• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3,490
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

The very first paragraph of the OP refutes any idea of there not being the coming pre-trib rapture of the Church, according to the Scriptures.  As postd below, for your review:

>>> The Scriptures are crystal clear where Jesus will meet His Church, in 1 Thess.4:17: "After that, we who are still alive and are left, WILL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER with them in the clouds TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR. And so we will be with the Lord forever." In the FIRST of His TWO comings, recorded in 1 Thess.4:16, yet to take place, confirming Jn.14:2-3, 28! From where the Church is seen in heaven BEFORE the tribulation begins, in Rev.4:1-2.

Revelation 4:1-2New International Version (NIV)

The Throne in Heaven

After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.” At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heavenwith someone sitting on it.

Where do you see the resurrected and raptured church here, this is nothing more than hijacking Johns experience. 

Everything youve provided here is pure speculations.

Where is a literal ressurection at a literal trumpet?

Ive got one, 7th trumpet, christ judging the dead, wheres yours?

Even the post tribs can brag of a literal Christ descending in Rev 19.

Pre tribs have no literal verse. No literal resurrection at a literal trumpet with a literal Christ.

Doctrines built from silence will inevitably be shown to be false.

Edited by inchrist

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

70th week of Daniel deception summary

As you can see, the covenant that is referenced in Daniel 9:27 was fulfilled by the Messiah Jesus, who was ratifying the Abrahamic Covenant of ‘salvation by faith’ with His shed blood.

It is not an end-time antichrist making a peace covenant with Israel, it is Jesus offering His new covenant to the house of Israel and with the house of Judah for 7 years, before it was also offered to the nations (gentiles).

This completely invalidates the framework for an end-times Antichrist making a peace covenant with Israel.

And along with it, it invalidates the concepts of the 7-year tribulation period, the need for a rebuilt Jewish temple, the antichrist desecrating the temple and his 3 1/2 years of Great Tribulation.

And if there is no 7-year tribulation period, then the pre-tribulation rapture concept is proven to be a myth.  For an in-depth Bible study on the rapture, click on The Pretribulation Rapture Myth.

Friend, I don’t know about you, but when the Lord revealed these truths to me, it broke my heart, as I had been led astray for so many years.

My heart grieves every time I hear a Pastor teaching the wrong interpretation of the 70th Week of Daniel, as I realize how many people are blindly trusting them.

It is blasphemy to replace the work of Jesus Christ the Messiah, with the Antichrist.

I pray that Christians learn the truth and repent.  I pray that Pastors can humble themselves to read this study and learn God’s truth, so that everyone can see how Satan has deceived us, so that we repent and have revival in the truths of the Lord.

I pray that you will share this study with everyone you know, because the end is near and Jesus will return soon, and you need to be alert and prepared, instead of deceived.

To read more about the prince in Daniel 26 being Jesus and not an end times Antichrist, read The 70th Week Of Daniel Prince is NOT an End Times Antichrist

* The story of Jesus co-authoring and ratifying the Abrahamic Covenant was referenced from the highly recommended book, “The Stonecutter’s Bride

References for further study:

Confirming the covenant – Historicist.co

http://christianitybeliefs.org/end-times-deceptions/70-weeks-of-daniel-covenant-deception/

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

70th week of Daniel deception summary

As you can see, the covenant that is referenced in Daniel 9:27 was fulfilled by the Messiah Jesus, who was ratifying the Abrahamic Covenant of ‘salvation by faith’ with His shed blood.

Interesting.  I'll have to look into that connection more closely.

I realize that I am not a particularly good prophesy scholar. But I am a 'troubleshooting systems engineer'. Always have been. So in this sense I can tell what is 'wrong' with something and then seek an answer and search for the 'fix'. This I am very good at doing.

As such, prophesy is fraught with problems. One of the major ones is that it is rarely seen ahead of time with complete clarity. But it may be seen in hindsight very well indeed.
Because of this, people love to weave stories about hypothetical events that sell books and that have not yet come to pass or have yet to be disproved. Unfortunately, some of this is deliberately misconstruing evidence texts and confusing a lot of believers by high-sounding verbiage.
No one knows completely what is foretold, but many of us can see that what is so-called 'prophesy understanding' is quite fake by the misinterpretation of texts in order to support a theory.

Additionally, much 'prophesy' is not clear due to the Lord Yahweh's doings. He does not want to telegraph everything to everyone for reasons that He has ordained. He is very clear about what the believer ought to do in order to be saved and to continue in that salvation until the end when He promises us that we will be delivered. There are many commands that He expects us to take seriously and they are beyond a shadow of doubt what He expects of us. One of them is DO NOT MISLEAD MY LITTLE ONES.

Edited by Justin Adams

15 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Interesting.  I'll have to look into that connection more closely.

Yes, there has been much written about this and apparently, before all the end times hype, scholars saw Daniel this way. Namely as having been mostly fait accompli. It is quite fascinating how one small item from Daniel has birthed such a huge monster that seems to dominate Christianity today. Using my normative approach of 'getting to the root' to solve an issue has been quite interesting.

This house of cards is truly awesome, and promises some really interesting further study.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

"It is quite fascinating how one small item from Daniel has birthed such a huge monster that seems to dominate Christianity today. Using my normative approach of 'getting to the root' to solve an issue has been quite interesting."

Your approach is false and not true .... the 70th week decreed for Israel is still pending as we speak

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

5 hours ago, inchrist said:

Revelation 4:1-2New International Version (NIV)

The Throne in Heaven

After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.” At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heavenwith someone sitting on it.

Where do you see the resurrected and raptured church here, this is nothing more than hijacking Johns experience. 

Everything youve provided here is pure speculations.

Where is a literal ressurection at a literal trumpet?

Ive got one, 7th trumpet, christ judging the dead, wheres yours?

Even the post tribs can brag of a literal Christ descending in Rev 19.

Pre tribs have no literal verse. No literal resurrection at a literal trumpet with a literal Christ.

Doctrines built from silence will inevitably be shown to be false.

Why don't you cut out your arguing when you are trying to do so with an empty wagon.  Do you see the Church/Bride in heaven for the marriage to the Lamb/Jesus, in Rev.19:7-8?  How do you think they got into heaven, as Jesus said in Jn.14:2-3 and 28,  and Paul, in 1 Thess.4:17 and 2 Thess.2:3 and 7-8?  With Jesus returning in His second coming, WITH HIS CHURCH following him, riding white horses, dressed in fine linen, white and clean, in His armies from heaven, in verse 14.  Case closed!

Quasar93

• Thumbs Up 3

54 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

Why don't you cut out your arguing when you are trying to do so with an empty wagon.  Do you see the Church/Bride in heaven for the marriage to the Lamb/Jesus, in Rev.19:7-8?  How do you think they got into heaven, as Jesus said in Jn.14:2-3 and 28,  and Paul, in 1 Thess.4:17 and 2 Thess.2:3 and 7-8?  With Jesus returning in His second coming, WITH HIS CHURCH following him, riding white horses, dressed in fine linen, white and clean, in His armies from heaven, in verse 14.  Case closed!

Quasar93

Still does not prove a pre trib rapture....

You mistake me for a traditional postrib....im prebowl rapturist, in other words 7th trumpet rapture marriage to his first bride then rev 19 christ coming for his second bride.

If you going to use John as the church in Rev 4 for the rapture, then you must accept John (church) dejection back to earth in Rev 17:3 

Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.

Which defeats the pretrib objective to be raptured away from the beast.

There is simply no literal evidence for pretrib rapture of which you can boast of

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

1 hour ago, inchrist said:

Still does not prove a pre trib rapture....

You mistake me for a traditional postrib....im prebowl rapturist, in other words 7th trumpet rapture marriage to his first bride then rev 19 christ coming for his second bride.

If you going to use John as the church in Rev 4 for the rapture, then you must accept John (church) dejection back to earth in Rev 17:3 

Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.

Which defeats the pretrib objective to be raptured away from the beast.

There is simply no literal evidence for pretrib rapture of which you can boast of

The Scriptural proof for the coming pre-trib rapture of the Church has been provided for you, as taught by Jesus, Matthew, Luke, John and Paul, you deny and as such, calling them all liars.  The four post link in the following Thoroughly refutes your dogmatic opinion without a shred pf Scriptural support that has anything at all to do with it.

The symbolic calling up of John, according to Jesus, into heaven, by the voice that sounds like a trumpet, represents the Church, CONFIRMING 2 Thess.2:3 and 7-8. 

As I told you before, you have no argument trying to refute Scripture.  Provide a Scripture based argument for your views to refute any part of the four posts in the following, or your opinions have been soundly refuted.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/deeperwalk/the-biblical-teaching-of-the-pre-trib-rapture-of-t-t19401898.html

FYI, After John/Church in Rev.4:1-2 is called up into heaven, John/Bride/Church marriage takes place, in heaven, according to Rev.19:7-8, As you were shown previously.  Jesus returns, in His second coming to the earth, in Rev.19:14, with Johb/Church following Him, riding white horses, dressed in fine linen, white and clean, in His armies from heaven.  Case closed! 

Quasar93

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Quasar93 said:

The Scriptural proof for the coming pre-trib rapture of the Church has been provided for you, as taught by Jesus, Matthew, Luke, John and Paul, you deny and as such, calling them all liars. 

No, Im calling pre trib a lie big difference.

The symbolic calling up of John, according to Jesus, into heaven, by the voice that sounds like a trumpet, represents the Church, CONFIRMING 2 Thess.2:3 and 7-8.

Rev 4 gives no contextual evidence for symbolism of the Church. This is complete fabrication.

By the same technique you are forced to admit, symbolic church is then taken back to earth for the tribulation

Rev 17:3 

Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns

Further again how can John be symbolic of the Church raptured when he is to write to the church back on earth

On the Lord’s Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet, 11 which said: “Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna,Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.”

Your symbolic use of John as the raptured church is proven inconsistent

As I told you before, you have no argument trying to refute Scripture.  Provide a Scripture based argument for your views to refute any part of the four posts in the following, or your opinions have been soundly refuted.

And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Mark 13:27

And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.

Rev 11:18

The time has come for judging the dead,
    and for rewarding your servants 

1 th 4:16

For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first

luke 19:15 

Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it."He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

luke 31:26 

“Be on guard, so that your hearts will not be weighted down with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of life, and that day will not come on you suddenly like a trap; for it will come upon all those who dwell on the face of all the earth. But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Context states christ teachings not to fall away from him, if we become distracted by the things christ warned us of, you wont see it coming and will be taking by surprise. The escape Christ is talking about has nothing to do with pre trib. It is escaping temptation to fall away.

Further even the NT greek is against you

katischysēte verb means to have strength against

Have strength against falling away so you may escape out of it not from it.

As for your mansions......please show me in Revelation these mansions?

The text has absolutely nothing to do with billion dollar real estates. 

The meaning is abode, the adjective form is abiding 

The adjective for ménō is menomen

1 John 4:13 

This is how we know that we live (mansion) in him and he (mansion) in us: He has given us of his Spirit

John 14:2 states nothing to support timing of pretrib.

But that of rewards.

Rev 11:18 refutes your timing

The time has come for judging the dead,
    and for rewarding your servants 

marriage takes place, in heaven, according to Rev.19:7-8, As you were shown previously.  Jesus returns, in His second coming to the earth, in Rev.19:14, with Johb/Church following Him, riding white horses, dressed in fine linen, white and clean, in His armies from heaven.  Case closed! 

Still does not support your timing of pretrib.

Doctrines built on silence will always be shown to be false

Side note.....i would drop the rhetoric. Your posts are not above testing. 

Edited by inchrist
  • Oy Vey! 1