• Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:45 PM, Quasar93 said:

The Scriptures are crystal clear where Jesus will meet His Church, in 1 Thess.4:17: "After that, we who are still alive and are left, WILL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER with them in the clouds TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR. And so we will be with the Lord forever." In the FIRST of His TWO comings, recorded in 1 Thess.4:16, yet to take place, confirming Jn.14:2-3, 28! From where the Church is seen in heaven BEFORE the tribulation begins, in Rev.4:1-2. Where Jesus used John to symbolically represent the Church. Confirming 2 Thess.2:3 and 7-8! Where the Church is seen in heaven later, at the marriage of the Bride/Church to the Lamb/Jesus. While the tribulation is taking place on earth, recorded in Rev.19:7-8. From where Jesus will return to the earth in the SECOND, of His TWO comings, yet to take place, WITH HIS CHURCH, riding white horses, dressed in fine linen, white and clean, in His armies from heaven, recorded in 19:14, confirming Zech.14:4-5 and Acts 1:6; 1:11; 2:29-30 and 15:16! From which the above Scriptures leave no other options!

The difference between the pre-trib rapture of the Church, as delineated above, and the SECOND coming of Jesus are the following facts:

1. Jesus returns to the earth in His second coming, recorded in Zech.14:4-5 and in Acts 1:11.

2. No one meets Jesus in the sky when He returns in His second coming, recorded in Rev.19:14, as they will when He returns for the first time, recorded in 1 Thess.4:16!.

3. Jesus will return from the marriage of the Bride/Church to the Lamb/Jesus, in heaven, in His second coming, to the earth, with His Church, recorded in Rev.19:14, He came for in His first coming, in the clouds of the sky, seven years before, recorded in Jn.14:2-3, 28, 1 Thess.4:16-17 and 2 Thess.2:3 and 7-8.

4. No one returns to the present heaven at Jesus second coming to the earth, because He has come to establish His 1,000 year reign on the throne of David, in the restored kingdom of Israel, as recorded in Acts 1:6; 2:29-30; 15:16; Zech.6:12-13 described in Ez.40-47 and Rev.20:6. In addition to the present heaven and earth being destroyed and will pass away, as recorded in 2 Pet.3:7 and in Rev.21:1.

:sherlock:

IMO, It Is Crystal Clear

"Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven." Acts 1:11 (New International Version)

Israel Must First Turn

Then I will return to my place until they admit their guilt and turn to me. For as soon as trouble comes, they will earnestly search for me." Hosea 5:15 (New Living Translation)

Before The Rapture Will Happen

For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. Therefore encourage one another with these words. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 (English Standard Version)

As HE Descends Back Down To Jerusalem 

"I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn. Zechariah 12:10 (New American Standard Bible)

~

Indeed, You Believe In The Resurrection

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me will live, even though he dies. John 11:25 (Berean Study Bible)

I Believe In The Resurrection

“Do not be amazed at this, because a time is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and will come out – the ones who have done what is good to the resurrection resulting in life, and the ones who have done what is evil to the resurrection resulting in condemnation. John 5:28-29 (NET Bible)

So, Where's The Beef

and so all Israel will be saved. Even as it is written, "There will come out of Zion the Deliverer, and he will turn away ungodliness from Jacob. Romans 11:26 (New Heart English Bible)

:emot-heartbeat:

What A Wonderful Thread
With Caring Folk
Talking Jesus
Jesus All
Day

I have asked one thing from the LORD. This I will seek: to remain in the LORD's house all the days of my life in order to gaze at the LORD's beauty and to search for an answer in his temple. Psalms 27:4 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end.

It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully. It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever.

It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

36 minutes ago, Mary8 said:

I'm glad you spoke up.   And thank you for your service.   We appreciated you all then, and still do.  

Thank you for those kind wods, sis.  It was a few years ago, wasn't it.

Quasar93

Edited by Quasar93

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

10 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

Well documented, sis!

Quasar93

Thanks Quasar :)

9 minutes ago, FresnoJoe said:

:sherlock:

IMO, It Is Crystal Clear

"Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven." Acts 1:11 (New International Version)

Israel Must First Turn

Then I will return to my place until they admit their guilt and turn to me. For as soon as trouble comes, they will earnestly search for me." Hosea 5:15 (New Living Translation)

Before The Rapture Will Happen

For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. Therefore encourage one another with these words. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 (English Standard Version)

As HE Descends Back Down To Jerusalem 

"I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn. Zechariah 12:10 (New American Standard Bible)

~

Indeed, You Believe In The Resurrection

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me will live, even though he dies. John 11:25 (Berean Study Bible)

I Believe In The Resurrection

“Do not be amazed at this, because a time is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and will come out – the ones who have done what is good to the resurrection resulting in life, and the ones who have done what is evil to the resurrection resulting in condemnation. John 5:28-29 (NET Bible)

So, Where's The Beef

and so all Israel will be saved. Even as it is written, "There will come out of Zion the Deliverer, and he will turn away ungodliness from Jacob. Romans 11:26 (New Heart English Bible)

What A Wonderful Thread
With Caring Folk
Talking Jesus
Jesus All
Day

I have asked one thing from the LORD. This I will seek: to remain in the LORD's house all the days of my life in order to gaze at the LORD's beauty and to search for an answer in his temple. Psalms 27:4 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end.

It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully. It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever.

It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

Yes, your above is as crystal clear as is my post you quoted,  Well documented, thanks for your input, 

Quasar93

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  240
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

Thank you for those ind wods, sis.  It was a few years ago, wasn't it.

Quasar93

It sure was.    I saw the newsreels, had enough sense to be concerned about how serious it was.     I'm so blessed, and just feeling all the time, every single day, how close we are to being caught up.    I'm new and when I can, will put up some encouragements I've found.   

7 minutes ago, Mary8 said:

It sure was.    I saw the newsreels, had enough sense to be concerned about how serious it was.     I'm so blessed, and just feeling all the time, every single day, how close we are to being caught up.    I'm new and when I can, will put up some encouragements I've found.   

Hello <ary8,

It sounds as though you may be a part of the Greatest Generation along with me. :)  Could that be right?

Quasar93

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  240
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

8 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

Hello <ary8,

It sounds as though you may be a part of the Greatest Generation along with me. :)  Could that be right?

Quasar93

Maybe in between.   I remember back to when I was 3, for a few things (like long train trip, etc., and then couple of years later, more things.   Well, I just put up a post about Psalm 50 and the pre-trib rapture.   So glad I can put up a topic.    

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

Diaste banned from the thread for personal attacks and insults.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 12/1/2017 at 8:41 PM, missmuffet said:

Some people give this verse for the pretribulation rapture of the Church but could it be for those in the last 3 1/2 years of the tribulation? In regards to the Antichrist?

Hi missmuffet,

That's my understanding, that escaping those things is the tribulation itself. But Jesus was addressing His Apostles, and by extension us. So if Jesus was addressing believers, what did He mean by accounted worthy to escape the coming tribulation? Could I be misinterpreting the context and meaning?