• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

Negative. Refer to the Scriptural facts below:

1The dragona [Satan] stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. [Antichrist] It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon [Satan] gave the beast [Antichrist] his power and his throne and great authority. 3One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

Parenthetics mine.

Quasar93

Dragon is one of Satans names. 

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

You pick up the Subject in Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev 13:1  And I(Satan) stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The seven headed beast that rises out of "the sea" of peoples and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.(Rev 17:15)  This is the one world political system   the New World order that is run by the Anti-christ. 

These 10 horns/10 toes (Rev 17:12) you will also see in Dan 7 are the same 10 kings.

Dan 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings(earthy flesh kings) that shall arise: and another shall rise after them(the 10 fallen angels kings, 10 horns of Rev 1712 Satan's angels); and he(little horn/anti-christ) shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

The seven heads are seven mountains (Rev 17:9.)  Mountains are symbolic of nations (Hab 3:6, Amos 6:1)

Rev 13:2  And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Rev 13:3  And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

The missing ingredient to this One world government is the supernatural element which is symbolized by the forth beast of Dan 7.

So the One world system will not emerge until Satan and his angels are cast to earth at the beginning of the 5 month hour of temptation.

Rev 13:4  And they worshipped the dragon(Satan the Anti-christ) which gave power unto the beast(7 headed political beast system): and they worshipped the beast(system), saying, Who is like unto the beast(system)? who is able to make war with him?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

25 minutes ago, 7trumpets said:

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

You pick up the Subject in Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev 13:1  And I(Satan) stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The seven headed beast that rises out of "the sea" of peoples and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.(Rev 17:15)  This is the one world political system   the New World order that is run by the Anti-christ. 

These 10 horns/10 toes (Rev 17:12) you will also see in Dan 7 are the same 10 kings.

Dan 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings(earthy flesh kings) that shall arise: and another shall rise after them(the 10 fallen angels kings, 10 horns of Rev 1712 Satan's angels); and he(little horn/anti-christ) shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

The seven heads are seven mountains (Rev 17:9.)  Mountains are symbolic of nations (Hab 3:6, Amos 6:1)

Rev 13:2  And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Rev 13:3  And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

The missing ingredient to this One world government is the supernatural element which is symbolized by the forth beast of Dan 7.

So the One world system will not emerge until Satan and his angels are cast to earth at the beginning of the 5 month hour of temptation.

Rev 13:4  And they worshipped the dragon(Satan the Anti-christ) which gave power unto the beast(7 headed political beast system): and they worshipped the beast(system), saying, Who is like unto the beast(system)? who is able to make war with him?

As I have posted several times before, Satan IS NOT the Antichrist.  The quote youmade of one of my posts shows you clearly, how the Scriptures refute you.  The Antichrist and the False Prophet are thrown into the lake of fire, at the end of the tribulation, recorded in Rev.19:20.  Satan is thrown into the lake of fire 1,000 years later, after Jesus Millennial reign on earth, recorded in Rev.20:7-10.   Review the following CAREFULLY, you have no argument against the Scriptures refuting you.

Negative. Refer to the Scriptural facts below:

Rev.13:1  "The dragona [Satan] stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. [Antichrist] It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon [Satan] gave the beast [Antichrist] his power and his throne and great authority. 3One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

Parenthetics

Edited by Quasar93
  • This is Worthy 1

9 hours ago, 7trumpets said:

When are you going to come to the understanding that Satan is a spirit creature while the Antichrist is a human being?  There is no way they can be the same person to say nothing of the Scriptures I have posted refuting your attempt to argue otherwise from an empty wagon.  All the Scripture you have posted are correct, but go nowhere in your attempt to prove Satan to be the Antichrist.  I already told you once before, the Antichrist is going to be thrown into the lake of fire, at the end of the tribulation, in  Rev.19:20.  While Satan is thrown into the lake of fire 1,000 years later, in Rev.20:10.  There is no way they can possibly be the same person.

Quasar93

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

They are not the same

Satan is the master of deception .... the antichrist is Abaddon/Apollyon in the human little horn of Daniel's visions [Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 17:8-18]

Abaddon and the little horn will be sent to the Lord's lake of fire at Armageddon [Revelation 19:19-20]

Satan will then be sent to the abyss during the Lord's millennial kingdom upon the earth [Revelation 20:1-3]

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

8 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

When are you going to come to the understanding that Satan is a spirit creature while the Antichrist is a human being?  There is no way they can be the same person to say nothing of the Scriptures I have posted refuting your attempt to argue otherwise from an empty wagon.  All the Scripture you have posted are correct, but go nowhere in your attempt to prove Satan to be the Antichrist.  I already told you once before, the Antichrist is going to be thrown into the lake of fire, at the end of the tribulation, in  Rev.19:20.  While Satan is thrown into the lake of fire 1,000 years later, in Rev.20:10.  There is no way they can possibly be the same person.

Quasar93

I wasn't going to answer you because of your rude replies.       Antichrist is not human he is a supernatural entity and so are his angels.

So where does it show that Satan is just spirit?   How do you think he impregnated Eve if he was just a evil spirit?

Granted he does have a UNholy trinity. 

E.W. Bullinger also states  "he"~ Satan stood on the sand of the sea.   So don't think I got that from you.   Its the same "great sea" the four winds of heaven striving upon in Dan 7:2.

Rev_19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Chapter 19 is speaking about the return of Jesus Christ. This verse is simply saying that the "one world political system" ie the political beast, and the false prophet(false Messiah), which is Satan's role as Antichrist, will also be consumed away for ever and ever.      Satan will be  loosed for a short time at the end of the Millennium as a final test.  But he will NOT be given a one world political system again for Christ is taking charge as King of Kings forever when He returns.    

27 minutes ago, 7trumpets said:

I wasn't going to answer you because of your rude replies.       Antichrist is not human he is a supernatural entity and so are his angels.

So where does it show that Satan is just spirit?   How do you think he impregnated Eve if he was just a evil spirit?

Granted he does have a UNholy trinity. 

E.W. Bullinger also states  "he"~ Satan stood on the sand of the sea.   So don't think I got that from you.   Its the same "great sea" the four winds of heaven striving upon in Dan 7:2.

Rev_19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Chapter 19 is speaking about the return of Jesus Christ. This verse is simply saying that the "one world political system" ie the political beast, and the false prophet(false Messiah), which is Satan's role as Antichrist, will also be consumed away for ever and ever.      Satan will be  loosed for a short time at the end of the Millennium as a final test.  But he will NOT be given a one world political system again for Christ is taking charge as King of Kings forever when He returns.    

The following Scriptural facts provided for you previously are what you call rude that refute your non-Scriptural interpretation in the identification of Satan and the Antichrist.  It will also be my last response to you pertaining to this subject.

Rev.13:1  "The dragona [Satan] stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. [Antichrist] It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon [Satan] gave the beast [Antichrist] his power and his throne and great authority. 3One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

>>>When are you going to come to the understanding that Satan is a spirit creature while the Antichrist is a human being?  There is no way they can be the same person to say nothing of the Scriptures I have posted refuting your attempt to argue otherwise from an empty wagon.  All the Scripture you have posted are correct, but go nowhere in your attempt to prove Satan to be the Antichrist.  I already told you once before, the Antichrist is going to be thrown into the lake of fire, at the end of the tribulation, in  Rev.19:20.  While Satan is thrown into the lake of fire 1,000 years later, in Rev.20:10.  There is no way they can possibly be the same person.<<<

Quasar93

9 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

They are not the same

Satan is the master of deception .... the antichrist is Abaddon/Apollyon in the human little horn of Daniel's visions [Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 17:8-18]

Abaddon and the little horn will be sent to the Lord's lake of fire at Armageddon [Revelation 19:19-20]

Satan will then be sent to the abyss during the Lord's millennial kingdom upon the earth [Revelation 20:1-3]

Negative.  Review Rev.13:18 that reveals to you, the beast out of the sea, the Antichrist, number 666, is a man.  Abaddon/Apollyon is a spirit creature, who by no means is the Antichrist.

Quasar93   

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Disagree .... [Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 13:1-4; 17:8-18; 19:19-20]

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

I would like to clarify a couple of things about the meaning of ‘Antichrist’.
Before we look at the antichrist however, I want to look at the real Christ. Who is He? Let us go to the scriptures to find out what and Who He claimed to be.

Matthew 12:6 But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple.

The temple, the priesthood, and the religious system of the Jewish nation go hand in hand. It was the mainstay and focal point of the life of Israel. Yet Jesus claimed to be greater. Greater even than the very High priest who no doubt would take great interest in hearing a report of these words. Greater even than the very law of God enshrined within. (Or at least it used to be). Only one person can be greater than any law of God, and that is the lawgiver.

38 ¶ Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

Jonah was the most powerful and successful of all OT prophets. In all 40 odd chapters of Jeremiah, there is no record of anyone at anytime taking the slightest bit of notice of anything Jeremiah said. Yet Jonah, on the strength of just one or two sermons, converted an entire city of the children of Ishmael totaling maybe 60,000 people. Nineveh. By any standards, that has got to be recorded as a very successful evangelistic campaign. Yet Jesus claimed to be greater than Jonah.

42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

Solomon was the wisest and wealthiest and most successful of any ruler of the ancient world. Yet Jesus claimed to be greater even than Solomon.

In the three startling claims as shown above, we have before us the threefold ministry of Jesus. Priest, prophet, and King.

It has been said, and I think wisely, that the Bible must be understood grammatically before it can be understood theologically. Anti– as in antichrist, according to Strong’s concordance, and like other words having the prefix ‘anti’, means at it’s most basic form “in the room of”, “instead of”, or “in the place of”.
In other words, ‘antichrist’ stands as a substitute. We all know that Satan works by deception. Yet many would claim the ‘antichrist’ will be one who will charge in on a black horse guns blazing with fury and hatred directed at all things Christian and opposing with great force the church. Pray tell me, how will the world be deceived by such a tactic as this?
In 2 Thess. 2:1 we are told that there was to be a falling away first, which will reveal the antichrist, or as Paul describes him, the man of sin or son of perdition. Now falling away in this instance is a falling into apostasy; divorce.
Any divorce necessitates a prior favourable relationship. The only other example of a ‘son of perdition’ is Judas Iscariot. Did Judas openly and with force oppose Christ? Did he attack His teachings and disagree with Jesus claims to divinity? Did he argue and debate everything Jesus stood for and seek the destruction of His followers? No. Not by any means. Judas betrayed Jesus with a kiss. He betrayed Him with an act of apparent love, fellowship, and friendship. He undermined and betrayed Jesus at the same time as claiming Him to be his friend!! This squares perfectly with the meaning of antichrist. Judas didn't set out at the beginning to betray Jesus. In fact, I would suggest that he may even have had Jesus' interests at heart, thinking perhaps to force His hand in openly declaring Himself as Messiah. In doing so however, Judas took over the ministry. He became a supplanter. The term 'antichrist' has in that sense meaning of supplanter. "In the room of", "instead of". Opposing yes, but not in open warfare, but subtly...deceptively...publicly confessing faithfulness and allegiance to truth...but effectually displacing the truth with a counterfeit. 
Antichrist is therefore a person or power who impersonates the offices of Priesthood as in ministry; the Prophet or spokesmanship; and the Kingly rule of Christ. The office that ministers for God, speaks for God, and rules for God.
Satan has many counterfeits. Now counterfeits are almost identical to the true. You do not get counterfeit 99$ notes. You get counterfeit 100$ notes. And unless you get trained and disciplined to know intimately the true 100$ note, you will not recognise the false. It has been estimated that every person in America who has regularly handled 100$ notes, has had pass through their hands a counterfeit at least 4 times a year! And not known it!!!!Unless you are intimately acquainted with the true Jesus, how will you recognise the counterfeit?
So how does Antichrist counterfeit the threefold ministry of the true Christ, as Priest, Prophet and King? Is there an entity in the world today who claims to do just this? Is there one like Judas who is betraying the Master with a kiss, all the while claiming to be a friend? Is there in the world today a religious system or religious ruler who claims to be the earthly representative of Christ as His priest, claiming to be a mediator between God and man? Claiming to forgive sin even?
Does this entity also claim the prerogatives of a prophet? Does it claim to speak for God in spiritual matters? Does it claim to stand as Gods spokesman on earth and claim that only through it’s authority can salvation be found?
And finally, does this entity also claim to be a king? Does it claim authority as a secular power? Does it exercise authority and power within the auspices of a church/state relationship?

I think you all know the answer is yes.There is an entity in the world today who claims all the above Godly prerogatives which belong only to Jesus Christ. Priest, prophet and king.This entity has set itself up as counterfeit and thus can be affirmatively identified as the antichrist, the impostor and impersonator of the true. And this entity can be found in the Roman Catholic church system.

In Roman Catholic theology is also the embedded principle of ‘replacement’ or ‘displacement’ of Jesus.The entire sacramental system is based on the premise that only through participation in the sacraments as administered by Rome, can anyone hope for eternal life. Rome does not recognise any path to eternity apart from that which she has ordained through the priesthood under the headship of the Roman bishop. Thus Rome has implemented a system of works that men must do, or tasks that men must accomplish, be it confession to a priest, penance, participation in mass, partaking of the Eucharist, pilgrimages to shrines or basilicas, recitation of the rosary, or prayers to Mary or the saints and many other ‘religious’ acts, all for the purpose of salvation. The Protestant principle of ‘sola fide’, faith only, is anathema to Rome. The Roman system is antichrist to its very core, and today is garnishing all its power and authority to once again rule. But its ambitions go beyond Europe. Gone are her limited goals of a European empire. Today she lusts for global power. 

She is the first beast of Revelation 13. A composite of all those ancient pagan literal powers that have gone before. Babylon...Meda-Persia...Greece...Rome. But no longer physical literal local powers, as prophecy is fulfilled in NT times, she is a global spiritual power. The second beast of Revelation 13 is the entity that gives the first beast its power. Satan, through the second beast, establishes the authority of the first. So who is the second beast? If the first beast is a global spiritual entity centered in Rome, what spiritual global entity is the second beast, and where is she centered? I suggest that the second beast is apostate Protestantism. Today religious news is full of articles declaring the new found friendship between Protestants and Catholicism. Not only is the current Pope boasting of how he is the only person with the moral mandate to rule the world, but apostate protestants such as Copeland etc are agreeing with him. And using the American legislative process and a pliant president,could very well in the near future place the antichrist on the throne has has always lusted for. Then you will see the fires of persecution rekindled. Europe of the dark ages will seem like a childrens birthday party in comparison. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

Every reformer, from the 12th to the 18th century, from Wycliffe to Luther, from Calvin to Cranmer, and dozens in between, pointed their collective fingers at Rome and proclaimed the Roman papacy as the Antichrist of prophetic scripture. Were they right? If one was to give any credence to modern Christianity's view, the reformation was a major mistake, and the reformers all religious radicals deceived and influenced by the times in which they lived. If however they were right, and the Roman Catholic Church is indeed the Antichrist as they claimed, then when one considers the current swell of interest in all things Catholic...the marked increase of late in unity with that system...and the current push by many leading Protestant pastors and clergyman to discard any further pretence to caring over differences of theological doctrines, then I would strongly suggest we are all in big trouble. 

Antichrist entered the 'temple of God' , the church, 1700 years ago, and today apostate protestantism is giving him the throne.