Sign in to follow this  
Mary8

Some encouraging Scriptures about the rapture

Posted (edited)

John said in Rev. 4 he saw first the throne, then he saw the 24 elders sitting before the throne.   (Some else noticed that the elders  were in heaven before the descriptions of the tribulation.) 

Rev. 4:1-4  1 After this I looked, and behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. 2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.  3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.  4   And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

Edited by Mary8
  • Thumbs Up 2

Those left in Tribulation will be served wormwood coffee every morning.

• Haha 2

I know you're convinced of a pretrib rapture, sister in Christ.

It's not coming. Get ready for to be here till the end.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

A smack from a bus may be the end for some. Cancer maybe the end for others. Heart problems for others. Lungs for others. And you say  some will be here at the end. How Noble of you, one who does not know the beginning from the end.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 2

5 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

A smack from a bus may be the end for some. Cancer maybe the end for others. Heart problems for others. Lungs for others. And you say  some will be here at the end. How Noble of you, one who does not know the beginning from the end.

In Christ

Montana Marv

The left shall be served with wormwood drinks by the Lord, including the foolish virgins because Jesus says I know you not

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Diaste said:

The 2 Witnesses n 144000 Will replace the church in the Tribulation, foolish virgins are not needed n the only thing they can do if they survive all the famine calamities n wars is to refuse the Mark of the beast n die slowly of starvation.

On 7/6/2019 at 2:37 PM, Montana Marv said:

In Christ

Montana Marv

I have no idea what that means. We are taking about an event that is not going to happen and I wish that every believer is ready to confront the reality.

There will be no pretrib rapture. No bodily resurrection till after the A of D for those in Christ. It's not great news but it's the truth. Trust in the Lord to watch over us as we overcome the enemy.

• Thumbs Up 3

I also think that poor understanding has confused many. The DAY OF THE LORD, THE GREAT TRIBULATION is not the same as the tribulation from evil powers that many will suffer thru.

You have to really split up scriptures and jump thru silly doctrines to come up with a pre-tribulation rapture.

It just ain't gonna happen!! The soft western society expects this due to faulty teachings - Darby and the Scofield bible were shipped to many seminaries free, so it is not surprising that this has taken hold.

Tribulation is all around us NOW. Tell that to the parents of the kids roasted alive in that tin shed in Africa. Or the neighborly head-on-a-pole in certain Asian places. This kind of Christian persecution is building up and has a lot of momentum in certain parts of the world. It will get far worse and those that think that the 'great elevator in the sky' will soon land in their back yard are in for a surprise when it does not come.

This kind of thing will try the faith of many. So be prepared for a time you can scarcely imagine. Remember the miles of refugees during and after WWII. Those videos are available. Remember Russia in 1917. Pol-Pot and his ilk and all kinds of horrible occurrences are surely happening all around us.

It will get horribly bad and no survival seminar is going to prepare you for this.

It requires very little to set this in full motion, yet it IS NOT the 'great tribulation' that God talks about. The day of the Lord or the WRATH of God is different than the wrath visited on humanity from the Principalities and Powers although the Lord may use these to usher in His Final Days.

Just do NOT be confused about all the wealthy book peddlers of the 'end times' because none of us know for sure... BUT do NOT think there will be a pre-trib rapture. That is purely wrong-headedness.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying for You! 1

9 hours ago, Diaste said:

I have no idea what that means. We are taking about an event that is not going to happen and I wish that every believer is ready to confront the reality.

There will be no pretrib rapture. No bodily resurrection till after the A of D for those in Christ. It's not great news but it's the truth. Trust in the Lord to watch over us as we overcome the enemy.

It means you have no idea who will or who will not be alive at any point in time.

To say we will be alive as those in Christ at or near the second Coming is not forth coming.

Because the Bride is One, they all will go through similar trials. Even martydom for some. Yet none who have died in the past have been under the direct assult of the A/C and Satan.

In your narrative show where the Bride is one.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Behold
      Hello Reader   Thanks for taking the time to read this Thread.   This threads topic will be for me, a slight departure, as im a teacher that is trained in Pauline Theology and am an evangelist by "call", so, 99% of what i show you, is going to be related to Salvation, or to Paul's specific doctrines for the Church. So, Typically i dont speak much about the Old Testament, or about The Revelation. However, recent discussion with a person here has decided for me that i should post a nice simple and clear Thread about one subject in The Revelation, so that you can see it clearly.   Generally, as i said, im going to stick to Pauline Theology, and happily so. The other reason I dont really spend a lot of time teaching The Revelation, is because if you put 100 Theologians in a room, all discussing this part of the New Testament, and you left them in there 100 yrs......  At the end of the 100 yrs, they still would not agree with each other, regarding all its content.  Thats a fact.   So, i prefer to stay where the ground is solid, the rabbit trails are covered with clarity, and  the truth is not enamored in symbolism, and the main subject is the Cross. Thats what works for me, the best.   Now i need you to think about this.   I need you to realize that the central teaching of the New Testament is the subject of Righteousness.   Jesus came to give it, and if you die without it, that's an eternal problem that you can't solve.  Sometimes i teach and state that the Lake of Fire will be burning the unbelievers, for as long as God lives.  And that is both harsh and true. What keeps it from being cruel, is the fact that anyone who end up there, chose this for themselves.  They made a fully informed freewill decision to reject Christ, freely. Never will a person stand before God, who has heard the Gospel while on the earth,  say to the Almighty, that its His fault that they end up in the Lake of Fire.  After all, what more can God do to get you into His family then let His Son die to get you into it?   So, if you, reader, end up standing before God as a Christ Rejector, you did so after reading what i just told you.  So, you have no excuse, and you already knew to Trust Christ as your Savior before you ever read what i just said.  Right? Lets be REAL.....thanks.   Now, Saint, when you have your revelation right, when you have rightly divided the word correctly, through the Holy Spirt, then the New Testament will function together in perfect sense.  In other words, when you have the right Light, then there will be no contradiction found in the New Testament.  And when you are being taught by someone who is full of Light, then what they teach, will not contradict PAUL.   Got that?  And this is one of the main ways you discern who is lying to you, vs who is teaching you what agrees with Paul. And how much does this matter?   It is the only thing that matters when you are learning the New Testament, and when you are being taught by someone. If your teacher does not align themselves with Paul's theology of the Grace of God, as an unearned GIFT, and similar........then RUN. Remember that. Remember that Paul makes the Cross OF EFFECT< and a heretic tries to make the Cross of Christ of NON-Effect., of NO Effect, regarding keeping you saved. I just used a magnifying glass on the heretics for you.   So, cutting to the chase.    All teaching regarding any subject in the New Testament, has to perfectly align with what Paul teachers, regarding any subject he teaches.  If it doesn't then it heresy and the teacher is a heretic.  So, if you want to protect yourself from a heretic, then you have to have the tool to do so. The Tool, is Paul and his Doctrine.   If you know it, then you can spot a heretic in about the blink of an eye.   Ok, lets look at a phrase in The Revelation and filter it through Paul's doctrine so that we dont end up in the land of confused heresy. Now if you study Paul's epistles, then you are familiar with "justification by faith" Alone. Notice that word "alone"?  It is the word that separates the real believers and the "one true church" from the heretics and all their denominations. That word "alone" as indicated by the phrase "Justification by faith", simply and absolutey means that JESUS ALONE saved you and keeps you saved.  And once you get this, once you see this, then all the heretics who try to make you pay for your own salvation, by telling you that you will "Lose it" if you dont complete their list, or if you dont twist a scripture as they do.......You are permanently delivered from them.... and that is a big part of my ministry.  Its to protect REAL BELIEVERS  from them,  by getting you to the place in your understanding of The Grace of God where you can see them clearly, and recognize them instantly. ------------ ------------------------   Now lets get to this verse.  Its this.  Revelations 3:5    "He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life"   Now, look at the reason a name wont be blotted out of the book of life... "he that OVERCOMETH". So, who is this... Its this person...    1 John 5:5 
      """""Who is he that overcometh , but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?"""
      And who is this?   This is all the born again.... see the "believeth that Jesus is the Son of God"?
      That's YOU, thats ME, thats all the born again. That is "he that OVERCOMETH"< in that verse about the BOOK.
      So, if you don't want to be the one whose name is  blotted out of the book of LIFE, then be the overcomer who has TRUSTED IN CHRIST".  Be BORN AGAIN.  BE SAVED.
      OR, if you want to have your name blotted out of the book of LIFE, all you have to do is be a CHRIST REJECTOR,.  and die.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Now, let me give you the real teaching on this "Book of Life" so that the heretics can't fool you.
      You've  seen that the believer in Christ is not blotted out of the book of Life.  And that is the main thing you need to see.
      But what about this book?
      Ok, this is deeper water, and has to do with the foreknowledge of God.
      The foreknowledge of God, is God's ability to know all things, and that includes your thought and the intention of your motives, and it also means that God knows what is going to happen before it happens.  This is foreknowledge.  or, the knowledge of all things= be-FOR- it happens.
      The Lambs Book Of Life....what is it?  Well, its a real book.  And this book contains the name of every one who ever existed or will exist.  You, me, Moses, Hitler, Adam, Eve, Donald Trump, and all the yet to be born.   Its a "book of Life" that contains the names of all who will ever "be".  As this is the foreknowledge of God, knowing all the names of all, and they are written down, "before the foundations of the world" in this BOOK.    God also knew, "before the foundations of the world" that Jesus would be needed to come and die for your sin.
      So, all of this is known by God, before it was even HERE.
      The Book was in existence, before Mankind was created.
      Now, what about that blotting out..   A name is blotted out of that Book of Life.
      Recently a member here, who does not believe that Jesus Keeps You Saved,  chose the "book of life" verse,  to try to prove that a born again Christian can end up in hell with Christ in them.
      As you can see, this verse has nothing to so with the idea that you can lose your salvation.
      So, again....the book of life, is the FOREKNOWLEDGE of God, regarding the names of all who will ever exist, before they were born....all names of all ever created, written in this book.
      And remember what you do to get you name blotted out?  =  You dont BELIEVE, In Christ.
      So, each Christ Rejecter, has their name in the book before they are born, and their name is blotted out, because they died in UNBELIEF.
      I would offer the opinion that their name is blotted out before they die, because God already knew they would die a Christ Rejector.  (Foreknowledge).
      So, that is how that Book Of Life works.   Don't be one of those who gets blotted out.  Be a Believer.  Trust in Christ..  Keep your name in that Book.  Choose Heaven, not hell.

<B><
    • By Omegaman 3.0
      Parousia παρουσία  Strong's 3952
      The Greek word parousia ( παρουσία ) is a word translated in our English Bibles to the words coming, arrival, or presence. The word is common in eschatological contexts, and occurs 24 times. Below you can see how and where the word is used. It derives from para (alongside) and eimi (I am), thus it is a coming to be alongside. It is notable, that this is a noun,
      3952 parousía (from parōn, "be present or to arrive to enter into a situation") – properly, coming, especially arrival by an owner, who alone can deal with a situation (cf. LS).  3952 (parousia) is a "technical term with reference to the visit of a king or some other official, 'a royal visit'" (Souter) – "hence, in the NT, specifically of the Advent or Parousia of Christ" (A-S).
      [3952 (parousia) is "used in the east as a technical expression for the royal visit of a king, or emperor.  The word means literally 'the being beside,' thus, 'the personal presence'" (K. Wuest, 3, Bypaths, 33).]
      Address
      Text
      Form
      Matt 24:3
      As He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”

παρουσίας Noun - Genitive Feminine Singular
      Matt 24:27
      “For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

παρουσία Noun -
      Nominative Feminine Singular

Matt 24:37
      “For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah.

παρουσία Noun -
      Matt 24:39
      and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

παρουσία Noun -
      Matt 24:42
      “Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming*.

erchomai
      1 Cor 15:23
      But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ’s at His coming,

παρουσία Noun -
      Dative Feminine Singular
      1 Cor 16:17
      I rejoice over the coming of Stephanas and Fortunatus and Achaicus, because they have supplied what was lacking on your part.

παρουσία Noun -
      Dative Feminine Singular
      2 Cor 7:6
      But God, who comforts the depressed, comforted us by the coming of Titus;

παρουσία Noun -
      Dative Feminine Singular
      2 Cor 7:7
      and not only by his coming, but also by the comfort with which he was comforted in you, as he reported to us your longing, your mourning, your zeal for me; so that I rejoiced even more.

παρουσία Noun -
      Dative Feminine Singular
      2 Cor 10:10
      For they say, “His letters are weighty and strong, but his personal presence is unimpressive and his speech contemptible.”

παρουσία Noun -
      Phil 1:26
      so that your proud confidence in me may abound in Christ Jesus through my coming to you again.

παρουσίας Noun - Genitive Feminine Singular
      Phil 2:12
      So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling;

παρουσία Noun -
      Dative Feminine Singular
      1 Thess 2:19
      For who is our hope or joy or crown of exultation? Is it not even you, in the presence** of our Lord Jesus at His coming?

παρουσία Noun -
      Dative Feminine Singular
      1 Thess 3:13
      so that He may establish your hearts without blame in holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus with all His saints.

παρουσία Noun -
      Dative Feminine Singular
      1 Thess 4:15
      For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep.

παρουσία Noun -
      Accusative Feminine Singular
      1 Thess 5:23
      Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

παρουσία Noun -
      Dative Feminine Singular
      2 Thess 2:1
      Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him,

παρουσία Noun -
      Genitive Feminine Singular
      2 Thess 2:8
      Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming;

παρουσία Noun -
      2 Thess 2:9
      that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders,

παρουσία Noun -
      Jas 5:7
      Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. The farmer waits for the precious produce of the soil, being patient about it, until it gets the early and late rains.
      παρουσία Noun -

*here the word is not parousia, it is erchomai, included to demonstrate that not all instances of the word coming in English, stems from the Greek word parousia
      **here the word is not parousia, it is emprosthen, usually translated “before”, as in bow down before him
      Parousia παρουσία Strong.docx
    • By Behold
      Sometimes a believer finds that they are not happy/content/satisfied within their heart.
      This didnt happen to them overnight, but rather it happened over time, gradually.
      One day they realized that they have not felt peace, or contentment, or hope,.......... in a while.
      So what happened. >>>> ???
      Well, often its a very simple situation.  Common..... And this is...... that you are a person of real faith, who really committed to Jesus at one point.  You were all in.  totally offered, totally submitted, devoted, sold out.
      And when you were this, when you were that person, this is the REAL YOU, this is your NEW IDENTITY "In Christ".. =  you came to live within a born again place in God, a shelter and foundation in Christ, that removed you pretty much from the world.   This is your "spiritual first love", and that is how it feels when you are in that place of submission and heart willingness.
      There was that time when all that mattered was Jesus.  He was not just a name to you, or a distant figure on a cross, but He had become your wholeness, your inner completeness, your joy.
      But now, you dont find this to be who you are, anymore.  You feel so different.  So, its time that you go back to who you really are, who you are remade to be, by the Father thru Christ.
      So, simply, the problem is....once you have tasted the heavenly gift, the goodness of God, (born again)  and have known this complete inner sense of wellness & of wholeness ......then if you slip away from this spiritual position,  you will eventually really miss it.
      Understand....that once you are no longer living and walking  in the light, then you are living in the dark, and when you are there you won't realize what has happened to you, until you DO realize it.
      See, spiritual darkness is a veil over your mind, and because it veils gradually, you really don't notice it as you enter into more and more of the dark.
      And when you are truly back in the dark, you start trying to fill your "Jesus void" with stuff...with activities, with TV, with everything that the eye can find to want to do.   And when your inner diet becomes completely again all that the world has to offer you, you will eventually, if you are a true child of God, find yourself feeling empty, lifeless, unhappy..... Joyless.   As all these feelings are the  fruit of the inner man, when the inner man is feeding on the diet the dark world offers.
      Saint, the world offers you 3  feelings.    Fleshy carnal fleeting happiness.   A complete lack of satisfaction. And absolutely no contentment.    Do you feel any of this, or all of this?
      Jesus is the opposite of all those, and what He imparts into you, is not only the remedy for those negative feelings, but a God created Joy and Wholeness and Wellness in your inner being that the world does not understand and can never provide.
      WE the born again are referred to as a "peculiar people", (in some NT versions) and that is how the world SEES us, because we do not live for the world, yet, we live in it.  So, to the unbeliever, this is odd, this is not "normal" regarding their POV.
      So, if you are connecting with what im saying right now, then that is what has happened or is happening to you, IF....... you are the one who is hearing me right now.
      So, Saint..... to remedy this situation, to DEPART from this  dark place that you are become inside yourself, you have to realize that you are not who you are in there....... and that is why you can't find the peace you want in your heart for a while now.
      The real peace you want is found and is kept when you are back to who you are, back to the place of endless wholeness and joy.    Back to the loving arms and tender care of Jesus.  Back to "first love".  And you cannot ever again be satisfied or content with anything less.  And when you try, you will always feel empty, and you will always feel wrong.
      Go home....
      Jesus is the Light, and He leaves it on for you all the time.  Its where you belong now and forever.