• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/2/2017 at 11:11 PM, Mary8 said:

I believe in past weeks the Lord has given me new insights from Psalm 50, on the imminent rapture of those believe in Jesus Christ as their Savior.  See Scripture references at end hereof.

Something I wrote elsewhere pertains, I Believe this is speaking of the Gathering of Israel.

What If I told you there is another book of prophecy that was discovered that dated Back to the time of David The King, And the Person who wrote the prophecy is certified a Prophet By the Word of God, You would Get excited and skeptical. What if I told you this Hidden Book Is hidden within the Word of God, and talks about the rapture, the Abomination, A great end time war.

He was a contemporary of David:
Then on that day David delivered first this psalm to thank the LORD into the hand of Asaph and his brethren. (1 Chr. 16:7)

He was a Levitic Priest and Ministered before the Ark of the covenant.
So he left there before the ark of the covenant of the LORD Asaph and his brethren, to minister before the ark continually, as every day's work required: (1 Chr. 16:37)

And He is said to have prophesied with Music, Psalms and under the direction of King David.
Moreover David and the captains of the host separated to the service of the sons of Asaph, and of Heman, and of Jeduthun, who should prophesy with harps, with psalteries, and with cymbals: and the number of the workmen according to their service was: Of the sons of Asaph; Zaccur, and Joseph, and Nethaniah, and Asarelah, the sons of Asaph under the hands of Asaph, which prophesied according to the order of the king. (1 Chr. 25:1-2)

Many of you are familiar with one of his prophecies, the Psalm 83 war, The rest of his prophecies are found in the following Psalms, Psalm 50, Psalm 73-83. The Big theme of these psalms is Israel's Faith in a time of Trouble, Looking at the past as their Lack of faith manifested and Pointing to the final week for Israel and how Faith was required to overcome.

The Name Asaph means "Gatherer" In 1948 Israel became a nation, She began her gathering together. She Will soon finish being gathered to her Land.