IGNORED

Will there be animal sacrifice during the 1000 years millennium?

missmuffet

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/27/1957

3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

You are confusing "eternal life" with living forever.   You clearly don't understand the difference.  Eternal life is a person, namely Jesus.  It is His life in us, which has neither beginning, or end.   Living forever isn't eternal life; it is simply a forever existence.

And this is life eternal,
that they might know Thee the only true God,
and Jesus Christ, whom Thou hast sent.

John 17:3

Thank you, Shiloh
Paul

And I know that His commandment is life everlasting:
whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto Me, so I speak.

John 12:50

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, HarvestLabourer said:

And this is life eternal,
that they might know Thee the only true God,
and Jesus Christ, whom Thou hast sent.

John 17:3

Thank you, Shiloh
Paul

And I know that His commandment is life everlasting:
whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto Me, so I speak.

John 12:50

Can you explain in your own words how we can know God and Jesus and why it is important to know then for our eternal life?

What is God's commentment?

• Thumbs Up 2

On 12/17/2017 at 5:04 AM, angels4u said:

Why not just ask questions without giving your interpretation and to just listen what other people have to say ?

Can you explain in your own words how we can know God and Jesus and why it is important to know then for our eternal life?

What is God's commentment?

Bless you, Angels.

I had a couple of questions on topic,
like why do David and Jeremiah, in the Old Testament, say God never commanded us to sacrifice animals?
And I asked if Shiloh (or anyone) believes those Levites in the millennial restored Israel will be following Christ?
I also asked why Jesus also dove away the sacrificial animals, if they were required for the passover?
when He drove the money changers away.

Why would you ignore speaking to my questions,
and ask me for my personal interpretations of scriptures on an unrelated topic?
I offered those for Shiloh's remembrance.

~~`
I am not disagreeing with what is being said here (beside not interpreting animal sacrifice literally).
What I'm trying to get my head around is, first a failed Israel,
then the followers of Jesus, the Christians,
then a restored Israel.
Will Jesus give them a different set of instructions?
or is the restored Israel a bad thing, a wandering away from Christ, a return to the law? 

Bless Jesus :emot-heartbeat:
Paul

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, HarvestLabourer said:

Bless you, Angels.

like why do David and Jeremiah, in the Old Testament, say God never commanded us to sacrifice animals?
:emot-heartbeat:
Paul

They did not say God never commanded animal sacrifices.   Again, as a non-believer, you do not have the Holy Spirit to help you discern the truth.   That is why your posts are full of lies and blasphemy.  You are wise in your own eyes, but your posts do not have any truth in them, at all. That is why you come up with rubbish about God never commanding sacrifices.

And I asked if Shiloh (or anyone) believes those Levites in the millennial restored Israel will be following Christ?
I also asked why Jesus also dove away the sacrificial animals, if they were required for the passover?

Yes, the Levites will the restored Israel during the millennium will be believers.

And it has been explained to you why Jesus drove out the money changers.   But again, you rejected that truth for your carnal, unregenerate mind's understanding. 

I am not disagreeing with what is being said here (beside not interpreting animal sacrifice literally).
then a restored Israel.

You can't get your mind around it because you are not saved, and do not have the Holy Spirit and thus do not have the ability to handle the Bible correctly.

or is the restored Israel a bad thing, a wandering away from Christ, a return to the law? 

The restored Israel is a direct fulfillment of Bible prophecy.  Israel is in the process of being restored even now, as a direct fulfillment of Bible prophecy.  Israel came into existence  in 1948 through the providence and purposes of God.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

7 hours ago, HarvestLabourer said:

Bless you, Angels.

~~`
then a restored Israel.

Paul

7 hours ago, HarvestLabourer said:

Bless you, Angels.

~~`
then a restored Israel.

Paul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSuEDzHK3hs

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,788
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Wow ... what a mess some of you are in! Brakelite your whole agenda in proving, in you own satisfaction, what is right and not right for your god to do in the eternity... However in doing so is to call the The Lord of The Scriptures a liar

Luke 16:23 (KJV)

[23] And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

[24] And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Paul the family here realizes the spirit you speak from is not The Spirit that is within us... 

Romans 8:16 (KJV)

[16] The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

1 John 5:10 (KJV)

[10] He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

You stated God never asked man to kill animals~ when the whole of Leviticus is instruction by God to do just that very thing... so The Word itself bears witness of the lies you hold within your heart that you say came from your god within... The Scriptures are our foundation for knowing, serving and planning the glory, God has for us, to give unto Him Who is worthy to receive all in The Person of His Son Jesus The Christ...
Love, Steven

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

Thank you, Shiloh.

Blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord.

10 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

They did not say God never commanded animal sacrifices.   Again, as a non-believer, you do not have the Holy Spirit to help you discern the truth.   That is why your posts are full of lies and blasphemy.  You are wise in your own eyes, but your posts do not have any truth in them, at all. That is why you come up with rubbish about God never commanding sacrifices.

Would it not have been easier to say?
They did not say God never commanded animal sacrifices, what those verses actually mean is....
and put what the believers that do have the Holy Spirit think those verses are saying.

As it is, you got me thinking, I have to get saved so I can ignore also those verses.

Yes, the Levites will the restored Israel during the millennium will be believers.

So, some who believe Christ will become Levites,
and the rest shall call them the restored Israel?

And it has been explained to you why Jesus drove out the money changers.   But again, you rejected that truth for your carnal, unregenerate mind's understanding. 

I didn't reject or disagree with your reason, I asked you why Jesus also released the animals.
You said they were required that very day, in order to fulfil the law.
And we agree that Jesus kept the law.

I am saying,
that animal sacrifice was going on in God's house of prayer was another reason why Jesus was incensed.
Prayer is a spiritual sacrifice (Ps 51:17, 1 Pet 2:5).
It is not an animal sacrifice.

You can't get your mind around it because you are not saved, and do not have the Holy Spirit and thus do not have the ability to handle the Bible correctly.

And you are saved, so have a complete grasp of all things in God's word,
so I guess that is why you don't have the need to go on to be a restored Levite.

And I wonder, what will you say to those restored Levites, when you meet them.

The restored Israel is a direct fulfillment of Bible prophecy.  Israel is in the process of being restored even now, as a direct fulfillment of Bible prophecy.  Israel came into existence  in 1948 through the providence and purposes of God.

According to you I am not saved, so I may well be wrong, and correct me if I am,
but I believe Jesus is the resurrection.

Israel (God's children) went off on a carnal tangent,
sacrifices animals instead of devils, and tithing material wealth instead of knowledge of God,
and then God sent Jesus,
that men might believe Him, and not perish but have everlasting life.

Now I see the children of God that are calling themself saved
are looking forward to a restored children of God in the future, who will be Levite priests.
Wasn't salvation your restoration?

I love Jesus :emot-heartbeat:
Paul

And hath made us kings and priests unto God and His Father;
to Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 1:6

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/29/2017 at 2:58 PM, simplejeff said:

Why should anyone worry about this?    It won't change things,  and it doesn't add to nor take away from Jesus' Atonement for sins - Salvation is always by GRACE thru FAITH, and that not of ourselves - it is a GIFT of GOD.

Oh how very true! But, but, but...

Every word in the Bible is there for a reason, our information, searching out and understanding. If God didn't want us to understand what He put in His word... Every Word in the Bible is for past generations, our generation and future generations. I don't believe there will be many future generations to come before the tribulation, so I think what God wants the Jew's and Gentiles to know about the millennium could be this generation, and those that will enter the millennium. Just my current thoughts?

Guest shiloh357
45 minutes ago, HarvestLabourer said:

Would it not have been easier to say?
They did not say God never commanded animal sacrifices, what those verses actually mean is....
and put what the believers that do have the Holy Spirit think those verses are saying.

No, because you really wouldn't have listened.

As it is, you got me thinking, I have to get saved so I can ignore also those verses.

No, you have to be saved to understand them, and you don't understand them.

So, some who believe Christ will become Levites,
and the rest shall call them the restored Israel?

Those Jews who are of Levitical linage are Levites and will serve as Levites in the millennium.  No one is going to "become" a Levite. 

I didn't reject or disagree with your reason, I asked you why Jesus also released the animals.
You said they were required that very day, in order to fulfil the law.
And we agree that Jesus kept the law.

No, I explained why Jesus drove out the money changers.  I also stated that the lambs in the temple were for the Passover and they will would be killed on that day, as commanded by God.  

I am saying,
that animal sacrifice was going on in God's house of prayer was another reason why Jesus was incensed.
Prayer is a spiritual sacrifice (Ps 51:17, 1 Pet 2:5).
It is not an animal sacrifice.

No, you are wrong.  Animal sacrifice was commanded by God.  The verses you are quoting don't deny animal sacrifice.  They explain the spiritual reality that the sacrifices illustrate.   But you have no understanding about the difference between interpretation and application and don't know how to handle Scripture. 

And you are saved, so have a complete grasp of all things in God's word,
so I guess that is why you don't have the need to go on to be a restored Levite.

There is no such thing as a "restored" Levite.

And I wonder, what will you say to those restored Levites, when you meet them.

They don't exist, so I will not say anything to them.

According to you I am not saved, so I may well be wrong, and correct me if I am,
but I believe Jesus is the resurrection.

Israel (God's children) went off on a carnal tangent,
sacrifices animals instead of devils, and tithing material wealth instead of knowledge of God,
and then God sent Jesus,
that men might believe Him, and not perish but have everlasting life.

No, the sacrificial system of ancient Israel was commanded by God.  He lays out how the animals are to be killed and cut up and bled, in some cases eaten and so on.   So to say that they were ona carnal tangent is simply false.   You don't really understand the law you claim to keep.  

Now I see the children of God that are calling themself saved
are looking forward to a restored children of God in the future, who will be Levite priests.
Wasn't salvation your restoration?

The only people who will be Levite priests in the millennium will be those who are born as Levites as physical descedents of Jacob.

9 hours ago, enoob57 said:

Paul the family here realizes the spirit you speak from is not The Spirit that is within us... 

Romans 8:16 (KJV)

[16] The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

1 John 5:10 (KJV)

[10] He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

You stated God never asked man to kill animals~ when the whole of Leviticus is instruction by God to do just that very thing... so The Word itself bears witness of the lies you hold within your heart that you say came from your god within... The Scriptures are our foundation for knowing, serving and planning the glory, God has for us, to give unto Him Who is worthy to receive all in The Person of His Son Jesus The Christ...
Love, Steven

Thank you, Steven.

Maybe you can explain the verses in Psalms 50 & 51, and Jeremiah 7, which I presented.

I have only presented things I found in God's word.
And maybe you all are blessed to have more Holy Spirit than me.
Then you should be able to explain, and answer my questions.
I would like to be as blessed as you all say you are.

That's why I am trying to understand the restoration being spoken of here.

Believe me, I was as surprised as you guys are, when I read Jeremiah's saying.
I also believed the law was full of commandments about animal sacrifices.
Men never say any different.
But I didn't ignore it.
I brought that verse unto the Lord, to inquire of Him.
And He killed a bullock in me, that caused my belief that the law is a carnal commandment.

His response to me was short and simple, He said, Cast out your devils.
I'm still working on it, in fear and with trembling.

Come Lord Jesus :emot-heartbeat:
Paul

And it is yet far more evident:
for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there arises another priest,
who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment,
but after the power of an endless life.

Hebrews 7:15-16

• Thumbs Up 1