• Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, Worship Warriors said:

yes, the scroll is the title deed to the earth

Leviticus 25:23-24 law of redemption for the land

'The land must not be sold permanently, because the land is mine and you reside in my land as foreigners and strangers. Throughout the land that you hold as a possession, you must provide for the redemption of the land. (NIV)

“If your brother becomes poor and sells part of his property, then his nearest redeemer shall come and redeem what his brother has sold. (ESV)

God gave the earth to Adam but Adam forfeited it to Satan. The year of jubilee has now come when the earth is to be redeemed. A kinsman redeemer is needed to redeem the forfeited property. If a kinsman redeemer cannot be found, the earth would remain forever under the rule of Satan and the antichrist evil regime.

The Father holds the scroll in his hand. The scroll is the title deed of the earth, the destiny of the whole earth is in this scroll. A strong angel proclaims with a loud voice: who is worthy to open the book and to loose the seal thereof? Taking the scroll implies being found worthy to execute the action plans that are in it.

John wept much (Greek: to wail aloud with strong crying, to convulse) because no man was found worthy to take the scroll, to execute the battle plans that are in it and redeem the forfeited property. Leviticus 25:23-25 three conditions must be met to act as a kinsman redeemer:

The person redeeming the forfeited property has to be a near relative, a next of kin

He must be willing to act as a redeemer

He must be able to pay the price of redemption.

Jesus was the ONLY ONE found worthy to act as a kinsman redeemer. The word was made flesh and came to dwell among us. He took on the seed of Abraham and became a relative of the one who had loss possession of the earth. He is willing to act as a redeemer. He is able to pay the price of redemption through His blood because he is both the son of Man and the Son of God.

Jesus is seen as a lamb that had been slain and having 7 horns. It speaks of the depths of his suffering and of the heights of his victory. And He came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him that sat on the throne (5:6-7)

Jesus accepts the responsibility to cleanse the earth, make war with the antichrist and remove Satan off this planet. He accepts this responsibility as a man, as a kinsman redeemer anointed with the fullness of the 7 spirit of God. The prophecy of Isaiah 61:1-2, the spirit of the LORD is upon me because he has anointed me. There was a partial fulfilment of this prophecy at the first coming. Jesus lived in dependence of the anointing of the Holy Spirit at his first coming, and he will be dependent on the anointing of the Holy Spirit at his second coming.

https://worshipwarriorsministry.com.au/

Good post!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3

7 hours ago, Worship Warriors said:

It is important to differentiate between two types of judgment:

God’s judgment upon the wicked because of their wickedness.

Scripture tells us plainly that God put a difference between the righteous and the unrighteous, that the judgment due to the wicked will not fall on the righteous. God will either remove the righteous as in the case of Lot, before destroying Sodom and Gomorrah or He will protect the righteous as in the case of Israel in the land of Goshen. Israel was protected from all the plagues judgement that fell on Egypt.  God has not appointed us to wrath (1Thes 5:19)

The second type of judgement is persecution from the ungodly upon the godly that arises because of their righteousness.

All those that live godly shall suffer persecution (2 Tim 3:12). Jesus speaking to the generation in which He will return said you shall be hated of all men for My name’s sake …….( Mat 10:22 )….fear not them which kill the body but are not able to kill the soul but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell ( Matt 10:28)

In Revelation, the saints are sealed and protected from God’s judgments falling on the wicked. The Goshen principle will apply. The miracles of the exodus will operate: supernatural supply of food and water, the supernatural direction for the saints, the miracles of signs and wonders and the anointing to release prophetic decrees

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/237877-unlocking-every-66-books-of-the-bible/

This post may leave a truth unsaid: there are different "saints" in the bible. It will be those living in Judea (therefore JEWS) that begin to flee when they see the abomination Jesus spoke of. They will have supernatural protection.

The church is a different category of saints. The church will be raptured out of the earth just before God's wrath begins.

Then there is yet another category: in Rev. 12 there is a remnant of those who love Jesus. They will be those left behind at the rapture of the church who then turn to God after the rapture.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Worship Warriors said:

There are 8 direct passages about the rapture in the NT. In every single one of them, there is a time reference of the rapture occurring after the tribulation, after the appearance of the man of sin, after the resurrection of the dead. Go and check it out for yourself.

Mathew 24 (two references)

Mark 13

Luke 17

1 Corinthians 15:51-52

2 Thessalonians2:1

1 Thessalonians 4:16

2 Thessalonians 2:3

2 Thessalonians2:1

Now we beseech you, brothers, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together to him,

It speaks about the coming of the lord (second coming) and our gathering together unto him (rapture) as one event taking place together. The second coming and the rapture occurs at the same time.

1 Corinthians 15:52

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Here we have the timing of the rapture. It occurs at the last trumpets. The last trumpet is the 7th trumpets. Revelation 11:15, the 7th angel sounds the 7th trumpet to announce the second coming.” And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.” The second coming and the rapture occurs at the sounding of the last trumpet.

1 Thessalonians 4:16

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The lord descend from heaven with a shout with the voice of an archangel and with the trumpet call of God (second coming), the dead in Christ rise first (the dead has to be resurrected first, it’s a bodily resurrection), then we which are alive are caught up together with them to meet the lord in the air (the rapture when we are changed: our mortal body will put on immortality)

2 Thessalonians 2:3

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there comes a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

The second coming and the rapture cannot happen until the man of sin must first appear in the temple claiming to be God.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/237877-unlocking-every-66-books-of-the-bible/

This writer is mixing up two different gatherings. Paul did call the rapture of the church a gathering. But Jesus spoke of a different gathering that will come after the tribulation of those days. The gathering Jesus spoke of will be God gathering the Jews and Hebrews back to Israel as He has promised.

Paul's gathering will come just before wrath, which John shows us begins at the 6th seal, before the 70th week even begins.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

14 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Why do you say "nowhere" when you know Jesus is seen in Revelation opening seals?

There's no point in continuing if you're just going to misrepresent what I say.  Stay awake brother, and be on the alert.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  240
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Spock said:

Excellent rebuttal, Spock.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, Mary8 said:

Excellent rebuttal, Spock.

Thank you, thank you very much! (Said in my Elvis voice) 

im here to wash my brothers’ and sisters’ feet too....just like Messish did! 

On 7/19/2019 at 11:56 AM, Spock said:

No disrespect to you but do you know how many people here at Worthy have said “Jesus spoke these words to me?”

i believe Rev Man said something similar too, and he promotes a seals released in the final 3.5 years instead of already released. 

I admit, I am biased in that I don’t believe God is audibly speaking to us today. He speaks to us through his written word  and enlightens us through His Holy Spirit within us. 

I test every  utterance made by man through the word and I don’t see in the word that it is conclusive the  4 horsemen have already ridden. I’m sorry.....that’s my comfort zone. I would say the same to anyone....not just you.  As you know, so what on what I think? You don’t need my validation....I get that. 

Spock, please keep in mind, God is the same, yesterday, today and forever. He never changes. What does change is dispensations. However, we are still living in the church age. God is dealing with man exactly the way He did with the early church. The Holy Spirit is still the same. In other words, if God spoke to man in the early church, then He is still speaking. The difference is, today few hear Him. Read through the book of Acts and take notice how God continually communicated with the early church.

Of course, God continues to speak to us through His word. There is no question about that.

Next, consider when Jesus asked: who do YOU say that I am. And Peter answered that He was the Christ, the Son of the living God. Jesus then said Peter got that through revelation knowledge: God revealed it to him. Then Jesus said THAT (revelation knowledge) would be the ROCK upon which He would build His church.  Later Paul received, by revealed knowledge, the gospel by which we are saved and by which we will be judged.

Yet, today we have church after church will different doctrine, each imagining they are the only ones to get it right! How can this be if God reveals knowledge? I can give you the number 1 reason: most of the church of today has BYPASSED Acts 1 and 2. Period and end of story. Revealed knowledge comes by and through the anointing which we get by obeying Acts 1 & 2. Remember, Paul said that he spoke in tongues more then them all (put together).  Paul did a LOT of praying in tongues, and Paul walked in more revelation knowledge than any other writer of the New Testament.

23 hours ago, Last Daze said:

There's no point in continuing if you're just going to misrepresent what I say.  Stay awake brother, and be on the alert.

Sorry, I did not mean to misrepresent.  That was not my intent.

You wrote, " NOWHERE does it say that He opened seals to oppose the spreading of the gospel. "

Your idea here I guess, is that "to" represents purpose: Certainly God did not "on Purpose" oppose the gospel! It was HE who said "GO."

We have to understand, Satan was without any doubt in God's face to oppose Him sending out the church to the world. Satan was and still is the god of this world. We could guess the conversation went something like this:

God: "When this book gets opened, and the trumpets sounded: at the 7th trumpet you will be dethroned and lose your position as the prince of this world."

Satan: "Then I demand this book be sealed and the only possible way to get the book opened will be for a man to raise from the dead and escape from hell. Only such a man would be found worthy to open the seals. " Satan of course  imagined that no such man would ever come.

God: "Then the first seal will give me authority to send out the church to take the eternal gospel to the world."

Satan: "then I demand that the next three seals will give me the authority to stop the gospel with wars, famines, pestilences and wild beasts."

God: "OK, but you will be limited to only 1/4 of the world to do these things. The 5th seal will then be for the martyrs of the church age. And the 6th will be the start of judgment. At the 7th seal, the book will be opened."  i am convinced: Satan was SURE that no seal would ever get opened. Of course he was wrong.

We see glimpses of the war between God and Satan all through scripture.  God's goal with this book is to get all seven seals opened so that the book can be opened to begin the 70th week of Daniel. Then ultimately to get to the 7th seal and get Satan kicked off his throne and return the world to Jesus Christ, the rightful owner.

Satan's goal has always been to prove God to be a liar - to oppose Him in any way He can. His ultimate goal is to take as many humans to hell with him as possible, and so rob God of these people forever.

You will probably disagree. It is OK. No one can be dogmatic on things not written, unless they receive revelation knowledge. Paul was dogmatic: anyone that would teach any other gospel but HIS would be accursed!

Edited by iamlamad

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  240
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

On 12/2/2017 at 11:38 PM, Mary8 said:

Scriptures that promise that the Lord will take believers prior to the tribulation: (some of these are from memory so I may need to fix.)

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:  and the dead in Christ shall rise first, then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air:  and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.  I Thessalonians 4:18  [So we can take comfort that He will catch us up to Himself.]

And to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.   I Thessalonians 1:10   [Those who do not believe in an imminent rapture  would add the word death after "wrath" and are erring.  It just says the wrath.]

Looking for that blessed hope and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ.   Titus 2:13

For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in his pavilion, In the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me.  He shall set me upon a rock. Psalm 27:10     [This specifically points to "the time of trouble," also called "the time of Jacob's trouble," "the tribulation," and shows that believers will be where God dwells during that time.]

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.    I Thessalonians 5:9  [This does not say wrath at time of death.]

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.  Heb. 9:28

Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.   Romans 5:9

Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.    Revelation 3:10   [The time of temptation, I believe is the time of tribulation, trial of all the world.]

Call upon Me in the day of trouble, and I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me.  Psalm 50:15     [I had saved this Scripture prior to 26 September 2017 when I realized  Psalm 50 contains details about the rapture, about Israel's response afterwards, and about the wicked and what they must admit do if they hope to find the Lord.]  

We have confidence to come into the holy place through the blood of Jesus.  Hebrews 10:19

Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest:  for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss; but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.  I Cor. 3:11-15.

Thou shalt tread upon the lion and the adder, the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.  Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him.  I will set him on high, because he hath known My Name.   Psalm 91:13-14

The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.   Psalm 34:7   

Psalm 50:3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.  4 He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.  5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.  Luke 12:32 

2 Peter 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished

2 Timothy 4:8  Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

John 14:3   And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Jude 1:14   And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

Isaiah 26:19-21  Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.  20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.  21 For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

I Thessalonians 4:18  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Mark 13:32-37 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. 33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. 34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. 35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: 36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. 37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.   [We are like the porter who was to watch the door:  commanded to watch.]

Luke 12:37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.  

2dec2017

John said in Rev. 4 he saw first the throne, then he saw the 24 elders sitting before the throne.   (Some else noticed that the elders  were in heaven before the descriptions of the tribulation.) 

Rev. 4:1-4  1 After this I looked, and behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. 2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.  3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.  4   And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

I wanted to add verses here from time to time.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

1 hour ago, Mary8 said:

I wanted to add verses here from time to time.

Once, a teacher shared with me: "If you can't read five pages, read three, and if you can't read three, read one. And if you can't read one, memorize it so that you can ponder over what you keep in your heart---but do something." Hiding God's Word in one's heart will never let you down. :)

• Thumbs Up 1