IGNORED

Will there be animal sacrifice during the 1000 years millennium?

missmuffet

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/27/1957

9 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:
20 minutes ago, HarvestLabourer said:

The New Testament doesn't say anything about offering up our bullocks before men either,
yet you have no hesitation doing that.
And I thank you or it.
I am sure you sacrificed a lot of time and thought into making it.
But if you haven't offered it up the Lord yet,
what makes you think we should eat it?

What?   Are you on medication, or is this Marijuana talking again?? 

Thank you, Shiloh. Bless your day.

I was simply trying to show, if you don't interpret the law carnally,
then you can see how men are bringing their bullocks before men. 

Each trying to persuade the other of his perspective.

12 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

You are not saved and your posts prove it.

Bless you and praise Jesus. I pray that you are.

13 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

History confirms that the Canaanites were real people.  To deny history is to simply be delusional (or high on drugs).

I'm not denying there were real canaanite tribes in history.
We still have Palestinians, and a real Israel on earth too.

15 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

God didn't command against killing; He commanded against murder.   God used Israel as an instrument of judgment on Canaanites.  If that is unacceptable to you, it doesn't matter, because your erroneous ideas don't matter.

Maybe my sacrifice is wasted on you, but someone else might be interested to hear how fellow believers believe.
Either you are in this thread to talk about animal sacrifice in the millennium, or not.
I'm interested in your ideas, even if we disagree.

My King James Bible says, Thou shalt not kill.

26 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, we are not told that.  No one said they were wrong for sacrificing animals. God told them to do so.  You are really mixed up and don't know what you're talking about

I find that no one really explains why they were wrong,
if anything, placing the fault with the law.
And believing as the Jews, that God commands to do so.

You forebear of what David and Jeremiah said.
You don't take into account we say that Jesus kept all the law,
yet He abolished animal sacrifice, whipping the merchants and setting the animals free on the temple steps.
If they were doing right, Jesus would not have condemned them.

32 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I am not sacrificing anything in the future.  The Levites, Israelites in the restored Israel of the millennium will be sacrificing them as memorials.

Will they be followers of Christ?

Praise to Jesus
Paul

Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood,
to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 2:5

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, HarvestLabourer said:

Thank you, Shiloh. Bless your day.

I was simply trying to show, if you don't interpret the law carnally,
then you can see how men are bringing their bullocks before men. 

Your interpretation of Scripture is always carnal.  It is some of the most carnal, insane nonsense I have ever seen on this board. 

Maybe my sacrifice is wasted on you, but someone else might be interested to hear how fellow believers believe.

You have no sacrifice of any kind and you are not a fellow believer.   You are a false teacher.

Either you are in this thread to talk about animal sacrifice in the millennium, or not.
I'm interested in your ideas, even if we disagree.

I am here to talk about animal sacrifices, but you are here to spread false teaching. 

My King James Bible says, Thou shalt not kill.

It is the word for murder and everyone knows that.

I find that no one really explains why they were wrong,
if anything, placing the fault with the law.
And believing as the Jews, that God commands to do so.

You forebear of what David and Jeremiah said.
You don't take into account we say that Jesus kept all the law,
yet He abolished animal sacrifice, whipping the merchants and setting the animals free on the temple steps.
If they were doing right, Jesus would not have condemned them.

No one said they were wrong and no one finds fault with the law.  This only highlights why I say that you don't really understand what you are trying to talk about.

The Law was never the problem.

Jesus kept the whole law, but Jesus was the only one who could.  Jesus not only kept the whole law, but Jesus was the only one who could keep the commandments in a manner that was pleasing to God.   

You trying to keep the law does not please God because your observance of the law is stained with your sin.   Your works of righteousness are filthy rags before God.

Jesus problem with money changers was not the sacrifices. If you knew your Bible, you would understand that they were not giving the fair rate of exchange on the shekel to those who had come from other countries to celebrate the Passover.  They were exchanging their foreign currency for the shekel and the money changers were giving less than they were supposed to and pocketing in the difference.   It was the selling of animals that was the problem. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

11 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Your interpretation of Scripture is always carnal.  It is some of the most carnal, insane nonsense I have ever seen on this board. 

You have no sacrifice of any kind and you are not a fellow believer.   You are a false teacher.

I am here to talk about animal sacrifices, but you are here to spread false teaching. 

No one said they were wrong and no one finds fault with the law.  This only highlights why I say that you don't really understand what you are trying to talk about.

Jesus kept the whole law, but Jesus was the only one who could.  Jesus not only kept the whole law, but Jesus was the only one who could keep the commandments in a manner that was pleasing to God.   

You trying to keep the law does not please God because your observance of the law is stained with your sin.   Your works of righteousness are filthy rags before God.

Jesus problem with money changers was not the sacrifices. If you knew your Bible, you would understand that they were not giving the fair rate of exchange on the shekel to those who had come from other countries to celebrate the Passover.  They were exchanging their foreign currency for the shekel and the money changers were giving less than they were supposed to and pocketing in the difference.   It was the selling of animals that was the problem. 

Thank you Shiloh for your explanations to Harvestlabarour, Harborlabarour why not listen to people who give you sound advise instead of trying to teach your own explanation of the Bible which is a false teaching, we have gone over that false teaching  in the thread I deleted because of all the false teaching you were teaching people. I'm sad to see you're still teaching false interpretations of the Bible on this board.

Why not just ask questions without giving your interpretation and to just listen what other people have to say ?

Can you not accept the truth Shiloh is teaching you?

To be able to interpreter the Bible you do need the Holy Spirit ,we have explained to you over and over what it means to be born again but you don't listen and keep talking about your bullocks.

No Other Gospel
…7which is not even a gospel. Evidently, some people are troubling you and trying to distort the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be under a divine curse! 9As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you embraced, let him be under a divine curse!…Galations 1:7-9

Jesus Teaches Nicodemus

3 Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. 2 He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him.”

3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.”

4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

9 “How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.

10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? 11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[e] 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[f] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned,but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Thank you, Shiloh, yes I have a different viewpoint,

and you are here to talk about animal sacrifices, but you are not interested to hear another's view.

Some people have been adamant about this too me.

It doesn't effect me, because I neither kill nor murder.

No one said they were wrong and no one finds fault with the law.

You may not have, but many came to me to fault the law, 
and tried to convince me that it is a curse, and death.

This only highlights why I say that you don't really understand what you are trying to talk about.

I willingly accept reproof.
But being told I don't understand isn't a reproof.

I am glad to hear this from you.

OK, then,
maybe you can show us some scripture that show us when Jesus was offering up the daily bullock.

That's why I am here, Shiloh,
so that the perfect like yourself can correct me.

Yes, they turned God's house in a den of thieves,
but I don't think it was the currency exchange rate, that was on Jesus' mind.

Else Jesus would have just said,
Here, I will give you the fair price, now give this ram to the priests for me.
Wouldn't He?

Fact is, the only benefit from all the animal sacrifice was,
a few were getting rich of the gullibility of the many.

And they too swept Jeremiah's saying aside
Paul

Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel;
Put your burnt offerings unto your sacrifices, and eat flesh.
For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt,
concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:

Jeremiah 7:21-22

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, angels4u said:

Thank you Shiloh for your explanations to Harvestlabarour,

Thank you, and love to you, Angels.

I thanked Shiloh for his offering too,
but saying I am wrong, and don't have the Holy Spirit indwelling, and am not saved,
didn't actually explain to me why what I said was wrong.

Harborlabarour why not listen to people who give you sound advise instead of trying to teach your own explanation of the Bible which is a false teaching, we have gone over that false teaching  in the thread I deleted because of all the false teaching you were teaching people. I'm sad to see you're still teaching false interpretations of the Bible on this board.

Can you explain why it is false.

I have presented scripture to show why I say as I do,
and I have asked a number of questions, 
which none are even addressing.

Give some sound advice to listen to.
Saying my teaching is false isn't corrective advice.

Why not just ask questions without giving your interpretation and to just listen what other people have to say ?

Must I go back and copy my questions, and paste them in a list here for you?

My questions have been ignored or fobbed off.
The scriptures I offered denied.

Then I am asked, why not ask questions?

Can you not accept the truth Shiloh is teaching you?

That I am not saved?

And I think also that I have the Spirit of God.

To be able to interpreter the Bible you do need the Holy Spirit ,we have explained to you over and over what it means to be born again but you don't listen and keep talking about your bullocks.

Why did God command men to bring bullocks unto the Lord?

Only by bringing our bullocks to the Lord's altar, and parting them in His presence,
do we get His answer, on whether that bullock is righteous or not,
and whether it is worth offering it up to our fellow men.

No Other Gospel
…7which is not even a gospel. Evidently, some people are troubling you and trying to distort the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be under a divine curse! 9As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you embraced, let him be under a divine curse!…Galations 1:7-9

We are discussing animal sacrifice here, and if it will be performed again in the future.

I offered my opinion that animal sacrifice is a carnal interpretation.
And you seem to think my opinion is bull, and that I should sacrifice it. 

Jesus Teaches Nicodemus

3 Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. 2 He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him.”

3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.”

4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

9 “How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.

10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? 11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[e] 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[f] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned,but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Thank you.
Not sure how you think this relates to animal sacrifice in the millennium.

I was born again in '04, and haven't come off the word since.

~`
Offering up bullocks isn't a mystical or difficult thing to do.
As we can see, people are happy to do it in a post for their fellow man.
And we can take their bullocks unto the Lord too.
He tells us which are good to keep, or which part is good to keep.

Which, I believe is what we are supposed to do.
You said so yourself, we need to bring it to the Holy Spirit.

Thank You Jesus :emot-heartbeat:
Paul

Ye shall not respect persons in judgment;
but ye shall hear the small as well as the great;
ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is God's:
and the cause that is too hard for you,
bring it unto Me, and I will hear it.

Deuteronomy 1:17

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

10 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Your point?

Do you, as a self-professed Bible literalist take Romans 6:23 literally?

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

45 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, I do.

At the risk of derailing the thread....no, you don't. You philisophise the meaning of death,  as I said, to suit, your insistence on eternal torment.

• Praying! 1

Guest shiloh357
7 hours ago, brakelite said:

At the risk of derailing the thread....no, you don't. You philisophise the meaning of death,  as I said, to suit, your insistence on eternal torment.

I donl't philosophize anything about death. It's liberal theology that seeks to diminish the horror of hell in order to diminish the need for redemption.

The degree of importance one places on the doctrine of death and Hell, will determine the degree of importance one places on Jesus.  

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

7 hours ago, brakelite said:

You philisophise the meaning of death....
to suit your insistence on....
eternal torment....

:emot-heartbeat:

Jesus

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. Matthew 25:41 (New International Version)

Tells It Like It Is

And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell, ‘where their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.’ Mark 9:47-48 (English Standard Version)

Always To Suit His Love Of Truth

"Then they will go forth and look On the corpses of the men Who have transgressed against Me. For their worm will not die And their fire will not be quenched; And they will be an abhorrence to all mankind." Isaiah 66:24 (New American Standard Bible)

And (IMO) To Warn Sinners Of The Coming Wrath Of God

But when the king came in to see the guests, he spotted a man who was not dressed in wedding clothes. ‘Friend,’ he asked, ‘how did you get in here without wedding clothes?’

But the man was speechless.

Then the king told the servants, ‘Tie him hand and foot and throw him outside into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

For many are called, but few are chosen.” Matthew 22:11-14 (Berean Study Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~
Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament
  • Brilliant! 1