• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

Hello All,

Not sure how to start this off with. When I have been wrestling with something that seems to be such a big deal. Here soon (this week) i will soon find out if i get the job i applied for. I applied for 2 different jobs, both called me in for interviews at the same company that I work for. 

First off, I know TIME can be a big deal. It is a important to be places on time or anything pertaining to "time". 

My issue is I am waiting to hear back on 2 important job advancements. Both seem to be promising. Lets call the jobs A & B. And i thought I wanted job B. But there is a "time" issue, of going in later than i normally do. And i keep thinking maybe look at it in a different light.

Then job A. Is early schedule for me which is my normal schedule with my job now. And I'm leaning towards the TIME. Why am I doing this? I am willing and wanting God to work things into my life.

I really want job A, it seems the more I think about the time. I prayed and prayed. I asked God to give me which ever He chooses, or.... if neither, then shut the door on both. 

Waiting with anticipation...and excitement. However, feeling as if this TIME is such an issue with me.

I am an early bird. 6am-3pm my normal time. I do garden in spring and I do help with 5 yr old grandson in evenings it varies on certain days thou. And working with a 9am-5pm, might stress me...or might enjoy it. Not sure.

Any advice would be helpful. Thank you in advance.

desi

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

48 minutes ago, desi2007 said:

Hello All,

Not sure how to start this off with. When I have been wrestling with something that seems to be such a big deal. Here soon (this week) i will soon find out if i get the job i applied for. I applied for 2 different jobs, both called me in for interviews at the same company that I work for. 

First off, I know TIME can be a big deal. It is a important to be places on time or anything pertaining to "time". 

My issue is I am waiting to hear back on 2 important job advancements. Both seem to be promising. Lets call the jobs A & B. And i thought I wanted job B. But there is a "time" issue, of going in later than i normally do. And i keep thinking maybe look at it in a different light.

Then job A. Is early schedule for me which is my normal schedule with my job now. And I'm leaning towards the TIME. Why am I doing this? I am willing and wanting God to work things into my life.

I really want job A, it seems the more I think about the time. I prayed and prayed. I asked God to give me which ever He chooses, or.... if neither, then shut the door on both. 

Waiting with anticipation...and excitement. However, feeling as if this TIME is such an issue with me.

I am an early bird. 6am-3pm my normal time. I do garden in spring and I do help with 5 yr old grandson in evenings it varies on certain days thou. And working with a 9am-5pm, might stress me...or might enjoy it. Not sure.

desi

I think it is important as a Christian to give all of your work issues to God. Ask God that His will be done in your life according to His plan and especially with this job issue. The problem with Christians is that they want control. They think that they can do a better job than God.They do not have faith and they do not trust. He will answer your prayers in His timing. He will answer with a yes, a no or a wait.... I have something better. He will open and close doors.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member

Thank you, and I do see the key word is "wait". I think one of the things God keeps bringing up is His timing. Feeling a bit off balance with work, with what God is showing me. And I do keep Him in with everything i feel. Most of all I am very grateful every day, with all He has done with my life. Just something there, can't seem to put my finger on it so to speak. Maybe, it's the excitement that's coming. I feel it, seeing with Eyes of faith, very much so.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:32 AM, desi2007 said:

Hello All,

desi

Hi desi,

How did the interviews go? It`s good that you give it all to the Lord. I did think, wow, early riser, and then I saw how you had time for your grandson. How very special for both of you, and for him to have a grandma`s (or nanna`s) special care, priceless.

Whatever happens it seems you are flexible and can do both, but the time with you grandson, I would place pretty near the top of priorities.

blessings, Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member

Hello Marilyn and thank you for your kind words, Yes my interviews went well (i felt very blessed to receive 2 interviews) just waiting for the outcome. I have mixed emotions as each day passes with excitement to now feeling perplexed..lol. Seasons in life never stay same, things change, people change, even jobs change. 

As for my grandson, he has 2 grandma's, and they (daughter & grandson) had to move back in with me at my house for a bit, and I see him more than ever. He needs stability with a home, and family. She has him in a catholic private school. His daddy isn't much in his life. He is too busy making another family. And life for all them will be even harder. The choices they make affects us all. And we are to help carry the burdens and as I look back and see things and I can't always voice my opinion with what I see. I am watching for God's hand in it all. Just doing my part and being helpful.