IGNORED

An unprecedented event: would you join this?

listener24

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH I know this answer...........the chicken came first  .   be blessed yowm.   

Shalom, frienduff thaylorde.

Hee hee! Maybe the chicken was created with an egg already within her! :D

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48

16 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Shilohsfoal.

Wrong perspective, but no.

Of course I do! Silly question really. However, there are qualifiers that can CHANGE the "appointed time." For you to think it couldn't happen is for you to doubt whether God will hear our prayers, but we are TOLD that He will! And, no, because of the way you phrased the question, a simple yes or no will NOT do!

Of course I do! But, HE is the One who determines what He has said will happen and when! He doesn't answer to you or anyone else who thinks they've isolated the day and the hour or even the month or year!

Something else to consider: Maybe He won't change the date of when Yeshua` returns; He may not, but He COULD changed the players! He can change who will be alive and who won't be alive when He allows His Son to return! He can also change the NATIONS that are players in the event, as well!

Something else to consider is this: The Jewish calendar, following the lunar cycle, will change from year to year as to when Yeshua` may return in that year. I don't expect Him to return until about 220 years from now. If He returns in my lifetime, I'll be pleasantly surprised, but I don't think it will happen. Just the same, I'll continue to look for Him and anxiously expect Him to come at any time!

I've got a good feeling Jesus will return around 2022 when,the new star shows up.Sometime between,it's appearance and a couple years afterwards.Somewhere thereabouts.

All the players are already in place.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

12 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I've got a good feeling Jesus will return around 2022 when,the new star shows up.Sometime between,it's appearance and a couple years afterwards.Somewhere thereabouts.

All the players are already in place.

Shabbat shalom, Shilohsfoal.

Alright, I'll bite: What "new star?"

Just now, Retrobyter said:

Alright, I'll bite: What "new star?"

Not that I believe Christ will appear then because of this event,i believe Christ will soon come because of prophecies I've been paying attention too.But I found it very interesting a new star should appear in the sky around the same time.

Reminds me of the star of Bethlehem.

https://www.almanac.com/blog/astronomy/astronomy/new-star-night-sky-2022

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Not that I believe Christ will appear then because of this event,i believe Christ will soon come because of prophecies I've been paying attention too.But I found it very interesting a new star should appear in the sky around the same time.

Reminds me of the star of Bethlehem.

https://www.almanac.com/blog/astronomy/astronomy/new-star-night-sky-2022

Hmmm... Since this is a natural occurrence that also occurred in 2008, then the only thing "spectacular" about this is that it will be closer to earth and visible to the naked eye. They said it will only be as bright as the stars that make up the Big Dipper. Don't let the hype of such an event make you go ga-ga!

5 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Hmmm... Since this is a natural occurrence that also occurred in 2008, then the only thing "spectacular" about this is that it will be closer to earth and visible to the naked eye. They said it will only be as bright as the stars that make up the Big Dipper. Don't let the hype of such an event make you go ga-ga!

Yes I read it.I gave you the link remember?

It can be seen,with the naked eye which doesn't happen very often.Every million years or so?

But like I said.This isn't why I believe Christ will come in the next few years.

Maybe after Trumps Peace plan becomes an agreement with Israel and jerusalem has a new occupant then maybe you will understand why I believe Christ will come in a few years.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  650
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/26/2017 at 9:57 AM, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, listener24.

Just to be clear, do you mean "Jesus' Return will be an event when He collects us," or do you mean "Jesus' Return will be an all-inclusive event?"

Hi Retrobyter!

I'm not sure I understand this question, can you rephrase it?

On 12/6/2017 at 4:20 AM, listener24 said:

Hi Retrobyter!

I'm not sure I understand this question, can you rephrase it?

Shalom, listener24.

Sure. You had said on 11/26/17, 'Last, I'm not asking for "me", because the Lord's prayer is plural. I'm asking for us, as the prayer says, because Jesus' Return will be a collective event.'

Did you mean, "the Return of Jesus will be an event when He collects us (catches us away)," or
did you mean, "the Return of Jesus will be an all-inclusive event?"

On 11/26/2017 at 1:15 AM, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, again, listener24.

Look again at Matthew 24:14:

Matthew 24:9-14
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
KJV

Quite frankly, this is NOT what people call the "gospel" today. It is the "gospel of the KINGDOM!" (And, "kingdom" is NOT a reference to the so-called "Church," either!) It's the same "gospel" to which Yeshua` referred throughout His "earthly ministry" of about 3.5 years:

Mark 1:14-15
14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching (Greek: keerussoon = "heralding") the gospel (Greek: euaggelion =  "good news" or "news about good things") of the kingdom of God,
15 And saying,
The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand (Greek: eeggiken = "is within your grasp"): repent ye, and believe the gospel.
KJV

This happened very soon in Yeshua`s "earthly ministry" for it didn't take Herod long to lock up John the Baptist for Herodias' sake. Also, Yeshua` didn't have to EXPLAIN what this "gospel" was! The Jews to whom His ministry was extended already KNEW what it was:

Isaiah 52:7
7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
KJV

Furthermore, this is NOT the same "salvation" that is called "salvation" today! How many people at the beginning of Yeshua`s "earthly ministry" even KNEW He was going to die, let alone believed it, or accepted it? Kefa (Peter) sure didn't, even late in Yeshua`s "ministry":

Mark 8:29-33
29 And he saith unto them,
 But whom say ye that I am? And Peter answereth and saith unto him, Thou art the Christ (the Messiah).
30 And he charged them that they should tell no man of him.
31 And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.
32 And he spake that saying openly. And Peter took him, and began to rebuke him.
33 But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying,
Get thee behind me, Satan (Hebrew for "Enemy"): for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.
KJV

So, how could this "gospel" be the "death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ," as is often used for the definition of "gospel?" And, no, this is not the "different gospel" that Paul warned about because this was the ORIGINAL gospel which Yeshua` heralded!

And, Paul, too, was referring to Yeshua`s gospel of the Kingdom in Romans 10:13:

Romans 10:8-15
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Joel 2:32.)
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! (Isaiah 52:7 listed above.)
KJV

And, to what does Joel 2:32 refer?

Joel 2:23-3:3
23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.
24 And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil.
25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
3 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them (will judge them) there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
KJV

THIS is the "salvation" or "deliverance" or "RESCUE" to which Paul was referring!

Therefore, ...

WE HAVE NOT YET BEGUN TO PREACH THIS "GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM" TO WHICH YESHUA` WAS REFERRING IN MATTHEW 24!

Shalom, all.

Now that it's settled down a little, I'd like to repeat this post and put an exclamation to it. How can you expect the Lord to return any time soon if we don't herald the good news about the Kingdom?!

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  479
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/12/2017 at 12:49 AM, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, all.

Now that it's settled down a little, I'd like to repeat this post and put an exclamation to it. How can you expect the Lord to return any time soon if we don't herald the good news about the Kingdom?!

Amen! Soldiers of Christ, go out and spread the good news of the Kingdom! That the way of the King is prepared in his Glorious return!

Wash your garments, polish your sword, and put on the Armor of God.

"Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you will be able to stand your ground, and having done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth fastened around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness arrayed, and with your feet fitted with the readiness of the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."

• This is Worthy 1