF

PDF:

maranatha.pdf

Edited by listener24
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 2

Hello and Welcome.

• Thanks 1

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, listener24 said:

"knock and the door will be opened to you."

Imagine this unprecedented event.
Christians, from all over the world, 
united physically in congregations,
united virtually through technology,
united spiritually in the Holy Ghost,
praying together with a clear, unified intention: shortening, hastening the Return of the Lord (Peter 3:12, 
Revelation 22:20, Matthew 6:13)
Wouldn’t the Lord be quick, in fulfilling their holy prayer?

No, he would not.   The day of the Lord's return is a set time.  God always operates his schedule, not ours.  If you read the Bible, the Lord's return has to be preceded by the Mark of the Beast, the reign of the Anti-Christ/beast and false prophets, the death and resurrection of the two witnesses, the sealing of the 144,000 evangelists from the 12 tribes, seven trumpet judgments, seven bowl judgments, the martyrdom of the saints saved during the tribulation. 

The Lord is not going to return sooner than He has planned no matter how hard anyone prays or how much unity there is.

46 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, he would not.   The day of the Lord's return is a set time.  God always operates his schedule, not ours.  If you read the Bible, the Lord's return has to be preceded by the Mark of the Beast, the reign of the Anti-Christ/beast and false prophets, the death and resurrection of the two witnesses, the sealing of the 144,000 evangelists from the 12 tribes, seven trumpet judgments, seven bowl judgments, the martyrdom of the saints saved during the tribulation. 

The Lord is not going to return sooner than He has planned no matter how hard anyone prays or how much unity there is.

Agree.

• Looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God.  2 Peter 3:12

This is more of an expression of desire (Looking for and longing for . . .).  The timing is fixed by God's own authority. Acts 1:7

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, listener24 said:

Unfortunately, there will always be some Christians who don’t really want the Lord to come soon. They are not excited at all about Heaven.

And these people need to repent and wake up as soon as possible. If they do not want the Lord to come is because their focus is not on Him.

"But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’
and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards,
the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of,
and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." - Matthew 24:48-51

The world and our flesh has nothing good to offer or that deserve our utmost attention.

"For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it.
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and is himself destroyed or lost?" - Luke 9:24-25

Because every second we dedicate to our flesh is a second lost, a second we will not want to remember. And every second we spent with the Lord is a second well spent, that we all will want to remember; and will be attached to eternity.

"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me." - John 10:27

• Loved it! 1

It is that time of year when children begin to say "I want","I want","I want".

Instead of only thinking of yourself and what you want and when you want it,why don't you try to understand what God had already decided long,long ago,long before you decided what you want and when you want it.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Instead of only thinking of yourself and what you want and when you want it

Hi brother, thanks for your reply. Actually, I was thinking about Christians persecuted all over the world, when really wishing the Rapture to happen soon, it wasn't only a selfish consideration.  

Though, I admit that the personal desire to be with the Lord as soon as possible plays a role too. I hope I'll be forgiven for this desire, though I can imagine worse "sins" than this :)

Peace. Maranatha.

1 hour ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Because every second we dedicate to our flesh is a second lost, a second we will not want to remember. And every second we spent with the Lord is a second well spent, that we all will want to remember; and will be attached to eternity.

"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me." - John 10:27

Beautifully said, 3LdKHVCzRDj2 :)

To all the brothers who answered that everything has been decided by God (true) regardless our prayers (I doubt about this), I have just a simple question: why this should be true only for this prayer that seems so ugly to you, and not for any other of your prayers? Didn't the Lord decide all the other things you are asking for too?

So following this logic, shouldn't we discard half of the Gospel, who preach about the importance of asking and of the prayers? As well as the Lord's prayer. And any other prayer.

And in case you want to bring the hypothesis that prayers are more for us spiritually than for an effective result, of course, one point of the prayer is for us to align to God's will, but it's not the only point: "ask AND you will receive, seek AND you will find, knock AND it will be opened to you" are famous words from the Gospel.

Thank you very much for your attention! 

"And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words."

Edited by listener24

13 minutes ago, listener24 said:

Hi brother, thanks for your reply. Actually, I was thinking about Christians persecuted all over the world, when really wishing the Rapture to happen soon, it wasn't only a selfish consideration.  

Though, I admit that the personal desire to be with the Lord as soon as possible plays a role too. I hope I'll be forgiven for this desire, though I can imagine worse "sins" than this :)

Peace. Maranatha.

Beautifully said, 3LdKHVCzRDj2 :)

To all the brothers who answered that everything has been decided by God (true) regardless our prayers (I doubt about this), I have just a simple question: why this should be true only for this prayer that seems so ugly to you, and not for any other of your prayers? Didn't the Lord decide all the other things you are asking for too?

So following this logic, shouldn't we discard half of the Gospel, who preach about the importance of asking and of the prayers? As well as the Lord's prayer. And any other prayer.

And in case you want to bring the hypothesis that prayers are more for us spiritually than for an effective result, of course, one point of the prayer is for us to align to God's will, but it's not the only point: "ask AND you will receive, seek AND you will find, knock AND it will be opened to you" are famous words from the Gospel.

Thank you very much for your attention! 

"And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words."

I sought God and I found God.I asked for God and I received God.

I knocked and the door was opened.

Perhaps you should seek God with your heart instead of asking the world to find him for you.

http://biblehub.com/luke/11-13.htm

And if you want to understand what Jesus is talking about,keep it in context.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

3 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I asked for God and I received God

I'm happy for you, and I received Him too, and can never forget the moment my life changed.

I already rejoice in Him and his Word every day.

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

Agree.

• Looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God.  2 Peter 3:12

This is more of an expression of desire (Looking for and longing for . . .).  The timing is fixed by God's own authority. Acts 1:7

However, at worse, I share this same desire of Peter, if it's only a desire as Last Daze said. I don't think I've nothing to lose from that. While, at best...you do the math.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Behold
      How did Jesus become our Savior. ????   Well obviously He is the reason you go to heaven. (Savior),= because you are born again, because you BELIEVED, and God  ACCEPTED your Faith, and gave you (made you)  His Righteousness.  ("New Creation IN Christ") Now its true that He was the Savior, always, even as a baby.....or as Simeon in Luke Ch 2, said.. "My Eyes have seen God's SALVATION", as he beheld baby Jesus. And in John 1:10, when Jesus "stood on the world HE CREATED", He was standing there as Savior of the World, He Created,  Colossians 1:16.... tho He had not saved it yet.   So, what 2 things did Jesus have to do, to BECOME our savior?   1.) He had to meet ALL the requirements of the LAW, and not fail. 2.) He had to die on the Cross, which means He became our sin bearer, our redeemer, our Justification, and our Blood Atonement.   In doing these 2 things, He became, our Savior....Literally, even if you are not  yet saved. See, here is the thing.... Jesus is LORD, no matter if you believe it or want Him to be.  And He is THE Savior, no matter if you are saved. Jesus does not become these things, once we believe them, but rather He is already, both.   One of the light-bulb moments a serious student of the New Testament will have, is when they realize that Salvation does not start when you believe....it is in fact finished 2000 yrs ago when Jesus walked out of that Tomb. It only becomes yours, when you believed.  Its APPLIED TO YOU< because you believed...  It was already there fo the lastr 2000 yrs.  Salvation was in the foreknowledge of God, before He even created Lucifer or the World or the Sun. Its been around for a while.  Salvation is something that Jesus finished 2000 yrs ago.  You get to have it, if you will believe.  If you do, then God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit, take up residence inside you, and because Jesus has obtained eternal redemption for you, and because He Himself IS Eternal life, that He Gives to you, then you are sealed into the Eternity of God Himself, and never let anyone try to convince you otherwise., as they are lying to you, Saint.   We can see that dying for sin is obvious as this explains the Cross.   God is judging Christ in our place, with those spikes, and that Crown, and that scourging  that came before Jesus was lifted up by those Spikes, between heaven and earth. Yet, before He could satisfy God's righteous judgment against our sin, by dying for our sin,  by becoming our sin....    Jesus first had to meet the requirements of the Law, so that this "curse of the law", could be taken off of us.  And Saint, never let a heretic try to put that Law back on you that Jesus shed His Blood for=  to deliver you from.   So, how did Jesus himself fully meet all the requirements of the Law?   He met them all, by being....... "God is Love". Jesus is God, and God is Love. See,... "love fulfills the Law". So you have this verse... :      Romans 13:10. "Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the LAW."   We as the born again, understand that all the law and commandments found in the (Torah - Old Testament) are fulfilled when we keep the NEW Commandments, that Jesus gave us. And when we fail, this is a time to begin again and be thankful that JESUS DIDN'T FAIL. Jesus said,  """Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment.  And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. """   So, the way Jesus fulfilled the law, so that the curse of the law was taken off the Redeemed, was to LOVE. Thats how He did it. GOD IS LOVE, AND JESUS IS LOVE. Remember this verse ???   John 15:13.  "There is no greater love than this—that a man should lay down his life for his friends""" And there is Jesus laying His life Down, on the Cross, and not just for His friends, but for His ENEMIES. That is LOVE.......That is how GOD LOVES..   And the way we stop sinning, is not by straining to try to stop.  Its not by fasting ourselves from the world.  As in both cases, this will actually cause you to be more drawn to the very sin you are trying to force yourself to stop doing. Remember that Christ said......."apart from me, you can do nothing" .. You can't bear Christian Fruit, .. You can't stop sinning.... and you can't LOVE Like GOD.......APART from Jesus. So, the way you do all this, is to be filled with God.   Paul describes this as.. "it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me"..   Here is the math... God is Love.  If you are filled with God, then you are filled with LOVE.  And this love, is the Power of Christ to keep those 2 commandments. The lifelong process of being "conformed into the image of Christ" that is fulfilled entirely when we meet Jesus....(Our Eternal Inheritance)..... This process of conforming is literally the process of being conformed into the Love Of God. The more like Christ we are, the more OF God's Love we have become.     blessings,     B
    • By Behold
      Hello Reader   Thanks for taking the time to read this Thread.   This threads topic will be for me, a slight departure, as im a teacher that is trained in Pauline Theology and am an evangelist by "call", so, 99% of what i show you, is going to be related to Salvation, or to Paul's specific doctrines for the Church. So, Typically i dont speak much about the Old Testament, or about The Revelation. However, recent discussion with a person here has decided for me that i should post a nice simple and clear Thread about one subject in The Revelation, so that you can see it clearly.   Generally, as i said, im going to stick to Pauline Theology, and happily so. The other reason I dont really spend a lot of time teaching The Revelation, is because if you put 100 Theologians in a room, all discussing this part of the New Testament, and you left them in there 100 yrs......  At the end of the 100 yrs, they still would not agree with each other, regarding all its content.  Thats a fact.   So, i prefer to stay where the ground is solid, the rabbit trails are covered with clarity, and  the truth is not enamored in symbolism, and the main subject is the Cross. Thats what works for me, the best.   Now i need you to think about this.   I need you to realize that the central teaching of the New Testament is the subject of Righteousness.   Jesus came to give it, and if you die without it, that's an eternal problem that you can't solve.  Sometimes i teach and state that the Lake of Fire will be burning the unbelievers, for as long as God lives.  And that is both harsh and true. What keeps it from being cruel, is the fact that anyone who end up there, chose this for themselves.  They made a fully informed freewill decision to reject Christ, freely. Never will a person stand before God, who has heard the Gospel while on the earth,  say to the Almighty, that its His fault that they end up in the Lake of Fire.  After all, what more can God do to get you into His family then let His Son die to get you into it?   So, if you, reader, end up standing before God as a Christ Rejector, you did so after reading what i just told you.  So, you have no excuse, and you already knew to Trust Christ as your Savior before you ever read what i just said.  Right? Lets be REAL.....thanks.   Now, Saint, when you have your revelation right, when you have rightly divided the word correctly, through the Holy Spirt, then the New Testament will function together in perfect sense.  In other words, when you have the right Light, then there will be no contradiction found in the New Testament.  And when you are being taught by someone who is full of Light, then what they teach, will not contradict PAUL.   Got that?  And this is one of the main ways you discern who is lying to you, vs who is teaching you what agrees with Paul. And how much does this matter?   It is the only thing that matters when you are learning the New Testament, and when you are being taught by someone. If your teacher does not align themselves with Paul's theology of the Grace of God, as an unearned GIFT, and similar........then RUN. Remember that. Remember that Paul makes the Cross OF EFFECT< and a heretic tries to make the Cross of Christ of NON-Effect., of NO Effect, regarding keeping you saved. I just used a magnifying glass on the heretics for you.   So, cutting to the chase.    All teaching regarding any subject in the New Testament, has to perfectly align with what Paul teachers, regarding any subject he teaches.  If it doesn't then it heresy and the teacher is a heretic.  So, if you want to protect yourself from a heretic, then you have to have the tool to do so. The Tool, is Paul and his Doctrine.   If you know it, then you can spot a heretic in about the blink of an eye.   Ok, lets look at a phrase in The Revelation and filter it through Paul's doctrine so that we dont end up in the land of confused heresy. Now if you study Paul's epistles, then you are familiar with "justification by faith" Alone. Notice that word "alone"?  It is the word that separates the real believers and the "one true church" from the heretics and all their denominations. That word "alone" as indicated by the phrase "Justification by faith", simply and absolutey means that JESUS ALONE saved you and keeps you saved.  And once you get this, once you see this, then all the heretics who try to make you pay for your own salvation, by telling you that you will "Lose it" if you dont complete their list, or if you dont twist a scripture as they do.......You are permanently delivered from them.... and that is a big part of my ministry.  Its to protect REAL BELIEVERS  from them,  by getting you to the place in your understanding of The Grace of God where you can see them clearly, and recognize them instantly. ------------ ------------------------   Now lets get to this verse.  Its this.  Revelations 3:5    "He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life"   Now, look at the reason a name wont be blotted out of the book of life... "he that OVERCOMETH". So, who is this... Its this person...    1 John 5:5 
      """""Who is he that overcometh , but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?"""
      And who is this?   This is all the born again.... see the "believeth that Jesus is the Son of God"?
      That's YOU, thats ME, thats all the born again. That is "he that OVERCOMETH"< in that verse about the BOOK.
      So, if you don't want to be the one whose name is  blotted out of the book of LIFE, then be the overcomer who has TRUSTED IN CHRIST".  Be BORN AGAIN.  BE SAVED.
      OR, if you want to have your name blotted out of the book of LIFE, all you have to do is be a CHRIST REJECTOR,.  and die.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Now, let me give you the real teaching on this "Book of Life" so that the heretics can't fool you.
      You've  seen that the believer in Christ is not blotted out of the book of Life.  And that is the main thing you need to see.
      But what about this book?
      Ok, this is deeper water, and has to do with the foreknowledge of God.
      The foreknowledge of God, is God's ability to know all things, and that includes your thought and the intention of your motives, and it also means that God knows what is going to happen before it happens.  This is foreknowledge.  or, the knowledge of all things= be-FOR- it happens.
      The Lambs Book Of Life....what is it?  Well, its a real book.  And this book contains the name of every one who ever existed or will exist.  You, me, Moses, Hitler, Adam, Eve, Donald Trump, and all the yet to be born.   Its a "book of Life" that contains the names of all who will ever "be".  As this is the foreknowledge of God, knowing all the names of all, and they are written down, "before the foundations of the world" in this BOOK.    God also knew, "before the foundations of the world" that Jesus would be needed to come and die for your sin.
      So, all of this is known by God, before it was even HERE.
      The Book was in existence, before Mankind was created.
      Now, what about that blotting out..   A name is blotted out of that Book of Life.
      Recently a member here, who does not believe that Jesus Keeps You Saved,  chose the "book of life" verse,  to try to prove that a born again Christian can end up in hell with Christ in them.
      As you can see, this verse has nothing to so with the idea that you can lose your salvation.
      So, again....the book of life, is the FOREKNOWLEDGE of God, regarding the names of all who will ever exist, before they were born....all names of all ever created, written in this book.
      And remember what you do to get you name blotted out?  =  You dont BELIEVE, In Christ.
      So, each Christ Rejecter, has their name in the book before they are born, and their name is blotted out, because they died in UNBELIEF.
      I would offer the opinion that their name is blotted out before they die, because God already knew they would die a Christ Rejector.  (Foreknowledge).
      So, that is how that Book Of Life works.   Don't be one of those who gets blotted out.  Be a Believer.  Trust in Christ..  Keep your name in that Book.  Choose Heaven, not hell.

<B><
    • By Worship Warriors
      I have been unwell. The cough had reduced, the fever has gone. But I have no energy and no appetite. It's a cold.
    • By Worship Warriors
      I have been unwell. The cough had reduced, the fever has gone. But I have no energy and no appetite. It's a cold.
    • By Behold
      This morning when i was in the Gym, and in fact, before i went and was doing about an hr of stretching and light weights, i was thinking about this "lose your salvation" madness that just infects so many Christian Forums and so many  troubled Christians.
      Its is a sad fact that a person can be born again, and not actually understand anything about how and why,  and be saved 40 yrs.
      Listen Saint... We live in an era where time is speeding up, info technology is off the rails, and Reality is becoming "virtual".  So, the effect of all this on our minds, is to almost create a detachment from the real Truth, which is the Bible,  and Who is heading our way from Heaven, soon.    Also....Satan is alive. He is not Joking.  He wants you in the dark, out of touch with God, and not really concerned about what really matters.
      So, let me talk more about heretics.
      I often ask one of these Forum heretics to post about Grace, and they never do.  As a matter of fact, they usually become really really quiet.  After all, a heretic obviously doesn't understand Grace, or they have rejected the Grace of God, in favor of only existing on a Christian Forum to obsessively try to ruin a REAL believer's peace of heart and soundness of Mind, by trying to Theologically con-job them into the Lake of Fire if they don't qualify for Heaven regarding the heretic's particular LIST of all the works they will teach that you must DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO to >stay saved<,.....   Notice that the heretic is always trying to keep Jesus from keeping you saved?  Have you noticed this yet?  The Heretic is always trying to give you a Salvation Substitute that keeps you saved.   That's their calling-card.  That's their Heretic ID Badge.   They want Jesus off the Cross and you On it , saving yourself by whatever list they want you to keep.   Maybe the list is "enduring to the end", or maybe the list is "Commandment keeping" or not "willfully sinning",  or doing "works of Obedience", or the always popular, "well if you turn your back on God, or lose your faith, or renounce your faith"........  So, all of that is just works, its all YOUR EFFORT that they say you have to DO so that you dont "lose it", as according to them, you and NOT God thru Christ keeps you saved. = "HERESY".
      The question arises..... regarding all they say and teach....how could they know anything about The Grace of God, to begin with,?????  and if they did, they have long ago rejected it.  See, you can't be a True believer in the Free Gift of Salvation, and teach that you can lose your salvation.  These 2 positions cancel each other out.  This is "double minded" on  hyper-steroids.
      God's Grace and "lose your salvation" do not exist within the same Blood Atonement, or Redemption, that is only found in the "gift of Righteousness".  Its not by our WORKS but according to God's MERCY" that we are saved and stay saved..
      See that?  You have to want to not see that, if you can't see it.   "not by WORKS"....   And what is "works'........its everything that you can DO, Saint.   Its your LIFESTYLE, your THINKING,...BEHAVIOR..  its all the parts that make up your DOING SOMTHING...  Its all YOU YOU YOU......and that is NOT JESUS Saving you.  And that is not having FAITH in Christ........at all..
      Something that is interesting is that if a person believes they can "lose it", its because they are trusting in themselves to keep it.  So, that means they are not trusting in Christ, to keep them saved, but only acknowledge that He began their Salvation.  So, if anyone could lose their salvation because they have lost their faith, its the people  who think and believe that they can lose their salvation, because the reason they believe this is because they are no longer trusting in Christ to keep them saved.....See how that works?      So, they have literally become the victims of their own Christ Rejecting heresy, and are oblivious to their own lack of  True Faith, as their spiritual condition.   Its the pot calling the kettle black, and its the same person who is both the pot and the black.
      And its also a truth that  as soon as a person becomes born again, they almost always have a desire to know more about the Bible...... and the cults, and the Devil, (same  Heretics) both know this, so they are always looking for the new Christian to ruin , because the "babe in Christ" is an easy spiritual KILL, because they are so happy to BELIEVE YOU if you can speak a bit of Bible verse and seem sincere.  The baby believer has no idea that the Church is infected with heresy, since Day 1.....and now a long time dumbed down by  doctrinally inferior  "new" Bible versions, and so, many New Believers  just get trapped and ruined their very first year.  And 40 yrs later, they are found on a Christian Forum trying to convince all born again believers that being born again isn't permanent, and that "Christ in You", is only as certain as the last time you confessed all your sins... (that you can recall).
      Ive shared Paul's doctrine of God's Grace with many many  people who  want to just beat their heads against a wall because i told them that " the Same God who saved you, will keep you saved"....and why?   Because He said so....  Philippians 1:6.
      Ive had the same group try to use that same wall and their same heads when i tell them that "your Faith is not what saved you"..   as this comment  just stings self righteous flesh.   But then if i remind this type that God SAVED them using the blood of Jesus, and that their Faith is what God accepted TO SAVE THEM, = to administer the Grace, to impute the redemption, their SALVATION< then they can often "see it".   But till they do, they will cling to Faith as if FAITH...this idea and concept...... is actually  the REDEEMER, and not Jesus Himself.
      "Got to hold onto your faith if you want to stay out of Hell. "    Well, not quite.   What you have to do is give God your Faith, so that He then SAVES YOU, and Keeps you saved.....because you did.
      A Heretic, believes that "working out your salvation with fear and trembling" means...."Save yourself, because Christ isn't going to do it unless you are good enough, obedient enough, etc"...
      Do you see what this really means?   It means the heretic is discounting and denying The Blood of Jesus as being capable of keeping you saved.   It means that the Heretic is not giving full credit to the finished work of Jesus on the Cross as what SAVES and Keeps you Saved, and they are instead taking credit for it, by what they believe they must DO"... (Self Saving).... And they'd have you believe this also, if possible.  They'd have you up on that Cross right now if you'll just be self righteousness enough to go....
      Don't do that.  Instead give all the praise, honor, glory, and CREDIT, to the SAVIOR GOD as Jesus The Christ, who saved you, and keeps you saved the same WAY He saved you.  = God made you RIGHTEOUS and The Blood of Jesus Keeps you Righteous. (Keeps you SAVED).
      Faith isn't the Redeemer.   Jesus is the Redeemer, and God saves us through HIM because we did what God told us to do, so that He DOES.  = we BELIEVED.  so, "faith is counted as righteousness", but its the RIGHTEOUSNESS that is Imputed,  that is charged to us, given freely as the "gift of Righteousness"... that makes us accepted by God, = Born Again. = SAVED.
      Can you do all that for yourself?   Heretics think you can, and want you to try for the rest of your LIFE....  And that is why they try to fearmonger you into thinking you can LOSE YOUR SALVATION< = so then you'll start wondering and worrying and then you'll start trying to SAVE YOURSELF... = Stop Trusting in Christ ALONE to KEEP YOU SAVED.    Listen,  If you buy their baloney you'll start ranting about Commandment Keeping, and working works works works, and before long, you'll be their newly trained Heretic and think the only 3 epistles in the bible are Hebrews, James, and Matthew., where Heretics live.
      See how it works when you add it all up correctly? ???????????
      So, is any reader sitting there wondering about this word FAITH?   Kinda unsure about how to understand FAITH?      Alright.     Think of Salvation like this...  You are sitting in a dark room.  There is a ceiling fan light above your head.  There is a light switch on the Wall.  So, you turn on the Switch, and the Light comes on.  Right?   So, is the switch the LIGHT?  Is the SWITCH the LIGHT? ? ? ?    or is the Switch what causes the Light to come on?     So, Faith is the SWITCH< but its not the Light.    Jesus is the Light.  Salvation is the LIGHT.. Grace is the Light.   Redemption is the LIGHT..... .And God has this Light and wants to give it to "all who will" (flip the switch)...., and you RECEIVE it ALL, when you turn on the Switch.....The switch is Faith.   But...Faith is only the switch.   Eternal Redemption, is the LIGHT.     So, dont confuse them as one, as they are not.   Faith activates the ONE WHO  SAVED YOU.   Faith is the switch, Salvation, who is JESUS,  is the LIGHT.
      Most Born again Christians don't begin with the idea that "Jesus started my Salvation, and now its my responsibility to keep myself out of hell for the rest of my life by being good enough".    This is taught to them by heretics, and once they believe it, the Devil then directs  them  to the very few verses that seem, at first glance, (and not rightly divided), which seem to  prove that your salvation is a slippery uphill slope and you are standing on the wet Soap.
      Thank GOD Thru Christ that the fact is, our Salvation is not dependent on our BEHAVIOR, but its solely dependent on our Father God who SAVED US.
      So, lets take the bullets out of the Heretics favorite Gun.... Lets take the fangs out of the snake.
      A Christian Forum Heretic is always found, twisting their favorite epistle (Hebrews)..  and usually one  specific verse that says,.."if we sin willfully", ...The heretic proudly proclaims...so if you do THAT you'll go to hell !!!!!,     And the final answer is... Romans 4:8.   Its Says that God does not charge your sin to you in eternity, (no Judgement for sin waiting for you there)..... so, willful, unwillful,  kinda willful,  12% willful, 73% willful, or 110% willful, this verse isn't talking to anyone who is Born again, because ... A.) Every born again person has sinned willfully since they were saved.  .  B.) Romans 4:8
      Heretics actually never closely read the verse, (or the New Testament)  because, notice... this verse does not give you any way OUT.  Its says, if you do it, you are going to hell.    And so, how do you know this verse isn't speaking to a born again Christian?  Its because every single born again Christian, has at some point after there are saved, committed at least ONE willful sin.   Every one of you, and your Pastor, Mother, Me, all of us.    And if you say you didn't mean to watch Game of Thrones for 7 seasons, or if you say that you accidentally cheated on your taxes,(a few times)  or you accidentally called in sick to your job when you really were not, or (speaking very frankly now) you accidentally committed a sex act in your head-imagination  with a "non-spouse" that you enjoyed.... or it was an accident that you had 3 more pieces of cake after that 5th one.......  so, who has not sinned willfully since they were born again ????..... and yes "little willful sins" count....  The verse says if you SIN.  >Singular< ONCE....."willfully". ...you are going to hell, and this cant be stopped, changed, undone, or confessed away, ... and penance and purgatory are also OUT !
      So, do you see reader, that if this verse about "if we sin willfully", which has no remedy, and as all people, including  all Born Again believers have sinned willfully at least ONCE< then this verse if its directed at the Body of Christ, has just condemned all of us to hell and then the lake of fire.       And no way to change it.     No way out.   No way back.     Understand ??
      Sorry, no.    , Wrongly Divided.  So, lets "rightly divide".
         First... this book, (Hebrews) is not directed at the CHURCH< in its opening greeting.  As if you'll notice , as  compared,  almost all of the Epistles that are written by Apostles are written to specific  BELIEVERS by name or "Grettings to the CHRUCH at ___________.".....   But not this BOOK.   ITs written and directed to the HEBREWS.....(Unsaved Jews)....and so, now that  we realize this....... we can now understand    that there is only one sin that is unforgivable that THEY can commit, .. There is only One willful sin, that will never be forgiven, as that verse says..... And this sin is Christ rejection.  as this IS the "willful sin", that sends you to hell, because,  if you die a Christ Rejector, you have willingly and willfully done this.....    And something else that your Sunday School Pastor probably didnt teach you, or your Pastor, if they talk about this verse, and that is..... Its Paul who is talking there to this group of HEBREWS, and He is the one who Wrote  Romans 4:8...and delivered the Doctrine of Faith and Justification there by..... So, more then anyone, he would know that there is no "willful sinning" that can damn  a Believer, as God does not impute your sin to you in eternity......  Paul is talking to a group of Jews.  The epistle is written to  the "Hebrews".   So, ask yourself... would Paul be talking to born again people about sinning and being damned by one sin when He wrote that God does not charge ANY of your sin to you in eternity, in Romans 4:8?   So,  i'll tell you what Paul was doing, until Acts 28 when He told these same type of Hebrews Christ Rejectors, that he was finished with them and would take the Gospel to the GENTILES from then on.....  Read it.   So, you have Paul, writing to the Hebrews, and talking to unsaved Jews, who are rejecting the Gospel, and He is warning them that the sin of Christ rejection, this willful sin, that they are "sinning willfully" has no eternal forgiveness found for it, because if you DIE having rejected the Blood of Jesus and the Cross, there is no Blood of Christ left to save you., and you committed this sin WILLFULLY., and it is unpardonable.   Its that sin, Reader...
      Free will is a blessing unless you use it to willfully reject Christ, and you die this way.  = Having willfully committed the one WILLFUL sin, that eternally damns all who are damned.   This is the Unpardonable Sin.
      So, Hebrews is NOT ADDRESSED to the "church", or to the Born again Believers.......  Paul is not preaching to the Redeemed in this "sin willfully"  verse found in Hebrews,.......of that, you can believe.
      Notice that Jesus said.....>"you must be born again".....but He didn't say......And then, "here is the list you have to do, and if you don't"....... "uh oh".
      No, the list comes from the self righteous, who are infected early on, usually,  with heresy and thriving self righteousness, and then just never were able to recover themselves, as its actually pretty difficult to stop being a preacher of the Law, pretending this is "Salvation", once you get up and running and have been doing it for years.   And what makes it worse for them, is that when they meet me, or someone like me, they feel that they are being persecuted for doing "God's work", and this makes them even more sure they are right.   Calling them out, actually tends to empower the pride in a Heretic, but, it has to be done, openly,  for the benefit of the real believers who might be so very harmed by them.... So, that's just how it has to be.   That's how it is.
      Satan enjoys all this so much.   He loves to pit self righteousness against Grace and watch the sparks fly around the world, as He understand that "can any 2 walk together, unless they be agreed ? "   So, he creates entire denominations that TEACH people to trust in themselves, and their works, and their self righteousness,  as their way to keep themselves saved.   = And that is what Legalism is actually teaching.      And what it causes is STRIFE, and "where strife is, is CONFUSION and every evil work"..... So, Who is the author of confusion?   Satan.   And that is why i always warn heretics by telling them..... wherever i meet them, that "You are doing the Devil's work", as this is a fact.