IGNORED

Who Is This Other Jesus Paul Warn Us About!

Bro.Tan

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Stop repeating the above fallacy.  Sunday Church is not considered by church-goers as the Sabbath.  You keep repeating this over and over again and it is a lie every single time you type it out.

You have answered none of the questions I have asked.  You have to be able to explain to me, in your own words, how you keep the Sabbath, including the sacrifices, and ceasing all work.  Not just dropping in a scripture you take out of context that does absolutely nothing to explain how you accomplish these things that you are telling people they have to do.  Yes, driving your car on the Sabbath day is work.  You can tell yourself it is not, but it is.  You are lighting a fire every single time a spark plug in the engine fires and driving the car itself is work.  Yes, having lights on in your home or Church is breaking the Sabbath because you are forcing others to work on the Sabbath and provide you with those lights.  You justify these things because you are selective about what you consider is required and what is not required.  Which, as we have seen so far, the only thing you consider necessary to keep the Sabbath is to go to Church on Saturday instead of Sunday.  That isn't keeping the Sabbath.  It doesn't even come close.

I've already done my homework.  I've been doing my homework on this subject for decades.  If you had done yours, you would be able to simply answer my questions without making excuses in every single post why you can't, and then trying to make it about me.  It isn't about me.  It's about your lack of being forthcoming on this subject.  About anything.  An honest, well-prepared person does not avoid questions and then try and place the blame on someone else for having done so.  And yet, you do that in every single post you make.

The meaning of Chris·tianˈkrisCHən/Submit adjective 1. relating to or professing Christianity or its teachings. "the Christian Church" noun  1. a person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Jesus Christ and his teachings. Now if Jesus is our master then we should follow His steps. (1 Peter 2:21) For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: And remember that Jesus is the captain of our salvation. So let’s see our captain lead by example. (Luke 4:14-16) (v.14) And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about. (v.15) And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all. (v.16) And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue (the church) on the Sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

Jesus regularly attended religious services on the Sabbath day "as His custom was". He obeyed His own command to meet (holy convocation) every Sabbath day. Apostle Paul's custom was to keep the Sabbath day in (Acts18:1, 4) (v.1) After these things Paul departed from Athens, and came to Corinth; (v.4) And he reasoned in the synagogue every Sabbath, and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks. Other evidence shows the early Church of God observed the Sabbath (Acts 13:13-15, 42, 44; 18:1, 4, 11). 

Remember that it was Christ: (1Peter:2: 22) Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: Jesus did no sin. But what is sin? (1John:3:4) Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. So every time you break (transgress) one of God’s commandments you have committed sin. And one of those commandments is to: (Ex.20:8) Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. That’s why Jesus went to church on the seventh day; it is a sin to say that Sunday is the Christian Sabbath, because it is not Christ like! Just like it’s a sin to steal, kill, and commit adultery and so-forth. This is the day He would naturally have observed, because He originally made the Sabbath by resting and ordained that it be kept holy from that time forward. I’ve heard it said that you can praise the Lord any day and every day. Sure you can and you are supposed to. But you are commanded to set aside one day of the week that the Lord blessed, sanctified and made holy and that day is Saturday.  

Still others have said every day is the Sabbath, then you are calling God a lie because He said that the seventh day was the Sabbath not every day. (Mat.15: 6-9) “Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.” (v.7) Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, (v.8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. (v.9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. Jesus said that you are worshipping Him in vain (for nothing) because you teach for doctrine the commandments of man.

Sisters and brothers going to church on Sunday is a commandment of man (Emperor Constantine) not God. Jesus said: (John 14:15) If ye love me, keep my commandments. (1 John 1:2:1,3-4) My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: (v.3) And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. (v.4) He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. The only way to truly know that you know Jesus is to keep His commandments.  

20 hours ago, Riccardo said:

You don't have to convince me, I am a Sabbath keeper. But it gets perceived  that this is all Sabbath keepers go on about & we miss the love of God, which is not true.

Thats why I mentioned try to keep it on the Sabbath thread. But if you find it necessary to have on this thread ok.

God bless 

Like Paul said in 2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. I believe its some good people on this thread, maybe be confuse, lack of knowledge or afraid, but this is also a part of our work in the vineyard.

• Thumbs Up 1

image.png.f626d52e540d1e65d03e1c35936aa4

21 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Bro tan.    Please tell me you don't see Sunday worship as the mark of the beast .   

I'll let you read it for yourself. Let's go into Revelation 17: 1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. Lets get a location of this women, skip down to 

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. Is this not Rome...The Seven Hills of Rome (Italian: Sette colli di Roma [ˈsɛtte ˈkɔlli di ˈroːma], Latin: Septem colles/ montes Romae) east of the river Tiber form the geographical heart of Rome, within the walls of the city.
The seven hills are:[1]
Aventine Hill (Latin, Aventinus; Italian, Aventino)
Caelian Hill (Cælius, Celio)
Capitoline Hill (Capitolinus, Campidoglio)
Esquiline Hill (Esquilinus, Esquilino)
Palatine Hill (Palatinus, Palatino)
Quirinal Hill (Quirinalis, Quirinale)
Viminal Hill (Viminalis, Viminale) 

Ample evidence from history shows that the celebration of Sunday originated from pagan practices of SUN WORSHIP. In March of 321 A.D., the Roman Emperor Constantine, who was at first a sun-worshiper and later a Christian convert, issued the first decree declaring Sunday to be a legal day of rest. In 336 A.D., the Roman Catholic Church officially changed the observance of Sabbath to Sunday for political and economic expediency. Since then, the original Sabbath gradually gave way to Sunday observance and the practice remains to this day. The Catholic authorities proclaim: "The Bible says, 'Remember that thou keep holy the Sabbath day.' The Catholic Church says, No! By my divine power I abolish the Sabbath day, and command you to keep the first day of the week. And lo, the entire civilized world bows down in reverent obedience to the command of the holy Catholic Church!" Father Enright, C.S.S.R. of the Redemptoral College, Kansas City, Mo., as taken from History of the Sabbath. pg. 802

Open your eyes sisters and brothers and see. Let no man deceive you. As it is written in (Rev12:9) And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Satan through man (Religious Teaching) has deceived the whole world.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

image.png.f626d52e540d1e65d03e1c35936aa4

I'll let you read it for yourself. Let's go into Revelation 17: 1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. Lets get a location of this women, skip down to 

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. Is this not Rome...The Seven Hills of Rome (Italian: Sette colli di Roma [ˈsɛtte ˈkɔlli di ˈroːma], Latin: Septem colles/ montes Romae) east of the river Tiber form the geographical heart of Rome, within the walls of the city.
The seven hills are:[1]
Aventine Hill (Latin, Aventinus; Italian, Aventino)
Caelian Hill (Cælius, Celio)
Capitoline Hill (Capitolinus, Campidoglio)
Esquiline Hill (Esquilinus, Esquilino)
Palatine Hill (Palatinus, Palatino)
Quirinal Hill (Quirinalis, Quirinale)
Viminal Hill (Viminalis, Viminale) 

Ample evidence from history shows that the celebration of Sunday originated from pagan practices of SUN WORSHIP. In March of 321 A.D., the Roman Emperor Constantine, who was at first a sun-worshiper and later a Christian convert, issued the first decree declaring Sunday to be a legal day of rest. In 336 A.D., the Roman Catholic Church officially changed the observance of Sabbath to Sunday for political and economic expediency. Since then, the original Sabbath gradually gave way to Sunday observance and the practice remains to this day. The Catholic authorities proclaim: "The Bible says, 'Remember that thou keep holy the Sabbath day.' The Catholic Church says, No! By my divine power I abolish the Sabbath day, and command you to keep the first day of the week. And lo, the entire civilized world bows down in reverent obedience to the command of the holy Catholic Church!" Father Enright, C.S.S.R. of the Redemptoral College, Kansas City, Mo., as taken from History of the Sabbath. pg. 802

Open your eyes sisters and brothers and see. Let no man deceive you. As it is written in (Rev12:9) And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Satan through man (Religious Teaching) has deceived the whole world.

Granted the roman church of the unholies  of unholies did do that .    But ,   all geneartions who have either done this or not followed this, CAN STILL BUY and SELL.

We have a major problem.  and even Adventists and jehovas,  Mormons and evangelicals,  emergent ,  charimastic , all , are going back in unity with ROME .

Watch out and beware the delusion of a delusion that comes in the name of fire from heaven .  yeah they actually call this Fire from heaven.  Not a coinincidence

either.   You should have heard the Todd white crowd and others , copelands, chanting in unity with ROME,  OH LORD , SEND FIRE FROM HEAVEN NOW.

SEND Fire from heaven now.   Do we think its coinincidence.    LET the wound be healed.  IS THIER WORDS TOO.  

now lets examine something .    And the false prophet,     causes FIRE to come down from heaven in the sight of men and deceives them by the means of those miracles.

I kid you not .    THE BIBLE GOT IT RIGHT YET AGAIN.  two main focuses on unity with Rome and world peace.   and these are THEIR OWN WORDS

LET THAT WOUND of division be healed,  LET TEH WOUND be healed , means RETURN TO ROME .  I KID YOU NOT. 

and on top of that another key phrase..................Kenny said and others too who are of this unity movment.    OH LORD SEND FIRE FROM HEAVEN < FIRE FROM HEAVEN

and Kenny said THE LORD told him in twenty eighteen their is going to be a huge push of HOLY GHOST FIRE .  FIRE ,      fIRE FROM HEAVEN

\WHO  we think is at work RIGHT NOW to both get the wound healed and seeing A great coming move they THINK is from GOD of FIRE FROM HEAVEN.

and its all tied into RFID TOO.    a mark tyed all into buying andselling .     IT IS NOT HARD TO SEE what DAYS THESE BE.

and believe me, due to INTERFATIH and muslim sympathy if anything to help usher them in and jews.............the day wont be SUNDAY it will probably

fall back to fri and sat to appease the others. THE MARK OF THE BEAST is NOT SUNDAY WORSHIP .    Remember its a mark none can buy or sell lest they have.

We cant omit parts to make our theology true.     And sunday worship has squat to do with buying or selling .  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Many cannot see what is so plain to see.   also by interfaith unity with Rome

the great city will be where it is .    The great city is not what many think.   Rome along with many others does plan to sit on top of this

but WHERE will it be centered.     I kid you not   JERUSALEM.     and all is about the healing of the WOUND of division .  

This is why for years our churches have been lulled to sleep by interfaith like concepts.  first it began with SEEKER FRIENDLY

which opened the door to only delusion as more and more fall away with those they wont correct , tis why gays who came in

and were hugged in the name of love , yet NOT corrected, ,it led to more and more seeing it as okay as love.

but worse it gets cause this is also how INTEFAITH is now approaching and has been.  through the Daniel plan , through good works with other religions

and no need for any correction cause that offends and divides.   IT will get far worse till all think we must be serving the same God AND that this god , his desire IS WORLD PEACE

then stands the HEAD to bring the world as one INTO WORLD PEACE and by PEACE this dark king will destroy many.    ITS COMING , its nigh to stand

beware it peoples, beware this call for world peace and untiy,  beware this all inclusive lie for love dung message.   its leading to ANTI CHRIST .

And  a major delusion will strike the heart of many churches underthis twenty eighteen false holy ghost fire move.   ITS ON the way and at the door.

Great dearth the hour of great dearth and tremendous persecution is coming .    And all who loved not the truth , who received not the love of the truth

will buy the all inclusive lie for world peace that leads to the dark king as God for world peace.   ITS COMING , their is no stopping this .    Do not be deceived ,

GET OUT of any churches that focus on world peace, hugs, all inclusive , wont correct ,   GET OUT NOW , GET OUT .    or go under the delusion you will

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

There are many.

Like the mormon Jesus, one God among many Gods. Created by sexual relations between God the father ( a resurrected man ) and mary, one of His wives.

Like the JW Jesus. God-LIKE, but not God, did NOT get crucified on a cross, did NOT raise bodily.

Like the catholic Jesus, who they dont seem to take down from the cross and whom they dont even go to directly.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

On 12/7/2017 at 9:16 AM, other one said:

if you start your car on the Sabbath you are kindling a fire an deserve stoning

My study says you are wrong you can have fires depending on what for.

On 12/7/2017 at 9:52 AM, frienduff thaylorde said:

We need to get to the bottom of this.   So I have one question

Hello brother, I was the one that asked the question, but you never answered? 

why would he say nor on the Sabbath.

yes he did predict that 40 years after he had departed, his flock would be still keeping the sabbath, its a very good case that it wasn't abolished.

A sabbath days walk, journey,     again you bring up one of my questions. Is this a command from God or an added regulation? 

Edited by Riccardo

On 12/7/2017 at 10:01 PM, Cobalt1959 said:

You are not Jesus.  You are not healing people on the Sabbath.

I never said I was Jesus, but how do you know if I do or don't heal people on the Sabbath.

Yes, it does say don't kindle a fire but there are circumstances around that, its best to get the whole content. From my looking into yes you can have fire for a few things, for example, they were allowed to heat their houses in the winter, which would be cold & would need kindling to maintain heat.  I'm not going on any further. 

Edited by Riccardo

On 12/8/2017 at 3:35 AM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Granted the roman church of the unholies  of unholies did do that .    But ,   all geneartions who have either done this or not followed this, CAN STILL BUY and SELL.

Hello Brother,

I constantly say I don't want to get into a particular subject because one can get bombarded with the same thing by many people, & I do like to reply to all but haven't the time (: but I just want to throw something in, as food for thought.  A government can have a law passed but it may not be implemented for years.      Q/ Is the mark of the beast implemented? Not yet.

I placed a question on one of my threads, (who is the beast,) then what does it say its mark is?  I think its a very very important question to be answered, as the whole world marveled after the beast Rev 13:3 not 1/2 or 3/4 this is a powerful world wide influence.

One of my favorite kindergarten  e.g. as to who possibly  this power could, be is Daniel 2:19 The king has a dream of a statue which represents the 4 nations of world power that ruled,  until the rock smashed the feet & it was destroyed. The Rock was Jesus & the event is His second coming, the last power was Roman.            Do you see Italy as a world power? No, so what aspect of Rome has a power. What aspect of Rome took over the power from the caesar's? the papacy.

It was clearly the feet of the statue that still had iron in it that was struck, the Roman influence has never left but is eventually crushed by Christ. Here is your apostate church what influences has she placed in Christianity & how much still has to be eradicated from Protestantism. We are at a point in history where the Papal power is on a significant rise with the pope himself saying we need one world governing body & has put up his hand. They are the greatest politicians on the planet & have been working on this era for centuries. She is the mother of harlots, all the great reformers of the past pinpoint the papacy as the beast She has her soldiers in high places the protestant movement trying to undermine her.

I have said much more than I intended, you may be of the same mind as myself, but I hope it can lead or open up for more possibilities.

God bless

• Thumbs Up 1