IGNORED

An unprecedented event: would you join this?

listener24

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  48
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  747
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Skyward Believer said:

Nevertheless, after saying all of this... I will try all by best to react or quote your post... soon! 

Your brother in Christ, Skyward Believer :)

Well, here's a brief reply to your post... I strongly believe that It would be great if we could avoid the tribubations hours... When, I began to be a New Born-Again Christian I believed in the pre-tribulation rapture! However, since my studies on the Book of Revelations and other Bible verses about the last days... I have come to realize that the rapture will probably happen just before the Second Return of Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior, on Earth! Why, would the Word of God strongly advise us to not take the Mask of Beast, if we were raptured before the tribulations hours? If, we do not die during the first seven seals from wars, famines, pestilences... Etc. Mostly, all Christians will be beheaded for their Faith in God by refusing to follow the Anti-Christ and his New World Order! 

Regardless, the Anti-Christ will reign on Earth for almost 42 months with a (false) World Peace, just before the Second Return of Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior on Earth! Sadly, many Christians and even all the non-believers on Earth will be deceived and they will truly believe that the Anti-Christ will be the Messiah that came faster on Earth to save the World. He will create a one world government, economic system and religion based on Christianity and Islam! So, let's be careful to not rush our desires for World Peace at any price! Only with the Second Coming of Jesus-Christ has King of king's and Lord of lord's on Earth that True (everlasting) World Peace, will be done... Praise the Lord! Nevertheless, only our Heavenly Father, Almighty God, really knows the real day and hour... Hallelujah! 

So, I hope with all my heart that I did not mistaken the chronology of the End Times without the help of my Holy Bible. It's late in the early morning and still suffering from Insomnia... Again, I am truly sorry to have mistaken private messaging with quotes on my earlier reply on this post on Worthy Forums! 

God Bless, Listener24 :)

Edited by Skyward Believer
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  650
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

On 1/2/2018 at 4:20 AM, Skyward Believer said:

Well, here's a brief reply to your post... I strongly believe that It would be great if we could avoid the tribubations hours... When, I began to be a New Born-Again Christian I believed in the pre-tribulation rapture! However, since my studies on the Book of Revelations and other Bible verses about the last days... I have come to realize that the rapture will probably happen just before the Second Return of Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior, on Earth! Why, would the Word of God strongly advise us to not take the Mask of Beast, if we were raptured before the tribulations hours? If, we do not die during the first seven seals from wars, famines, pestilences... Etc. Mostly, all Christians will be beheaded for their Faith in God by refusing to follow the Anti-Christ and his New World Order! 

Regardless, the Anti-Christ will reign on Earth for almost 42 months with a (false) World Peace, just before the Second Return of Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior on Earth! Sadly, many Christians and even all the non-believers on Earth will be deceived and they will truly believe that the Anti-Christ will be the Messiah that came faster on Earth to save the World. He will create a one world government, economic system and religion based on Christianity and Islam! So, let's be careful to not rush our desires for World Peace at any price! Only with the Second Coming of Jesus-Christ has King of king's and Lord of lord's on Earth that True (everlasting) World Peace, will be done... Praise the Lord! Nevertheless, only our Heavenly Father, Almighty God, really knows the real day and hour... Hallelujah! 

So, I hope with all my heart that I did not mistaken the chronology of the End Times without the help of my Holy Bible. It's late in the early morning and still suffering from Insomnia... Again, I am truly sorry to have mistaken private messaging with quotes on my earlier reply on this post on Worthy Forums! 

God Bless, Listener24 :)

Thanks brother for sharing your thoughts on this!

I'll just remind that this is not a post about "rapture" vs "tribulation". There are tons of different ideas on end times and rarely people agree with each other, so I don't see much point in trying to join the "guessers" train, it's already too crowded and it didn't seem that useful so far.

Neither this is a post about "guessing" the day, nor the hour.

Some people mistakenly and surprisingly think that HASTENING has anything to do with GUESSING. In fact, it has NOTHING to do! :)

It's not related, not Scripturally, nor logically.

For example, if I have a conversation with a friend, and I ask him to reach me as soon as he can, this doesn't mean that I'm "guessing" the time he will arrive, because the time will still depend on other conditions. Yet, my friend after hearing my request will move faster toward me.

The same is presented in Luke 18:1-8 that I suggest to read carefully.

I'm always surprised when some people confuse "hastening" with "guessing", I'm still not able to even figure out how do they make this unmotivated connection.

This post is about Hastening the Day of the Lord, as we are ORDERED to do in the Scriptures, but as we shouldn't do only out of duty but also out of desire! :) The desire to see Christ reigning over everything (your Kingdom come, your will be done) and to be separated forever from satan instead of keep having him around (deliver us from the evil one)

I'll leave "tribulation" vs "rapture" discussions to wise and learned teachers, as well as discussion on predicting the time, because it looks like there are a lot of "guessers" already, so it's definitely not needed another one :)

I'll instead focus on hastening, because there are less "hasteners" than "guessers", and hastening seems to be fare more useful and it is also what we have been taught to do.

God bless you brother!

Maranatha

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

@Retrobyter  Time to revive this thread, what do you think? Let's hear the opinion of some new members.

Do you have any new considerations about the importance of the Lord's prayer with the intention expressed in 2 Peter 3:12?

I don't have particularly new considerations, but I praise the Lord for all the people who are joining the Lord's prayer.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Why, would the Word of God strongly advise us to not take the Mask of Beast, if we were raptured before the tribulations hours?"

This is for those who will enter the tribulation period and repent .... these are not pre-tribulation believers

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,567
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

3 hours ago, listener24 said:

@Retrobyter  Time to revive this thread, what do you think? Let's hear the opinion of some new members.

Do you have any new considerations about the importance of the Lord's prayer with the intention expressed in 2 Peter 3:12?

I don't have particularly new considerations, but I praise the Lord for all the people who are joining the Lord's prayer.

Shalom, listener24.

Of course! One cannot change God's appointed times, as Shilohsfoal (I believe) put it quite a while back; however, that doesn't mean that God's Word must be fulfilled in a particular way at a particular time, from our perspective!

Remember, however, that 2 Peter 3:11-12 is at the END of the Second Age (the current earth and its current skies) that doesn't occur until AFTER the Millennium, which is the FIRST 1,000 years of Yeshua`s Kingdom still to be fulfilled in the future.

2 Peter 3:10-13 (KJV)

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

We are to be praying for our Master Yeshua`s return which will be at the BEGINNING of the Millennium, and the Millennium (the Thousand Years) is at the end of the Second Age.

We are to be praying for God's Kingdom to  begin - "Let thy Kingdom come!" And, that won't happen until His Anointed to be King - His Messiah - His Christ - has returned.

On 5/19/2018 at 11:30 PM, Daniel 11:36 said:

Why, would the Word of God strongly advise us to not take the Mask of Beast, if we were raptured before the tribulations hours?"

This is for those who will enter the tribulation period and repent .... these are not pre-tribulation believers

though the primary purpose of this post is the prayer for hastening the day of the Lord (2 Peter 3:12), and is less concerned with pre vs post trib dicussions, I agree that your reasoning makes sense.

The "mark of the beast" doesn't work as an argument against pre-trib, because that can be easily referred to the "left behind"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, listener24 said:

The "mark of the beast" doesn't work as an argument against pre-trib, because that can be easily referred to the "left behind"

I've yet to find anyone who can make a scriptural case for "tribulation saints" as those who are left behind after a pretrib ratpure.  In fact, scripture argues against such a notion.

"I've yet to find anyone who can make a scriptural case for "tribulation saints" as those who are left behind after a pretrib ratpure.  In fact, scripture argues against such a notion."

There will no believers on the earth at the onset of the coming tribulation period .... not one

Any who become believers after will be tribulation saints [Revelation 6:12-17]

You are anticipating a falsehood

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

28 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"I've yet to find anyone who can make a scriptural case for "tribulation saints" as those who are left behind after a pretrib ratpure.  In fact, scripture argues against such a notion."

There will no believers on the earth at the onset of the coming tribulation period .... not one

Any who become believers after will be tribulation saints [Revelation 6:12-17]

You are anticipating a falsehood

I just find it incredible that without any believers and without the Holy Spirit that a multitude beyond number will come to a martyr's faith.  And to have that happen in such a short period of time?  It's going to take a lot more than platitudes and rhetoric to convince me.  So far, that's all I've seen.

Hard to convince false teachers like you seem to be

So I would suggest that you take up some other theological prose for your ranting

To convince you would be a farce

Neither do you notice that only a few will turn to the Lord during the coming tribulation period [Revelation 14:12-13]

By the way the multitude in Revelation 7:9-17 is the pre-tribulation group

We are told that they have "come away" from the 70th week decreed .... the Lord's wrath and judgment upon an unbelieving world 

Edited by Daniel 11:36