• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  220
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

You didn't post anything to back up your assertion that satan impregnated Eve or that satan and the A/C are the same being.  You are posting heresy and no believer should listen to anything you say or write.  I suggest you get yourself into a church and read the Bible as it is, not as you wish it to be.

I can't get over the trash people post, heresy. etc. and expect to get away with it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, Steve_K said:

I can't get over the trash people post, heresy. etc. and expect to get away with it.

It will only get better when the site leaders decide to put a stop to it.  I have been a member on other Christian sites and heresy or unbiblical posts were not allowed....ever.  And some I've heard about allowed anything and everything and that did not end well for them.  God's word is just that, His word, and the twisting or perverting of that word is a sin.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

14 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

You should never make gotquestions.org your primary source of information. They're mostly wrong, but you'll never find out if you don't test the spirit against what the bible teaches. The more you understand the bible, especially prophecy, the more you'll see a huge majority of opinions from gotquestions are man originated errors not inline with the bible. Let the bible be your final word.

This has been an ongoing thing for several years now.  Got Questions is okay but it's NOT the final authority on anything.  Cutting and pasting the words and opinions of mere men isn't conducive to reading and understand Scripture for one's self.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Problem is who gets to decide what is trash....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

"Problem is who gets to decide what is trash"

The Lord has already decided

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"Problem is who gets to decide what is trash"

The Lord has already decided

I've been here for about 14 years now and have seen thread after thread after thread where people read Gods word and not get the same understanding from it.....      so who gets to decide what the Lord decided and told us in his word?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

16 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Because got questions focus's on God's word. Their is a bunch of scripture to back up what they post. The only problem I have with them is they are a little bit too Calvinism for me. The problem is that people give their own words to what is written in the Bible. They do not read it literally.

Gotquestions is not the only one who focuses on God's word. In fact, there are people on this forum who also read the bible trying to put God's word first and foremost. And how do you know gotquestions isn't giving their own words on what is written in the bible?

I think you're putting too much emphasis on gotquestion and not enough on the bible. I can assure you, if you make God's word your first and foremost source of information by going to the bible over gotquestion for answers, you will become better and more knowledgeable than gotquestion someday. The truth will set you free.....free from gotquestions, who's writings can also be influence by the enemy.

Gotquestions gets their answers from other people, not from God. The bible is from God. If you look at their sources on the bottom of the page like the link you quoted me, most of the time their reference on prophecy comes from one individual: Paul Benware. Do you know who Paul Benware is or his background? He's not the author of the bible.

https://www.gotquestions.org/unholy-trinity.html

Recommended Resource: Understanding End Times Prophecy by Paul Benware

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

satan comes before Christ,that should tell you that satan is the antichrist

II Thessalonians 2:4 "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

Strong's Greek Lexicon Search Results

Result of search for "ANTI":

473. anti an-tee' a primary particle; opposite, i.e. instead or because of (rarely in addition to):--for, in the room of. Often used in composition to denote contrast, requital, substitution, correspondence, etc.

He's also the son of perdition

Strong's Greek Lexicon Search Results

Result of search for "perdition":

684. apoleia ap-o'-li-a from a presumed derivative of 622; ruin or loss (physical, spiritual or eternal):--damnable(-nation), destruction, die, perdition, X perish, pernicious ways, waste.

satan and only satan,by name has already been sentenced to death.

Ezekiel 28:18
"Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee."

Ezekiel 28:19
"All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more."

Edited by n2thelight

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

1 hour ago, n2thelight said:

satan comes before Christ,that should tell you that satan is the antichrist

I don't understand your logic here n2.

If satan comes before Christ, wouldn't that be Pre-Christ as in the Pre-Trib rapture? :emot-LOL: :emot-LOL: :emot-LOL:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

Satan's involvement is noted in Revelation 12 during the tribulation period

The Lord will come and immortalize is own of today just before the coming tribulation [Revelation 3:10]