IGNORED

Who Is This Other Jesus Paul Warn Us About!

Bro.Tan

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

15 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

Jesus created the Sabbath to benefit man, not only in this world but also in the world to come. Sabbath merely means rest and it points to the time when Jesus will give the whole earth rest (Lord knows we need it). Observing the Sabbath shows that you are a believer, desiring to enter into God's rest. "...And his rest shall be glorious" (Isaiah 11:10).

Many people will not enter into God's rest because of unbelief (Hebrews 3:18-19). Paul warns us to take heed that we are not shut out from this rest. "Let us labor therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief" (Hebrews 4:11). Many teach that we don't have to do any works since Jesus died, but labor is work. Obeying God's commandments, which includes honoring his Sabbath day, is our reasonable service. The seventh day (Sabbath) will not be fulfilled until man enters into God's rest. "For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, and God did rest the seventh day from all his works. And in this place again, if they shall enter into my rest, seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein..." (Hebrews 4:4-6). How will we enter into God's rest? Well one day to the Lord is equal to a thousand years to man (II Peter 3:8 and Psalms 90:4).

Therefore, just as God worked six days and rested on the Sabbath, man must work six thousand years and rest a thousand years. This is how we will enter into the Lord's rest. This is why we all should honor the seventh day. "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection...and shall reign with him a thousand years" (Revelation 20:6). Why will these saints rule with Jesus for exactly one thousand years? To fulfill the Sabbath day, and what a blessing it will be! Since the fall of Adam almost six thousand years ago man has been on a terrible downward spiral. See, this is the love I'm trying to get you guys to understand. The Sabbath day we do today, it's for tomorrow, if understand what I means. 

To let you in on a lil secrete.   I know many who preach keep the Sabbath .   they are hard core on others . YET they remarry , they heap up money

they actually SIN and accuse others of not keeping the Sabbath.     They love prosperity , change wives or husbands like common folks change socks

call it good cause they under grace, but I am a devil in their eyes cause I don't hold Sabbath like they think I should.   Yet days meats and drinks.

versus REAL SIN and they cannot see , for the log is in their eye, they WILLFULLY SIN , yet accuse me of Sin .  aint that something ,.  

Bro tan.     I got a solution .  WHY don't we preach JESUS and ALL HIS SAYINGS on a good regular basis.

I am going to let you n on another secrete.   Everyone that has went after me , in PERSON,   face to face and their whole mission has been THE SABBATH DAY

every time when they are examined.   Now pay close attention , EVERY ONE of them willfully breaks  JESUS sayings , and calls it grace

EVERYONE of them.    perhaps we should examine ALL them sayings.    cause , I notice something in groups that FOCUS ON ONE THING

wont preach JESUS , wont ,  but will preach the heck out of Sabbath .    Now why is that .     I do notice something else about everyone of them I have met PERSONALLY

man they walk around as THEY SO RIGHTEOUS and wow lifted up , yet as I said ,    they willfully break JESUS sayings , yet its all good for them to remarry or sue

or have that money built up , or etc,    yet all of us are dung in their RIGHTEOUS eyes.    aint that something .  NOT accusing YOU of this , but letting you know

EVERY SINGLE case with them it has been this way .  EVERY ONE .

• Thumbs Up 1

Since long ago brother tan I already asked you on the remarriage thing,  and whew good thing I did not heed the advice you gave me on that

or an ADULTERER I would be now .      See the point yet .   Ya focusing on the Sabbath , ITS YOUR MISSION ,  but it should have been JESUS PREACHED

and all HIS sayings as reminders.   when I told you we got many in sin , WE DO .    so why not come helpa bruther warn out .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,039
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Bro.Tan said:

Lol...Question been answer, already.

now that's not really true... Bro.Tan...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I, too, would like to read an account of how someone "keeping the Sabbath" spends their time on said Sabbath. :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

Sabbath keepers may pride themselves in not going to their paying jobs, or doing their daily or weekly chores, on the weekend or whatever day they want to declare is a sabbath. Do not even unbelievers do this much? Just sitting in a chair or laying in bed all day or avoiding certain physical activities and doing nothing on a set day from sundown to sundown does not change a person's life. It gives the appearance of holiness, but only from the outside. It does not change the inside of a person's heart.

And I can assure you, that no one spends from sundown to sundown immersed in their bible or prayer that whole time for a person has to take time out of that to tend to the necessary daily needs for themselves and family. Nor is a person able to fully sit and do nothing for a full 24 hours. And besides that, sabbath keepers can find loopholes to give themselves an excuse to do whatever they want so long as it gives the appearance of following the sabbath.

Your quick to point to the gospels for proof, but the meaning has become distorted by not reading further scripture that explains that the sabbath in the old covenant is a ceremonial law, which the epistles explain became obsolete when Jesus died on the cross, canceling the old covenant in favor of a new one which is far superior.

Demanding that others practice the letter of the law violates other scriptures which tell us that none of us when it comes to the ceremonial laws has the right to dictate to or judge another person. If you want to set aside a special day, then do it for yourself.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  10/27/1957

9 hours ago, books said:

I, too, would like to read an account of how someone "keeping the Sabbath" spends their time on said Sabbath. :)

Thank you, Books.

Maybe I can help out. I recently tried to give an account to a friend.
To save me typing it all up again, it is a bit long, so I will copy and paste it for you.

Thank you, John for your patient explanation.

I think I do see your dilemma now.
I see how many wrestle with this one also, in all the threads on the sabbath.

How to bring our offering to Jerusalem on the sabbath day?
Some said we can't be doing the sabbath, because we can't do that.
Can't go to Jerusalm, and can't offer lambs.

And you right about once we work something out for ourselves (I should say, and with the Lord),
then it stays with us. Written in our heart.
And sometimes can forget others have not that same knowledge.

Where is the Lord's altar?
The way I see it, every born again has successfully performed at least one ram offering upon Lord's altar,
if they met Jesus.
We offered our self as lambs, and our Shepherd took us into His arms.
So somehow, we found His altar.

Finding the place where He puts His name on me.
This is how I find it. I proclaim my sabbath.
That is, I will commit to fasting from the morning of this day on, until the evening of the third day.
I make my eye single for the Lord, which simply means not turning to the left or to the right with my attention only for the Lord.
I strive not to take any thought, I separate myself from people, so I don't have to speak with people,
I do not drink or eat, nothing but make my cup clean empty, and all my focus on Jesus. My senses tuned for His arrival.
And I walk. I start out very slowly, 
because I have to follow my Holy Ghost, and I can't see Him, but He will show me the way.
The first stop is the front gate, and I wait there to know which way to go.
He gives me a sign, then I know whether to go left or right.
The sign might a pleasant bird song when I look left, and and crow cawed when I looked right,
Then I know to go left.
Or the wind might blow on my face, or a butterfly, or the movement of a creature in the distance.
I do this at every intersection on the path, where I have to decide which way to go.
Thus the Holy Spirit leads me to where God will pour our His spirit upon me.
That is where I need to stand and heave my breast to Him.
That is where is I commune with Him. He speaks to my thoughts in that place.
To me, these are His tabernacles.

I have to add, always scared to do it. 
It is super scary for me, and I think for everyone who do it. 
Why we wrestle with God.

Every sabbath, the place where He puts His name (pours out His Spirit) is in different places. 
I try to find it and stand before Him at least twice in a sabbath.
Sometimes I cannot find the holy place.
I have made many sabbaths and not seen Him.
I know this is because I was not clean enough.
And not attentive enough, to see His signs.

I think maybe this happened to you sometimes.
We don't always need to go to the lengths I described. He comes to us too.
He can put His name anywhere He wants, and upon whom He chooses.
But if I want to see Him now, this is how I do it.
I have to proclaim a sabbath.

And He builds the walls of Jerusalem, while I am in His tabernacles,
and He opens the gates and the mighty men of Israel come riding in,
with offerings of praise and thanksgiving unto the Lord.

And it is also called His mount, for I am literally mounted upon His altar, when in the tabernacle.
He showed me how to make the ark of His covenant, the shewtable and the candlestick.
He lights up the lamps on my Menorah when I stand in His tabernacle.

There is of course so much more that can be said.
I learned to make the sabbaths by following the Holy Ghost, and the commandments which are in Leviticus 23.

It says there, quite plainly, we are to proclaim them in their seasons.
So the question, when is the sabbath, is a diversion. They are when we make them.
And I guess, if people proclaim a one day per week sabbath, then that is good too.
I will make a "mini-sabbath" if my day is going wrong.
Like if nothing is working for me at work, I'll just walk out and stand under a tree in the park for 15 minutes, letting it all go.
Stretch forth my hands and watch the fowl of the air for a while.
When I come back in to work, the problems seem to resolve am I am twice as productive for having taken 15 minutes off.

The sabbath is when we sacrifice some of our life to pray to God.
Afflicting our soul, is denying our self. Turning our foot from doing our pleasure.
How do you pray to Him?

If you have any questions or want any scripture, just let me know.
Paul

Concerning the feasts of the LORD,
which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations,
even these are My feasts.
Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation;
ye shall do no work therein:
it is the sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings.
These are the feasts of the LORD, even holy convocations,
which ye shall proclaim in their seasons.

Leviticus 23:2-4

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

13 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

To let you in on a lil secrete.   I know many who preach keep the Sabbath .   they are hard core on others . YET they remarry , they heap up money

they actually SIN and accuse others of not keeping the Sabbath.     They love prosperity , change wives or husbands like common folks change socks

call it good cause they under grace, but I am a devil in their eyes cause I don't hold Sabbath like they think I should.   Yet days meats and drinks.

versus REAL SIN and they cannot see , for the log is in their eye, they WILLFULLY SIN , yet accuse me of Sin .  aint that something ,.  

According the word of God you right and they have a point as well. Keep in mind what written in James 2: 8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: 9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors. 10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. 11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law. Let's go into (1John 3:4) Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. Now we have just read the biblical definition of sin, the transgression (breaking) of the law (commandments.) It doesn’t matter what you or I think sin is, it’s what God says sin is that counts. Jesus say in   Matthew 5:48  Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect

image.png.03c0a40e4af0abc81000594702d022

12 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

I have asked the same real question, repeatedly, and repeatedly, you have failed to answer.  The question is a simple one:

How do you keep the Sabbath?

You have never answered that question directly.  You keep trying to make it about me, for reasons that I understand quite well.  But the question is not about me, nor is the subject me.  You have started at least 3 other Sabbath threads, that I know of, before this one and in every single case, when it comes down to the above question, you abandoned those threads because you would not answer the exact same questions in those threads either.  This is not about me, or anyone else besides you.

You are the one claiming that you are keeping the Sabbath.

You are claiming that we are not keeping the Sabbath.

You can't tell anyone how you keep the Sabbath.

So you either are, or you are not keeping the Sabbath.  Those are the only two choices here.  If you are keeping the Sabbath, tell us how you are doing it.  If not, then quit telling us that we are not and need to.  It's that simple.

If you are going to claim that others are not keeping the Sabbath, you have to demonstrate how you are keeping it.  You don't have any other options here.  Posting scripture does not amount to offering proof that you are actually doing what you say you are doing.

To "correct" my post, you are going to have to explain to everyone on this board why those passages do not mean what they very clearly say.  But to even get to that point, you are going to have to prove that you are actually doing what you are commanding everyone else to do.  Getting angry and frustrated will not change the situation at all.  Misrepresenting why Satan experienced his fall will not change the situation.  Refusing to admit that in Galatians 3 Paul clearly says that the death of Christ reverts everything back to the promise made to Abraham instead of the Law given to Moses at Sinai does not change the situation.  The law given to Moses on Sinai, including the Sabbath was unknown up to that point, as Deuteronomy clearly says:

Deuteronomy 5:1-3 Moses summoned all Israel and said: Hear, O Israel, the decrees and laws I declare in your hearing today. Learn them and be sure to follow them.  2 The LORD our God made a covenant with us at Horeb.
 3 It was not with our fathers that the LORD made this covenant, but with us, with all of us who are alive here today.

The Mosaic covenant was one given only to Israel and it was a temporary covenant given only for a specific period, to a specific group, from Moses to the resurrection of Jesus.  Galatians 3 says this very clearly.  You cannot claim that anyone was commanded to follow these commandments until this point when you can show nowhere before Exodus that God commanded anyone to follow them.  I have used scripture to directly refute what you keep claiming, and yet you steadfastly refuse to accept that.  So, obviously, scripture is not that important to you.

None of this makes any difference anyway until you can actually prove that you are doing what you claim to be doing and busily telling everyone else that they have to do as well.

God's Sabbath is for everybody to observe, "Also, the sons of the stranger (non-Israelite), that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, everyone that keepeth the Sabbath from polluting it...even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer..." (Isaiah 56:6-7). So just as any and everyone will get punished for breaking the Sabbath, any and everyone will get blessed for observing it.

During the days of the apostles the Gentiles recognized that they had to observe the seventh day Sabbath. "And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next Sabbath day" (Acts 13:42). These people did not try to come up with their own Sabbath, but instead honored the Lord's Sabbath which he had given to Israel. Later, Paul not only persuaded the Jews, but the Greeks also "every Sabbath" (Acts 18:4). Therefore, the apostles and the newly converted Gentiles all observed the seventh day Sabbath. As I have already pointed out it was not until the 4th Century A.D. that the Gentiles changed the Sabbath to Sunday. However, if the Sabbath had changed after the resurrection of Jesus, Paul and those who were first called Christians would not have continued to observe it. "And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them and three Sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures" (Acts 17:2). In all the traveling that Paul did he still found time to keep the Sabbath and other holy days. 

Now Paul evidently was around Thes-sa-lo-ni'-ca for a few weeks and as his manner was he went into the synagogue three sabbath days. Do you understand what the word manner means? Its definition is; a characteristic or customary mode of acting: custom: fashion. It was the law.

Paul went into the synagogue every sabbath, not every Sunday people, this is the apostle Paul, and it said that Paul reasoned with them out of the scriptures. I wonder why Paul didn't enlighten them with some 1 Corinthians, or maybe hit them with some Galatians, or endow them with a little 2 Thessalonians, because these books were not around when Paul was preaching the gospel. He reasoned with them out of the scriptures, which are from Genesis to Malachi. (Acts 18:1, 4) (v.1) After these things Paul departed from Athens, and came to Corinth; (v.4) And he reasoned in the synagogue every sabbath, and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks. Why is Paul continuing to go into the church on the sabbath? Because that’s when everybody that dealt with the word of God of this bible held their holy convocations, every sabbath (Saturday). That’s why you had the Jews (Israelites) and the Greeks (strangers) in the church on the sabbath day. Now we have read in several places that proved Paul without any doubt whatsoever kept the seventh day sabbath which is Saturday.

Some attempt to twist the scriptures (woe unto them) to support their theory that the Sabbath changed.  

Jesus said in (Rev. 2:26) And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

God's Sabbath is for everybody to observe, "Also, the sons of the stranger (non-Israelite), that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, everyone that keepeth the Sabbath from polluting it...even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer..." (Isaiah 56:6-7). So just as any and everyone will get punished for breaking the Sabbath, any and everyone will get blessed for observing it.

During the days of the apostles the Gentiles recognized that they had to observe the seventh day Sabbath. "And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next Sabbath day" (Acts 13:42). These people did not try to come up with their own Sabbath, but instead honored the Lord's Sabbath which he had given to Israel. Later, Paul not only persuaded the Jews, but the Greeks also "every Sabbath" (Acts 18:4). Therefore, the apostles and the newly converted Gentiles all observed the seventh day Sabbath. As I have already pointed out it was not until the 4th Century A.D. that the Gentiles changed the Sabbath to Sunday. However, if the Sabbath had changed after the resurrection of Jesus, Paul and those who were first called Christians would not have continued to observe it. "And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them and three Sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures" (Acts 17:2). In all the traveling that Paul did he still found time to keep the Sabbath and other holy days. 

Now Paul evidently was around Thes-sa-lo-ni'-ca for a few weeks and as his manner was he went into the synagogue three sabbath days. Do you understand what the word manner means? Its definition is; a characteristic or customary mode of acting: custom: fashion. It was the law.

Paul went into the synagogue every sabbath, not every Sunday people, this is the apostle Paul, and it said that Paul reasoned with them out of the scriptures. I wonder why Paul didn't enlighten them with some 1 Corinthians, or maybe hit them with some Galatians, or endow them with a little 2 Thessalonians, because these books were not around when Paul was preaching the gospel. He reasoned with them out of the scriptures, which are from Genesis to Malachi. (Acts 18:1, 4) (v.1) After these things Paul departed from Athens, and came to Corinth; (v.4) And he reasoned in the synagogue every sabbath, and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks. Why is Paul continuing to go into the church on the sabbath? Because that’s when everybody that dealt with the word of God of this bible held their holy convocations, every sabbath (Saturday). That’s why you had the Jews (Israelites) and the Greeks (strangers) in the church on the sabbath day. Now we have read in several places that proved Paul without any doubt whatsoever kept the seventh day sabbath which is Saturday.

Some attempt to twist the scriptures (woe unto them) to support their theory that the Sabbath changed.  

Jesus said in (Rev. 2:26) And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: