IGNORED

Who Is This Other Jesus Paul Warn Us About!

Bro.Tan

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, other one said:

now that's not really true... Bro.Tan...

I may have miss something, but if you connect all I post from the Bible, that's what I do.

Just now, Cobalt1959 said:

At this point, you are just repeating stuff we have already seen you say before.  And again, you are not answering my question.   As long as you continue to refuse to explain to me, and everyone else on the board how you keep the Sabbath, you have no credibility on the subject. 

You continually say God instituted the Sabbath for mankind on the 7th day of creation, correct?  Please explain to me why this was necessary . . .

It's all true, and cant be turn around.  (Ex. 20:8-11) (v.8) Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. (v.9) Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: (v.10) But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thou thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thou maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: (v.11) For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. This is the sabbath day of the Lord God of this bible and every seventh day of the week (Saturday) is holy, that’s what hallowed means. And the Apostle Paul understood this he knew and kept Gods law including the seventh day sabbath. Now lets take a look again at; (Acts 13:13-15, 42, 44) (v.13) Now when Paul and his company loosed from Pa’-phus, they came to Per’-ga in Pam-phyl’-I-a: and John departing from them returned to Jerusalem. (v.14) But when they departed from Per’-ga, they came to An’-ti-och in Pi-sid’-I-a, and went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and sat down. Paul went into the church (synagogue) on the sabbath day the seventh day not the first day (Sunday). (v.15) And after the reading of the law and the prophets the rulers of the synagogue sent unto them, saying, Ye men and brethren, if ye have any word of exhortation for the people, say on. (v.42) And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath. The Gentiles didn’t asked Paul to come preach us something different next Sunday. They wanted Paul to preach to them the same thing that he taught the Jews, the next sabbath. Even the Gentiles knew that if they were going to serve the same God that Paul and the Jews (Israelites) served that they would have to serve him on the day that God had set up. (v.42) And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God. Not the next Sunday but the next sabbath.  

1 minute ago, Cobalt1959 said:

He is saying the same thing that myself, and others are saying.  That you have never answered the question of how you keep the Sabbath.  I am not the only one waiting for an answer to that question.  You tell yourself I am the only one asking it, but I am not. Many people on this board are waiting for you to answer that very simple question.

You saying they are just replying, and I really did answer you question. But you don't believe in the sabbath day on the seventh day of the week, any way. Do this...tell me all that I post concerning the sabbath day, only, then I'll show you what you not seeing.

13 hours ago, Yowm said:

Your take if you think Jesus 'dropped' a level or two.

Come on now, that's the word of God not my take.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

I know it is God's Word. So why did you say you were not going to drop to the level of Jesus rebuking the Pharisees?

DROOOOP,    to the level of .   sure sounds like this other person must think he is on a higher level.  

The easiest thing for all to remember is ,  JESUS never said live , walk etc higher than your master , walk not lower than your master

BE AS , WALK AS, LIVE AS your master.    At the same time EXALT HIM GOD far above our lowly selves.  Because JESUS walked like that too.   WHY do you call ME

GOOD , their is none good but GOD.   While we are to be AS our LORD, walk AS HE DID...........we sure aint to think we as GREAT as HE IS .  

TWO things many preachers of the lie get confused on.    The majority who preach the lie say  ,   well we don't have to walk or live as He walked.   BIG LIE

and the other group ,  teach WE GODS SYNDROME DUNG .   I AM syndrome dung.  ITs a madhouse today, it truly is.

IT is enough to be As YOUR MASTER.      John sure knew that,    tis why he said IF we say he abide in us.......WE WALK LIKE HE DID.

which would include we correct like he did , warn like he did, take care of the poor like he did, and as he well said

when you have done all these things ,  jus say we are unprofitable servants we have just done our duty as we ought .

Guess paul, james, jude, peter, were DROPPING to the level of JESUS when they rebuked.  NO they were LIVING the example of JESUS when they rebuked.

Drop to.   that was a severe blasphemous thing for bro tan to say.    More than likely he said it in ignorance, but IT GOTS ta be corrected.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  10/27/1957

6 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You continually say God instituted the Sabbath for mankind on the 7th day of creation, correct?  Please explain to me why this was necessary . . .

Many people on this board are waiting for you to answer that very simple question.

Hey Cobalt, your Bible and your record are broken.

Did you not read, Ye shall keep my sabbaths?

The reason why this is necessary is,
if we never get a break from the world, we never get a break from the devil.

Praise the Lord of the sabbath. :thumbsup:
Paul

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Exodus 20:8

Ye shall keep My sabbaths, and reverence My sanctuary: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:30

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, Cobalt1959 said:

I asked you the exact same question and you could not answer it either.

A person has to chose between the covenant of Abraham or the covenant of Noah.  You can't have both.  One cannot operate in both.

Its not till we truly understand that it was in Abraham that the gospel was preached.  IT was always about FIATH

and in THY SEED shall all nations be blessed.  thy seed as IN CHRIST .  the gospel was preached long , long ago.   and it points only to Christ.

3 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

I asked you the exact same question and you could not answer it either.

A person has to chose between the covenant of Abraham or the covenant of Noah.  You can't have both.  One cannot operate in both.

The covenant is with the Lord, my friend.

Jesus is the Lord of the sabbath day.
Paul

Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day:
and he saw it, and was glad.

John 8:56

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord;
I will put My laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts:
and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to Me a people:

Hebrews 8:10

3 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You can keep saying you answered the question, but you have not.  If you do any work at all, or drive your car, or cause others to have to work by using utilities, you are breaking the Sabbath. 

Just trying to help you out here, Cobalt.

Do you work, or drive your car, when you go to do your prayer to the Lord?

That is all that "no work" commandment is saying.
Don't have your attention on worldly things, when you are trying to pray to your God.
It is not much of sacrifice if you continue on in your daily life activity.

You won't touch the Temple issue because you know you can't perform the required Sabbath sacrifices. 

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost
which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1 Corinthians 6:19

I know what day the Sabbath is.  I also know that the Church is not instructed to attempt to keep the Sabbath as some type of repetitive ritual, and I have already provided those scriptures.  You ignore questions you do not want to answer.  You have two on the table right now you won't deal with.  I'll ask the newest one again:

The sabbath is never, if you do not ever make it as God commands.

Why did God need to institute the Sabbath for mankind at creation?  You say that He did.  Why was this necessary?

Because the world overcomes us, and we need a rest,
and a feed from our Lord.
The sabbaths are the feasts of the Lord.

Bless Him
Paul

Remember the word which Moses the servant of the LORD commanded you,
saying, The LORD your God hath given you rest, and hath given you this land.

Joshua 1:13

3 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

That response does not work when one has chosen to mire themselves down in a Sabbath thread under the wrong covenant.   You have not chosen the Lord's original covenant with Abraham.  You have chained yourself to the Mosaic covenant.  You cannot claim to serve Jesus while placing yourself under that covenant.  You are stuck in a works-based program.

Bless you, Cobalt.

I am stuck on God's word.
Call it as bad as you like, I am happy I stay on God's word.

You ask all your questions re the sabbath, 
I make them as God commands, to the best of my ability.

Doing God's commandments is better for me,
than criticizing them that have joy in doing them
Paul

And he that overcomes, and keeps My works unto the end,
to him will I give power over the nations:

Revelation 2:26