IGNORED

Who Is This Other Jesus Paul Warn Us About!

Bro.Tan

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, Bro.Tan said:

I didn't say I can't explain it, of course I will. But i have to explain using the Bible, they want me to use my own words. If we all have a Bible then people should want to know from the Bible, not me.

To be honest they need to quit trying to sway you off your conscious.    But don't judge those who hold every day the same .

WHY don't we focus on righteousness , keeping JESUS sayings , joy of the Holy ghost and I need some help warning out against the demonic steam engine of interfaith

that is swallowing up churches whole .    WE n the last of the last of days .  and the more I warn the more most mock.

warn out against adultery , remarriage too man.   that is SIN .   lets not war over meats drinks and days.  real sin has infected the churches to the core full.

its go so bad now that some even believe many paths and worse in time many more will.    We got a war man  .  a war that most cannot even see for their eyes

have been clouded by things which they ought not be strving over .    I don't mind if people see me as bo bo the clown for all the warnng I do about the days we in

and that its nigh time for son of perdition to stand .   But days meats and drinks , let these go .   I mean more and more are even accepting gay marriage as love

and many of those who still don't , honor adultery in remarriage and know not they are in willfull sin.  We got to warn out .

5 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

I just teach the uncut word of God, I'm not judging anybody, people do what they will. Do understand what I'm saying! I have no kingdom to put anybody in or out.

Then how come all I ever see you warn about IS the Sabbath.  its like a one frame mind .   their is real sin dug deep in the people.  

their is a monster of an all inclusive one world religion sucking the life out of so many churches now .  just sucking it dry .  its a monster

and yet most are under some form of it and have no idea they are and will just keep getting worse over time .

THEY WOULD HUG THE DEVIL THESE DAYS >    and stone the those who warn>  I mean seeker friendly absolutely killed the church > and left it open
to all kinds of deception by being unequally yoked together and no correction >    its a madhouse

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

historically speaking I think it's about time for a new thread...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, other one said:

Maybe you right

1 hour ago, Cobalt1959 said:

I have given the point over and over again and over and over again, you refuse to deal with it.  If you cannot, in your own words, explain exactly what you are doing to keep the Sabbath, then it is disingenuous, and also hypocritical to both claim to be keeping it, and telling others that they must keep it as well.  Just throwing up Exodus 23:12 does nothing to explain how you, yourself, personally do  no work on the Sabbath.  Just saying that the Sabbath starts on Friday evening and ends on Saturday evening does not explain how you are keeping the Sabbath.  I am well aware of when the Sabbath begins and ends.  God's division of the day from the night does not explain how you keep the Sabbath.

I've asked you multiple questions and you have not answered any of them yet.  That does not mean I "don't know my Bible."  That is just a feint to avoid answering the question.  If you are keeping the Sabbath, as you continually say you are, it should be really easy to tell people how you do it.  But yet, you never can.  I'm not the one with the burden of proof here.  If you are going to claim that you keep the Sabbath, then you have to be able to tell people how you do so, and explaining it to them does not include simply posting non-related scriptures that do nothing to explain how you, yourself, are actually obeying the commands that you point to everyone else.  They point to you as well in your doctrine, and yet, you can't tell anyone how you actually keep them.

Hebrews 4:1 Therefore, since the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us be careful that none of you be found to have fallen short of it.  2 For we also have had the gospel preached to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because those who heard did not combine it with faith.  3 Now we who have believed enter that rest, just as God has said, "So I declared on oath in my anger, 'They shall never enter my rest.' " And yet his work has been finished since the creation of the world.  4 For somewhere he has spoken about the seventh day in these words: "And on the seventh day God rested from all his work."  5 And again in the passage above he says, "They shall never enter my rest."  6 It still remains that some will enter that rest, and those who formerly had the gospel preached to them did not go in, because of their disobedience.  7 Therefore God again set a certain day, calling it Today, when a long time later he spoke through David, as was said before: "Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts."  8 For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day.  9 There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God;  10 for anyone who enters God's rest also rests from his own work, just as God did from his.  11 Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will fall by following their example of disobedience.  12 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.  13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.  14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has gone through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess.  15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are--yet was without sin.  16 Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

We do not enter God's rest though our own work.  We enter God's Sabbath rest by faith in Jesus Christ and the grace that gives us to no longer be chained to the law, physically, since we are keeping that law, spiritually, every single day of the week through Jesus' substitutionary sacrifice.  Any attempt to fall back on a physical work, such as the Sabbath short circuits that sacrifice and defaults the person back to the old system that can do absolutely nothing to save you.  

Colossians 2:13-17  13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,  14 having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross.  15 And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.  16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.  17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.

Why would you continually violate the above section of scripture, when you claim to know the Bible so well?  Why would you continually claim that Paul kept the Sabbath when there is not one single passage in the New Testament that says he did?  Why would you, and every other Sabbath keeper here keep telling people, over and over again they must keep the Sabbath, when Paul clearly tells us above, don't do that!!!  Why would you keep telling us to re-chain ourselves to the written code when Paul quite clearly tells us that the written code has been nailed to the cross?

Galations 3:8-27 8 The Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: "All nations will be blessed through you."  9 So those who have faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.  10 All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law."  11 Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, "The righteous will live by faith."  12 The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, "The man who does these things will live by them." 13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."  14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.  15 Brothers, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case.  16 The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. The Scripture does not say "and to seeds," meaning many people, but "and to your seed," meaning one person, who is Christ.  17 What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.  18 For if the inheritance depends on the law, then it no longer depends on a promise; but God in his grace gave it to Abraham through a promise.  19 What, then, was the purpose of the law? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was put into effect through angels by a mediator.  20 A mediator, however, does not represent just one party; but God is one.  21 Is the law, therefore, opposed to the promises of God? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law.  22 But the Scripture declares that the whole world is a prisoner of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.  23 Before this faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed.  24 So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith.  25 Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law.  26 You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.

Just from the one portion of scripture above, no one can credibly float the theory that anyone should attempt to chain themselves to any part of the Old Covenant.  Explain to me why we should take these very clear and inspired words of the Bible and pitch them in the trash can, or simply ignore them because your denomination teaches you something else.  You say "chain yourselves to the Law."  Paul says "Don't chain yourselves to the Law."  The choice there is not a difficult one to make.  I will default to Faith over the Law every time because that is actually what the Bible tells me to do.  Why do you continually tell us to do something that the New Testament tells us very clearly not to do?

There is no us it's really only you, of course I know know your sidekicks who believe the same way you think. First I didn't show anything, now it's about details, then you post I already know that, so do what you know, then you would have real questions to ask concerning the Sabbath day. Truth is, you don't believe and or understand what you read out the Bible. Now I have to correct some of your post, which is proof you don't believe in keeping the Sabbath day so why keep asking or maybe deep down inside you , you know I'm right!

Many people will not enter into God's rest because of unbelief (Hebrews 3:18-19). Paul warns us to take heed that we are not shut out from this rest. "Let us labor therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief" (Hebrews 4:11). Many teach that we don't have to do any works since Jesus died, but labor is work. Obeying God's commandments, which includes honoring his Sabbath day, is our reasonable service. The seventh day (Sabbath) will not be fulfilled until man enters into God's rest.  "For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, and God did rest the seventh day from all his works. And in this place again, if they shall enter into my rest, seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein..." (Hebrews 4:4-6). Jesus created the Sabbath to benefit man, not only in this world but also in the world to come. Sabbath merely means rest and it points to the time when Jesus will give the whole earth rest (Lord knows we need it). Observing the Sabbath shows that you are a believer, desiring to enter into God's rest. "...And his rest shall be glorious" (Isaiah 11:10).  

Let's read with understanding what Paul says in (Gal. 3:1, 13, 16-17, 19, 24) (v.1) O FOOLISH Ga-la’-tians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? (v.13) Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, CURSED IS EVERYONE THAT HANGETH ON A TREE: What law is this talking about? Let the bible speak for itself. (v.16) Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, and to seeds, as of many; but as of One, AND TO THY SEED, which is Christ. (v.17) And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

Now pay attention, the law that is being spoken of here came four hundred and thirty years after this covenant. But God’s holy commandments have been around forever even before man was created. Remember that Satan was kicked out of heaven because iniquity (sin) was found in him. And what is sin? The transgression of the law (commandments).

(v.19) Wherefore then serveth the law? A question is being asked here. Then why should we serve this law? It was added because of transgression, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; the law that we are talking about here was added because of sin. But we now know that sin is the transgression of the law. How do you add a law if sin is the transgression of the law? Because there are two sets of laws, you have God’s holy commandments which abided forever, and you had the animal sacrificial law which was added because of sin, but it was only good until the seed should come to whom the promise was made, and that seed was Jesus. (v.24) Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. This animal sacrificial law was only a schoolmaster. And this schoolmaster taught you that when you sinned in ignorance blood had to be shed (an animal sacrificed). But Christ being the ultimate sacrifice shed his precious blood once and for all, and by doing this putting an end to the animal sacrificial law.

If you are following all of the writing of Paul, then you will find out that you are following Jesus, and if you are truly following Jesus then you are following the law of God. 

14 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

That just keeps letting him off the hook instead of having to deal with tough questions.

Lol...Question been answer, already.

18 hours ago, Yowm said:

-Whew!

Lol...But guess what Jesus said in Matthew 19: 16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Understand brothers and sisters that the Sabbath day on the seventh day of the week, is included in the commandments as well.  

18 hours ago, Yowm said:

...nevertheless a true reply. (Jesus gave many negative replies, "Woe to you Pharisees and Scribes etc.)

I'm not going drop to that Level because I come with love and understanding. Let's go into (1Peter 1:15-17) (v.15) But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all Manner of conversation; (v.16) Because it is written, BE YE HOLY; FOR I AM HOLY. (V.17) And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man’s work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear: It says you had better be holy, because God is holy. And it also says that ye call on the Father, but you had better remember that he is going to without respect of person judge every man according to his work. So you better pass your time here on earth in fear. 

18 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Then how come all I ever see you warn about IS the Sabbath.  its like a one frame mind .   their is real sin dug deep in the people.  

their is a monster of an all inclusive one world religion sucking the life out of so many churches now .  just sucking it dry .  its a monster

and yet most are under some form of it and have no idea they are and will just keep getting worse over time .

THEY WOULD HUG THE DEVIL THESE DAYS >    and stone the those who warn>  I mean seeker friendly absolutely killed the church > and left it open
to all kinds of deception by being unequally yoked together and no correction >    its a madhouse

Jesus created the Sabbath to benefit man, not only in this world but also in the world to come. Sabbath merely means rest and it points to the time when Jesus will give the whole earth rest (Lord knows we need it). Observing the Sabbath shows that you are a believer, desiring to enter into God's rest. "...And his rest shall be glorious" (Isaiah 11:10).

Many people will not enter into God's rest because of unbelief (Hebrews 3:18-19). Paul warns us to take heed that we are not shut out from this rest. "Let us labor therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief" (Hebrews 4:11). Many teach that we don't have to do any works since Jesus died, but labor is work. Obeying God's commandments, which includes honoring his Sabbath day, is our reasonable service. The seventh day (Sabbath) will not be fulfilled until man enters into God's rest. "For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, and God did rest the seventh day from all his works. And in this place again, if they shall enter into my rest, seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein..." (Hebrews 4:4-6). How will we enter into God's rest? Well one day to the Lord is equal to a thousand years to man (II Peter 3:8 and Psalms 90:4).

Therefore, just as God worked six days and rested on the Sabbath, man must work six thousand years and rest a thousand years. This is how we will enter into the Lord's rest. This is why we all should honor the seventh day. "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection...and shall reign with him a thousand years" (Revelation 20:6). Why will these saints rule with Jesus for exactly one thousand years? To fulfill the Sabbath day, and what a blessing it will be! Since the fall of Adam almost six thousand years ago man has been on a terrible downward spiral. See, this is the love I'm trying to get you guys to understand. The Sabbath day we do today, it's for tomorrow, if understand what I means. 

51 minutes ago, other one said:

The Buffalo has spoken.   Me think so too.