• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/05/1984

On 12/7/2017 at 4:14 AM, Sol Man said:

Well god normally gives me notions but I have heard his voice now and again, apparently I'm a pain..

By the way your writing you obviously know how he communicates.

God was in control of my experience with the devil because the devil said to me kill my parents but only the once, if God was not in control he would have said that more often, the devil likes to laugh at misery..

I don't really tell people what I went through, done that been there with the psychologists and therapists and trainee nurses, there was one vicar I used to talk to.

This is just a fraction of the communication from God

Another fantastic experience was "The Wasp Incident"

There was a wasp buzzing around my room and I didn't want to flatten it and so I got the traditional cup and cardboard to apprehend the said wasp, I stood on a chair and the chair was a bit rocky and I said to god: (my life is in danger). I heard a voice within my mind saying: (no it's not).

The following Sunday at church there was a wasp in the church buzzing around the vicar pointed out, of all the places in the church that wasp could have ended up it ended up walking up the inside of my trouser leg, I thought it was a spider and so I shook my trouser leg and the Wasp fell out and I watched it walk 30 centimetres to my left and then it took off and flew away.. I didn't get stung.

This was God's sense of humour because of what I said in my room on that chair.

It's unbelievable but it actually happened.....

I was going to the shop to get some beer and I saw a homeless person and it was freezing here in England on that day, I thought to myself this homeless person must be really cold and so I gave him a beer....

I got back home and I grabbed my Bible and opened it at a random page, you wouldn't believe what page it was... PSALM 41

Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the lord will deliver him in time of trouble.

I closed the Bible and then opened it again and it was exact same page and the first thing I read again, the next day I was explaining to somebody and I got the Bible and opened it up and it was the exact page again.

All I can say is wow. The power of god, he's truly amazing, god does exist and he has shown himself to me, so considering the poor is close to God's heart....

That's just some of the stuff.

I have never been into the  occult.

But what you said is interesting to me of course, partly to get answers for what I went through..

Asking myself why me but I've come to the conclusion of why not me.

To be honest, I’m having some trouble understanding too. I’m not saying these incidents did not occur, but it seems a bit odd. 

Why would you give a homeless, freezing man a beer? (Perhaps that is what he was asking for? Or maybe was that all you had on you?) Personally, I’d give the homeless person some warm food, gloves or even money. 

I agree with what others are saying about seeking counseling from a pastor regarding this matter. Best of luck to you! 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, PrincessPeachy said:

To be honest, I’m having some trouble understanding too. I’m not saying these incidents did not occur, but it seems a bit odd. 

Why would you give a homeless, freezing man a beer? (Perhaps that is what he was asking for? Or maybe was that all you had on you?) Personally, I’d give the homeless person some warm food, gloves or even money. 

I agree with what others are saying about seeking counseling from a pastor regarding this matter. Best of luck to you! 

The incidents happened and I'm buzzing like a bumble bee, there's a good website about vibrating for God, lots of other people have experiences with God.

My experiences show that god does indeed exist and has a sense of humour, statistically these experiences would not happen normally, in fact you probably got more chance to win the lottery.

People look all  their lives to find god and never find him and so I thought I would shed some light on my experiences.

I did give the homeless person alcohol which was what I wanted to give him, it was a freezing night and alcohol would have given him a little buzz and warmed him up, I normally give frozen pizzas, well I did once but the point was God appreciates the thinking of the Poor.

I've seen a psychiatrist psychologist gynecologist transfer-ologist and a vicar and a pastor, me thinking my sense of humour is in there somewhere in the last bit.

I'm certain God used the devil to get me out of the house I was in, I spent 15 years in solitary confinement, god God fed up with my moaning and helped me and I love God for this and various other things like being a god.