• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

42 minutes ago, Diaste said:

And once again ignoring the clear order of the last week as given by the most high. All interpretation of the last week must fall under the outline in Matt 24. I don't care if Jesus was speaking to Jews, Huns, Romans or visigoths, end of the age truth transcends race and religion as the most high has spoken.

I have already shown how the term apostasia is defined by using the definition for aphistemi. Aphistemi does indeed mean departure, but from an ideology, not from one place to another. 

So even if we used the incorrect definition it still would not hold any water. Besides hanging the prophetic hat on a weak hook, pretrib must ignore dozens of examples in scripture of just how our Father deals with his children.

You go ahead and rely on the wisdom of men. Find your comfort there if you wish. I hope you repent of this folly.

Once again you shoot yourself in the foot, because you fail to understand who is being addressed in prophecy nor when the prophecies were made.  You said "you don't care," making you unteachable to the truth of Scriptural eschatology.  Jesus ministry in His first advent, was EXCLUSIVELY to Israel.  The Church DID NOT exist then, because the Holy Spirit had not yet arrived, according to Jn.7:39. until at Pentecost, ten days after Jesus ascended into heaven, according to Acts 1:9 and 2:1-3.

You allude to apostasia, the Greek term that has several meanings: One of them is DEPARTURE, which is the one clearly used by Paul, in the 2 Thes.2_1-8 text.  The other one is the root word for the English word, apostasy, or falling away, obviously having nothing whatever to do with what Paul was talking about in that passage.

You also try to tie Mt.24 together with 2 Thess.2 which are two very separate events events 7 years apart.  That culminate in Mt.24:30, with Jesus return in His second coming WITH HIS CHURCH He CAUGHT UP to meet Him in the air, 7 years before, according to 2 Thess.2:3 and 7-8.  Confirming Rev.19:14 and Zech.14:4-5.

You also permeate your views with opinion that is non-Scriptural and way off the mark, from what the Scriptures I posted in my previous post clearly reveal, refuting you.

Give it up, you have no viable interpretation of eschatology that meets the intended proper interpretation it is revealing.

Quasar93

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,624
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

10 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

Once again you shoot yourself in the foot, because you fail to understand who is being addressed in prophecy nor when the prophecies were made.  You said "you don't care," making you unteachable to the truth of Scriptural eschatology.  Jesus ministry in His first advent, was EXCLUSIVELY to Israel.  The Church DID NOT exist then, because the Holy Spirit had not yet arrived, according to Jn.7:39. until at Pentecost, ten days after Jesus ascended into heaven, according to Acts 1:9 and 2:1-3.

You allude to apostasia, the Greek term that has several meanings: One of them is DEPARTURE, which is the one clearly used by Paul, in the 2 Thes.2_1-8 text.  The other one is the root word for the English word, apostasy, or falling away, obviously having nothing whatever to do with what Paul was talking about in that passage.

You also try to tie Mt.24 together with 2 Thess.2 which are two very separate events events 7 years apart.  That culminate in Mt.24:30, with Jesus return in His second coming WITH HIS CHURCH He CAUGHT UP to meet Him in the air, 7 years before, according to 2 Thess.2:3 and 7-8.  Confirming Rev.19:14 and Zech.14:4-5.

You also permeate your views with opinion that is non-Scriptural and way off the mark, from what the Scriptures I posted in my previous post clearly reveal, refuting you.

Give it up, you have no viable interpretation of eschatology that meets the intended proper interpretation it is revealing.

Quasar93

You'll see. Hope to see you at the end.

43 minutes ago, Davida said:

Guarantee  only for yourself. YOU do not speak for me.  I reject & renounce your beliefs.

Not speaking for you, speaking to you. 

Again, you will see.

5 minutes ago, Diaste said:

You'll see. Hope to see you at the end.

You would serve yourself well, to review the last post I addressed to you pertaining to the Scriptures that PROVE the pre-trib rapture pf the Church that destroy your preconceived views that contradict them.  Let the Holy Spirit teach you and kick the errors you hold to, out.

Quasar93

• Please stop fighting!  Thanks!  :) 1

Just now, Quasar93 said:

You would serve yourself well, to review the last post I addressed to you pertaining to the Scriptures that PROVE the pre-trib rapture pf the Church that destroy your preconceived views that contradict them.  Let the Holy Spirit teach you and kick the errors you hold to, out.

Quasar93

Sure, sure....

Tell me, Who is the Lord? 

1 minute ago, Diaste said:

Sure, sure....

Tell me, Who is the Lord? 

<SNIP>

Quasar93

9 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

I have no idea what that means.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

2 Thessalonians 2:1-4  : for THAT DAY shall not come, except there come a falling away first, AND THAT MAN OF SIN BE REVEALED, THE SON OF PERDITION: who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

So the " falling away first " ,  is first .

And the falling away precedes   " that day " .

That day coming after the  " falling away first " , which is first .

It  is Amazing to me that such plain spoken assurance & unsullied clearness of God's message causes such confusion among so many .

Makes you wonder how they managed to decipher  John 3 : 16 ?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

You are off course Diaste, either by deception or by causing the same on purpose

Best for you to set a recourse and learn the Lord's Word on the matter

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

8 hours ago, Davida said:

Definitely you are not a Berean LOL!!  Your all over the map with your scriptures & don't understand in what order things happen-- but that is not my problem.  Bye Bye! 

Again with the personal attacks and not disputing with Words from Scripture..... SMH