Quasar93

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

Matthew 19:28--And Jesus said unto them, Truly I say unto you, that ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Messieh comes in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Matthew 25:31--When the Messieh shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory.

This coming with power and great glory with his angels is well documented (Matthew 24:30-31). And that he sits on an earthly throne after this coming cannot be disproven. Right now, John saw him on a Throne in heaven. He is there as God and reigns as God on that throne. He has never ceased to be God and there has ever been a Kingdom of God in heaven. He said: Heaven is my throne and the earth is my footstool. But he also said to the Apostles his throne would be upon this earth. He brought this heavenly Kingdom to earth and he will reign here in person as the heir of David's throne in the millennial.

2Peter 3:8--But beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

In verse 7 it appears Apostle Peter had given a prophecy of the very end of the world when it would be destroyed. Then in retrospect of a time before that event he gives us the prophecy of the thousand years and equates it as one day with the Lord. He urges us not to be ignorant of this time frame of a day being equal to a thousand years.

Revelation 20:4--And I saw thrones, and they that sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus,and for the word of God,and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither has received his mark upon their foreheads, or upon their hands; and they lived and reigned with Messieh a thousand years.

Matthew 25:34--Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come ye blessed of God, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

1Corinthians 6:9--Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, etc. ect.

Revelation 21:7--They that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be their God, and they shall be my elect.

Revelation 5:10--And has made us unto God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Revelation 20:6--Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Messieh, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

It is obvious that the 1,000 years follows the resurrection. It is also obvious the 1,000 years is a time when death has no power over the Saints of God. This can only be after the second coming at which time it is said:

1Corinthians 15:54--So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

It is further obvious that the 1,000 years is after the first physical resurrection of those dead, after death has no power, that the resurrected Saints reign as Priests of God for one thousand years. The sequence must remain intact and in sequential order. The same 1,000 years the devil is bound is the same 1,000 years those who were martyred for not taking the mark of the beast are physically raised in a resurrection and reign with the Lord.

To say the 1,000 years runs concurrently or parallel with the Church is to say the physical resurrection of those who were martyred is past. The amillennialist have yet to prove there are resurrected martyrs in the world and have been here since their alleged 1,000 began. Such is demanded if the spiritualization of the 1,000 years as the Church age is correct. Are there many thousands of Saints who already have immortality and are deathless, and that they are now as Priest reigning with Messieh upon the earth?

The present Ministry of the Church are not reigning and are forbidden to be Lord's over God's heritage. They are nor deathless. And the resurrection and immortality have not come yet because Jesus has not returned. To have immortality here now is to say that Jesus has come already. And if he has, what of their end of the world when he comes. Why are we still here? Why has not the world ended? Please read on now as I bring forth more on this important endtime subject.

Quasar93

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

Revelation 20:2-7 but I think you have included most of those verses.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Agreed in principal with quasar93's events and time line

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48

http://biblehub.com/isaiah/14-2.htm

Yes,the israelis who follow Christ and do not worship the beast or receive his mark will reign with Christ over the nations.

God is good.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

On 11/30/2017 at 8:38 PM, Quasar93 said:

Matthew 19:28--And Jesus said unto them, Truly I say unto you, that ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Messieh comes in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Matthew 25:31--When the Messieh shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory.

This coming with power and great glory with his angels is well documented (Matthew 24:30-31). And that he sits on an earthly throne after this coming cannot be disproven. Right now, John saw him on a Throne in heaven. He is there as God and reigns as God on that throne. He has never ceased to be God and there has ever been a Kingdom of God in heaven. He said: Heaven is my throne and the earth is my footstool. But he also said to the Apostles his throne would be upon this earth. He brought this heavenly Kingdom to earth and he will reign here in person as the heir of David's throne in the millennial.

2Peter 3:8--But beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

In verse 7 it appears Apostle Peter had given a prophecy of the very end of the world when it would be destroyed. Then in retrospect of a time before that event he gives us the prophecy of the thousand years and equates it as one day with the Lord. He urges us not to be ignorant of this time frame of a day being equal to a thousand years.

Revelation 20:4--And I saw thrones, and they that sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus,and for the word of God,and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither has received his mark upon their foreheads, or upon their hands; and they lived and reigned with Messieh a thousand years.

Matthew 25:34--Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come ye blessed of God, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

1Corinthians 6:9--Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, etc. ect.

Revelation 21:7--They that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be their God, and they shall be my elect.

Revelation 5:10--And has made us unto God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Revelation 20:6--Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Messieh, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

It is obvious that the 1,000 years follows the resurrection. It is also obvious the 1,000 years is a time when death has no power over the Saints of God. This can only be after the second coming at which time it is said:

1Corinthians 15:54--So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

It is further obvious that the 1,000 years is after the first physical resurrection of those dead, after death has no power, that the resurrected Saints reign as Priests of God for one thousand years. The sequence must remain intact and in sequential order. The same 1,000 years the devil is bound is the same 1,000 years those who were martyred for not taking the mark of the beast are physically raised in a resurrection and reign with the Lord.

To say the 1,000 years runs concurrently or parallel with the Church is to say the physical resurrection of those who were martyred is past. The amillennialist have yet to prove there are resurrected martyrs in the world and have been here since their alleged 1,000 began. Such is demanded if the spiritualization of the 1,000 years as the Church age is correct. Are there many thousands of Saints who already have immortality and are deathless, and that they are now as Priest reigning with Messieh upon the earth?

The present Ministry of the Church are not reigning and are forbidden to be Lord's over God's heritage. They are nor deathless. And the resurrection and immortality have not come yet because Jesus has not returned. To have immortality here now is to say that Jesus has come already. And if he has, what of their end of the world when he comes. Why are we still here? Why has not the world ended? Please read on now as I bring forth more on this important endtime subject.

Quasar93

Hi Quasar.:)

At the beginning of the 1000 year millennium Satan is bound but the Bible says nothing about his demonic angels who follow him. Are we to assume that the evil angels are bound with him? Is the Bible silent on this or have I missed something?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

30 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Hi Quasar.:)

At the beginning of the 1000 year millennium Satan is bound but the Bible says nothing about his demonic angels who follow him. Are we to assume that the evil angels are bound with him? Is the Bible silent on this or have I missed something?

Hi sis,

You win the gold ring!  The Bible only records the following about Satan's anrels.  There is nothing as to their disposition after they have been thrown to the earth with Satan:

Rev.12:7"Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

Quasar93

27 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

Hi sis,

You win the gold ring!  The Bible only records the following about Satan's anrels.  There is nothing as to their disposition after they have been thrown to the earth with Satan:

Rev.12:7"Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

Quasar93

A gold ring?:DHey that works for me. This event was prophesied by Daniel in Daniel 12:1? So the Bible is silent on this. I can assume that Satan's angels are cast into the fire of hell at the end of the 1000 year millennium with Satan.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,172
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

Hi sis,

Quasar93

Hi Quasar,

Actually bro.....the Body of Christ with its glorious Head - the Lord Jesus Christ judge the angels as well as the world system, as the Apostle Paul tells us by the Holy Spirit.

`Do you not know that the saints will judge the world (system)/.....Do you not know that we shall judge angels? ` (1 Cor. 6: 2 & 3)

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,172
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:38 PM, Quasar93 said:

Hi Quasar,

It seems to me you have an eschatological soup there bro - the nations, Israel and the Body of Christ all in together. Makes one wonder why God went to the trouble of making the different groups if we are all going to be in one spot together. Rather, I believe God has great purposes through Christ, for the different groups.

Now as to Christ`s eternal glorious throne, the seat of His power, it is -

- NOT below on His footstool. (the earth/ Isa. 66: 1)

- NOT below the angels. (Heb. 2: 9 & 10)

- NOT below where Lucifer had his throne. (Isa. 14: 13  & Ez. 28: 14)

- NOT below where Satan & his fallen angels usurped authority in the principalities and powers realm. (Eph. 6: 12)

- NOT on this sin-stricken earth. (Zech. 14: 18)

- NOT ON THE EARTH!!!!

`Christ....seated...at his (Father`s) right hand in the heavenly places, FAR ABOVE ALL PRINCIPALITY AND POWER AND MIGHT AND DOMINION AND EVERY NAME THAT IS NAMED, NOT ONLY IN THIS AGE BUT IN THAT WHICH IS TO COME. AND HE PUT ALL THINGS UNDER HIS FEET. ` (Eph. 1: 20 - 22)

Marilyn.

Guest shiloh357
43 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Quasar,

It seems to me you have an eschatological soup there bro - the nations, Israel and the Body of Christ all in together. Makes one wonder why God went to the trouble of making the different groups if we are all going to be in one spot together. Rather, I believe God has great purposes through Christ, for the different groups.

Now as to Christ`s eternal glorious throne, the seat of His power, it is -

- NOT below on His footstool. (the earth/ Isa. 66: 1)

- NOT below the angels. (Heb. 2: 9 & 10)

- NOT below where Lucifer had his throne. (Isa. 14: 13  & Ez. 28: 14)

- NOT below where Satan & his fallen angels usurped authority in the principalities and powers realm. (Eph. 6: 12)

- NOT on this sin-stricken earth. (Zech. 14: 18)

- NOT ON THE EARTH!!!!

`Christ....seated...at his (Father`s) right hand in the heavenly places, FAR ABOVE ALL PRINCIPALITY AND POWER AND MIGHT AND DOMINION AND EVERY NAME THAT IS NAMED, NOT ONLY IN THIS AGE BUT IN THAT WHICH IS TO COME. AND HE PUT ALL THINGS UNDER HIS FEET. ` (Eph. 1: 20 - 22)

Marilyn.

Those who are able to handle the Bible with skill  know that the Throne of David will be on earth.   And Jesus will reign from that throne on the earth.

Edited by shiloh357