Jump to content
MorningGlory

UFO believers think this is the best evidence to date of aliens visiting Earth

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Personally, I believe this 'UFO' is a Russian military craft.  What do y'all  think? 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ufo-fans-think-black-triangle-best-evidence-yet-alien-visitors-earth-121956175.html

I think that UFO's will become more popular. That is your opinion and speculation but I don't have a clue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say it is man made, but possibly fallen angel (demonic) technology. These have been around for a long time. 

  • Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Personally, I believe this 'UFO' is a Russian military craft.  What do y'all  think? 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ufo-fans-think-black-triangle-best-evidence-yet-alien-visitors-earth-121956175.html

Governments that are working on advanced technology whole-heartedly welcome the UFO conspiracy distraction as it keeps people from wondering what the government is up to.

The US government offers up lame explanations of UFO sightings on purpose.   They put out explanations that are intentionally implausible in order to incite conspiracies about alien/UFO cover ups that claim the government is hiding evidence of alien visitations to earth.

That way, they can keep everyone's eyes off of top secret technology and keep that information hidden from everyone including, and especially our enemies. The Russian government would be no different in using that kind of tactic to explain away sightings of strange Russian aircraft that are not yet part of public knowledge.

Several decades ago, they had the Stealth aircraft long before it was released to the public.   But if you had seen it in a test flight not knowing what it is, you could be forgiven for thinking that the strangely designed aircraft might of extra-terrestrial origin.

There is  a push through entertainment venues to prepare and condition everyone to accept the existence of extra-terrestrials.  Movies and documentary shows are meant to promote humanism and the existence of aliens, such as can be seen on the History channel, which is an anti-Bible, anti-Christian, humanist propaganda channel.

 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even UNICEF is pushing the alien agenda. Look up the commercial they put out in Chile awhile back. Just go on YouTube and search: "UNICEF Chile alien commercial" 

  • Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

I would say it is man made, but possibly fallen angel (demonic) technology. These have been around for a long time. 

Maybe so.  I don't believe in 'aliens' but I do believe in demonic.  It's probably a top secret Russian aircraft though.  Not saying it couldn't still be demonic even so.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Governments that are working on advanced technology whole-heartedly welcome the UFO conspiracy distraction as it keeps people from wondering what the government is up to.

The US government offers up lame explanations of UFO sightings on purpose.   They put out explanations that are intentionally implausible in order to incite conspiracies about alien/UFO cover ups that claim the government is hiding evidence of alien visitations to earth.

That way, they can keep everyone's eyes off of top secret technology and keep that information hidden from everyone including, and especially our enemies. The Russian government would be no different in using that kind of tactic to explain away sightings of strange Russian aircraft that are not yet part of public knowledge.

Several decades ago, they had the Stealth aircraft long before it was released to the public.   But if you had seen it in a test flight not knowing what it is, you could be forgiven for thinking that the strangely designed aircraft might of extra-terrestrial origin.

There is  a push through entertainment venues to prepare and condition everyone to accept the existence of extra-terrestrials.  Movies and documentary shows are meant to promote humanism and the existence of aliens, such as can be seen on the History channel, which is an anti-Bible, anti-Christian, humanist propaganda channel.

 

I could not agree more.  Especially about the History Channel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Maybe so.  I don't believe in 'aliens' but I do believe in demonic.  It's probably a top secret Russian aircraft though.  Not saying it couldn't still be demonic even so.

Could be demonic....   actually I think our government has been working with the dark side for a very long time..     So from my point of view it probably isn't the Russians......   more likely ours.  LoL

  • Thumbs Up 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, other one said:

Could be demonic....   actually I think our government has been working with the dark side for a very long time..     So from my point of view it probably isn't the Russians......   more likely ours.  LoL

Flying over Russia slowly at low altitude?  Anyway, the Russians are WAY more likely to be in bed with demons than our government.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Maybe so.  I don't believe in 'aliens' but I do believe in demonic.  It's probably a top secret Russian aircraft though.  Not saying it couldn't still be demonic even so.

I hear what you're saying, but when I say "fallen angel/demonic technology" I mean technology that is learned from a demonic source.  I hope that made sense.  I wouldn't be surprised if these are actual physical crafts .... but not "alien."  

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×