IGNORED

Who Is This Other Jesus Paul Warn Us About!

Bro.Tan

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

12 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

I may have miss something, but if you connect all I post from the Bible, that's what I do.

That isn't what was asked.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/27/1957

1 hour ago, other one said:

That isn't what was asked.

I think bro.Tan doesn't want to be snared into saying something unbiblical.

He has worked so hard to give you the scriptural answer,
which I think, if you received, all your questions would be answered.

Oh Jerusalem, you do not know how to get to Jerusalem?
The Lord builds the walls thereof.
My little lamb, can you not offer yourself up a lamb?
A broken large Bison will have to do.
Oh, but you ask, when shall it be done?
This Sunday or next Saturday?
The Spirit is always willing, it is the flesh that is weak. 

What questions do you have, other one? I have come in late into this thread.
If you want to re phrase them for me, I'll see if I can help Bro.Tan out.
Paul

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

7 hours ago, HarvestLabourer said:

Hey Cobalt, your Bible and your record are broken.

Did you not read, Ye shall keep my sabbaths?

The reason why this is necessary is,
if we never get a break from the world, we never get a break from the devil.

Praise the Lord of the sabbath. :thumbsup:
Paul

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Exodus 20:8

Ye shall keep My sabbaths, and reverence My sanctuary: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:30

Banned from thread.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

On 11/30/2017 at 9:22 AM, Bro.Tan said:

If you can find some verses or scriptures in the Bible about what you saying, maybe I can understand where you getting your thoughts from.

Hello brother Tan

The topic on this thread is who is this other Jesus

So are you saying that this other Jesus is the one that tried to change the Sabbath, if not, there is a thread about the Sabbath.

God bless.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

10 hours ago, Riccardo said:

Hello brother Tan

The topic on this thread is who is this other Jesus

So are you saying that this other Jesus is the one that tried to change the Sabbath, if not, there is a thread about the Sabbath.

God bless.

I didn't get to that part of the topic directly, but yes.  As it is written in (Rev12:9) And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Satan through man (Religious Teaching) has deceived the whole world.  

The keeping of Sunday as the Christian sabbath is not of God but of Man. If you are a true Christian, which means a follower of Christ or to be Christ like; then why are you following a day set up by man? We have proved that Paul kept the Lord’s sabbath well after the death and resurrection of Christ. So why are you going to church on the first day of the week? Well if you don’t know history will tell you why.

ORIGIN OF SUNDAY WORSHIP

Ample evidence from history shows that the celebration of Sunday originated from pagan practices of SUN WORSHIP. In March of 321 A.D., the Roman Emperor Constantine, who was at first a sun-worshiper and later a Christian convert, issued the first decree declaring Sunday to be a legal day of rest. In 336 A.D., the Roman Catholic Church officially changed the observance of Sabbath to Sunday for political and economic expediency. Since then, the original Sabbath gradually gave way to Sunday observance and the practice remains to this day. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

16 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You can keep saying you answered the question, but you have not.  If you do any work at all, or drive your car, or cause others to have to work by using utilities, you are breaking the Sabbath.  You won't touch the Temple issue because you know you can't perform the required Sabbath sacrifices.  I know what day the Sabbath is.  I also know that the Church is not instructed to attempt to keep the Sabbath as some type of repetitive ritual, and I have already provided those scriptures.  You ignore questions you do not want to answer.  You have two on the table right now you won't deal with.  I'll ask the newest one again:

Why did God need to institute the Sabbath for mankind at creation?  You say that He did.  Why was this necessary?

Almost every question you ask, already been answer, even about the animal sacrifices, and this new question. You really don't pay attention to what you read or you don't believe the Bible. I wanted you to go back into the thread, takes some note and post some scriptures I post concerning the Sabbath Day so I can show something. You rounding people up, because you trying to find some reason to discredit me, but you have no (zero) interest in trying to keep the Sabbath Day on the seventh day of the week. No new question right now...we going to line up the scriptures I post, and get the Sabbath Day keeping together. If I miss something I'll added in there. Do the homework!

Driving your car or turning on the lights is not breaking the Sabbath Day. Do you sit in the dark in Sunday Church if you go there, or at home. If you drove someone to the hospital, you think that breaking the Sabbath Day. Would it be not more glorious to drive to do the Lord's will, and keep his saying. Make sure gas is already in the car, and make sure bills are paid before the Sabbath Day. Jesus said in  John 8:51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. This death refers to the Lake of fire, not the death we see today. Paul said in (Heb. 6:10-11) (v.10) For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. (v.11) And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to full assurance of hope unto the end: God is not going to forget your works, nor your labor of love toward his name. But you need to show these same works diligence to have full assurance of hope unto the end. Hope of what? Hope of eternal life.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

I didn't get to that part of the topic directly, but yes.  As it is written in (Rev12:9) And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Satan through man (Religious Teaching) has deceived the whole world.  

The keeping of Sunday as the Christian sabbath is not of God but of Man. If you are a true Christian, which means a follower of Christ or to be Christ like; then why are you following a day set up by man? We have proved that Paul kept the Lord’s sabbath well after the death and resurrection of Christ. So why are you going to church on the first day of the week? Well if you don’t know history will tell you why.

ORIGIN OF SUNDAY WORSHIP

Ample evidence from history shows that the celebration of Sunday originated from pagan practices of SUN WORSHIP. In March of 321 A.D., the Roman Emperor Constantine, who was at first a sun-worshiper and later a Christian convert, issued the first decree declaring Sunday to be a legal day of rest. In 336 A.D., the Roman Catholic Church officially changed the observance of Sabbath to Sunday for political and economic expediency. Since then, the original Sabbath gradually gave way to Sunday observance and the practice remains to this day. 

Bro tan.    Please tell me you don't see Sunday worship as the mark of the beast .   

7 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

The keeping of Sunday as the Christian sabbath is not of God but of Man.

You don't have to convince me, I am a Sabbath keeper. But it gets perceived  that this is all Sabbath keepers go on about & we miss the love of God, which is not true.

Thats why I mentioned try to keep it on the Sabbath thread. But if you find it necessary to have on this thread ok.

God bless 

Edited by Riccardo

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

11 minutes ago, Riccardo said:

You don't have to convince me, I am a Sabbath keeper. But it gets perceived  that this is all Sabbath keepers go on about & we miss the love of God, which is not true.

Thats why I mentioned try to keep it on the Sabbath thread. But if you find it necessary to have on this thread ok.

God bless 

IF we truly examine history of rome .   that church.    Sunday became the day .  they did that .  no doubt .

However its not as many say the mark of the beast sunday worship  .  When Sabbath holders come preaching that ,   we got problems .

I have not heard bro tan say that . nor you.   but my advice is, don't even .  it would be a lie.

but ROME did change the day is true.  they did .   Yall should encourage people to celebrate it , honor it with you all.  but never condmen one who holds it not but rather

sees every day the same.  We have a war,  and we have a monster religion fit for the whole world to include and except all roads and sin too for world peace.

ROME leads it too.   that church was a spawn of darkness from its birth under Constantine.  NO DOUBT on that .  i researched all the so called vicars

from constantines time forward.   and it was a sell out that only got worse and worse and worse .    and now she , ROME, desires to sit on top of all religions and faiths

and through intefaiht all inclusive SHE WILL and she will point right to the beast .    No doubt , its began .   through media and religion and faiths all of tribes

will the world be gathered under one mindset .  ALL INCLUSIVE , all paths for world peace and unity.  IF you don't see this yet,  YOU examine what the heck is going

on through this dung pile karois , rick warren , emergent church and others , all leading back to ROME and ROME is leading interfaith amongst all false religions as well

SHE desires ONLY MORE , she has sat high and now desires the highest seat of all , the religion that will control all and point right to the beast . 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Cobalt1959 said:

, how you keep the Sabbath, including the sacrifices, and ceasing all work

Are you suggesting that Sabbath keepers must do animal sacrifices not drive a car etc. 

Did Jesus heal on the Sabbath, did he break Gods law or (man made regulations). 

If He broke Gods laws he is not our savior, but jus a sinner.

Just because one wants to hold to Gods ten commandments doesn't mean he is a legalist or has to adhered to old testament works & regulations .

I also am over the Sabbath issue as it has been flogged, not even non sabbath harmonize on why. Some DO say Sunday is their sabbath some do not.

Cheers brother.

Edited by Riccardo