Quasar93

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

The antichrist is Abaddon/Apollyon in the human little horn at the time of the end of this present age

This fallen angel was sent to the abyss at the end of his 5th kingdom upon the earth just before the first century

And he will come out of the abyss to rule his 6th smaller and 7th larger kingdom during the 70th week decreed for Israel

This is Satan's plan

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

If God was prone to human emotions, he would be so utterly frustrated that after all the information freely offered in scripture as to antichrist's nature...identity...life-span...character etc (I could give a list of at least 10 clear identification characteristics which point unerringly to who it is) yet there is a vast array of opinions and interpretations pointing in all directions. I mean, with all the information offered it is obvious God wants us to be warned. He wants us to known of a surety, who it is. 

I don't know what the divine equivalent to frustration is but if there is one, there's surely a lot of it about right now.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,571
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 12/7/2017 at 11:08 AM, Daniel 11:36 said:

The antichrist is Abaddon/Apollyon in the human little horn at the time of the end of this present age

This fallen angel was sent to the abyss at the end of his 5th kingdom upon the earth just before the first century

And he will come out of the abyss to rule his 6th smaller and 7th larger kingdom during the 70th week decreed for Israel

This is Satan's plan

Shalom, Daniel 11:36.

LOL! Abaddon/Apollyon is a LOCUST! It's a BUG! It may be bigger than normal because the sound of its wings is part of the "running horses to battle," but it's still just a BUG! Just because it's called the locust swarm's "king" and a "messenger" (which is what the Greek word "aggelos" means) from the pit with no bottom (known), doesn't make it a supernatural creature!

And, what's up with the "5th kingdom just before the first century" and the other nonsense about a "6th smaller and 7th larger kingdom during the 70th week?" Wow. What an imagination! If that's "Satan's plan," he's STUPID!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

"LOL! Abaddon/Apollyon is a LOCUST!"

Are you insane?

This reprobate fallen angel is the king of the abyss where there are myriads of other fallen angels waiting to be released upon the earth during the coming tribulation period

Read your Bible son .... you have much to learn

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

there are not myriads of fallen angels in the pit....   there are a bit over 200....   the rest of them have been coming and going since the days of Adam and Eve.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

On 12/6/2017 at 9:03 AM, 7trumpets said:

I wasn't going to answer you because of your rude replies.       Antichrist is not human he is a supernatural entity and so are his angels.

So where does it show that Satan is just spirit?   How do you think he impregnated Eve if he was just a evil spirit?

Granted he does have a UNholy trinity. 

E.W. Bullinger also states  "he"~ Satan stood on the sand of the sea.   So don't think I got that from you.   Its the same "great sea" the four winds of heaven striving upon in Dan 7:2.

Rev_19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Chapter 19 is speaking about the return of Jesus Christ. This verse is simply saying that the "one world political system" ie the political beast, and the false prophet(false Messiah), which is Satan's role as Antichrist, will also be consumed away for ever and ever.      Satan will be  loosed for a short time at the end of the Millennium as a final test.  But he will NOT be given a one world political system again for Christ is taking charge as King of Kings forever when He returns.    

NO WHERE in Scripture does God say satan impregnated Eve.  NO WHERE in Scripture are satan and the antichrist called the same being.  The antichrist is called a MAN in Revelation.You are promoting heresy here and I pray that no believer buys into your misguided attempts at twisting Scripture to fit YOUR narrative. 

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 9:03 AM, 7trumpets said:

I wasn't going to answer you because of your rude replies.       Antichrist is not human he is a supernatural entity and so are his angels.

So where does it show that Satan is just spirit?   How do you think he impregnated Eve if he was just a evil spirit?

While I would not call him "just a spirit"  where in the world did you dig up that old story of him having children with Eve?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

3 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

NO WHERE in Scripture does God say satan impregnated Eve.  NO WHERE in Scripture are satan and the antichrist called the same being.  The antichrist is called a MAN in Revelation.You are promoting heresy here and I pray that no believer buys into your misguided attempts at twisting Scripture to fit YOUR narrative. 

Gen 3:14  And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

Gen 3:15  And I will put enmity(hate) between thee(the serpant/satan) and the woman, and between thy seed(serpants seed ) and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Mat 13:37  He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
Mat 13:38  The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

Mat 13:39  The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Mat 13:40  As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

Who do you think the serpant is?  Its satan,  the devil.  

Why do you think Cains (Gen 4)genealogy is different and separate from Abels. (Gen 5)

They were twins of different fathers but you have to take it back in the Hebrew.  

Gen 4:1  And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
Gen 4:2  And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

H3254 again
יָסַף
yâsaph
yaw-saf'
A primitive root; to add or augment (often adverbially to continue to do a thing): -    add, X again, X any more, X cease, X come more, + conceive again, continue, exceed, X further, X gather together, get more, give moreover, X henceforth, increase (more and more), join, X longer (bring, do, make, much, put), X (the, much, yet) more (and more), proceed (further), prolong, put, be [strong-] er, X yet, yield.

Again.

Gen 3:15  And I will put enmity(hate) between thee(the serpant/satan) and the woman, and between thy seed(serpants seed ) and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

"thou shalt bruise his heel",  Cains children did nail Christ feet to the cross.

"it shall bruise the head."

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The woman's seed will crush the head of the dragon, serpent.   He has many names.

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

John_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Who was the first murderer?   Cain who is the serpents seed. 

Edited by 7trumpets

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

1 hour ago, other one said:

While I would not call him "just a spirit"  where in the world did you dig up that old story of him having children with Eve?

The are called kenites.

1Ch 2:55 And the families of the scribes which dwelt at Jabez; the Tirathites, the Shimeathites, and Suchathites. These are the Kenites that came of Hemath, the father of the house of Rechab.

H7017
קִינִי    קֵינִי
qêynı̂y    qı̂ynı̂y
kay-nee', kee-nee'
Patronymic from H7014; a Kenite or member of the tribe of Kajin: - Kenite.

H7014
קַיִן
qayin
kah'-yin
The same as H7013 (with a play upon the affinity to H7069); Kajin, the name of the first child, also of a place in Palestine, and of an Oriental tribe: - Cain, Kenite (-s).

Gen 4:1
4 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.
KJV

that's pretty settled.

btw all the decendents of Eve were killed in the flood except Noah's family.  I don't recall any of them being Cain.