missmuffet

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Why don't you answer my question?   You can't obviously....so you and the mainstream christianity think they can play God, and follow the pagan, non Biblical days and think you are "saved" and doing God a favour?     1st John says "this is the love of God, that we follow His commandments, and they are non burdensome"...you got a probblem with that obviously...as Jesus said "you honour me with your lips, but your hearts are far from me" Then I will say to you in those times, depart from me I never knew you, you who practice lawlessness"....Matthew 7...

Remember always, Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments and NOT the sungod/satan and his days of sunday, dec 25 and easter, all of which are NON Biblical and of pagan origins...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

Why don't you answer my question?   You can't obviously....so you and the mainstream christianity think they can play God, and follow the pagan, non Biblical days and think you are "saved" and doing God a favour?     1st John says "this is the love of God, that we follow His commandments, and they are non burdensome"...you got a probblem with that obviously...as Jesus said "you honour me with your lips, but your hearts are far from me" Then I will say to you in those times, depart from me I never knew you, you who practice lawlessness"....Matthew 7...

Remember always, Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments and NOT the sungod/satan and his days of sunday, dec 25 and easter, all of which are NON Biblical and of pagan origins...

Seventh Day Adventists are nonbiblical as well and yet you exist. 

4 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

Can you tell me where "christmas" or dec 25th or any of your other pagan days are blessed, sanctified and commanded by God in the Bible?

I don't HAVE pagan days.  Can you tell me where SDAs and their belief that the sin of the world was put onto satan is blessed, sanctified and commanded by God in the Bible?  That would make satan the Savior. 

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

Remember always, Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments...

Wrong. Salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus alone.   It is not also through His commandments.   That proves you have a perverted gospel that includes the commandments for salvation.   Anathema.

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Wrong. Salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus alone.   It is not also through His commandments.   That proves you have a perverted gospel that includes the commandments for salvation.   Anathema.

Correct.  I read this somewhere else just today.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

Heretoeternity banned from the topic.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1