7trumpets

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

The first beast is a "one world political system. 

The Second Beast
Rev 13:11  And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

"Like a lamb", meaning he looked just like the Lamb of God(Rev 5:8) He looks just like Jesus but spake as the dragon.   He is the dragon (Rev 12:9)

Rev 13:12  And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast(one world political system the 1st beast that has multi heads) before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

The political system receives a deadly wound to "one of its heads" and satan and his fallen angels heal that wound.

Rev 13:13  And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire(lightning) come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Rev 13:14  And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast
(system); saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Rev 13:15  And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

This image is of himself coming threw everyone's TV's and media devises.   If you don't worship him you will be "killed is a figure of speech" meaning to be put to death.   Death is one of satans' names (Heb 2:14).  You will be delivered up to him if you don't worship him.

He would fool no one if he went around killing people and then said he was Jesus.  

If you do worship him then you break the first commandment. 

Exodus 20:3  Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Exodus 20:4  Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Exodus 20:5  Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

We are not to worship angels or sticks,  images, nor bow ourselves to them.   

Rev 13:16  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

What is in your forehead?  Your brain,  are you fooled by Satan's deception thinking he is Jesus.     Its the mark of deception "ie "you think he is Jesus.

What do you do with your right hand?  Work, but they are working for Satan's new world order.    Giving suck is the term used for helping it along.

How about a electronic chip would that change your beliefs?  No it would not.

Mark 13:17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

Are you impregnated with Satan's deception and nursing along his system?

You either have the Mark of the beast or the Seal of God in your forehead. 

Rev 13:17  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

We don't participate in his system.    The mark is a matter of knowing that there are two Christ's are coming and the fake Christ is coming first.   If you don't know the difference, you will worship Satan thinking he is the true Christ and will be deceived.    Satan's rule is a 5 month period (Rev 9).     Also called 1 hour (Rev 17:12).

We don't take part in Satan's system.    There will be no buying or selling from Satan or his system.    Should remind everyone of the 10 virgins in Matt 25:9.   

Even Noah prepared for the flood (Gen 6).   A new flood is coming but its a flood of lies.  

Rev 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

Rev 13:18  Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Its simple knowing that Satan comes in the 6th trumpet, 6th vial, 6th seal.     The True Christ does not return till the 7th Trumpet.   6 comes before 7.

We don't meet the True Christ in these bodies,   for we are changed in a moment in the twinkling of an eye.

1Co 15:50  Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
1Co 15:51  Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep(die a fleshly death), but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52  In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump(there are only 7): for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

From our fleshly bodies into our spiritual or celestial bodies at the 7th trumpet.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, 7trumpets said:

The first beast is a "one world political system. 

The Second Beast
Rev 13:11  And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

"Like a lamb", meaning he looked just like the Lamb of God(Rev 5:8) He looks just like Jesus but spake as the dragon.   He is the dragon (Rev 12:9)

Rev 13:12  And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast(one world political system the 1st beast that has multi heads) before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

The political system receives a deadly wound to "one of its heads" and satan and his fallen angels heal that wound.

Rev 13:13  And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire(lightning) come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Rev 13:14  And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast
(system); saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Rev 13:15  And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

This image is of himself coming threw everyone's TV's and media devises.   If you don't worship him you will be "killed is a figure of speech" meaning to be put to death.   Death is one of satans' names (Heb 2:14).  You will be delivered up to him if you don't worship him.

He would fool no one if he went around killing people and then said he was Jesus.  

If you do worship him then you break the first commandment. 

Exodus 20:3  Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Exodus 20:4  Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Exodus 20:5  Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

We are not to worship angels or sticks,  images, nor bow ourselves to them.   

Rev 13:16  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

What is in your forehead?  Your brain,  are you fooled by Satan's deception thinking he is Jesus.     Its the mark of deception "ie "you think he is Jesus.

What do you do with your right hand?  Work, but they are working for Satan's new world order.    Giving suck is the term used for helping it along.

How about a electronic chip would that change your beliefs?  No it would not.

Mark 13:17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

Are you impregnated with Satan's deception and nursing along his system?

You either have the Mark of the beast or the Seal of God in your forehead. 

Rev 13:17  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

We don't participate in his system.    The mark is a matter of knowing that there are two Christ's are coming and the fake Christ is coming first.   If you don't know the difference, you will worship Satan thinking he is the true Christ and will be deceived.    Satan's rule is a 5 month period (Rev 9).     Also called 1 hour (Rev 17:12).

We don't take part in Satan's system.    There will be no buying or selling from Satan or his system.    Should remind everyone of the 10 virgins in Matt 25:9.   

Even Noah prepared for the flood (Gen 6).   A new flood is coming but its a flood of lies.  

Rev 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

Rev 13:18  Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Its simple knowing that Satan comes in the 6th trumpet, 6th vial, 6th seal.     The True Christ does not return till the 7th Trumpet.   6 comes before 7.

We don't meet the True Christ in these bodies,   for we are changed in a moment in the twinkling of an eye.

1Co 15:50  Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
1Co 15:51  Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep(die a fleshly death), but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52  In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump(there are only 7): for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

From our fleshly bodies into our spiritual or celestial bodies at the 7th trumpet.

Please show me Scripture in the Bible that gives a description of  the Antichrist that looks just like Jesus Christ. Just because it says that he had two horns like a lamb does not mean that he physically looks like Jesus Christ.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Looks "like" a lamb .... missmuffet is correct

The 7th judgment trumpet is different and will conclude the tribulation period .... not the last one either [Matthew 24:29-31]

And the last trump is the Lord's move to immortalize His own just before the tribulation begins

.... and the first trump for the Lord's own is this one [Revelation 1:10]

These two trumps are different .... neither are the same as the 7th judgment trumpet

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,441
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Well 7trumpets, I see you don't hold to the traditional scripture interpretations anyway...

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Please show me Scripture in the Bible that gives a description of  the Antichrist that looks just like Jesus Christ. Just because it says that he had two horns like a lamb does not mean that he physically looks like Jesus Christ.

2Th 2:3  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2Co 11:13  For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14  And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed(disguised as ) into an angel of light.

G3345 transformed
μετασχηματίζω
metaschēmatizō
met-askh-ay-mat-id'-zo
From G3326 and a derivative of G4976; to transfigure or disguise; figuratively to apply (by accommodation): - transfer, transform (self).

Dan 2:28 But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;

King Nebuchadnezzar was a type of Anti-christ.

Dan 2:31  Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.
Dan 2:32  This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,
Dan 2:33  His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay. Daniel describes the image of a man that represents a system that exists in the latter days.  (vs 28)   It has 4 parts.

It begins at the head,  that Nebuchadnezzar was the head of Gold.   He was the king of Babylon in history.   Satan is the head of gold that rules from Jerusalem his one world system in the latter days. 

You have many types threw out the bible.   

Edited by 7trumpets

47 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Well 7trumpets, I see you don't hold to the traditional scripture interpretations anyway...

No  I follow what the Word of God says. 

1 hour ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Looks "like" a lamb .... missmuffet is correct

The 7th judgment trumpet is different and will conclude the tribulation period .... not the last one either [Matthew 24:29-31]

And the last trump is the Lord's move to immortalize His own just before the tribulation begins

.... and the first trump for the Lord's own is this one [Revelation 1:10]

These two trumps are different .... neither are the same as the 7th judgment trumpet

There are 3 woe trumpets the 5th, 6th, and 7th.         

Rev 8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

27 minutes ago, 7trumpets said:

It sure does not look like it to me.

25 minutes ago, 7trumpets said:

There are 3 woe trumpets the 5th, 6th, and 7th.         

Rev 8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Ok. These are literal angels with a warning of the coming judgments. Those who are on the earth on those who inhabit the seven year tribulation.

Guest shiloh357
52 minutes ago, 7trumpets said:

No, you don't.  What makes you think "Looks like a lamb"  means that he looks like the "Lamb of God."  That is something you are imposing on the text.  The text does not say that.

Where does the Bible say that he is trying to make people think he is Jesus?   You appear to be really reaching for stuff and it is nonsense.

Edited by shiloh357