When Is Jesus Coming?

The Sabbath is not on Saturday or Sunday

7 hours ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Yes they are: 

"Remember the Sabbath day, [when] by keeping it holy [how].

I know you won't, but I've answered this. And if you're quoting scripture, shouldn't you take that up with God?

7 hours ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Your talking about the Eucharist not the Passover. 

You must be Catholic. Breaking the bread of the "last supper" IS the Passover, Matt 26:17-30. Your comments and beliefs are based on anti-Semitic teachings and the reason for this thread. Return to the word of God and not man-made beliefs and made up words to hide the truth.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, HarvestLabourer said:

Thank you, When.

When newcomers come to the Church, are they told a specific time that they have to call upon the name of the Lord?

Yes.
They say the time is now.
(And they expect you to make the ram offering right away, in the front of the congregation.)

Now is the best time to make the sabbath, but now isn't always practical.
So we make it on the weekend, when we aren't working.
And do a proper retreat when we have some vacation time.
(Or in our day of trouble, when we didn't even have a job.)

Since the sabbath is for us to come into the Lord's presence,
keeping them is how He comes.
We have to make our prayer to Him.

Lord says, Keep My sabbaths.
And said, these are the feasts of the Lord.

For all the reasons you gave, that's why I don't believe Saturday, or Sunday, is the sabbath day.
And it may well be significant of ages,
but I maintain, if one isn't making the sabbath, then it is not the sabbath day.
And if one is making the sabbath today, then today is a sabbath day.
And if the Lord passover, He shall feed us.

May the Lord passover
Paul 

Then shall He give the rain of thy seed, that thou shalt sow the ground withal;
and bread of the increase of the earth, and it shall be fat and plenteous:
in that day shall thy cattle feed in large pastures.

Isaiah 30:23

I know your very keen on what the Sabbath means to you but this thread is about when the Sabbath really is (and you're right, it's not on Saturday or Sunday) but you will need to read the OP and other information I gave in order to understand.  

10 hours ago, HarvestLabourer said:

But there is a time when you do make your solemn prayer to the Lord, I hope.

Those times then are your sabbaths, however you proclaim them.
Paul

Unless you read the OP and other info I gave then your simply not understanding this thread. The Sabbath is when God says it is not you, me or anyone else. It is on days 8, 15, 22 & 29 of each lunar month and two others on the Day of Trumpets and the Day of Atonement. That is what God says anything else a lie.  

8 hours ago, Abdicate said:

You must be Catholic. Breaking the bread of the "last supper" IS the Passover, Matt 26:17-30. Your comments and beliefs are based on anti-Semitic teachings and the reason for this thread. Return to the word of God and not man-made beliefs and made up words to hide the truth.

Don't be stupid; Catholic! :laughing:

Passover is a Jewish festival not Christian and is held each year by the Jews. 

The taking of the bread and wine is a Christian rite (or tradition) and is held as often as we wish in remembrance of Jesus. Other names include: Eucharist, Holy Communion, Lord's Supper or Breaking of bread. 

2 hours ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Don't be stupid; Catholic! :laughing:

Passover is a Jewish festival not Christian and is held each year by the Jews. 

The taking of the bread and wine is a Christian rite (or tradition) and is held as often as we wish in remembrance of Jesus. Other names include: Eucharist, Holy Communion, Lord's Supper or Breaking of bread. 

I don't blame you, most Christian are unwittingly anti-Semitic because that's what the translations did, separated anything Jewish. Remember, Jesus is a Jew. The last supper was His last Passover.

• Thumbs Up 2