• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, Spock said:

Okay, now I understand where you are coming from.

To you, WOE=Wrath. 

Do you have any basis to support that?  Or are you logically just inferring that? 

Which of the first 4 Trumpets affects all those who live on the earth. None.

The Wrath of God will affect all mankind. For them to experience His furry.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

In Christ

Montana Marv

Wow.....pretty interesting take Marv. Clap clap

i don’t know if it is right and for now I still don’t think it is, but it got my attention. 

I know you don’t put much stock in what the earth dwellers said in Rev 6:17 as being doctrine so I will have to ponder this a bit. My first thought is this....why can’t a partial earth judgment be the wrath of God? Who is to say it has to be a whole earth thing to be God’s wrath? I’m thinking the plagues in Egypt...they weren’t whole earth but was definitely God’s wrath.

Thanks for sharing and challenging me here. I always enjoy your posts....you get to the point with a minimal amount of words. I like that. (I still call you Marvelous Marv.....) 

spock

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

No one will be left behind. No believer will endure wrath. Pretribs take on wrath and timing is incorrect.

I'd get ready for that if we are alive when it comes to pass.

Yes, many will be left behind. I will agree, Pretribbers miss it on several points, but the pretrib rapture is not one of them.  It is SO EASY to know where wrath begins: John makes it clear  God's wrath will begin with the 6th seal. Where is the 6th seal in comparison with the 70th week? The week begins with the 7th seal. Left behind? It is most certain, all who are not born again will be left behind.

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

In Christ

Montana Marv

In the Old Testament, The Day of the Lord would come to destroy the earth, and the sinners on the earth. This destruction begins either with the earthquake of the 6th seal, or with the first trumpet judgment. (I am not sure which).) There should be no argument that The day of the Lord and the day of His wrath are one and the same thing, just with two different titles.  When we see 1/3 of the earth burned, there should be no question, it is the START of God destroying the earth. He is a God of great mercy, so does not destroy the entire planet in one sudden burst of wrath. He begins with 1/3 destruction. But this 1/3 most certainly comes with His wrath.

By the time of the vials, His wrath has grown. He vents all his wrath in the vials of His wrath, but even here some of the vials are only on the Kingdom of the Beast.

• Brilliant! 1

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

I do not want you to be unaware, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud, and that they all passed through the sea. 2They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. 3They all ate the same spiritual food4and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ

So no, it was always Christ from the beginning.

You can imagine this is the Holy Spirit dwelling in their spirit, but it will be only imagination, not truth.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

54 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

In the Old Testament, The Day of the Lord would come to destroy the earth, and the sinners on the earth. This destruction begins either with the earthquake of the 6th seal, or with the first trumpet judgment. (I am not sure which).) There should be no argument that The day of the Lord and the day of His wrath are one and the same thing, just with two different titles.  When we see 1/3 of the earth burned, there should be no question, it is the START of God destroying the earth. He is a God of great mercy, so does not destroy the entire planet in one sudden burst of wrath. He begins with 1/3 destruction. But this 1/3 most certainly comes with His wrath.

By the time of the vials, His wrath has grown. He vents all his wrath in the vials of His wrath, but even here some of the vials are only on the Kingdom of the Beast.

Great rebuttal, and thanks for the confirmation LAmad. This now officially confirms what I was thinking. I am now sure this is the better interpretation of scripture. 

1 hour ago, Spock said:

I’m thinking the plagues in Egypt...they weren’t whole earth but was definitely God’s wrath.

The plagues in Egypt were for a specific time, and a specific purpose.  "Let My People Go".  Only Egypt had dominion over the Hebrews.  No other nations were in the mix.

In Christ

Montana Marv

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

My take on much of this is that God is positioning the worlds population to be in viewing distance of the 2nd Coming.  The first biggie is that 1/4th of the world population die, where?  Later 1/3rd of the worlds land mass burns, where?  Only in an area not needed for a trek to Armageddon.  Some of you may be able to figure this out.

My point is the "Woe"; is this a greater or lessor judgment.  If there are degrees of Wrath, so be it.  Lessor Wrath and Greater Wrath.  But the "Woes" are of much Greater Wrath.  My point in Trumpets Five and on.

In Christ

Montana Marv

8 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

That is beyond possible. Billions will die, the earth will be knocked out of its orbit, the water will be poisoned, the length of a daily rotation will be reduced from 24 hours to 16 hours. I won't give you the scriptures because you don't/won't believe them, but they're all written in Isaiah and Revelation.

Or the amount of daylight hours is less.   Do you really know what you are implying here.  Maybe the fulfillment of Matt 24:22.

In Christ

Montana Marv

2 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

My take on much of this is that God is positioning the worlds population to be in viewing distance of the 2nd Coming.  The first biggie is that 1/4th of the world population die, where?  Later 1/3rd of the worlds land mass burns, where?  Only in an area not needed for a trek to Armageddon.  Some of you may be able to figure this out.

My point is the "Woe"; is this a greater or lessor judgment.  If there are degrees of Wrath, so be it.  Lessor Wrath and Greater Wrath.  But the "Woes" are of much Greater Wrath.  My point in Trumpets Five and on.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Sorry, Marv, but it appears you have missed something. John does not tell us that 1/4 of the world population is killed; he tells us that the 2nd, 3rd and 4th seals (the horses with riders) are limited in their scope or theater of operation to only 1/4 of the earth. In other words, the red horse and rider, the black horse and rider and the pale horse and rider were limited by God as to where they could start wars, famines, pestilences, etc.

Yes, it does seem the woes get worse as each one comes. I agree. And the vials are worse than the trumpets.