Mary8

Some encouraging Scriptures about the rapture

Scriptures: (some of these are from memory so I may need to fix.)

For the Lord shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:  and the dead in Christ shall rise first, then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air:  and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Therefore comfort one another with these words.  I Thessalonians 4:18

And to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.   I Thessalonians 1:10   [Those who do not believe in an imminent rapture  would add the word death after "wrath" and are erring.  It just says the wrath.]

Looking for that blessed hope and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ.   Titus 2:13

For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in his pavilion, In the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me.  He shall set me upon a rock. Psalm 27:10   [This specifically points to "the time of trouble," also called "the time of Jacob's trouble," "the tribulation," and indicates that believers will be where He dwells during that time.]

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.    I Thessalonians 5:9    [This does not say wrath at time of death.]

Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.   Romans 5:9

Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.    Revelation 3:10   [The time of temptation, I believe is the time of tribulation, trial of all the world.]

Call upon Me in the day of trouble, and I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me.  Psalm 50:15   [I had saved this Scripture prior to 26 September 2017 when I realized  Psalm 50 contains details about the rapture, about Israel's response afterwards, and about the wicked and what they must admit do if they hope to find the Lord.]  

We have confidence to come into the holy place through the blood of Jesus.  Hebrews 10:19

Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest:  for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss; but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.  I Cor. 3:11-15.

Thou shalt tread upon the lion and the adder, the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.  Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him.  I will set him on high, because he hath known My Name.   Psalm 91

The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.   Psalm 34:7   

Psalm 50 (all of it)

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.  Luke 12:32 

2 Peter 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished

2 Timothy 4:8  Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

2dec2017

Edited by Mary8
to embolden
  • This is Worthy 1