IGNORED

Scriptures that prove the Millennial Reign of Jesus Christ on Earth

Quasar93

Guest shiloh357
14 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Now glad you said - `refers to to His authority above everything and every name that is named. ` So...we know that Christ`s seat of power and authority given by the Father is in the third heaven. Of course the Lord is able to go to & fro throughout all of God`s great kingdom, however His seat of power and authority is above all. Thus He will not physically rule from earth and there is NO scriptures that say Christ is physically ruling on the earth.

That verse/passage doesn't mean that He is not going to rule on earth.   He is God and His authority is everywhere.   He is sovereign over all, and there is nothing limits his reign to Heaven.  

Actually Rev. 5:10 as has been pointed out refers to our reign on earth.  His authority is above all, but that is not a referring to a spacial location.   It simply refers to His sovereignty over all things

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

5 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

That verse/passage doesn't mean that He is not going to rule on earth.   He is God and His authority is everywhere.   He is sovereign over all, and there is nothing limits his reign to Heaven.  

Actually Rev. 5:10 as has been pointed out refers to our reign on earth.  His authority is above all, but that is not a referring to a spacial location.   It simply refers to His sovereignty over all things

Hi Shiloh,

The Lord`s seat of authority and power is publically recognised by His investiture as Rev. 4 & 5 reveal. he alone is Worthy to have that high honour. We would not know of Christ`s glorious exalted person except the Father revealed it to the Apostle John and for him to write it down. 

The predominant aim of Revelation is the setting forth the splendours of the Son of Man, & to reveal His glorious person.  There are four visions of the Son of Man as He is known in the heavenly realm & each vision in turn carries through to completion one aspect of the fourfold ministry of Christ which He exercised when on earth. His Kinship was expressed in Matthew, His Heirship in Mark, His Mediatorship in Luke, & His Judgeship in John.                                                                                                                                                                      

`The Revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave to Him...`   (Rev. 1:1)  

Revelation – from the Greek Word `apocalypse,` meaning `to unveil.`

There has never been any monuments erected in honor of great personalities throughout the centuries that is comparable to the magnificence of this unveiling of Jesus Christ & the magnitude of His triumph. What inexpressible pleasure God the Father enjoyed when unveiling His Son`s true character & credentials, for the purpose of showing to His bond servants the regal nature of His Well Beloved.  This unveiling of Christ`s Deity was given to John, the Apostle & he was to write it down for the Body of Christ down through the centuries.

To relegate the Lord Jesus Christ, as He is now known in the heavenly realms to ruling just from the earth is to completely misunderstand God`s purposes through Christ and actually lead others into great error. For...it is what we believe, have faith for, that God is looking for. If we believe we are with Christ ruling on this earth, then I believe we are in great delusion. However if we study carefully God`s word and lift up the ascended, exalted, crowned King of Glory, then we will be the overcomers that will be with Him in glory.

Marilyn.

46 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Hi Shiloh,

Nearly missed that one - `epi` the earth. Now we both know that the Gk. word `epi` means superimposition ( of time, place, order etc) as a relation of distribution , ie OVER, upon etc  Thus we need more scriptures on that topic to clearly confirm which it is.

`To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with me ON MY THRONE, as I also overcame and sat down with my Father on His throne.` (Rev. 3: 21)

We then read in Rev. 4 & 5 where Christ`s own throne, seat of power is - in the third heaven, above all!!!!!

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

5 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Where does it say in scripture that Satan's evil angels will not be bound with Satan or will be bound with Satan? The scripture that you posted does not tell me that.

missmuffett

Only Satan will be bound at the coming for a thousand years, and put in a spiritual prison.  He will be removed.  No where does it say in the scriptures that his angels and evil spirits will be put away with him where he going, but instead they will put away in the ruins of Babylon, where men once dwelt.  They are confined to these areas where man will not be able to inhabit, where all the dead will rot, with no one to worship them.  They will call for men to come, but none will come.  The clue is given in the word Satyr, and dragons.  The dragon has dragons, many, and in these prophesies is the answer hidden.  The stones will be empty for there is none to worship them, and the line of confusion is spread out in those places, all taken and placed where they abide.  These are reserved here, not destroyed yet, but put out of limits, for they are needed at the end of the millennium, ....for the Gog and Magog war to do their thing again.  This will be a torment for them to have no control or influence for a thousand years, to dwell in the empty waste places which once thrived, and men will know and be taught that they are there and to stay away from those ruins.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

20 minutes ago, Sister said:

missmuffett

Only Satan will be bound at the coming for a thousand years, and put in a spiritual prison.  He will be removed.  No where does it say in the scriptures that his angels and evil spirits will be put away with him where he going, but instead they will put away in the ruins of Babylon, where men once dwelt.  They are confined to these areas where man will not be able to inhabit, where all the dead will rot, with no one to worship them.  They will call for men to come, but none will come.  The clue is given in the word Satyr, and dragons.  The dragon has dragons, many, and in these prophesies is the answer hidden.  The stones will be empty for there is none to worship them, and the line of confusion is spread out in those places, all taken and placed where they abide.  These are reserved here, not destroyed yet, but put out of limits, for they are needed at the end of the millennium, ....for the Gog and Magog war to do their thing again.  This will be a torment for them to have no control or influence for a thousand years, to dwell in the empty waste places which once thrived, and men will know and be taught that they are there and to stay away from those ruins.

What is a spiritual prison? Where in the Bible does it say that Satan's evil angels will be put away in the ruins of Babylon? Please show me scripture. There is not one scripture supporting any of what you have printed. This is all your opinion?

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

To relegate the Lord Jesus Christ, as He is now known in the heavenly realms to ruling just from the earth is to completely misunderstand God`s purposes through Christ and actually lead others into great error. For...it is what we believe, have faith for, that God is looking for. If we believe we are with Christ ruling on this earth, then I believe we are in great delusion. However if we study carefully God`s word and lift up the ascended, exalted, crowned King of Glory, then we will be the overcomers that will be with Him in glory.

Marilyn.

No one is relegating his rule just from the earth.  You are completely skewing the point being made.  Jesus will reign from the earth as confirmed in Ezekiel 40-48.    The fact is that David's throne is on the earth and Jesus will reign from that.   Your problem is that you are trying mold the Bible around some weird eschatology that no credible Christian scholar holds to.  

48 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Shiloh,

Nearly missed that one - `epi` the earth. Now we both know that the Gk. word `epi` means superimposition ( of time, place, order etc) as a relation of distribution , ie OVER, upon etc  Thus we need more scriptures on that topic to clearly confirm which it is.

`To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with me ON MY THRONE, as I also overcame and sat down with my Father on His throne.` (Rev. 3: 21)

We then read in Rev. 4 & 5 where Christ`s own throne, seat of power is - in the third heaven, above all!!!!!

Marilyn.

The Bible is correct when it translates epi as "on."  You are incorrect for claiming it means "over" simply because "on" defeats your argument.

And it is not just the KJV, either.  Every major translation holds to it this way:

10 "You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth." (NASB)

10 and you have made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they shall reign on the earth." (ESV)

10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.” (NIV

10 and hast made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they shall reign on earth." (RSV)

10 And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth." (NKJV)

10 And you have caused them to become a Kingdom of priests for our God. And they will reign on the earth.  (NLT)

So, since the Bible says that they shall reign ON the earth, I think I will go with the Bible on this and reject your claims as false.  Why should anyone listen to you when even the major translations say that you're wrong?

Why should anyone trust you when the Greek scholars that worked on these translations say that you're wrong?    Seems your argument doesn't really hold any water.  Quit before it gets embarrassing.

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

What is a spiritual prison?

missfuffet

A prison for spirits. With spiritual bars and gates.

Where in the Bible does it say that Satan's evil angels will be put away in the ruins of Babylon? Please show me scripture. There is not one scripture supporting any of what you have printed. This is all your opinion?

I have given you scripture but it appears to come across as double dutch? 

You asked the question admitting that you didn't know, but when the answer comes to you, you don't even try to understand it,...the wording and it's meaning, but reject it straight away because it comes from me.

Babylon will be no more at the coming, but her ruins remain for a thousand years.  Trees and grass over time will grow over the ruins, transforming it into a forest.  Animals will be attracted to go there for there is much food (all the dead), and because these old ruins will be off limits to man, animals will thrive there continually, not disturbed by man. These places are the cities, where once the glory of the kingdoms stood.

The dragon has dragons.  God is not talking about reptiles, but Satan's angels, and the evil spirits (hybrids) will dwell there where no man will worship them for a thousand years.  The satyrs God is speaking about are not butterflies, but evil spirits.  The screeching owl is Moloch, who the elites worship today if you do your homework.  He will not be worshiped during the millennium, nor any of them, as the surviving gentiles will not dwell in those places anymore. 

Let him that seeks for truth understand.  There are many treasures buried inside these prophecies, with double meanings.  This is how the Lord works, and where he hides his jewels, ...in plain view, ....in scripture.  Take it or leave it, but it can't be changed what is written.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

11 minutes ago, Sister said:

missfuffet

A prison for spirits. With spiritual bars and gates.

I have given you scripture but it appears to come across as double dutch? 

You asked the question admitting that you didn't know, but when the answer comes to you, you don't even try to understand it,...the wording and it's meaning, but reject it straight away because it comes from me.

Babylon will be no more at the coming, but her ruins remain for a thousand years.  Trees and grass over time will grow over the ruins, transforming it into a forest.  Animals will be attracted to go there for there is much food (all the dead), and because these old ruins will be off limits to man, animals will thrive there continually, not disturbed by man. These places are the cities, where once the glory of the kingdoms stood.

The dragon has dragons.  God is not talking about reptiles, but Satan's angels, and the evil spirits (hybrids) will dwell there where no man will worship them for a thousand years.  The satyrs God is speaking about are not butterflies, but evil spirits.  The screeching owl is Moloch, who the elites worship today if you do your homework.  He will not be worshiped during the millennium, nor any of them, as the surviving gentiles will not dwell in those places anymore. 

Let him that seeks for truth understand.  There are many treasures buried inside these prophecies, with double meanings.  This is how the Lord works, and where he hides his jewels, ...in plain view, ....in scripture.  Take it or leave it, but it can't be changed what is written.

The bottomless pit is a literal place. Not a spiritual place. It could be hell. We should not spiritualize anything that should not be. We need to take everything as literal as possible.

I reject your theology.

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

Hi Shiloh,

And there you go again, being rude, putting down, that is not how we behave bro. It just shows that you cannot just trust in the scriptures alone, you have to emotively use rudeness to try & put down what you see as the opposition. Just speak about scripture bro. That is what we are discussing and do NOT get personal or I will have to speak to the moderators. It is detracting for people to read and not helpful for one such as yourself who is often quite good at some topics.

Now I believe God`s word and God say `epi` which is firstly OVER (the earth). You know quite well we cannot base any doctrine on one scripture, so you would have to show other scriptures that show we are ON the earth. There are none, as you well know.  Whereas there are many scriptures to show that we are in the third heaven with Christ on His OWN THRONE, as He tells us.

So let`s have a close look at these two thrones - The Lord`s own throne & King David`s throne.

We know that when Jesus was manifest on earth that He was of the royal line and thus the chosen king over Israel, by God. Thus Jesus has the right to King David`s throne. Now Jesus was not just a man, but also God, (the Son), and we know from scripture that He created the royal lineage of David and promised him the throne and someone to always be upon it. The Lord is thus the `Root of David` as Rev. 22: 16 tells us. The Lord gave David the authority of that throne. Thus the Lord is not only the King of Israel but also the One who created it and its authority. The Lord`s Authority and Power is greater than the throne of David, and He rules over it.

We know that the Lord will raise up a man named David to be regent in Israel in the Millennium while the Lord Jesus Christ will rule & reign from His seat of Power & Authority in the third heaven. The greater always rules over the lesser, as you well know.

You are the one with the `new doctrine` for Christians have always known and believed that they will go to heaven, NOT come back to this sin-stricken earth. Absolutely heresy, bro!!!!

Marilyn.  

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

The bottomless pit is a literal place. Not a spiritual place. It could be hell. We should not spiritualize anything that should not be. We need to take everything as literal as possible.

I reject your theology.

missmuffet

Thank you for your lovely reply once again.