Mary8

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  240
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

Scriptures that promise that the Lord will take believers prior to the tribulation: (some of these are from memory so I may need to fix.)

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:  and the dead in Christ shall rise first, then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air:  and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.  I Thessalonians 4:18  [So we can take comfort that He will catch us up to Himself.]

And to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.   I Thessalonians 1:10   [Those who do not believe in an imminent rapture  would add the word death after "wrath" and are erring.  It just says the wrath.]

Looking for that blessed hope and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ.   Titus 2:13

For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in his pavilion, In the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me.  He shall set me upon a rock. Psalm 27:10     [This specifically points to "the time of trouble," also called "the time of Jacob's trouble," "the tribulation," and shows that believers will be where God dwells during that time.]

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.    I Thessalonians 5:9  [This does not say wrath at time of death.]

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.  Heb. 9:28

Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.   Romans 5:9

Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.    Revelation 3:10   [The time of temptation, I believe is the time of tribulation, trial of all the world.]

Call upon Me in the day of trouble, and I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me.  Psalm 50:15     [I had saved this Scripture prior to 26 September 2017 when I realized  Psalm 50 contains details about the rapture, about Israel's response afterwards, and about the wicked and what they must admit do if they hope to find the Lord.]  

We have confidence to come into the holy place through the blood of Jesus.  Hebrews 10:19

Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest:  for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss; but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.  I Cor. 3:11-15.

Thou shalt tread upon the lion and the adder, the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.  Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him.  I will set him on high, because he hath known My Name.   Psalm 91:13-14

The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.   Psalm 34:7   

Psalm 50:3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.  4 He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.  5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.  Luke 12:32 

2 Peter 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished

2 Timothy 4:8  Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

John 14:3   And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Jude 1:14   And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

Isaiah 26:19-21  Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.  20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.  21 For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

I Thessalonians 4:18  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Mark 13:32-37 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. 33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. 34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. 35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: 36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. 37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.   [We are like the porter who was to watch the door:  commanded to watch.]

Luke 12:37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.  

2dec2017

John said in Rev. 4 he saw first the throne, then he saw the 24 elders sitting before the throne.   (Some else noticed that the elders  were in heaven before the descriptions of the tribulation.) 

Rev. 4:1-4  1 After this I looked, and behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. 2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.  3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.  4   And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

Edited by Mary8
to add Scriptures
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  240
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

John said in Rev. 4 he saw first the throne, then he saw the 24 elders sitting before the throne.   (Some else noticed that the elders  were in heaven before the descriptions of the tribulation.) 

Rev. 4:1-4  1 After this I looked, and behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. 2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.  3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.  4   And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

Edited by Mary8
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

Those left in Tribulation will be served wormwood coffee every morning.

• Haha 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

I know you're convinced of a pretrib rapture, sister in Christ.

It's not coming. Get ready for to be here till the end.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

A smack from a bus may be the end for some. Cancer maybe the end for others. Heart problems for others. Lungs for others. And you say  some will be here at the end. How Noble of you, one who does not know the beginning from the end.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 2

5 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

A smack from a bus may be the end for some. Cancer maybe the end for others. Heart problems for others. Lungs for others. And you say  some will be here at the end. How Noble of you, one who does not know the beginning from the end.

In Christ

Montana Marv

The left shall be served with wormwood drinks by the Lord, including the foolish virgins because Jesus says I know you not

8 hours ago, Diaste said:

The 2 Witnesses n 144000 Will replace the church in the Tribulation, foolish virgins are not needed n the only thing they can do if they survive all the famine calamities n wars is to refuse the Mark of the beast n die slowly of starvation.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00

On 7/6/2019 at 2:37 PM, Montana Marv said:

In Christ

Montana Marv

I have no idea what that means. We are taking about an event that is not going to happen and I wish that every believer is ready to confront the reality.

There will be no pretrib rapture. No bodily resurrection till after the A of D for those in Christ. It's not great news but it's the truth. Trust in the Lord to watch over us as we overcome the enemy.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

I also think that poor understanding has confused many. The DAY OF THE LORD, THE GREAT TRIBULATION is not the same as the tribulation from evil powers that many will suffer thru.

You have to really split up scriptures and jump thru silly doctrines to come up with a pre-tribulation rapture.

It just ain't gonna happen!! The soft western society expects this due to faulty teachings - Darby and the Scofield bible were shipped to many seminaries free, so it is not surprising that this has taken hold.

Tribulation is all around us NOW. Tell that to the parents of the kids roasted alive in that tin shed in Africa. Or the neighborly head-on-a-pole in certain Asian places. This kind of Christian persecution is building up and has a lot of momentum in certain parts of the world. It will get far worse and those that think that the 'great elevator in the sky' will soon land in their back yard are in for a surprise when it does not come.

This kind of thing will try the faith of many. So be prepared for a time you can scarcely imagine. Remember the miles of refugees during and after WWII. Those videos are available. Remember Russia in 1917. Pol-Pot and his ilk and all kinds of horrible occurrences are surely happening all around us.

It will get horribly bad and no survival seminar is going to prepare you for this.

It requires very little to set this in full motion, yet it IS NOT the 'great tribulation' that God talks about. The day of the Lord or the WRATH of God is different than the wrath visited on humanity from the Principalities and Powers although the Lord may use these to usher in His Final Days.

Just do NOT be confused about all the wealthy book peddlers of the 'end times' because none of us know for sure... BUT do NOT think there will be a pre-trib rapture. That is purely wrong-headedness.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

9 hours ago, Diaste said:

I have no idea what that means. We are taking about an event that is not going to happen and I wish that every believer is ready to confront the reality.

There will be no pretrib rapture. No bodily resurrection till after the A of D for those in Christ. It's not great news but it's the truth. Trust in the Lord to watch over us as we overcome the enemy.

It means you have no idea who will or who will not be alive at any point in time.

To say we will be alive as those in Christ at or near the second Coming is not forth coming.

Because the Bride is One, they all will go through similar trials. Even martydom for some. Yet none who have died in the past have been under the direct assult of the A/C and Satan.

In your narrative show where the Bride is one.

In Christ

Montana Marv