IGNORED

Who Is This Other Jesus Paul Warn Us About!

Bro.Tan

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, Riccardo said:

My study says you are wrong you can have fires depending on what for.

didn't say you couldn't have a fire, says you can't start a fire.   Turning your key starts or kindles a fire.

Ex 35:2-3
2 For six days work may be done, but on the seventh day you shall have a holy day, a sabbath of complete rest to the Lord; whoever does any work on it shall be put to death. 3 You shall not kindle a fire in any of your dwellings on the sabbath day."
NASB

we might have a disagreement about the in any of your dwellings, but the gist of things is no work whatsoever....   that is what "any work" means.

John 5:16-18
6 And for this reason the Jews were persecuting Jesus, because He was doing these things on the Sabbath. 17 But He answered them, "My Father is working until now, and I Myself am working."
NASB

Note that Jesus didn't correct them and tell them it was ok to do what he was doing,   he outright told them he was working on the Sabbath.....   Oh and BTW the Father has been also.   And the Jews sought to kill him over it....

So I say, "Start your car.....   and you die....."

Actually what I say is that Jesus did away with all the old law as far as those who had the faith and turned themselves over to his care in belief and confession that Jesus is their Lord.....     and for those who refuse to do that......   well the law condemns them to hell.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/7/2017 at 1:35 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Granted the roman church of the unholies  of unholies did do that .    But ,   all geneartions who have either done this or not followed this, CAN STILL BUY and SELL.

We have a major problem.  and even Adventists and jehovas,  Mormons and evangelicals,  emergent ,  charimastic , all , are going back in unity with ROME .

Watch out and beware the delusion of a delusion that comes in the name of fire from heaven .  yeah they actually call this Fire from heaven.  Not a coinincidence

either.   You should have heard the Todd white crowd and others , copelands, chanting in unity with ROME,  OH LORD , SEND FIRE FROM HEAVEN NOW.

SEND Fire from heaven now.   Do we think its coinincidence.    LET the wound be healed.  IS THIER WORDS TOO.  

now lets examine something .    And the false prophet,     causes FIRE to come down from heaven in the sight of men and deceives them by the means of those miracles.

I kid you not .    THE BIBLE GOT IT RIGHT YET AGAIN.  two main focuses on unity with Rome and world peace.   and these are THEIR OWN WORDS

LET THAT WOUND of division be healed,  LET TEH WOUND be healed , means RETURN TO ROME .  I KID YOU NOT. 

and on top of that another key phrase..................Kenny said and others too who are of this unity movment.    OH LORD SEND FIRE FROM HEAVEN < FIRE FROM HEAVEN

and Kenny said THE LORD told him in twenty eighteen their is going to be a huge push of HOLY GHOST FIRE .  FIRE ,      fIRE FROM HEAVEN

\WHO  we think is at work RIGHT NOW to both get the wound healed and seeing A great coming move they THINK is from GOD of FIRE FROM HEAVEN.

and its all tied into RFID TOO.    a mark tyed all into buying andselling .     IT IS NOT HARD TO SEE what DAYS THESE BE.

and believe me, due to INTERFATIH and muslim sympathy if anything to help usher them in and jews.............the day wont be SUNDAY it will probably

fall back to fri and sat to appease the others. THE MARK OF THE BEAST is NOT SUNDAY WORSHIP .    Remember its a mark none can buy or sell lest they have.

We cant omit parts to make our theology true.     And sunday worship has squat to do with buying or selling .  

Let's go into Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six

VICARIUS FILII DEI...means the replacement of the son of God, this is the Pope (Roman Catholic) In Roman numerals this comes out to be the 666 the number of the beast!

THE LITERAL MEANING:     VICARIUS - substituting for, or in place of 

FILII - means son 

DEI - means GOD
V    =    5           

F   =    no value               D    =    500
I    =    1                              I   =    1    
                                                                                    E    =    no value
C    =    100                         L    =    50    
                                                                                      I    =     1
A    =    no value                 I    =    1    
                                                                                        --------
R    =    no value                 I    =    1    
                                                                                                501
I    =    1                             --------    

U/V    =    5                                 53    

S    =    no value    

--------    

112 + 53 + 501 = 666

Ash Wednesday...When Catholics try to out-pagan Hindus!

Why do many Christians act like pagans every spring? Putting ashes on your forehead for religious purposes is obviously pagan! Ash Wednesday is a Roman Catholic holiday rejecting Jesus Christ and the Word of God. It begins their period of fasting called Lent, when they avoid meat. And it follows their day of condoned gluttony and revelry, called Mardi gras (Fat Tuesday) or Shrove Tuesday (pancake day). These days follow Collop Monday (bacon and eggs day). On Ash Wednesday, Catholics mark their foreheads with ashes. The Scriptures warn of a great falling away from the pure doctrine and practice of Jesus Christ and the apostles, and Ash Wednesday is just one more example of this apostasy.  Paul said in  2 Thessalonians 2:3   Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; It is one more abomination in the brothel of Roman Catholicism and her spiritual debauchery and fornication. Are we too harsh? Read the following arguments and see Rome's heresy in light of Scripture.

http://www.letgodbetrue.com/bible/heresies/ash-wednesday.php 

When you add the Pope who is called the Vicar of Christ, (which is the replacement of Christ) and the number of the beast 666, also a little understanding of a another pagan act like ash wednesday, all of this is done on Sunday, the first day of the week, and none of written in the BIble to do, not even close! 

22 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

And in that sense, it is a violation of the Sabbath.  For the purpose of going anywhere, including church, a vehicle is a domicile on wheels.  It is a controlled environment just like one's own house.  It does not matter that you are driving it to church.  Bro Tan and others here use a work-around for this by saying it is OK because you are "doing good" by going to church.  Of course, you are actually causing  1000's of people to have to violate the Sabbath and forcing them to work on the Sabbath because you are driving your car.  These means you are forcing Law Enforcement personnel to work in the off chance that you have an accident.  Then the EMT's have to work in case you have to be evaluated and treated.  That means nurses and doctors have to be on call in case you are injured badly enough to have to be sent to the hospital.  It also means all utilities have to work to provide services for the other groups who have to be available.  Etc., etc., etc.  Turning the key and causing combustion inside the engine is the least of the problems with driving the car to church.  Since the Pastor of the church's job is Pastor of the Church, He is breaking the Sabbath by working on it.  There are way more problems than even that.

In the scriptures it's written in proverbs 21: 16 The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

None of which explains how you keep the Sabbath. 

Very few of us here are Catholics, so your post would be aimed at . . . who?

Paul said in Colossians 2: 8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. Yep, like Easter,  Sunday worship, Christmas, etc. Got nothing to do with Christ. 

Lets continue in 1 Timothy 1: 1:8  But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully; 1:9  Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

Yeah ...so Paul is saying a whole lot here people. How can a person be disobedient in God's eyes. How can a person be unholy or a sinner, because sin is transgression of the law. Lets read it in (1John 3:4) Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. Now we have just read the biblical definition of sin, the transgression (breaking) of the law (commandments.) It doesn’t matter what you or I think sin is, it’s what God says sin is that counts.

Paul said in (Titus 1:16) They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him; being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. Yea, most people are talking about how they know God with their lips, but by they works they are doing something totally different. The Lord God commanded people to remember the Sabbath day (which is the seventh day of the week) to keep it holy and most people deny him to his face by saying “I go to church on Sunday (the first day of the week) because Paul broke bread on Sunday or Jesus died Good Friday and rose Easter Sunday Morning”.  

Remember Paul said; (Acts 24:14) “But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:” And it says clearly in the law (Ex:20) to remember the sabbath, to keep it holy.

11 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You could have saved us both time and just said:

"I'm never going to answer your question."

I think it's pretty clear to everyone in the thread by now that you both will not answer the question and cannot answer the question.

The thread is not about Rome, or Christmas.  Like all your threads, it is about the Sabbath.  Yet, you can't even explain to people how they are supposed to actually keep the Sabbath, so what, exactly is the point of the thread if you can't tell people what they are supposed to do? 

You realize the ramifications of that refusal to answer the question, correct?  If your premise is correct, and we must keep the Sabbath, then you are actually refusing to perform part of your responsibilities when you take it upon yourself to tell the whole board they have to keep the Sabbath.  You tell them they have to, but you don't tell them how they can keep it.  That means that, after the point you tell them they have to keep the Sabbath, but refuse to take it beyond that point, you are now personally responsible for their lack of obedience because you gave people a command, but refused to explain to people how they could obey that command.  Position-ally, that leaves you in an ugly spot.

I will repost this every time you come saying the samething, I will say the same thing. I learn how to keep the Sabbath day by reading and being taught from the Bible, I answer your question using the scriptures, but yet you constantly reject the scriptures with excuses. Also try to show you by asking you repost scriptures I post concerning the Sabbath day, do a little homework so you can get some understanding, by you reject that. This lesson is about that other Jesus, which include paganism, Sunday Worship, Christmas, Easter, etc.

This is not really Sabbath Day lesson, but have a lot to do with what's written in (Rev12:9) And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Satan through man (Religious Teaching) has deceived the whole world.   In (Gen. 2:1-3) (v.1) THUS the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. (v.2) And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. (v.3) And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. It was God that sanctified (set apart) the seventh day of the week. The first six days of the week didn’t have names (they are now all named after Roman pagan gods) they were called by numbers 1-6. But the seventh day was called the sabbath which simply means “rest”.

In scriptures its written in (Ex. 20:8-11) (v.8) Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. (v.9) Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: (v.10) But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thou thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thou maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: (v.11) For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. This is the sabbath day of the Lord God of this bible and every seventh day of the week (Saturday) is holy, that’s what hallowed means.

I believe you like make excuses about the Sabbath day on the seventh day of the week, because you want feel comfortable in Sunday Worship, with Easter and Christmas coming up. You like dealing with that other Jesus. Paul say in (1Cor.10:20-22) (v.20) “and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils”. (v.21) Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils. (v.22) Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he?    You like doing things that you can't read in the Bible, but when I show the you things concerning the Sabbath day in the Bible you reject it, then here comes your post..."you still haven't show me how you keep the sabbath day," Lol, I forgot, it changed..."you still haven't show us how to keep the sabbath day," Lol, forgot it changed again...."you haven't show us in your own words how to keep the Sabbath day," 

If you can't learning from reading the BIble yourself at this point, then its true you have no real interest in keeping the Sabbath day. Jesus say in (Mat.7:21) “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven”. For students to succeed in school, students learn to follow their teachers' instructions, and learn their lessons carefully. But few apply this method when they are dealing with the word of God. Is Jesus your Lord? Then why don’t you do the things he says. (Luke 6:46) “And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say”? He told you plainly: (Ex 20:8-10) (v.8) Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. (v.9) Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: (v.10) “But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD thy God”.  Jesus said in  John 12:48   He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Then I had to prove to you more then once that the Gentiles kept the Sabbath day long after the death of Jesus. Paul understood this he knew and kept Gods law including the seventh day sabbath. Now lets take a look at; (Acts 13:13-15, 42, 44) (v.13) Now when Paul and his company loosed from Pa’-phus, they came to Per’-ga in Pam-phyl’-I-a: and John departing from them returned to Jerusalem. (v.14) But when they departed from Per’-ga, they came to An’-ti-och in Pi-sid’-I-a, and went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and sat down. Paul went into the church (synagogue) on the sabbath day the seventh day not the first day (Sunday). (v.15) And after the reading of the law and the prophets the rulers of the synagogue sent unto them, saying, Ye men and brethren, if ye have any word of exhortation for the people, say on. (v.42) And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath. The Gentiles didn’t asked Paul to come preach us something different next Sunday. They wanted Paul to preach to them the same thing that he taught the Jews, the next sabbath. Even the Gentiles knew that if they were going to serve the same God that Paul and the Jews (Israelites) served that they would have to serve him on the day that God had set up. (v.42) And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God. Not the next Sunday but the next sabbath.

Guess what! You rejected this also. I have not heard one time out of your mouth, you saying, I do agree that the Sabbath day of the Lord on the seventh day of the week have to be kept, because I see its written in the Bible long after Jesus death and even Jesus kept, and the prophets. 

Again Paul said in (Acts 17:1-2) (v.2) Now when they had passed through Am-phip’-o-lis and Ap-ol-lo’-ni-a, they came to Thes-sa-lo-ni’-ca, where was a synagogue of the Jews: (v.2) And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures," Now Paul evidently was around Thes-sa-lo-ni'-ca for a few weeks and as his manner was he went into the synagogue three sabbath days. Do you understand what the word manner means? Its definition is; a characteristic or customary mode of acting: custom: fashion. It was the law. Paul went into the synagogue every sabbath, not every Sunday people, this is the apostle Paul, and it said that Paul reasoned with them out of the scriptures. I wonder why Paul didn't enlighten them with some 1 Corinthians, or maybe hit them with some Galatians, or endow them with a little 2 Thessalonians, because these books were not around when Paul was preaching the gospel. He reasoned with them out of the scriptures, which are from Genesis to Malachi. (Acts 18:1, 4) (v.1) After these things Paul departed from Athens, and came to Corinth; (v.4) And he reasoned in the synagogue every sabbath, and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks. Why is Paul continuing to go into the church on the sabbath? Because that’s when everybody that dealt with the word of God of this bible held their holy convocations, every sabbath (Saturday). That’s why you had the Jews (Israelites) and the Greeks (strangers) in the church on the sabbath day. Now we have read in several places that proved Paul without any doubt whatsoever kept the seventh day sabbath which is Saturday.

I as a bible student have examined the bible testimonies on the first day of the week, there are eight to be exact, and without exception they are silent as to any of the disciples observing Sunday as a holy day.

How is it possible that these accounts, written over 40 years after the crucifixion, have neglected to mention Sunday sacredness? There is no biblical support for the changing of God’s holy sabbath from the seventh day (Saturday) to the first day (Sunday).

But I know you will reject this, as usual, read it fast without thought, and quickly respond the same thing..."you haven't told me how to keep the Sabbath day," Lol, I forgot it changed," ...You haven't told me because you can't, you lie,"

I know all this BIble I post and proof, means nothing to you, which is super sad, I also believe you want to get to those Christmas gift coming up and attend Sunday Church...Let's turn over to (Rev. 22:11-14) (v.11) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still: In other words be whatever you choose to be. (v.12) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. How many times must we read, that you will be judged according to your works? (v.13) I am Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end, the first and the last. (v.14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.  

On 12/12/2017 at 4:33 PM, Cobalt1959 said:

Well then you have obviously read, in the Bible, that to keep the Sabbath you have to offer a sacrifice at the Temple, along with all the other required sacrifices:

Numbers 28:9-10  9 " 'On the Sabbath day, make an offering of two lambs a year old without defect, together with its drink offering and a grain offering of two-tenths of an ephah of fine flour mixed with oil.
 10 This is the burnt offering for every Sabbath, in addition to the regular burnt offering and its drink offering.

This is one of the components that the Bible demands be done on the Sabbath.  Please explain how you are performing these sacrifices.

Thank you so much for posting some scripture, now, read carefully with understanding. We will see there were two laws given to Moses, they were the Ten commandments and the sacrificial law. Watch how they worked together. 

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a soul shall sin through ignorance against any of the commandments of the LORD concerning things which ought not to be done, and shall do against any of them: (Leviticus 4:1-2)

The law in the scriptures above is the commandments.

Notice something else very important in these two scriptures. It states, "if a soul shall sin through ignorance." Notice that the scripture did not says on purpose. Why? There is no sacrifice for a sin that is committed willfully. Let's find out what was to be done if a person committed a sin against the Lord unintentionally. Let's skip down to the 27th verse and take a look at the second law (which is the sacrificial law).

And if any one of the common people sin through ignorance, while he doeth somewhat against any of the commandments of the LORD concerning things which ought not to be done, and be guilty; Or if his sin, which he hath sinned, come to his knowledge: then he shall bring his offering, a kid of the goats, a female without blemish, for his sin which he hath sinned. And he shall lay his hand upon the head of the sin offering, and slay the sin offering in the place of the burnt offering. And the priest shall take of the blood thereof with his finger, and put it upon the horns of the altar of burnt offering, and shall pour out all the blood thereof at the bottom of the altar. (Leviticus 4:27-30)

When the common people sinned through ignorance and it came to their knowledge, what did they have to do? They brought an offering, a kid of the goats, a female without blemish, for their sin which they had committed, then the priest would offer the animal to the Lord. Think about this for a moment. If an animal was killed for a person that committed sin, what will happen to us today if we a trespass against the Lord? We will find that out later. Now we see how the sacrificial law was used when a person broke a commandment unintentionally.

Let's go into Paul's writings and take another look at both of these laws. We will go into the Book of Galatians chapter 3. This is one of the chapters that the majority of Christian preachers use to do away with the Lord's commandments. Now, let's read carefully!

Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator. (Galatians 3:19)  

Take heed to what Paul's says above, "Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions." What is transgression? Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. (I John 3:4) Transgression is braking of the commandments. What law was added because of the braking of the law? The sacrificial law! Paul is simply asking these Gentiles, "why perform the sacrificial law? It was added because of sin until the seed should come. Who is the seed? Let's back up in this chapter and find out.

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, and to seeds, as of many; but as of one, and to thy seed, which is Christ. (Galatians 3:16) Who is the SEED? CHRIST! So, this law was added (which is the sacrificial law) until Christ came. What was the sacrificial law used for until Christ came? Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. (Galatians 3:24)

The sacrificial law was our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ. Before we continue, we must clear one thing up. Are we justified by faith alone? Let's see. Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law. (Romans 3:31) What law is established? Certainly not the sacrificial law, we have seen above that it was added because of transgression until the Seed came (which was Christ). The Royal law is to be established forever which are the Lord's Ten commandments!

Now, let's back up in this chapter to the third verses and point out the two sets of laws.

Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? (Galatians 3:3)

The spirit in this case is the word of God, but pay close attention to what Paul says at the end of the verse. "Are ye now made perfect by the flesh?" Can we be made perfect by the flesh? What flesh is Paul talking about? Let's go to the book of Hebrews and find out.

For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. (Hebrews 10:1)

The flesh Paul spoke of was the animal sacrifices. Notice what the verse says, "never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect." That's pretty clear don't you think? Let's go back to Galatians chapter 3 and take note how Paul uses the word "law" but does not say this is the sacrificial law  or the Commandments. But as we read further in the chapter we will see the difference between the two.

For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. (Galatians 3:10)

We have both Laws with in this verse. In the first part of the verse where it states, "For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse:" This law is the sacrificial law, let's skip to the 13th verse and we will see this clearly. Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: (Galatians 3:13)

Notice what's being said, "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us." How was he made a curse for us? He took on our sins and redeemed us from the curse of the sacrificial law which could never take away sin. Now take a look at the next set of verses and we will see indeed that only the sacrificial law was nailed to the cross.

And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; (Colossians 2:13-14)

Notice this, "He quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross. Why was this law (which is the sacrificial law) contrary to us?

Notice this in Hebrews the 10th chapter; For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. (Hebrews 10:4) For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. That is why it was contrary to us. The sacrificial law simply could not make us perfect.

Now let's look at the second half of the 13th verse in the book of Galatians chapter 3.

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: (Galatians 3:13) Paul is simply quoting Moses, take a look. His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God;) that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance. (Deuteronomy 21:23)

Go into the Book of John chapter 19 verse 31 and you will see that Jesus was removed from the cross before sun down. Let's back up in Galatians chapter 3 to verses 10 and watch how we have a different law in the second half of the verse. 

For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. (Galatians 3:10)

This law is part of the commandments. Once again Paul, is quoting Moses, let's take a look.

Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen. (Deuteronomy 27:26)

Let's take a look at some of these laws in Deuteronomy 27th chapter.

Cursed be he that perverteth the judgment of the stranger, fatherless, and widow. And all the people shall say, Amen. Cursed be he that lieth with his father's wife; because he uncovereth his father's skirt. And all the people shall say, Amen. Cursed be he that lieth with any manner of beast. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Cursed be he that lieth with his sister, the daughter of his father, or the daughter of his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Cursed be he that lieth with his mother in law. And all the people shall say, Amen. Cursed be he that smiteth his neighbour secretly. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Cursed be he that taketh reward to slay an innocent person. And all the people shall say, Amen. Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen. (Deuteronomy 27:19-26)

After reading through some of these commandments ask yourself, what's wrong with these laws? If we say we are followers of the Lord shouldn't we keep ourselves from doing these things? Yes! If the sacrificial law was the only law taken away when Jesus was nailed to the cross, which would mean all the other laws are still intact. Commandments, High and Holy Sabbaths, weekly Sabbaths and the Dietary law . 

• Brilliant! 1