IGNORED

An unprecedented event: would you join this?

listener24

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IF we just remain in Christ and return to reading only the bible and feed on its pages I promise our senses will be well exercised to easily discern good from evil. 

Yes, that is the key.

• But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil.  Hebrews 5:14

Knowing and doing the will of God is where we get spiritual wisdom / discernment.

• Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock.  Matthew 7:24

It's not a matter of who has the most exactly correct eschatology, or who wants something to happen a certain way really, really badly.  Being ready for His return is a matter of lifestyle worship of our King, knowing and doing His will.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  650
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Everyone here is tempted and as children make mistakes and learn from those mistakes,we all do.

There was a time when i wanted to be removed from this world,but I found that was not what Jesus wanted or he would have asked God to have taken his disciples from,this world.Insted Jesus prayed that God would keep us from the evil of the world.

Since those days ,i have learned much about the evil in the world.I've spent time studying such evils as the Quran and hadith just so I could better understand why the ten horns fight against the lamb.I've learned about those who are antichrist and their beliefs.I've even,learned about Donald trump and how so many"Christians"place their faith in him to keep them safe.The world is full of evil but still God is able to keep those who follow Christ from evil.

Everyday since those days when i no longer wanted to be in this world was another day I could learn something new .

It is great to have the attitude to always learn something, while in this world.

It is the best way to live, and I'm glad that you are living this way, I also try to.

However, I think that you agree with me that Jesus will teach us infinitely other things when we'll be with Him. Because otherwise, people with shorter lives than ours, would be penalized, and I don't think is the case.

Therefore, I think that if the Lord should come fast, we won't lose our chances to learn, we'll have the awesome chance to learn directly from Him in His glorious Kingdom. While we are in this world, however, we still shouldn't waste time but be learning every day, as you mentioned, but without deluding ourselves that what we are learning could never be learned in the Kingdom, otherwise those poor <6-year-olds persons died at very early ages, would be condemned to remain "ignorant" forever. But I think that in the Kingdom, there will be room to learn for them.

Then, of course, about His disciples, the Lord doesn't ask to take them out of the world, because if He had taken out the 12 at that time, or the few early Christians, nobody would have been left to testify Him and spread the Gospel in the whole world. But now that the Gospel is being spread in the whole world, if God should rapture His elects, everyone would understand what happened, the testimony would be available to everyone, there are even movies about it.

@Retrobyter

Q:"Just to be clear, do you mean "Jesus' Return will be an event when He collects us," or do you mean "Jesus' Return will be an all-inclusive event?"

A:"Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left."

Edited by listener24

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

17 minutes ago, listener24 said:

A:"Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left."

Well I'm sure There are people who have not heard the gospel.

As for the verse you quoted.

Funny thing about the time of Noah.Those who were left was Noah and his family.Those who were taken were Those who were not saved.

Same as it will be when the verse you quoted takes place.Those who are saved will remain on earth.Those who are taken are destroyed just as those who were taken away by the flood.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/24-37.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Btw,

I just realized that by typing "hastening the return of Jesus" on Google there appear several articles by different Christian pastors, that confirm that is a Biblical intention.

But even if it's Biblical, the question seems to be: "do we really want it?"

1 hour ago, listener24 said:

Btw,

I just realized that by typing "hastening the return of Jesus" on Google there appear several articles by different Christian pastors, that confirm that is a Biblical intention.

But even if it's Biblical, the question seems to be: "do we really want it?"

Doesn't matter if you try.The time of the end is an appointed time.

Try to look at it this way.This verse takes place at the time of the end.

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-44.htm

Now according to Daniel 12:1 There is a time of trouble then unlike there ever was and at that time the dead are raised.

so from the time this moron became king in Daniel 11:21 to Daniel 11:44 There are many events that take place before Christ comes and raised the dead.Since it appears you may be sticking around for a while yet,how about watching those things take place?

http://biblehub.com/mark/13-37.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Even if it's redundant to treat again the basilar different, complementary concepts of 1) God knowing and predicting the future,  and 2) the way He took His decision by taking into account the elect's action too, I'll consider the possibility that I wasn't clear with the explanations above and I'll try last time.

(if you google "hastening the return of Jesus" you'll find the same logical (and scriptural) explanations that me and other users have written here above) 

Since you talk about the future, I hope you have familiarity with logical reasoning.

Premise: God created men with free will.

Now, imagine 2 possible different timelines in the history of the world.

TIMELINE 1 - what is predicted (the events are in order): 

Event A: Jesus preach the Gospel

Event B:  His disciples START to spread the Gospel in the whole world 

Event C: His disciples prepare the bride (the Spiritual Church) by ardently desire the return of the Bridegroom, the Lord

Event D: one of the events predicted, say, a war

Event E: one of the events predicted, say, a tribulation

Event F: one of the events predicted, ecc.

Event G: The Gospel is finally spread all over the world, and all over the elects cry and shout to the Lord (Luke 18:1-8) for His return

Event H: The Lord has set the time of the End here (from the very beginning), by knowing that B, C and G would have happened and by taking into account them too. 

Event I: Something else that may have happened if the Lord didn't cut short the days, but will never happen because the Lord knew that B, C and G will happen before.

Now the Lord, by knowing this timeline, have told us some things that will happen in the last days, like D, E and F that you can find forecasted in the Bible. It doesn't mean that when fixing H, he didn't take into account B, C and G, on the contrary, he gave importance to His people in cooperating in His salvation plan, and to their actions and prayers, and decided H by taking into account them too!

Now imagine another timeline (that luckily will not happen, because the Lord has predicted that the Timeline 1 will happen)

TIMELINE 2 - what could have happened if nobody cared about the Gospel (the events are in order): 

Event B:  Nobody care

Event C: The few that care, think that they'd be better off to hope the Lord to return very late

Event G: The Gospel is still almost unknown

Event H: The Lord could have set the time here if his Bride should have cooperated, but since nobody cared and nobody wanted His return, He delayed His return. So nothing happens here

Event I: other events that in Timeline 1 wouldn't have happen, but in this timeline happen

Event J: other events that in Timeline 1 wouldn't have happen, but in this timeline happen

Event K: other events that in Timeline 1 wouldn't have happen, but in this timeline happen (etc.)

[...]

Event V: FInally someone wake up, understand the Good News of the Kingdom, spread it and pray "Come"

Event Z: The Lord by knowing the timeline, has set the date here (from the very beginning).

In timeline 2, More events happen, so more events would have been predicted if it was what the Lord forecasted. But luckily, we are in timeline 1, because from the beginning people started to spread the Gospel; by taking a quick look on Google by typing "Hastening the return of Jesus", looks like there are many pastors from different denominations (and non-denominational) who understood the Lord's prayer Peter and Revelation, and are teaching to hastening the Return.

You can find in one of those articles the same explanation as above, but I invested my time to make the schema for you in case it wasn't clear with just words, so now I'm 100% sure that it's impossible not to understand that simple, commonly accepted theological concept (that everyone take for granted with respect to all other prayers, like the prayer to send workers into the field).

The difference between timeline 1 and timeline 2 is made by the free will of men. And for God, men's free will is sacred, He respects it. He doesn't joke with us when he teach us the importance of the prayers, and when He puts a prayer such Maranatha at the very end of His book.

I'm trying to put myself in the shoes of someone trying to stop this prayer, but I'm having hard time understanding. I don't know what someone gains in trying to block this prayer. If the prayer is wrong, blocking it would have no effect anyway, so there would be nothing to gain.

If the prayer is correct, how sad someone will feel to have tried to block it, to discourage his siblings to make an action for hastening the Return of the Lord (that some elects will realize anyway), thus delaying it. 

But there is an actual positive outcome from those trying to block it, and it is that thanks to their counterarguments, each point can be presented with more details. So I thank them for that :)

----------------------------------------------

Finally, watching and asking are actions that don't exclude each other. They are both in the Gospel. We can watch for the signs, and asking at the same time.

Indeed, we have to do many actions at the same time: watch, ask, preach, help, etc.

There is absolutely no point in quoting an action that is written somewhere, to exclude another that is written somewhere else.

God bless you

Edited by listener24

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,581
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

6 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Now according to Daniel 12:1 There is a time of trouble then unlike there ever was and at that time the dead are raised.

so from the time this moron became king in Daniel 11:21 to Daniel 11:44 There are many events that take place before Christ comes and raised the dead.Since it appears you may be sticking around for a while yet,how about watching those things take place?

http://biblehub.com/mark/13-37.htm

Shalom, Shilohsfoal.

Just a quick word this morning to introduce you to a DYNAMIC GOD! God sets "appointed times," but don't think for a minute that He can't "change the appointment time" at will! Don't make the same mistake as do the Calvinists! They think that God knows who will be "saved" and who won't be "saved." Therefore, there's no point to assume that God will save everybody. The problem is GOD DOESN'T SHARE HIS FOREKNOWLEDGE WITH US! It may be true, but NOT from OUR perspective! From our perspective, it's "whosoever will may come!"

Remember what God intended to do with Moses? He was ready to wipe the children of Israel out, except for Moses, and restart the "children of Israel" with HIM! Don't think for a moment that there is ANYTHING our God cannot do!

• Brilliant! 1

28 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Shilohsfoal.

Just a quick word this morning to introduce you to a DYNAMIC GOD! God sets "appointed times," but don't think for a minute that He can't "change the appointment time" at will! Don't make the same mistake as do the Calvinists! They think that God knows who will be "saved" and who won't be "saved." Therefore, there's no point to assume that God will save everybody. The problem is GOD DOESN'T SHARE HIS FOREKNOWLEDGE WITH US! It may be true, but NOT from OUR perspective! From our perspective, it's "whosoever will may come!"

Remember what God intended to do with Moses? He was ready to wipe the children of Israel out, except for Moses, and restart the "children of Israel" with HIM! Don't think for a moment that there is ANYTHING our God cannot do!

I didn't say anything about who will or will not be saved.I only said there is a certain time God will send Christ.An appointed time.

There is much written about what it to take place before that teirrible day of the Lord come and God is no lier.

Everything that has been prophecies that shall happen will happen and there's nothing anyone of us can,do to change that.All the praying in the world is not going to change what is written.And what is written is there is an appointed time for the resurrection.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

8 hours ago, listener24 said:

Even if it's redundant to treat again the basilar different, complementary concepts of 1) God knowing and predicting the future,  and 2) the way He took His decision by taking into account the elect's action too, I'll consider the possibility that I wasn't clear with the explanations above and I'll try last time.

(if you google "hastening the return of Jesus" you'll find the same logical (and scriptural) explanations that me and other users have written here above) 

Since you talk about the future, I hope you have familiarity with logical reasoning.

Premise: God created men with free will.

Now, imagine 2 possible different timelines in the history of the world.

TIMELINE 1 - what is predicted (the events are in order): 

Event B:  His disciples START to spread the Gospel in the whole world 

Event C: His disciples prepare the bride (the Spiritual Church) by ardently desire the return of the Bridegroom, the Lord

Event G: The Gospel is finally spread all over the world, and all over the elects cry and shout to the Lord (Luke 18:1-8) for His return

Event H: The Lord has set the time of the End here (from the very beginning), by knowing that B, C and G would have happened and by taking into account them too. 

Event I: Something else that may have happened if the Lord didn't cut short the days, but will never happen because the Lord knew that B, C and G will happen before.

Now the Lord, by knowing this timeline, have told us some things that will happen in the last days, like D, E and F that you can find forecasted in the Bible. It doesn't mean that when fixing H, he didn't take into account B, C and G, on the contrary, he gave importance to His people in cooperating in His salvation plan, and to their actions and prayers, and decided H by taking into account them too!

Now imagine another timeline (that luckily will not happen, because the Lord has predicted that the Timeline 1 will happen)

TIMELINE 2 - what could have happened if nobody cared about the Gospel (the events are in order): 

Event B:  Nobody care

Event C: The few that care, think that they'd be better off to hope the Lord to return very late

Event G: The Gospel is still almost unknown

Event H: The Lord could have set the time here if his Bride should have cooperated, but since nobody cared and nobody wanted His return, He delayed His return. So nothing happens here

Event I: other events that in Timeline 1 wouldn't have happen, but in this timeline happen

Event J: other events that in Timeline 1 wouldn't have happen, but in this timeline happen

Event K: other events that in Timeline 1 wouldn't have happen, but in this timeline happen (etc.)

[...]

Event V: FInally someone wake up, understand the Good News of the Kingdom, spread it and pray "Come"

Event Z: The Lord by knowing the timeline, has set the date here (from the very beginning).

In timeline 2, More events happen, so more events would have been predicted if it was what the Lord forecasted. But luckily, we are in timeline 1, because from the beginning people started to spread the Gospel; by taking a quick look on Google by typing "Hastening the return of Jesus", looks like there are many pastors from different denominations (and non-denominational) who understood the Lord's prayer Peter and Revelation, and are teaching to hastening the Return.

You can find in one of those articles the same explanation as above, but I invested my time to make the schema for you in case it wasn't clear with just words, so now I'm 100% sure that it's impossible not to understand that simple, commonly accepted theological concept (that everyone take for granted with respect to all other prayers, like the prayer to send workers into the field).

The difference between timeline 1 and timeline 2 is made by the free will of men. And for God, men's free will is sacred, He respects it. He doesn't joke with us when he teach us the importance of the prayers, and when He puts a prayer such Maranatha at the very end of His book.

I'm trying to put myself in the shoes of someone trying to stop this prayer, but I'm having hard time understanding. I don't know what someone gains in trying to block this prayer. If the prayer is wrong, blocking it would have no effect anyway, so there would be nothing to gain.

If the prayer is correct, how sad someone will feel to have tried to block it, to discourage his siblings to make an action for hastening the Return of the Lord (that some elects will realize anyway), thus delaying it. 

But there is an actual positive outcome from those trying to block it, and it is that thanks to their counterarguments, each point can be presented with more details. So I thank them for that :)

----------------------------------------------

Finally, watching and asking are actions that don't exclude each other. They are both in the Gospel. We can watch for the signs, and asking at the same time.

Indeed, we have to do many actions at the same time: watch, ask, preach, help, etc.

There is absolutely no point in quoting an action that is written somewhere, to exclude another that is written somewhere else.

God bless you

Well.You go ahead with your plans of the unprecedented event.I'll just wait on the Lord and watch the prophecies of the time of the end take place in their order.

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Well.You go ahead with your plans of the unprecedented event.I'll just wait on the Lord and watch the prophecies of the time of the end take place in their order.

Yes brother...these are points in which I guess it's normal that there is disagreement, and it's useful to consider the various point of views and the various Scriptures. Hoping to come closer to the Truth together.

God bless you 

Edited by listener24