• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

On 11/28/2017 at 12:13 AM, Butterfly28 said:

What are some of the best books that you've ever read on Spiritual Warfare?

I just ordered They Shall Expel Demons by Derek Prince on Amazon...

waiting for it to arrive..

The best book on spiritual warfare is the Bible.  

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

On 12/1/2017 at 12:34 AM, Lavender said:

I'm interested in people's answers to this.  Not because I want to go around doing it but I want to be able to protect myself and my family because my sister is into spiritual stuff like getting readings done etc.

Do as Jesus says, every day.  Remember when the disciples had a little difficulty with a demon?  What did Jesus tell them to DO ?   No research needed.  No study needed.  No exorcism ever needed (that is a pagan practice of false gospel and false teachers) ...

What to DO ? As Jesus says:

(Pray (be with the Father , frequently, talking to Him and making every request known to Him and LISTEN to the Father - "Gradually,  Jesus said their focus would "gradually" (it takes time) change from themselves to the Father ) 

and fast.  )   Simple- pray (more) (every day) ,  and fast (find out how and when from ABBA YHVH Himself as He Reveals via His Word - Scripture)

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

A very timely question. I was just re-reading the January 2017 Voice of Elijah newsletter where the main article is titled, The Ongoing Battle for Your Soul. Another one is called The Enemy Always Uses Camouflage. So this should give you some idea of what it's about. You have to order the newsletter ($6) on voiceofelijah.org but here is an excerpt from it:

When James says "You sinners cleanse your hands and you double minded purify your hearts, he is referring to the results that stem from "wants" and "doubts". Sin results  from allowing wants to remain, and contamination of the Truth results from allowing doubts to remain.

• Brilliant! 1

• 6 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

Aside from the Bible?: James 4:7, 1 John 4:4, Revelation 20:10. 

I recommend Chip Ingram’s “The Invisible War.” 

Chip Ingram is very balanced and does not get out into left field. In his book he says, “be aware of the insivible war, but not preoccupied with it. Do warefare when it comes by don’t go llamas king for demon under every bush.” 

?Stay away from Bob Larson who has become a necromancer,Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God,” (Leviticus 19:31), and stay away from Dr. Rebecca Brown who went nuts. 

Edited by Fidei Defensor

• 8 months later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

On 12/13/2017 at 5:07 PM, 7trumpets said:

The Whole Armor of God
Eph 6:10  Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Eph 6:11  Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph 6:12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Eph 6:13  Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

The evil day is Satan's tribulation.

Eph 6:14  Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
Eph 6:15  And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Eph 6:16  Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
Eph 6:17  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Luke 10:18  And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

He is coming at the 6th trumpet.

Luke 10:19  Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

God gave us power over all evil in HIS name.    Anything evil comes around you order them out in the Name of Jesus Christ!  Tell them to go back to Hades.

Luke 10:20  Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Armor of God by Pricilla Shirer

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 11/27/2017 at 11:13 PM, Butterfly28 said:

Knowing of Derek's error in his early beginnings, I'd be curious to hear how he addresses the issue, now that he's since redeemed his previous mistakes. There was a rather good one written in circa late 60's - early 70's called: Pulling Down Of Strongholds by John Wesley White.  A British Evangelist and Theologian. He gave a sermon at a church in the next county, which concluded in a mass deliverance session. The book is still available. God bless!

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

• 3 months later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyers. I read this book over thirty years ago . It teaches who the enemy is and how to recognize him when he shows up. Powerful teaching. 

• 10 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 11/28/2017 at 7:13 AM, Butterfly28 said:

What are some of the best books that you've ever read on Spiritual Warfare?

I think the UCKG has good and definitive teachings on the subject.