HarvestLabourer

Discernment

3 hours ago, Billiards Ball said:

Thanks! I believe another important use of discernment (of spirits) is to know when you're dealing with a stubborn human and when you're dealing with a demon that can be mastered. The stubborn human is usually tougher!

i thought project mkultra has been discontinued

13 minutes ago, ytLiJC said:

i thought project mkultra has been discontinued

That's funny! ^_^

I'm not on LSD with CIA, MK Ultra kills, the Spirit gives life and rescues the demon-possessed!

Discernment is about knowing the truth. Truth is the ONLY reality. Anything not true is unreal. That is why it is so important.

Is it even possible for the human mind to know the Truth as He exist in reality? Maybe, the only thing we see clearly is Christ crucified. The understanding we glory in today will be the dark cave from which we emerge tomorrow. Faith and Hope in the unseen is the engine that powers the Great Commission. Our wisdom has no impact upon the Holy Spirits accomplishments.

"And so it was with me, brothers and sisters. When I came to you, I did not come with eloquence or human wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God. For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. I came to you in weakness with great fear and trembling. My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God’s power." (1 Corinthians 2:1-5)