• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-33.htm

These Christians will be dying in Israel while missmuffet will be on this board talking about what the tribulation is going to be like.

Preach it missmuffet.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

3 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-33.htm

These Christians will be dying in Israel while missmuffet will be on this board talking about what the tribulation is going to be like.

Preach it missmuffet.

Thank you Shiloh I will. Have a great day.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

19 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I deny your theology.

An error in the above post. I meant to reference 1 Peter 4:17, "For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?"

I know you deny it, but it's not mine. It's scripture. Peter said it. Not me. Peter walked with Jesus. 

Let me belabor the point and post the raw outline sans the details:

Matt 24

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

All these are the beginning of sorrows. (beginning of the last week)

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) (obviously the midpoint)

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. (Great tribulation only begins after the A of D) 

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.  (So the elect is in the great tribulation because the days are shortened for their sake. That would be all the elect. If a pretrib rapture then the ones taken early are not the elect. Only the tribulation saints are the elect.)

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the CLOUDS of heaven with power and great glory. (Right after the GT ends Jesus comes in the CLOUDS. This is a distinct parallel to 1 Thess 4:17. A rapture verse. A rapture that only occurs AFTER 'great tribulation'.)

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

A clear order: A of D, Great Tribulation, The Sign of Jesus Coming, The reality of Jesus Coming in the CLOUDS, and the sending of the angels to gather the elect.

No other order is possible. Rev 1:7 refers to this as does 1 Thess 4:17.

• Thumbs Up 3

19 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"There is no 7 year tribulation"

Oh yes there will be [Daniel 9:24]

The 70th week decreed for Israel still pending

Incorrect. Since there is only one GREAT TRIBULATION, which occurs only after the A of D, then it cannot be 7 years long. If Jesus said we are to reference Daniel for the wisdom of the A of D, and Daniel said the A of D occurs in the middle of the week, and Jesus said, "then shall be great tribulation" after the A of D as Daniel laid it out, we only get 3.5 years. Less, since the day are shortened. No where near 7 years.

In conclusion; I love saying, "In conclusion...."

The 70th week is 7 years in duration.

The first half is the beginning of sorrows.

The middle 3 day period is the A of D.

Great Tribulation is in the 2nd half and is several months, or a year perhaps, shorter than 3.5 years, and the Wrath of God falls between the end of GT and the end of the week.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Since there is only one GREAT TRIBULATION, which occurs only after the A of D

The great tribulation will last for one week [2520 days] plus 30 days

You need to read Daniel 12 again until you understand this time frame

The Lord's comment about great tribulation refers to the total period of 2550 days

His wrath [Revelation 6:12-17, 8:1-19:21]

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

If you standing in a place where the abomination that causes desolation has been set up then great tribulation has hit that place already.

The abomination that causes desolation is a nuke and the king of the north has many at his disposal.He uses the abomination that causes desolation at the time of the end.Three and a half years after the sacrifice has stoped.

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-44.htm

He uses,the abomination,that causes desolation at this point and many cities and countries will,be desolate.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

4 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Since there is only one GREAT TRIBULATION, which occurs only after the A of D

The great tribulation will last for one week [2520 days] plus 30 days

You need to read Daniel 12 again until you understand this time frame

The Lord's comment about great tribulation refers to the total period of 2550 days

His wrath [Revelation 6:12-17, 8:1-19:21]

Incorrect. Here is the only possible order. Matt 24.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

It's obvious Jesus never referred to great tribulation as 7 years when He said to look to Daniel for the understanding. Daniel said the A of D wold occur in the middle of the week. Jesus says in Matt 24, displayed above for your review, "For then shall be great tribulation..." "For then' means 'following' or 'next'.  Those days of GT are not even 3.5 years in duration as Jesus said, "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

So even if, as you say, GT is 7 years, it's not as Jesus said the days are shortened. But that really has no bearing on the truth as we can all see GT begins only after the A of D, in the middle of the week.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Yes Daniel did say this, but the Lord's tribulation period will begin just after His call for is own which will last for 7 years and 30 days

Daniel also said [Daniel 9:24..27] .... 70 weeks of years are decreed and the 70th has not yet come

Study on

Edited by Daniel 11:36

Guest shiloh357

The problem with a a mid trib or post trib rapture is that the Bible says that no one can know when Jesus' appearing will occur.   So, since the Tribulation begins with the AC confirming a covenant with Israel, we can mark off either 3 1/2 years for the mid trip scenario or 7 years for the post trib scenario, which violates Jesus' words that we cannot know when His appearing will be ("appearing" and 2nd coming are not the same thing).  

A pre-trib rapture scenario is the only one that prohibits us from knowing when His appearing will occur.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  10/27/1957

On 12/3/2017 at 6:25 AM, Justin Adams said:

512 just killed in Somalia. Anyone here known anyone during the blitz of London? Have you been in Nth Africa lately where children are roasted alive in a tin hut? Seen any babies wash up on the shores of the Med? Noticed any drowning refugees? Seen any of the bombed kids in Syria, or those that are right now dying of malnutrition? Anyone know my friend who was first on the scene of the Rwanda genocide? 
We saw the twin towers collapse - and it will get worse. At what point God decides the 'tribulation' morphs into the  'great tribulation' is somehow moot to the many that are already dead in their prime. Tribulation will just increase, and increase. It will not be any good yelling 'help' when our western homelands are overrun. We will just be suffering like the rest of the world has been for years and years. That WILL separate the sheep from the goats I believe. We are cozy today whilst others suffer and die. If you think that comfort will last I am afraid that I have to tell you; 'it rains on good and bad alike'.

I'm with you, Justin.

The great tribulation is the everlasting punishment, which Jesus mentions.
And we see it all around us.
Not just in the news, but in the trials and tribulations of our neighbors too.
Those that have come out of the great tribulation are those that have washed their robes in the blood of the lamb.
So the rapture is when Jesus comes and washes us, and removes the plagues of the world from us.
Escaping from tribulation is the rapture.

I was so glad. Overjoyed. Weren't you?
Life, which was only tribulation for me, has been a blessing ever since.
I'm still rapt. :8:

Yet I see some, still looking for the tribulation, wondering when it shall be.
Paul

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment:
but the righteous into life eternal.

Matthew 25:46

These are they which came out of great tribulation,
and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Revelation 7:14

• Thumbs Up 1