Mary8

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  240
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

I believe in past weeks the Lord has given me new insights from Psalm 50, on the imminent rapture of those believe in Jesus Christ as their Savior.  See Scripture references at end hereof.

Psalm 50, with my comments in brackets:
1 (A Psalm of Asaph.)  The mighty God, even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.

Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.

Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence:  a fire shall devour before Him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about Him.

[note by Mary:  These words remind me of the fire when Elijah was taken up into heaven, II Kings 2:11.  The following verses then tell who it is that He is coming for.  Christians are told to "wait for His Son"  I Thess. 10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.   Jesus promised He will come for us, John 14:18, and this is our blessed hope, and our comfort.

He shall call to the heavens above, and to the earth, that He may judge His people

[I Thess. 4:18 states that He shall descend from heaven "with a shout" and that the "dead in Christ" and "we which are alive" shall be separated  from others and brought before Him for judgment.  This indicates that the time is when God calls out.  Judgement of His people is specifically referred to, and a separating of His people is implied and points to to the timing of rewards or lack thereof to Christians (I Cor. 3:11-15, regarding judgment for rewards or loss to believers.]

Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice

[This again echoes the words of I Thess. 4:18:  "caught up together" and the verses indicate who He will gather.  Believers accept Christ's death as their sacrifice.]

6  And the heavens shall declare his righteousness:  for God is judge himself.  Selah

[This emphasizes that the heavens will testify that God keeps His promises and the rapture of Christians through the heavens will reveal this to the world in a marvelous way.   Judgment is again referred to.]

7  Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee:  I am God, even thy God. 

[Then we come to the point where the Psalm reveals that there is a message to Israel, to Jews who had not accepted Christ.]

8  I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings, to have been continually before me. 

[This possibly suggests that the animal sacrifices are occurring at the time of the rapture.]

9  I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds.

10  For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.

11  I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.

12  If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.

13  Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?

14  Offer unto God thanksgiving: and pay thy vows unto the most High

[This is advice to Israel.  Some will realize that Jesus was their Messiah and that they can be thankful for this knowledge, and make a vow to Him.   It points to the need of Israel to accept the sacrificial death of the Lord Jesus.   I believe many will immediately do so.]

15  And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me

[The Lord tells Israel what they need to do, gives His promise that He will deliver them too, and gives the outcome, that Israel shall glorify their Savior.]

16  But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth? 

[Beginning with this verse, the Lord speaks to the wicked, and tells them they should take His covenant and declare His statutes, and that they have rejected Him and come under the law of sin.  Sinners must start with realizing they rejected Him and are in the time of trouble when His wrath is poured out.]

17  Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.  

18  When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and has been partaker with adulterers.  

19  Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.  

20  Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.  

21  These things has thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.  

22  Now consider this ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.

23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

[So the Lord then promises salvation to the one who orders his conversation right, and offers praise, glorifying God.  Jesus' Name means salvation, and some of those left behind, not among the gathered people, will receive Him and be saved during the tribulation.]

Scripture references: 

II Kings 2:11  And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.   In Ezekiel chapter 1, " Ezekiel 1:4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself,

I Thess. 1:10 (wait for His Son from heaven....) 

I Thess. 4:18 (For the Lord himself shall descend with a shout ....);

John 14:3 (I will come again, and receive you unto myself);

John 14:18 (... will not leave you comfortless, I will come for you);

Titus 2:13 (Looking for that blessed hope);

Psalm 27:5 (5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.); 

I Thess. 5:9 (God hath not appointed us to wrath);

Romans 5:9 (justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him);

Rev. 3:10 (I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation);

Heb. 10:19 (come into the holy place through the blood of Jesus); 

I Cor. 3:11-15 (gold, ... hay, stubble, ... reward ... loss)  Psalm 91 (the dragon shalt thou trample under feet);

Psalm 34:7 (the angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear Him).  

Luke 12:32 (Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.)

Edited by Mary8
bold, underline
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  12/31/1955

Without one pre-trib rapture verse that has the rapture before the tribulation.

Then has the gall to quote post trib verses and then CLAIM they are pre-trib, for the disconnect!

1 Thess is clearly post trib and at the last day.

We shall NOT prevent them which are asleep.

And we all know that the resurrection is at the last day, not seven years before the last day.

Even Jesus shows resurrection first and then the rapture with it in John eleven :25,26.

PeterAV

Every word of God is pure:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

The Lord will extract His own first .... then the tribulation period will begin [Revelation 3:10; 6:12-17]

Some who become believers during the tribulation will die and some will not

Those who are killed will be resurrected at the end of the tribulation and those who are still alive will enter and populate His millennial kingdom as mortals [Israel: Matthew 24:30-31; Revelation 20:4] [Gentiles: Matthew 25:31-33]

Read your Bible

Edited by Daniel 11:36
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

8 hours ago, PeterAV said:

Without one pre-trib rapture verse that has the rapture before the tribulation.

Did you try reading the OP first?

Then has the gall to quote post trib verses and then CLAIM they are pre-trib, for the disconnect!

One of the verse she posted is John 14:3. This is clearly not a post trib verse as the highest your rapture view can go up is to the air follow by a U-turn in the sky. 

John 14:3 New King James Version (NKJV)

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

And we all know that the resurrection is at the last day, not seven years before the last day.

If that's so, how did Martha knew when the last day would occur if bible prophecies in the NT was not written till sometime after Christ passed away?

Christ revealed the Olivet Discourse only to His disciples privately and no one else.

John 11:24 New King James Version (NKJV)

24 Martha said to Him, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”

On 12/2/2017 at 8:11 PM, Mary8 said:

I believe in past weeks the Lord has given me new insights from Psalm 50, on the imminent rapture of those believe in Jesus Christ as their Savior.  See Scripture references at end hereof.
Psalm 50, with my comments in brackets:
1 (A Psalm of Asaph.)  The mighty God, even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.
2  Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.
Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence:  a fire shall devour before Him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about Him.  [note by Mary:  These words remind me of the fire when Elijah was taken up into heaven, II Kings 2:11 ("there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder").  The following verses tell who it is that He is coming for.  Christians are told to "wait for His Son"  I Thess. 10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.   Jesus promised He will come for us, John 14:18, and this is our blessed hope, and our comfort.
4  He shall call to the heavens above, and to the earth, that He may judge His people.  [I Thess. 4:18 states that He shall descend from heaven "with a shout" and that the "dead in Christ" and "we which are alive" shall be separated  from others and brought before Him for judgment.  This indicates that the time is when God calls out.  Judgement of His people is specifically referred to, and a separating of His people is implied and points to to the timing of rewards or lack thereof to Christians (I Cor. 3:11-15, regarding judgment for rewards or loss to believers.]
Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.  [This again echoes the words of I Thess. 4:18:  "caught up together" and the verses indicate who He will gather.  Believers accept Christ's death as their sacrifice.]
6  And the heavens shall declare his righteousness:  for God is judge himself.  Selah  [This emphasizes that the heavens will testify that God keeps His promises and the rapture of Christians through the heavens will reveal this to the world in a marvelous way.   Judgment is again referred to.]
7  Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee:  I am God, even thy God.  [Then we come to the point where the Psalm reveals that there is a message to Israel, to Jews who had not accepted Christ.]
8  I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings, to have been continually before me.  [This possibly suggests that the animal sacrifices are occurring at the time of the rapture.]
9  I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds.
10  For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.
11  I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.
12  If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.
13  Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?
14  Offer unto God thanksgiving: and pay thy vows unto the most High:  [This is advice to Israel, and indicates that some will realize that Jesus was their Messiah and that they can be thankful for this knowledge, and make a vow to Him.   It points to the need of Israel to accept the sacrificial death of the Lord Jesus.   I believe many will immediately do so.]
15  And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.  [The Lord tells Israel what to do, gives His promise that He will deliver them too, and gives the outcome, that Israel shall glorify their Savior.]
16  But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?  [Beginning with this verse, the Lord speaks to the wicked, and tells them they should take His covenant and declare His statutes, and that they have rejected Him and come under the law of sin.  Sinners must start with realizing this and that they are in the time of trouble when His wrath is poured out.  (Those who deny the imminent pre-tribulation rapture would change the word "wrath" to "wrath after death" when the Scripture indicates that we will be delivered from wrath.]  
17  Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.  
18  When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and has been partaker with adulterers.  
19  Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.  
20  Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.  
21  These things has thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.  
22  Now consider this ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
Verse 23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

So the Lord then promises salvation to the one who orders his conversation right, and offers praise, glorifying God.  Jesus' Name means salvation, and some of those left behind, not among the gathered people, will receive Him and be saved during the tribulation.
Scripture references: 

II Kings 2:11  And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.   In Ezekiel chapter 1, " Ezekiel 1:4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself,

I Thess. 1:10 (wait for His Son from heaven....) 

I Thess. 4:18 (For the Lord himself shall descend with a shout ....);

John 14:3 (I will come again, and receive you unto myself);

John 14:18 (... will not leave you comfortless, I will come for you);

Titus 2:13 (Looking for that blessed hope);

Psalm 27:10 (In the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me.); 

I Thess. 5:9 (God hath not appointed us to wrath);

Romans 5:9 (justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him);

Rev. 3:10 (I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation);

Heb. 10:19 (come into the holy place through the blood of Jesus); 

I Cor. 3:11-15 (gold, ... hay, stubble, ... reward ... loss)  Psalm 91 (the dragon shalt thou trample under feet);

Psalm 34:7 (the angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear Him).  

Luke 12:32 (Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.)

I think this is good stuff Mary8. Thank you for sharing.

• This is Worthy 1

Psalms 37:4,   I enjoyed your comment about post-trib claim of part way up then followed by a "U turn in the sky."    I have been picturing the post-trib timing as they claim believers going up, clothed in white garments, being instantly catapulted onto the white horses and down again.    Praise the Lord, He will deliver us from wrath!

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Mary8 said:

Psalms 37:4,   I enjoyed your comment about post-trib claim of part way up then followed by a "U turn in the sky."    I have been picturing the post-trib timing as they claim believers going up, clothed in white garments, being instantly catapulted onto the white horses and down again.    Praise the Lord, He will deliver us from wrath!

Amen Mary8! Great will be that day when He comes to deliver us from wrath.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

One thing I find curious as well as interesting. A number of places in the Bible, the mode of transportation is white horses. One example that peaks my interest, is the Saints and Jesus coming back to earth on white horse's spoken of in Revelation. 

Think of the implications if these white horses are literal? 

(1) Think of the speed that they are traveling at, or it's possibly dimensional travel?

(2) If they are literal horses, that implies to me we are given our own horse and mode of transportation to explore anywhere we may be allowed to go?

(3) If these are literal horses, it implies to me there are animals in Heaven to be enjoyed, and possibly on earth after the recreation? 

Just some pondering...

7 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

One thing I find curious as well as interesting. A number of places in the Bible, the mode of transportation is white horses. One example that peaks my interest, is the Saints and Jesus coming back to earth on white horse's spoken of in Revelation. 

Think of the implications if these white horses are literal? 

(1) Think of the speed that they are traveling at, or it's possibly dimensional travel?

(2) If they are literal horses, that implies to me we are given our own horse and mode of transportation to explore anywhere we may be allowed to go?

(3) If these are literal horses, it implies to me there are animals in Heaven to be enjoyed, and possibly on earth after the recreation? 

Just some pondering...

Good pondering.   The saints will be on white horses, (in the air), and now I'm realizing that the horse is indicated to be taken away.   And all of God's beautiful animals to be enjoyed is delightful and spelled out in Isaiah 11:6: The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.     And again in Isaiah 65:25 : The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.   So the list begins with  wolves, lambs, leopards, goat kids, calves, lions, cows, serpents, and little children!  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Mary8 said:

Good pondering.   The saints will be on white horses, (in the air), and now I'm realizing that the horse is indicated to be taken away.   And all of God's beautiful animals to be enjoyed is delightful and spelled out in Isaiah 11:6: The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.     And again in Isaiah 65:25 : The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.   So the list begins with  wolves, lambs, leopards, goat kids, calves, lions, cows, serpents, and little children!  

Carefully consider those verses and where it says that will take place (Isaiah 11: 6 - 9 and 65: 25). I interpret it to mean it's not all the Earth, just the Lord's Holy Mountain, which I suspect covers Mt. Sinai, Jerusalem or possibly all the land of Israel. I don't see the wording to pertain to all of the Earth. Could be wrong though?