• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

25 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And that is the thing .   Most in churches get caught up with signs , powers , gifts,

But they have no desire for the gospel , no desire or hunger for truth and righteousness.

Most , not all, but most go to church to be told THEY something , to have their dreams met , to have THEIR desires

BUT if our desires are FOR HE ALONE , then he gives us the desires of our heart .   IF our desire is on him above and no glory for us but only recognition to HIM

that heart HAS been changed by God.   The purpose of the church has squat to do with FIVE STEPS to a better ME,  or five ways to advance in life , money cares  and selfish

wordly ambitions.     The desire has to be GOD , if that is the desire IT SHOWS WHO really IS IN US.    This is why many get led into false revivals

other spirits.   I mean look at the core behind that tarot card ,  YOUR DESTINY...............that FEEDS THE EGO and FLESH , yet they say ITS THE HOLY SPIRITS guidance.

NOPE .  tis a spirit guiding all right and what is it feeding THE FLESH.    THE HOLY SPIRIT don't FEED the flesh it gives us power to CRUCIFY the flesh and pride of life

and etc.    SO many are flesh led and think its spirit led.    Goosebumps aint the work of the Holy ghost ,  specially when its something That exalts US .  nope that is fleshen desires

and wordly pursuits .  WHY we think JOEL olsteins FIVE ways books sell so much.  ITFEEDS the hopes and egos of the flesh.  IT don't honor GOD , it serves US.

TD JAKES , power of destiny.   YEAH , when did you ever hear paul speak like that and line it up with worldy pipe dreams and ambitions.  WE DIDNT

paul SERVED GOD and his mission was to ensure GOD was exalted , recognized above all.   Heck I even remember PAUL saying he was least than all the saints

DONT hear that from KENNY DO YA...............HIMS SOME BIG POWER O GOD SIS..............HIMS pride filled.  THE LOVE of money sucks anyone dry of the holy spirit

IF they ever even had it .

Amen to that brother, I agree.  I was just reminding of another aspect in scripture.  Because the bible says that these signs shall FOLLOW the preaching of the gospel, they need to go hand in hand.....Jesus sent His disciples to go preach the kingdom of God, the gospel, and it was in the context of evangelizing  that they healed and delivered.   And yes, I fully agree, there is far too much sensationalizing of signs and miracles and drawing attention to oneself, instead of letting not the right hand know what the left hand is doing.  There's such a Hollywood mentality in the churches and ministries nowadays....the churches don't even know they have imbibed of it.  What has happened to the simple, humble, dusty-sandal, homespun gospel that Jesus lived and demonstrated.  Now it's all about glitz and glam.....well Jesus is not in that.  It's not about the signs, it's about Jesus, His gospel.....i fully agree.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Amen to that brother, I agree.  I was just reminding of another aspect in scripture.  Because the bible says that these signs shall FOLLOW the preaching of the gospel, they need to go hand in hand.....Jesus sent His disciples to go preach the kingdom of God, the gospel, and it was in the context of evangelizing  that they healed and delivered.   And yes, I fully agree, there is far too much sensationalizing of signs and miracles and drawing attention to oneself, instead of letting not the right hand know what the left hand is doing.  There's such a Hollywood mentality in the churches and ministries nowadays....the churches don't even know they have imbibed of it.  What has happened to the simple, humble, dusty-sandal, homespun gospel that Jesus lived and demonstrated.  Now it's all about glitz and glam.....well Jesus is not in that.  It's not about the signs, it's about Jesus, His gospel.....i fully agree.

Yeah seeker friendly killed them too.    Who hear ever remembers JESUS saying , now lets not offend ,  um lets ask the unrepentant HOW or what would get them in church.

YEAH RIGHT .   asking the world for advice to win souls is was and always will be a DISASTER .  and it did , it destroyed , many fell away

and sure they caught lots of fish , the churches swelled that did this.   problem is them fish will be cast out .   win the world by fleshly means, omit truth

YA just caught wordly men who know not Christ but think they know both GOD and LOVE.   yet knows neither.

I have to admit ,   this generation preaches GOD is LOVE more than I have ever heard.  the thing is , THEY DONT KNOW EITHER.

they preach OF something they truly KNOW NOT .   a love not compatible with GOD AINT LOVE , A GOD that don't warn out of love for repentance , corretion

AINT the GOD of the HOLY BIBLE.  they under a ruse of satan and know it not.

• This is Worthy 1

26 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yeah seeker friendly killed them too.    Who hear ever remembers JESUS saying , now lets not offend ,  um lets ask the unrepentant HOW or what would get them in church.

YEAH RIGHT .   asking the world for advice to win souls is was and always will be a DISASTER .  and it did , it destroyed , many fell away

and sure they caught lots of fish , the churches swelled that did this.   problem is them fish will be cast out .   win the world by fleshly means, omit truth

YA just caught wordly men who know not Christ but think they know both GOD and LOVE.   yet knows neither.

I have to admit ,   this generation preaches GOD is LOVE more than I have ever heard.  the thing is , THEY DONT KNOW EITHER.

they preach OF something they truly KNOW NOT .   a love not compatible with GOD AINT LOVE , A GOD that don't warn out of love for repentance , corretion

AINT the GOD of the HOLY BIBLE.  they under a ruse of satan and know it not.

Oh yes........it's terrible and tragic beyond words what all this has done to the church........torn down its walls and the world has just flooded in and taken it over.  Such a desperate need to get back to the bible, what it actually says and teaches and just shut out and block our ears to all the nonsense man-made noise and rhetoric coming from those fallen churches......and their millions of books too, full of their own thoughts instead of the thoughts of God.

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

YA just caught wordly men who know not Christ

And this is such a good point too, brother...........many conversions are not real.......yes, the fish that get thrown back.....Jesus did talk about that.  It reminds me of wheat and tares, sheep and goats, as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/27/1957

6 hours ago, john1 said:

Have you had any success driving out demons like that passage is talking about, I never have.

Thank you, John.

Yes I have.
I offered the verse up for I know it works from experience.

Here's what the niv says just to put a different translation in.

29 He replied, “This kind can come out only by prayer.[a]

Thank you.
I pray He casts them out and off of me.

Proverbs chapter 10 verse 12

Hatred stirs up strifes: but love covers all sins.
Proverbs 10:12

Love covers all wrongs.

I believe true love will.
But I always bear this verse in mind too.

For without are dogs,
and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters,
and whosoever loves and makes a lie.

Revelation 22:15

Praise Jesus :emot-heartbeat:
Paul