Mary8

Psalm 50 I believe is thrilling about pre-trib rapture

I believe in past weeks the Lord has given me new insights from Psalm 50, on the imminent rapture of those believe in Jesus Christ as their Savior.  See Scripture references at end hereof.

Psalm 50, with my comments in brackets:
1 (A Psalm of Asaph.)  The mighty God, even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.

Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.

Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence:  a fire shall devour before Him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about Him.

[note by Mary:  These words remind me of the fire when Elijah was taken up into heaven, II Kings 2:11.  The following verses then tell who it is that He is coming for.  Christians are told to "wait for His Son"  I Thess. 10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.   Jesus promised He will come for us, John 14:18, and this is our blessed hope, and our comfort.

He shall call to the heavens above, and to the earth, that He may judge His people

[I Thess. 4:18 states that He shall descend from heaven "with a shout" and that the "dead in Christ" and "we which are alive" shall be separated  from others and brought before Him for judgment.  This indicates that the time is when God calls out.  Judgement of His people is specifically referred to, and a separating of His people is implied and points to to the timing of rewards or lack thereof to Christians (I Cor. 3:11-15, regarding judgment for rewards or loss to believers.]

Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice

[This again echoes the words of I Thess. 4:18:  "caught up together" and the verses indicate who He will gather.  Believers accept Christ's death as their sacrifice.]

6  And the heavens shall declare his righteousness:  for God is judge himself.  Selah

[This emphasizes that the heavens will testify that God keeps His promises and the rapture of Christians through the heavens will reveal this to the world in a marvelous way.   Judgment is again referred to.]

7  Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee:  I am God, even thy God. 

[Then we come to the point where the Psalm reveals that there is a message to Israel, to Jews who had not accepted Christ.]

8  I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings, to have been continually before me. 

[This possibly suggests that the animal sacrifices are occurring at the time of the rapture.]

9  I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds.

10  For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.

11  I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.

12  If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.

13  Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?

14  Offer unto God thanksgiving: and pay thy vows unto the most High

[This is advice to Israel.  Some will realize that Jesus was their Messiah and that they can be thankful for this knowledge, and make a vow to Him.   It points to the need of Israel to accept the sacrificial death of the Lord Jesus.   I believe many will immediately do so.]

15  And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me

[The Lord tells Israel what they need to do, gives His promise that He will deliver them too, and gives the outcome, that Israel shall glorify their Savior.]

16  But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth? 

[Beginning with this verse, the Lord speaks to the wicked, and tells them they should take His covenant and declare His statutes, and that they have rejected Him and come under the law of sin.  Sinners must start with realizing they rejected Him and are in the time of trouble when His wrath is poured out.]

17  Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.  

18  When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and has been partaker with adulterers.  

19  Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.  

20  Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.  

21  These things has thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.  

22  Now consider this ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.

23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

[So the Lord then promises salvation to the one who orders his conversation right, and offers praise, glorifying God.  Jesus' Name means salvation, and some of those left behind, not among the gathered people, will receive Him and be saved during the tribulation.]

Scripture references: 

II Kings 2:11  And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.   In Ezekiel chapter 1, " Ezekiel 1:4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself,

I Thess. 1:10 (wait for His Son from heaven....) 

I Thess. 4:18 (For the Lord himself shall descend with a shout ....);

John 14:3 (I will come again, and receive you unto myself);

John 14:18 (... will not leave you comfortless, I will come for you);

Titus 2:13 (Looking for that blessed hope);

Psalm 27:5 (5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.); 

I Thess. 5:9 (God hath not appointed us to wrath);

Romans 5:9 (justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him);

Rev. 3:10 (I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation);

Heb. 10:19 (come into the holy place through the blood of Jesus); 

I Cor. 3:11-15 (gold, ... hay, stubble, ... reward ... loss)  Psalm 91 (the dragon shalt thou trample under feet);

Psalm 34:7 (the angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear Him).  

Luke 12:32 (Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.)

Edited by Mary8
bold, underline
  • This is Worthy 1

Without one pre-trib rapture verse that has the rapture before the tribulation.

Then has the gall to quote post trib verses and then CLAIM they are pre-trib, for the disconnect!

1 Thess is clearly post trib and at the last day.

We shall NOT prevent them which are asleep.

And we all know that the resurrection is at the last day, not seven years before the last day.

Even Jesus shows resurrection first and then the rapture with it in John eleven :25,26.

PeterAV

Every word of God is pure:

The Lord will extract His own first .... then the tribulation period will begin [Revelation 3:10; 6:12-17]

Some who become believers during the tribulation will die and some will not

Those who are killed will be resurrected at the end of the tribulation and those who are still alive will enter and populate His millennial kingdom as mortals [Israel: Matthew 24:30-31; Revelation 20:4] [Gentiles: Matthew 25:31-33]

Read your Bible

Edited by Daniel 11:36
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, PeterAV said:

Without one pre-trib rapture verse that has the rapture before the tribulation.

Did you try reading the OP first?

Then has the gall to quote post trib verses and then CLAIM they are pre-trib, for the disconnect!

One of the verse she posted is John 14:3. This is clearly not a post trib verse as the highest your rapture view can go up is to the air follow by a U-turn in the sky. 

John 14:3 New King James Version (NKJV)

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

And we all know that the resurrection is at the last day, not seven years before the last day.

If that's so, how did Martha knew when the last day would occur if bible prophecies in the NT was not written till sometime after Christ passed away?

Christ revealed the Olivet Discourse only to His disciples privately and no one else.

John 11:24 New King James Version (NKJV)

24 Martha said to Him, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”

On 12/2/2017 at 8:11 PM, Mary8 said:

I believe in past weeks the Lord has given me new insights from Psalm 50, on the imminent rapture of those believe in Jesus Christ as their Savior.  See Scripture references at end hereof.
Psalm 50, with my comments in brackets:
1 (A Psalm of Asaph.)  The mighty God, even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.
2  Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.
Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence:  a fire shall devour before Him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about Him.  [note by Mary:  These words remind me of the fire when Elijah was taken up into heaven, II Kings 2:11 ("there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder").  The following verses tell who it is that He is coming for.  Christians are told to "wait for His Son"  I Thess. 10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.   Jesus promised He will come for us, John 14:18, and this is our blessed hope, and our comfort.
4  He shall call to the heavens above, and to the earth, that He may judge His people.  [I Thess. 4:18 states that He shall descend from heaven "with a shout" and that the "dead in Christ" and "we which are alive" shall be separated  from others and brought before Him for judgment.  This indicates that the time is when God calls out.  Judgement of His people is specifically referred to, and a separating of His people is implied and points to to the timing of rewards or lack thereof to Christians (I Cor. 3:11-15, regarding judgment for rewards or loss to believers.]
Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.  [This again echoes the words of I Thess. 4:18:  "caught up together" and the verses indicate who He will gather.  Believers accept Christ's death as their sacrifice.]
6  And the heavens shall declare his righteousness:  for God is judge himself.  Selah  [This emphasizes that the heavens will testify that God keeps His promises and the rapture of Christians through the heavens will reveal this to the world in a marvelous way.   Judgment is again referred to.]
7  Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee:  I am God, even thy God.  [Then we come to the point where the Psalm reveals that there is a message to Israel, to Jews who had not accepted Christ.]
8  I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings, to have been continually before me.  [This possibly suggests that the animal sacrifices are occurring at the time of the rapture.]
9  I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds.
10  For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.
11  I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.
12  If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.
13  Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?
14  Offer unto God thanksgiving: and pay thy vows unto the most High:  [This is advice to Israel, and indicates that some will realize that Jesus was their Messiah and that they can be thankful for this knowledge, and make a vow to Him.   It points to the need of Israel to accept the sacrificial death of the Lord Jesus.   I believe many will immediately do so.]
15  And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.  [The Lord tells Israel what to do, gives His promise that He will deliver them too, and gives the outcome, that Israel shall glorify their Savior.]
16  But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?  [Beginning with this verse, the Lord speaks to the wicked, and tells them they should take His covenant and declare His statutes, and that they have rejected Him and come under the law of sin.  Sinners must start with realizing this and that they are in the time of trouble when His wrath is poured out.  (Those who deny the imminent pre-tribulation rapture would change the word "wrath" to "wrath after death" when the Scripture indicates that we will be delivered from wrath.]  
17  Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.  
18  When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and has been partaker with adulterers.  
19  Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.  
20  Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.  
21  These things has thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.  
22  Now consider this ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
Verse 23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

So the Lord then promises salvation to the one who orders his conversation right, and offers praise, glorifying God.  Jesus' Name means salvation, and some of those left behind, not among the gathered people, will receive Him and be saved during the tribulation.
Scripture references: 

II Kings 2:11  And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.   In Ezekiel chapter 1, " Ezekiel 1:4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself,

I Thess. 1:10 (wait for His Son from heaven....) 

I Thess. 4:18 (For the Lord himself shall descend with a shout ....);

John 14:3 (I will come again, and receive you unto myself);

John 14:18 (... will not leave you comfortless, I will come for you);

Titus 2:13 (Looking for that blessed hope);

Psalm 27:10 (In the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me.); 

I Thess. 5:9 (God hath not appointed us to wrath);

Romans 5:9 (justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him);

Rev. 3:10 (I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation);

Heb. 10:19 (come into the holy place through the blood of Jesus); 

I Cor. 3:11-15 (gold, ... hay, stubble, ... reward ... loss)  Psalm 91 (the dragon shalt thou trample under feet);

Psalm 34:7 (the angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear Him).  

Luke 12:32 (Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.)

I think this is good stuff Mary8. Thank you for sharing.

• This is Worthy 1

Psalms 37:4,   I enjoyed your comment about post-trib claim of part way up then followed by a "U turn in the sky."    I have been picturing the post-trib timing as they claim believers going up, clothed in white garments, being instantly catapulted onto the white horses and down again.    Praise the Lord, He will deliver us from wrath!

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Mary8 said:

Psalms 37:4,   I enjoyed your comment about post-trib claim of part way up then followed by a "U turn in the sky."    I have been picturing the post-trib timing as they claim believers going up, clothed in white garments, being instantly catapulted onto the white horses and down again.    Praise the Lord, He will deliver us from wrath!

Amen Mary8! Great will be that day when He comes to deliver us from wrath.

• Thumbs Up 1

One thing I find curious as well as interesting. A number of places in the Bible, the mode of transportation is white horses. One example that peaks my interest, is the Saints and Jesus coming back to earth on white horse's spoken of in Revelation. 

Think of the implications if these white horses are literal? 

(1) Think of the speed that they are traveling at, or it's possibly dimensional travel?

(2) If they are literal horses, that implies to me we are given our own horse and mode of transportation to explore anywhere we may be allowed to go?

(3) If these are literal horses, it implies to me there are animals in Heaven to be enjoyed, and possibly on earth after the recreation? 

Just some pondering...

7 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

One thing I find curious as well as interesting. A number of places in the Bible, the mode of transportation is white horses. One example that peaks my interest, is the Saints and Jesus coming back to earth on white horse's spoken of in Revelation. 

Think of the implications if these white horses are literal? 

(1) Think of the speed that they are traveling at, or it's possibly dimensional travel?

(2) If they are literal horses, that implies to me we are given our own horse and mode of transportation to explore anywhere we may be allowed to go?

(3) If these are literal horses, it implies to me there are animals in Heaven to be enjoyed, and possibly on earth after the recreation? 

Just some pondering...

Good pondering.   The saints will be on white horses, (in the air), and now I'm realizing that the horse is indicated to be taken away.   And all of God's beautiful animals to be enjoyed is delightful and spelled out in Isaiah 11:6: The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.     And again in Isaiah 65:25 : The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.   So the list begins with  wolves, lambs, leopards, goat kids, calves, lions, cows, serpents, and little children!  

7 hours ago, Mary8 said:

Good pondering.   The saints will be on white horses, (in the air), and now I'm realizing that the horse is indicated to be taken away.   And all of God's beautiful animals to be enjoyed is delightful and spelled out in Isaiah 11:6: The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.     And again in Isaiah 65:25 : The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.   So the list begins with  wolves, lambs, leopards, goat kids, calves, lions, cows, serpents, and little children!  

Carefully consider those verses and where it says that will take place (Isaiah 11: 6 - 9 and 65: 25). I interpret it to mean it's not all the Earth, just the Lord's Holy Mountain, which I suspect covers Mt. Sinai, Jerusalem or possibly all the land of Israel. I don't see the wording to pertain to all of the Earth. Could be wrong though?

• Similar Content

• By Mary8
      The Comings of the Lord Jesus: the Rapture in blessing in mid air, then from heaven on a white horse in judgment
      There is no mention of the term "second coming" in the Bible.
      Jesus will come, in the air, in white, His hands in blessing, for His saints, in like manner as He went up:
      John 14:3  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
      Luke 24:50-52  50 And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them. 51 And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven. 52 And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy:
      Acts 1:11   Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
      Luke 18:8  Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
      Revelation 16:15   Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
      Hebrews 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.  
      Isaiah 25:9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him,...
      I Thess. 4:16-17  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
      Psalms 27:5  For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
      Jude 1:14-15 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,  15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
      1 Thess, 5:2   For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.  Verse 4  But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
      Jesus comes in judgment, with fire and a sword, in red garment, not in blessing, to render His anger with fury:
      Psalm 50:3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before Him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about Him.
      Isaiah 66:15-16 15For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. 16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.
      2 Peter 3:10     But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
      Zech. 14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle;... 3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. 4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.....  8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem.
      Rev. 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him.
      Revelation 19:7-16   7 For the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.... 8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.... 11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. 
      Revelation 3:3   Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

• By Mary8
      Scriptures that promise that the Lord will take believers prior to the tribulation: (some of these are from memory so I may need to fix.)
      For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:  and the dead in Christ shall rise first, then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air:  and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.  I Thessalonians 4:18  [So we can take comfort that He will catch us up to Himself.]
      And to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.   I Thessalonians 1:10   [Those who do not believe in an imminent rapture  would add the word death after "wrath" and are erring.  It just says the wrath.]
      Looking for that blessed hope and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ.   Titus 2:13
      For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in his pavilion, In the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me.  He shall set me upon a rock. Psalm 27:10     [This specifically points to "the time of trouble," also called "the time of Jacob's trouble," "the tribulation," and shows that believers will be where God dwells during that time.]
      For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.    I Thessalonians 5:9  [This does not say wrath at time of death.]
      So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.  Heb. 9:28
      Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.   Romans 5:9
      Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.    Revelation 3:10   [The time of temptation, I believe is the time of tribulation, trial of all the world.]
      Call upon Me in the day of trouble, and I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me.  Psalm 50:15     [I had saved this Scripture prior to 26 September 2017 when I realized  Psalm 50 contains details about the rapture, about Israel's response afterwards, and about the wicked and what they must admit do if they hope to find the Lord.]  
      We have confidence to come into the holy place through the blood of Jesus.  Hebrews 10:19
      Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest:  for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss; but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.  I Cor. 3:11-15.
      Thou shalt tread upon the lion and the adder, the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.  Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him.  I will set him on high, because he hath known My Name.   Psalm 91:13-14
      The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.   Psalm 34:7   
      Psalm 50:3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.  4 He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.  5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.
      Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.  Luke 12:32 
      2 Peter 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished
      2 Timothy 4:8  Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
      John 14:3   And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
      Jude 1:14   And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
      Isaiah 26:19-21  Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.  20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.  21 For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.
      I Thessalonians 4:18  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
      Mark 13:32-37 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. 33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. 34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. 35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: 36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. 37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.   [We are like the porter who was to watch the door:  commanded to watch.]
      Luke 12:37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.  
      2dec2017
    • By Mary8
      The Feasts Fulfilled
      from 18 Feb 1991ml   I have made some changes.  See end for notes.

Passover
         Jews in ancient Israel were required to go to Jerusalem to celebrate three feasts, Passover, Pentecost, and in the autumn, Trumpets.
         Jesus fulfilled Passover which occurred on a full moon, the 14th day of the month Nisan. 
         Passover celebrates the Exodus from Egypt, which bespeaks salvation, escape, deliverance.
         Nisan 1 commences at the New Moon, as do all months on the Jewish calendar.  This month should mark the beginning of the year by Jews (rather than in September/October as they presently observe, the Civil Year.)
         Ex. 12:1-3:  "And the Lord spoke unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, This month shall be unto you the beginning of months:  it shall be the first month of the year to you.  Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb .... a lamb for an house."
         Jesus, the slain Lamb, is the only acceptable sacrifice, and believers trust in the Blood of the Lamb and are thereby saved.

Unleavened Bread
         Jesus fulfilled the Feast of Unleavened Bread which commenced the same day as Passover, on the 14th day of Nisan, and it was a seven day period of eating bread without leavening, which represents sin.  This feast was fulfilled before God only, as Jesus, the sinless one was lifted up before God.
      Mark 14:.12, 22  12 And the first day of unleavened bread, when they killed the passover, his disciples said unto him, Where wilt thou that we go and prepare that thou mayest eat the passover?...  22 And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body. 
      Firstfruits
         Jesus fulfilled Firstfruits by arising from the grave on the third day after His death.  The term Firstfruits refers to the first sheaves of barley which were ready to cut and Jesus's resurrection is the  fulfillment.  [Lev. 23:10.]  Many saved people were also resurrected from their graves and walked about the Jerusalem area at the time of Jesus's resurrection.  This first group of resurrected saints compares to the Rapture of believers as the world goes on around the event.
         I believe the Rapture of the Church is shown in the following Scriptures.  Jesus the grain, died, brought forth much fruit, and His Church is likened to a harvest of grain.  Jesus often likened Himself to a husbandman also, and here He is waiting for the precious fruit, the gathering of the harvest of souls.
         John 12:24  Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
         James 5:7  Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.
         The barley and wheat harvests in Israel are the early crops, with the earliest, the barley harvest completed in April, and the wheat completed in May.  This year of 2018, Passover commences Friday evening, March 30, and the counting of the days, Lag b'Omer, and Omer 1 starts on March 31.  Jesus arose on Firstfruits, "the morrow after the Sabbath," Sunday, and in 2018, Firstfruits is Sunday, April 1, through Saturday, April 7.   The Lag b'Omer ends on the 50th day, the morrow after the Sabbath, which is Pentecost.  Lev. 23.  Centuries ago, the Jewish calendar was changed, and Pentecost was shifted from always being on a Sunday 'the morrow after the Sabbath,' to Sivan 6.  This year of 2018, Sivan 6 happens to fall on Pentecost Sunday.  
         These days are for me a time of considering whether He may gather us during the period of the grain harvest.
          Lev. 23:10-11 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land which I give unto you, and shall reap the harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf of the firstfruits of your harvest unto the priest:  And he shall wave the sheaf before the LORD, to be accepted for you: on the morrow after the sabbath the priest shall wave it. 
         The people were not to eat of the grain until it had been waved before the Lord.
         We see a picture of a time of rejoicing for Israel revealed in the story of old Naomi, and her restoration and joy in having a little boy to care for in her old age.  Ruth was married and taken into Boaz's house and lifted out of her time of gleaning in the field.  The son of Boaz, Obed, is born.  Others have noted that the book of Ruth is like the story of the Church and the Lord Jesus, and I think there is also this parallel to Israel revealed in Naomi's story, that Jesus is like Boaz, and when He and the Church are wed in heaven, a son will be born, the sealed servants in Israel. 
         Naomi will be brought back to joys she had thought were lost forever.  Just as Obed means "serving," so the end time, 144,000 believing Jews will be excellent servants of God  as we are told in Revelation.  Naomi means "pleasantness" but she said she had become bitterness.  Naomi's joy will return.   Other types of these victorious, believing Jews are seen in the three young men in the fiery furnace; in Elisha; and in Ephraim, the younger son of Joseph; and in Benjamin.

Pentecost
         I believe the harvest of grain in springtime points to the season of the coming of the Lord for His believers.  The increase of the grain, the harvest reveals the way He has multiplied His believers like a sower who cultivates His field.
         Pentecost celebrates the giving of the law, and occurs after seven sabbaths, on a Sunday ("the morrow after the sabbath") according to Scripture, (making it another reason for us to worship on Sunday, the day Christ arose). 
         This fulfillment occurred when the Holy Spirit fell upon the gathered believers, as Jesus had promised.  He came with a noise of a mighty wind, and the separated 120 believers saw the flames of fire on one another's heads.  Believers spoke in other tongues, telling about Jesus to people of other nations.  Just as fire came on Sinai as the law was given, so fire came on the Church in Jerusalem.
         Observance on Sunday has been set aside by the Jews as explained above.
         Tradition says that Enoch was born on Pentecost and was also taken up by God on Pentecost.

Feast of Trumpets
         Next is the Feast of Trumpets, a convocation of trumpets, and all Jews are to gather in Jerusalem.  Some think the convocation of trumpets will be fulfilled  by believers going up to heaven, being gathered to Him, and that Jesus, as High Priest, will blow the trumpet ['the trump of God'  I Thes.]  just as occurred at this feast in Israel near sundown on the evening before the new moon of Tishri 1 when the High Priest blew the shofar to gather the people, who were to immediately go to the temple.

The Day of Atonement
         The Day of Atonement was a solemn fast day when the Jews were not to work.   For thousands of years, annually on this day the High Priest went into the Holy of Holies and sprinkled the blood of a sacrifice and interceded for the people.  A rope was tied around his ankle in order to pull him out if he died in there and the sacrifice was not accepted.  Jesus went into the Holy of Holies before the Lord and made an atonement for us by the sprinkling of His own Blood. 
         After the Rapture of the believers, there will be, I believe, an awed multitude of Jews  who see that something has happened and many will seek the Lord.  I think this time of shock is revealed in the first chapter of the Book of Joel, and that following chapters describe the tribulation and their comfort as they find God has not forsaken them.  (I have done a little study on Joel which indicates my reasons.)  Jesus has made our atonement and we won't ever experience the earthly fulfillment of that dreadful dark period. 
         I believe the Jews will experience great revival and miracles, and will believe and evangelize.  The tremendous outpouring of God's Spirit as related in Joel will fall upon them.  I believe "Ephraim" was born in 1948, as Israel became a nation.  During the terrible time of God's wrath outpoured upon the sinful earth, Israel will experience great things.  I believe this is borne out in books of the Old Testament and in the Book of Revelation.  Far from the Jews staying behind to experience only curses, I believe many will believe and please the Lord.  They will become a true witness, just as the three young men in the fiery furnace in Daniel, and the Lord will be manifested among them!  They will live through terrible times as they wait to see Him.  No wonder that He said blessed are those who believe without having to see.
         Believers have received the Blood of the slain Passover Lamb,  His offering of Unleavened Bread, and we have taken the symbols of His Blood in the wine and His body in the broken bread.  We have believed in Firstfruits, with Jesus raised from the dead,  like a grain of wheat buried, seemingly dead, and then sprouted in new life.  We have experienced Pentecost and are in a time of waiting and watching for Jesus to come.  We will never again experience a day of crying out and seeking an atonement because Jesus is our all in all.

Tabernacles, Booths, Succot
         At this feast, all Jews were to go up to Jerusalem for the great gathering of the people.   They were told by the Lord to live out of doors for a week in little booths made of tree limbs and branches to remind them of the way God had protected them in their sojourn from Egypt.  Tabernacles commences on the full moon, the harvest moon.  Most of the crops are in, the grape harvest is ending in September. 
         The olive will be harvested during September, October, November.
         Revelation mentions the pressing of grapes was the time of His wrath.
         Are the 144,000 believing Jews like olives, pressed, yielding precious oil?  The two witnesses of the Book of Revelation are likened to two olive trees.  The olive harvest and pressing reminds us of the oil being used for the Menorah lamp. We know that the grapes of wrath reveal the wicked. 
         Tabernacles will be fulfilled by the Lord setting His Throne in Jerusalem so all the saved would come up to it, since it is on a mountain, Mount Olivet.
         Remaining Jews will experience the time of Jacob's trouble and consider the fulfillments of some of the feasts, and realize what the Lord has done.  The periods of time spoken of by the prophet Daniel will commence to be fulfilled.
         The Lord has a marvelous plan for the Jews.  He will mightily undertake for them, and just as Joseph dealt with his brothers and restored them to himself in a time of great famine, so the Lord will undertake for them in the dark days prophesied in the Scriptures, and they will be restored to Him with tears of joy. 
         We are soon coming to the sunset, it seems to me.  In the twilight after we believers are gone, the Day of the Lord will commence. 
         The sun was darkened when Jesus died, and the Jewish day commences at sunset, and with it begins the dark Day of the Lord.  The Day of Atonement will come and stretch on as the Jews seek God's salvation in that awful time. 
         The seven years start with the covenant of the evil one and Israel, but there could be some intervening time between the Rapture and the start of the Tribulation.  The time of Jacob's trouble will commence, the time of Daniel's seventieth "week."  Greater things than the Exodus will occur.  Afterward, Tabernacles, and then the light of the new day will come, the thousand year earthly reign of Christ here on earth.  And He shall reign forever and ever.
         Some say the Church will go through the tribulation, that God fulfilled the spring feasts in a mighty way on the earth, but that both believers and unbelievers will move together into the tribulation.
         Jesus will set up His kingdom on earth, and sit upon the throne of David, and rule the earth from Jerusalem.  Every year, all people of the earth will come to worship Him there or they will have no rain, according to Zechariah.  Jesus will reign one thousand years, and turn all over to His Father for eternity. 
         Blessed be the Name of the Lord!  

Notes, 26 March 2018: 
         I want to say a bit more about a group referred to by various names: NAR New Apostolic Revolution, Latter Day Rain, MSOG or Manifest Sons of God, Kingdom Now, Dominion Theology, Identity.  They and others teach against pre-tribulation Rapture and that Jesus will not come until believers take over, have dominion over the world.   I've read that they believe that the office of Apostle can be conferred by the laying on of their hands, and that the Church has replaced Israel, Replacement Theology.  
         In 2018, Paul Smith of Calvary Chapel states that the "New Evangelical"  outlook, which I think is spreading among some churches, is that Jesus is gradually coming into hearts.   [So many are being taught to not take the Scripture literally as to Jesus' return.]
         I visited a Manifest Sons type of group with an acquaintance, in 1980s, for their large Feast of Tabernacles meetings and celebration, and it took me awhile, but I realized, 'What about the blessed hope?'  
         I take the Scriptures literally and decided the blessed hope is the hope of His coming for believers -- not death, not tribulation, not being hidden in Petra in the mountains southwest of Jerusalem. 
         I'm surprised, but these post-tribulation ideas are still growing and are found among many.  The Manifest Sons group has their main weekly meeting on Saturday, is allied with "CCC" Christ Community Churches.  Dominion Theology people preach that the Church must bring the earth under control before Jesus can come again.
         We will benefit from comparing Scriptures about 1) the grain harvest 2) the coming for the Bride 3) the householder on a journey who exhorts his servants to watch, and will learn much by looking again at the parables of Jesus.
         All unbelieving people left behind at the Rapture will live during the Time of Jacob's trouble.  God's plan will be fulfilled and many will be saved, but many will die, many will be executed, and suffering will be great.   One hundred forty four thousand Jewish men from the tribes will evangelize and many will believe.  After the departing of the Church, the Scripture will be fulfilled, Jeremiah 8:20  The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.  
         The book of Joel chapter 1 speaks of an event that has occurred:  "The word of the LORD that came to Joel the son of Pethuel. Hear this, ye old men, and give ear, all ye inhabitants of the land. Hath this been in your days, or even in the days of your fathers?  Tell ye your children of it, and let your children tell their children, and their children another generation."  Verse 7: "He hath laid my vine waste, and barked my fig tree: he hath made it clean bare, and cast it away; the branches thereof are made white."   Does this event point to the missing believers and realization by Jews that they had not recognized Messiah, or does it indicate there has been a military attack on Israel?
         Specifics for events in the time of tribulation can be found in Daniel and in the Book of Revelation.
         The evil man will arise and set up world government and eventually enter the Temple in Jerusalem, saying he is God, and the most awful times will occur.  Great numbers of new believers, who will refuse to take his mark, will be beheaded.  Eventually, as Jesus warned, some will flee Jerusalem and hide in the mountains to the southeast, and be sustained by the Lord. 
         Evil unbelieving people of the tribulation are compared to a harvest gathering of grapes, to be crushed.
         Believers during the Time of Jacob's trouble might be compared to the olive harvest, the last harvest of the agricultural year, and the pressing of the olives.
         After a specific number of days, Jesus will come with all His saints, on white horses and clothed in white linen, and He will split Mount Olivet in Jerusalem, east to west.  He will slay all His enemies upon the earth by the word from His mouth.  Some people will live through the tribulation and have children, in a time of peace, blessing, abundance.  Satan will be bound, Rev. 20.
         Rev. 19:8  And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
         We look forward to His gathering of His grain harvest.  Rev. 22:20  Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

• By Behold
      When Calvin wasn't trying to get more people burned at the Stake, he also created theologically backwards ideas like : YOU  have no choice about your Salvation....God chose you, and that settles that.
      So, lets look at this one point of his 5 point "salvation theory" system.... and then compare it to the Grace of GOD, which is OSAS.
      Now,  to believe this, you have to pretend that Free Will, is not in fact, real.
      And here is the thing....
      God is JUST....which means, regarding heaven and hell, and people going there....He would not be JUST, if He denied you the freewill to end up in >either place<.
      Heaven is a choice. Hell is a choice.. A person, who is breathing, while still an unbeliever.. makes the choice to trust Christ or reject Christ, (Hebrews Ch 4 and 10, Unsaved Hebrews) and GOD accepts their choice now and in eternity, and they get to experience the fruit of their choice, just as soon as they DIE.
      A Person who ends up in Hell, chose to go there. A person who ends up in Heaven, chose to go there.
      Jesus is THE WAY.... John 14:6 And if you receive Him as the WAY, you go to heaven, and if you reject Him as the ONLY Way, you go to Hell, and then later, the Lake of Fire.
      And this is not a myth.
      Its a FACT and this is a situation that every person reading this and everyone in the entire world, living-breathing... or yet to be born, is going to have to face, unless they die as a baby or a very very young child.

Think of it like this. Lets say, as some heretics teach, that God decides you are one of the unlucky ones who is born to go to hell.
      That God chose you, to go to hell.
      How can that be JUST ? How could that be right? How could it possibly be that...."God is Love", if He is choosing some for the lake fo fire, just because they were born, and they have no part in the decision.
      That's the theology of judging God as evil, and its theological insanity to do it, and to teach it... but it is taught and it is believed.
      There are actually people on this Forum, and on all Christian Forums, that have been taught that some people are born to go to hell, and that God chooses them to go.
      I know the scriptures they twist to try to prove this Satanic theology, and i won't be quoting them here.
      No worries.
      So that theology is demonic, but, what is worse is that this doctrine is absolutely creating the Idea of God, as way beyond the evil of Hitler...... and in fact, its painting God as black as the Devil's heart, but worse, Because, its people pretending they are CHRISTIANS who are vilifying God this way.

So, a JUST God, would never behave like this, and in fact....... Father God is a completely Just God.
      GOD, the Father of Jesus, is so Just, that He allowed the killing of a Sinless Son, to allow for the recreation of the SINNER, into the SINLESS. This is how salvation actually works.
      God takes the sinlessness of Christ and exchanges it for our Sin, and we end up as righteous as Christ, and Jesus ends up as "became sin" on the Cross and DIES FOR OUR SIN.
      Reader, the Cross is a SWAP.....Its where God's righteous Son gives us His Righteousness, and He takes all our sin....our entire lifetime of it, and dies for it ALL.
      = Salvation.
      = OSAS.

And being saved, works exactly the same...regarding God's Justice.. God does not choose some for Heaven, as that is actually the same as choosing some for hell. Its the same thing.
      That is not how "freewill", "justification by faith", and "Christ in you the hope of Glory". works.
      God is not going to tell you....in John 3:16 that he'll accept "whosoever", and in another verse. "ALL that believe on Jesus, shall be saved", or "as MANY as will believe"...... God is not going to offer Salvation to any and all, worldwide and universe deep, then choose some for Hell.
      Yet, there are preachers that preach this message, and their Church is full of people that shout "AMEN" when he speaks about God choosing some for the Lake of Fire.
      And some of these people, are on this Forum.

Salvation is a Free gift. We dont earn it, and God does not force it on anyone, nor does He take it away after we are born again.
      A born again person, is IN CHRIST....and Christ "in you = hope of HEAVEN, (glory)"".
      So, when you are dead, you will end up wherever Christ is, and that wont be Hell or the Lake of Fire.
      The Born again are in Him and He is IN Us, """SEALED unto the day of redemption""", and so, we have to end up where Jesus ends up, as we are IN HIM......IN HIM.....IN HIM.
      We go where He goes, where He IS, after we die, or are Raptured.
      Final Answer, is...Salvation is not a temporary situation. This is why The one who SAVES, and KEEPS YOU SAVED, said from the Cross that .. Philippians 1:6. "IT (Salvation) is FINISHED".
      We dont finish it., we dont keep ourselves saved.
      Christ said "it is FINISHED"""< and when we are saved, born again, our salvation is FINISHED.
      Philippians 1:6
      OSAS.

So, once again, remember that OSAS, only means that Salvation is God saving you, through Faith, when you believe on Christ, and then you become born again, and this can never cease to be your ETERNAL reality, because God Himself has saved you with the Blood of Jesus, and this HOLY Blood's power to redeem, redeems you for all eternity. "IT IS FINISHED". = SALVATION.
      The Blood that was shed on the Cross is GOD's BLOOD, and that is why it has the Power to keep you saved, and not just start your salvation.
      That is OSAS.
      ITs that simple.

And no one who simply believes and accepts by FAITH the finished work of JESUS ON the Cross, who would explain it as OSAS...... has ever taught or will ever teach, that because we are always kept saved by God's grace, (BLOOD OF JESUS).. then we can then sin all we like and enjoy it. And you hear this on Forums like this one....These liars lying about OSAS, using the term "license to sin"....
      Its a lie, (reader).... Reader.....don't believe it.

You've noticed that in the last 10 days, i've just basically written a BOOK about Legalism and Legalist here on this Forum, within many Threads, and never have I or would i ever say or teach that ... because the Blood of Jesus saved you and keeps you saved...that you can go out and live in sin and enjoy it.
      Not quite.
      Paul said if you do this, and you won't stop, you will die. Romans 8:13
      So that is the end result of living in sin, after you are saved.
      It'll finally cost you your earthly life, but before it does, it'll destroy your life, first.
      You'll lose everything except your Salvation, if you live in sin, after you are born again.
      You'll lose your witness, your money, your family, your friends, finally your health, and then you'll die.
      THATS the result of "living in sin" as a born again believer in Yeshua.

But no... it won't cost you your Salvation, as you don't control that part.
      That part is controlled by the one who " FINISHED IT"< on the Cross, and has created a believer as born again.
      Born again, this status of a "New creation in Christ", a born again SPIRIT< living inside the corrupt body, is an eternal situation.
      Hyper-Religious - Self Righteous- Legalists...... flip out when they are told this, because they believe in themselves to stay saved by works...., and so, that is why they can't allow God the Savior to keep them saved if they are..... "bad".
      But that is exactly what He has already done. He has already taken your LIFETIME OF BAD, and sent Jesus to the Cross to pay for it all so that YOU don't have to pay for it, in ETERNITY.
      = Salvation.
      = Grace.
      = OSAS

What actually happens to a Legalist, who is saved .... who USE TO BE a Legalist, but has seen the Light of the Cross and now trusts in Christ alone to keep them saved......This person is freed from the impossible burden of trying to keep themselves saved, and they find that this frees them to actually live a more holy life then they were trying to live as a legalist.
      As now they are committing to their "be holy as God is holy" lifestyle that God EXPECTS, = = EMPOWERED by God's GRACE, instead of by their FLESH.

Flesh fails, Grace doesn't.

A Legalist, who has come to see the Light of Grace in the Face of Jesus, = the finished blood atonement, finds that living for the Lord becomes empowered by Grace, which allows you more self control then they ever had when they were trying to work to stay saved, and were always failing and confessing, failing and confessing............ always feeling condemned, always feeling guilty.........>.
      Grace, OSAS,..... once you come to realize this truth that God who saved you, will KEEP YOU SAVED, HIMSELF.  Philippians 1:6. .....then (Grace understood) will empower you to live the Holy Life.
      That's the effect of the Grace of God, as its the Power of Christ's Blood having this empowering effect on you, simply because you understand it properly.
      Understand....."revelation" "seeing the Light" is not just comprehension of theological data, but it is in fact, LIFE POWER from GOD which empowers you to be what God wants you to be.
      "God's Grace"
      OSAS.
    • By Behold
      As ive posted many times on this Forum, ....the fact that Legalists (all live in the wrong parts of Hebrews, (Ch 6 & 10) ......Matthew (before the Cross),...... James, and the Old Testament.
      They are really quite unacquainted with Paul.
      If they were a student of Paul, who said, "be a follower of ME, as i follow Christ".... it would be because they have been taught correct "Pauline Theology".
      If they knew anything about Paul, they would know that Jesus took Paul aside, and no other Apostle, and taught him "justification by faith", and 99% of the doctrine of the Church.
      So, when you are a student of the NT, you are a student of Paul, and from Paul, you learn "sound doctrine".

If you have not been taught what i just showed you, then you are lost in the theological weeds, and that is why you have no idea about Grace, and can't even talk about it.
      You can't even discuss the Blood Atonement, or "justification by Faith".
      You will have no idea that Jesus is not only your Righteousness, but He is your redemption, and your sanctification and your justification, BEFORE GOD. .. In the EYES of God.
      If you are a legalist, all of this basic "Christianity 101" is Chinese to you.
      Its a language you dont speak or comprehend, and you will not be speaking it any time soon, unless you find someone like me to teach you, or you get away from whatever cult, church, or spiritually corrupted people who have led you into the dark..... and find the LIGHT.
      As, they will be happy to keep you right there with them in their darkness, for as long as you let them.
      Thats a fact, and i say this to you in love.........you need to find a way out of your heresy group.

And to continue.
      If you are a legalist, then probably noone ever taught you anything about God's Grace, or How it works, or WHY it operates in the life of a Born Again person, the way it does.
      If you are a legalist, you have never been taught this verse..... and this verse is the first verse i teach a new Christian to memorize and LIVE With until they are saturated with what it means.
      Hebrews 13:9
      This is a verse that the devil will hide from a Legalist.
      This verse teaches that you are to establish you HEART....with GRACE.
      And what this means, is that you are to come to a deep deep understanding of What Grace is, and How Grace Works......because if you don't, you will probably be led astray from theological soundness, and end up on forums ranting about "commandments" and "law", while you try to convince real believers that they can "lose it".
      Is that you?
      In other words, if you dont do what Hebrews 13:9 tells you to do, in the beginning of your walk with Christ, you will probably end up as a Galatians 1:8
      Thats a fact.

So, i want to help people who can be helped, and teach people who can be taught... (who are not so theologically locked into place by the pride of their self righteousness,) to understand Hebrews, and especially a few verses in Chapters 6 & 10 as these are the satanic goldmine for Legalists. Its their bread and butter from hell. Its their end game circular reasoning prison, that they all use when trying to reduce The Blood Of Christ to "working to stay saved" or "holding onto your falth to save saved" or pretending being born again is temporary, = "you can lose your salvation", they preach and preach.

So, believers.... If you can get this revelation im about to give you, then it will help protect you from worrying about losing your salvation, because many will twist these Hebrew verses im going to rightly divide for you, to try to cause you to believe you can lose you salvation.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some rules.
      There are a few things you need to know, so that you have the theological groundwork necessary within you to even begin to understand this Book, and Chapters 6 and 10.
      And by the way, the book of Hebrews is to be avoided until you have studied much and are truly truly grounded in all of Paul's epistles, so that you become grounded in Grace, and the understanding of "you are the righteousness of God IN CHRIST".
      I'm not kidding.

But, lets take a look at this, because, this will help you to at least understand what Chapters 6 and 10 are really all about.

Here is your need to know list. :

First, Hebrews are unsaved Jews.
      2nd, Apostles in the NT are saved Jews who are able to do signs and wonders. 2 Corinthians 12:12 And this is important to know, as you will learn, in a bit.
      3rd. "Signs".......are for the JEWS. 1 Corinthians 1:22

You have to understand that a spiritual gift, comes from HEAVEN. It is a Heavenly gift, and all Apostles could perform these signs (Heavenly GIFTS) that were for JEWS. 1 Corinthians 1:22

Now, all those facts, are necessary for you to understand before you jump into the Book Of Hebrews.
      Also to know...very important..... When an Apostle is writing a letter, he always begins the letter with a greeting. And from these greetings, we "rightly divided" their words to understand who the letter is meant for....as this gives us an understanding of it so that we don't misuse the letter theologically or doctrinally.
      And Hebrews, is the most misused Letter in the NT by people who say they are Christians.
      AS i told you before......Legalists, LIVE in Hebrews, a letter that is NOT addressed to the CHURCH.
      Get that.
      Very important for you to realize it.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok here we go.

The Book of Hebrews, is not addressed to the Church.
      The book of Hebrews, is addressed to HEBREWS...these are UNSAVED JEWS.
      This is why the letter is not addressed to "the church".
      Now be sure you understand that.....as i keep saying... = very important to understand.

Now, let me show you what happens when an Apostle is dealing with religious (HEBREWS) Jews, who are hateful, hate-filled, and antagonistic.
      Lets look at how this all plays out during and after this Apostle is preaching the Gospel to them.
      And remember...
      This Apostle is showing them "heavenly gifts", 2 Corinthians 12:12 as these unsaved HEBREWS have a right to expect "signs", as that is 1 Corinthians 1:22.
      So, this Apostle, does everything He can possibly do, and they still wont have Jesus as their Messiah, and it plays out like this in Hebrews Chapter 6 and Chapter 10.
      -
      -
      In Hebrews 6 and 10

10 "For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
      It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened who have tasted the (heavenly gift)... If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame. ""
      ----------

Now Saint.....Here is how you rightly divided those verses.
      And i will use Ch 10 & 6, where unsaved Jews (Hebrews) are being shown the signs of an apostle (tasted the heavenly gift), heard the Gospel, and still refused their Messiah.

There is a JEWISH Apostle, (perhaps Paul) who is preaching the Message of the Cross to Hebrews (jews) who are not saved. They are rejecting the message, rejecting Jesus as Messiah, and this Apostle is warning them of the consequence of Rejecting Christ.
      He ESPECIALLY explains in detail their rend result for rejecting Christ, when a "Signs of an Apostle" is happening in front of them.... 2nd Corinthians 12:12 (Tasted the Heavenly GIFT).... This apostle has Gifts of the Spirit and he has just let them see the signs, as "Signs are for the JEWS". 1 Corinthians 1:22... So, here you have a Jewish Apostle, preaching to Lost JEWs (Hebrews) and He is giving them the works....>Not just the Gospel, but "Signs of an Apostle", 2nd Corinthians 12:12... this is THEIR "tasting the Heavenly Gift", this is, them LITERALLY SEEING SIGNS....THE MIRACULOUS.. these Jews are seeing this... THE Spiritual Gifts this Apostle has, which come from HEAVEN...and these jews are STILL DETERMINED TO reject their Messiah, while seeing this JEWISH Apostle's SIGNS., and hearing him preach the Truth to them.

This means, these are hard hearted hate filled religious Jews (Hebrews)....and that is why this Apostle rips into them...with....""" you are trodding underfoot the blood""... He is telling them....You are no different then your Father's (elders) who KNEW Christ was Messiah, and they spit on His Blood that was shed for them.... and they stood there at the foot of the Cross and told Jesus...."Come on down Jesus, you can do it right, .. isn't that right, MR MESSIAH"?

That is what is going on here readers........and This APOSTLE tells them.......If you do this, as you are doing.....you have no way to be SAVED....as you have "sinned willfully" away your SALVATION.......= you have willfully rejected the ONLY ONE Who can save you... You are willfully choosing to be a CHRIST REJECTOR and ""there is no more sacrifice for you SIN", if you do this.........as Hebrews 6 explains to them... and to us.

So, that is Hebrews 10 & 6. ..... That is a JEWISH Apostle, using signs, dealing with unsaved HEBREWS - Religious JEWS who have the same Hatred in their hearts that was in the hearts of the HEBREWS who wanted this......."crucify him......crucify him.......crucify him">... And Pilate told them that Jesus's BLOOD was on THEIR Hands, as he washed his in that bowl, and then turned THEIR MESSIAH over to the whips and The CROSS.
      These unsaved Jews in the book of HEBREWS are also "trodding underfoot" AGAIN, the blood of Jesus.....same as before, when their Elders did it, with Jesus hanging on a Cross as proof of their Christ Rejection.
      This Apostle, is comparing these HEBREWS Christ rejection, as exactly the same as the Hebrews who originally "trod underfoot the blood of Jesus", and stood there glaring their hatred at Him, while Christ hung dying.