ive been cursed with bisexuality

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

i have always been attracted to men and women, and ive been denying it without seeking help since forever. its not something i want to hold on to.. it can go.. why doesnt it.. i dont want to be AN animal

Edited by PreacherM@n
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

You are not an animal.

First and foremost ....no matter what you hear God created you to love you and he does.

In Romans 7 Paul talks about the struggle he experiences dealing with things he knows he should do but doesn't and things he shouldn't do but does 

He then goes on to talk about how God helps us with His Spirit.

You may feel it is impossible and start to believe what others claim that "you were made this way", don't give in to that belief, it is just the sin of the world working in your flesh, seek the Spirit and the strength of God to help you fight against the ways of the world that would try to entice you away from God.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  104
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Psalm 37:4 is for you

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

32 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

This is not a bigger sin than any other, Preacherman, and you are NOT destined to carry this burden forever.  Whenever I have had a problem I just couldn't work through on my own, I have laid it at the foot of the Cross and asked the Lord to take the problem from me.  I've only done it twice and He took away my burden both times.  Trust Him and let Him help you. 

I agree with my sister Glory this is not what you are supposed to be. This is not how God created you and this is to have no hold 0n you.  You were created in the image of God. Do as Glory said, take it to the foot of the Cross and give it fully to Christ.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

27 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

I agree with my sister Glory this is not what you are supposed to be. This is not how God created you and this is to have no hold 0n you.  You were created in the image of God. Do as Glory said, take it to the foot of the Cross and give it fully to Christ.

I'm happy you agree, Rusty.  Where have you been lately?  :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,214
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

7 hours ago, PreacherM@n said:

i have always been attracted to men and women, and ive been denying it without seeking help since forever. its not something i want to hold on to.. it can go.. why doesnt it.. i dont want to be AN animal

Repent And keep on going.And just keep seeking Wisdom  , the helper ( Holy Spirit),,,this is what i do anyway..Seem to Work really well.God Bless.Agape

1Jn 1:9  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, PreacherM@n said:

While it is not normal to be attracted to those of the same sex, your situation isn't as bad as you think.  I agree with M.G. that God can take those feelings away, and you should seek his help, but in the meantime, look at it like this.  Lets say  you were not attracted to anyone but women.  You can't act on your attraction in all cases.  God's plan is still that sex is reserved for marriage, and nobody is supposed to be engaging in sexual activity with everyone they are attracted to.  It is about having boundaries. 

You find the right woman, you marry her, and are faithful to her.  You automatically know that the right person for you will never be a man, so you never go there.  At least you are attracted to women.  Seek the Lord about the unnatural affections, but you should be able to live a life pleasing to God by simply avoiding fornication.  Even those of us who are 100 percent straight know there are boundaries.  We can't just go around having sex with everyone we find attractive.  That would be living like an animal.  All fornication is wrong.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Leanne Payne's ministry is all about this and more. I went to a week long seminar of hers a few years back in Holland. http://ministriesofpastoralcare.com/

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  207
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

We ALL have to deal with temptation, you're not different than anyone else.

We're deferring the pleasure of this world, of the flesh, to be content with Christ in the spirit. Our bodies are going to die, never yield to it, never give it precedence over who you are and who God meant you to be. 

Pick up your cross and deny yourself. we ALL have to do it, there is no shortcut or easy way into heaven.... It's going to be a brutal process but it will be worth it in the end. You'll come out battle-hardened against sin, and others will see that you have a light that God placed within you and be drawn to you and in turn, to him... Seek like-minded accountability partners and groups to help each other resist wicked impulses, as it is best to face it with other Christians.

An image that might help you:

16602265_10206398773487057_4038712861408412734_o.jpg  

• Thumbs Up 2