• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Fortunately, I don't have any need or reason to waste time trying to prove anything to you. 

What I said is true and the important thing is that you can't refute it.

I have no need to refute it.  The simple act of refusing to support a claim of fact disqualifies it from being considered the truth. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Shiloh and Gator - knock it off! Comment on the topic if you like. Look at the thread title, figure out what the topic actually is, and discuss what is said in the article. Agree with it, don't agree with it, I don't care, but stop this back and forth about who is right and who isn't. Stop dogging each other and worrying about refutation. Ignore each other if you have to, set your egos aside for a while - you are on the verge of being banned from the topic, should already have been banned really. Just give it a rest already.

Guest shiloh357
8 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

I have no need to refute it.  The simple act of refusing to support a claim of fact disqualifies it from being considered the truth. 

If you had any information to refute it, you would provide it based on how you respond to people on this forum under normal circumstances.  You always quick to find evidence to refute what others write.

If you can't provide any evidence that what I said is wrong, then my comments stand by default, even if you reject them.  

Edited by shiloh357

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Shiloh and Gator - knock it off! Comment on the topic if you like. Look at the thread title, figure out what the topic actually is, and discuss what is said in the article. Agree with it, don't agree with it, I don't care, but stop this back and forth about who is right and who isn't. Stop dogging each other and worrying about refutation. Ignore each other if you have to, set your egos aside for a while - you are on the verge of being banned from the topic, should already have been banned really. Just give it a rest already.

As a news story there is nothing to it.  The GDP growth for a single quarter offers little insight into the economy as a whole.   It will cause a bump in the markets which is always good but does little to help the average Joe. 

The 3.3% is pretty average for the 3rd quarter over the last few years. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

6 hours ago, Running Gator said:

As a news story there is nothing to it. 

Then it does not require a lot of discussion, does it?