• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

White and read are symbolic of good and evil in prophetic scripture

The Lord .... and Satan

You will not need a horse as an immortal .... your transport will be of a super natural nature

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  240
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Carefully consider those verses and where it says that will take place (Isaiah 11: 6 - 9 and 65: 25). I interpret it to mean it's not all the Earth, just the Lord's Holy Mountain, which I suspect covers Mt. Sinai, Jerusalem or possibly all the land of Israel. I don't see the wording to pertain to all of the Earth. Could be wrong though?

You are right, it does say "in all my holy mountain."  I have interpreted that phrase as you do.   There is likely more light elsewhere in the Bible about the creatures, etc.    Some areas of land will be empty, as I recall.  

And no rain on places where the people refuse to annually go up to Jerusalem.    I'm quoting several verses which have things I had overlooked:

Zechariah 14:16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.  

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.  

18  And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar.

21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

Edited by Mary8

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Exactly!

There's interesting things to consider and think about on your quotes. As above, the nations will be required to go to Jerusalem yearly, does that mean everyone or representatives of the surviving families / nations?

Some areas of land will be empty... I'm saying this as a speculation. Remember where it says 1/3 of the trees and grass of the earth will be burnt up during the tribulation? Of course God may do it supernaturally, but most of the time He commands nature to perform His will. Assuming it's nature, I've come to the conclusion it's unlikely nuclear weapons, drought or the like. Remember a few years ago when NASA hid an event about a powerful CME that missed earth only by two weeks? The effects would have been much like the Carrington event, except we're electronic dependent now. 

A major CME event of the sun is more than capable of wiping life off the earth. The North and South American continents represent 27% of the earth's landmass, the Bible says 33% of the Earth will be burnt up in Revelation. America was not in existence in Biblical times naturally, so we're not directly mentioned in scripture. If this description is plausible and fits the 33% of all earth's grass and trees being burnt up, it doesn't fit the area of Europe or the middle-east, suppose it's our side of the globe it strikes. That would answer a number of questions about America. Just speculation.

One other thing that might support my wild theory: There will not be a lot of people who make it through the tribulation, compared to earth's population today or then. I can't possibly imagine the Internet, computers, electricity, gasoline / petroleum products, high speed travel, complex travel or any modern travel surviving all this devastation. I highly suspect we would be reverting back to the days of horse travel as our mode of fast transportation. How would anyone from this side of the globe be capable of making it to the other side of the world yearly? For the people on the European Continent, they would be capable of hoofing it and short wooden boat rides. 

Fortunately, we're not going to have to worry about it. But I think its interesting and prudent to stay in the Word and watch as things are rapidly unfolding, and piece together how God is unfolding His plan. Sorry to be so long winded.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3,490
  • Content Per Day:  0.96

On 03/12/2017 at 6:11 AM, Mary8 said:

4  He shall call to the heavens above, and to the earth, that He may judge His people.  [I Thess. 4:18 states that He shall descend from heaven "with a shout" and that the "dead in Christ" and "we which are alive" shall be separated  from others and brought before Him for judgment.  This indicates that the time is when God calls out.  Judgement of His people is specifically referred to, and a separating of His people is implied and points to to the timing of rewards or lack thereof to Christians (I Cor. 3:11-15, regarding judgment for rewards or loss to believers.]
Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.  [This again echoes the words of I Thess. 4:18:  "caught up together" and the verses indicate who He will gather.  Believers accept Christ's death as their sacrifice.]
6  And the heavens shall declare his righteousness:  for God is judge himself.  Selah  [This emphasizes that the heavens will testify that God keeps His promises and the rapture of Christians through the heavens will reveal this to the world in a marvelous way.   Judgment is again referred to.]
7  .)

Rev 11

We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty,
    the One who is and who was,
because you have taken your great power
    and have begun to reign.
18 The nations were angry,
    and your wrath has come.
The time has come for judging the dead,
    and for rewarding your servants the prophets

Edited by inchrist

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

It's soldiers on the horses, armies, hagios, not the elect. 

No theology calls for a u-turn. Its absurd. Pretrib is absurd and more so every year. It's insulting, ill-informed, baseless, fearful hope.

Edited by Diaste
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,015
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

When I first became a Christian in 1981, I attended an AG church and was pre-trib. Then I actually studied it and became mid-trib (really  "pre-wrath/post-trib"). 

Now I'm pan-trib. It will pan out in the end. 

Nobody knows for sure. Nobody. We all have our pet theories, several of which can be supported by some scripture. Heck, Universalism can be supported by "some" scripture. It doesn't mean I'm a universalist.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

On 12/11/2017 at 7:47 AM, Dennis1209 said:

One thing I find curious as well as interesting. A number of places in the Bible, the mode of transportation is white horses. One example that peaks my interest, is the Saints and Jesus coming back to earth on white horse's spoken of in Revelation. 

Think of the implications if these white horses are literal? 

(1) Think of the speed that they are traveling at, or it's possibly dimensional travel?

(2) If they are literal horses, that implies to me we are given our own horse and mode of transportation to explore anywhere we may be allowed to go?

(3) If these are literal horses, it implies to me there are animals in Heaven to be enjoyed, and possibly on earth after the recreation? 

Just some pondering...

Take it just as the Bible says. There is really no reason to make up your own interpretation.

Revelation 19: 11

Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.

Edited by missmuffet

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 12/11/2017 at 7:47 AM, Dennis1209 said:

(3) If these are literal horses, it implies to me there are animals in Heaven to be enjoyed, and possibly on earth after the recreation? 

Just some pondering...

Isaiah 11:6  The wolf shall also dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall also lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.  KJV 

Yes Dennis, I do believe so. Glad you pointed it out. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

18 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Isaiah 11:6  The wolf shall also dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall also lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.  KJV 

Yes Dennis, I do believe so. Glad you pointed it out. 

I'm not making any issue about it, but when I read those verses, I get the general idea this harmony between these wild beasts is restricted to Mt. Zion, or possibly the whole of Israel? Perhaps I have the wrong idea? But the wording is curious.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  16

13 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'm not making any issue about it, but when I read those verses, I get the general idea this harmony between these wild beasts is restricted to Mt. Zion, or possibly the whole of Israel? Perhaps I have the wrong idea? But the wording is curious.

Something to add to your ponderings :)

Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

• Thumbs Up 1