IGNORED

Trump officially recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital, orders US embassy move

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
7 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

... it does negate your false claim that my "issue with Trump is that he never does the right thing."

It wasn't a false claim, at all.  Even when you have make a begrudgingly make a left-handed admittance that what Trump did was right, you still find fault with it.   So you basically negate yourself on that one and my claim stands as true.

Guest shiloh357
7 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

What you said was premature at best. The rioters are just beginning to organize.

What I said was true at the time I said it, whether you have honesty to admit it or not.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

4 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

What I said was true at the time I said it, whether you have honesty to admit it or not.

This is what you posted.

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 5:11 PM, shiloh357 said:

I have friends who live in Israel and they say that these "days of rage"  are not how the media portrays them.  They are in isolated areas, most of the time, are usually contained and don't get a lot of support.

The way the liberal, anti-Jew media tries to make it look, is that all of Israel is basically on fire or something and that is not the case.  In many cases there are numerous tours taking place and none of the violence takes place in the locations where the tourists are located. 

It really isn't as bad as the media makes it out to be.   Israel is safer than Chicago, Washington DC, and Detroit.

The only reference you made to time was when they happen, not that they just happened. But another round of "rage" has just begun and according to Worthy news it's more severe than you made it out to be.

4 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

It wasn't a false claim, at all.  Even when you have make a begrudgingly make a left-handed admittance that what Trump did was right, you still find fault with it....

The only issue I had with Trump's attack on the Russian-backed Syrian airbase was that Islamic terrorists were grateful for the raid, and that didn't set well with me or MG. But the cruise missile strike was worth that price to send a message to Putin that Trump wasn't as "flexible" as Obama.

14 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

So, they are no longer fake news?

I have no idea what you are talking about.  I saw the leader of Israel's reaction to Trump's decision.  I am not taking the word of the fake news media in America.  

14 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

Prez Trump could have done nothing and it would have automatically happened back in June if he didn't take his son-in-law's advice and extend the waiver, which he did oh so quietly.

It was a major decision, and it makes sense he would want to carefully listen to advisors before acting.  Yes, he could have done it 6 months earlier, the President should look at the potential consequences before making critical decisions.  It was just fine to put it off for 6 months.  

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  102
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

The protests are already fizzling out, not that they were huge to begin with. Media reports suggested huge protests across ME, what a load of rubbish, in Kabul Afghanistan for example, their were about 200 people with signs...not really huge by any stretch lol 

All glory to God for the US decision to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel!

Edited by Kris
Addition
  • Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
9 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

This is what you posted.

The only reference you made to time was when they happen, not that they just happened. But another round of "rage" has just begun and according to Worthy news it's more severe than you made it out to be.

Yes, and everything I said was true at the time I posted that.   I have friends that live in Israel and they have noted that in the past, these "days of rage"  are usually never that large or as expansive as he media has tried to portray them in the past.   They are usually limited to certain areas. 

This is outside the norm and has gotten worse than they have before.  That doesn't mean that I what I said at the time was inaccurate. It was accurate at that time.   I never said that they would not escalate.

Even during both infantadas (yeah I spelled it that way on purpose), the violence was limited to certain areas.  They never attacked the tourists.  Tours of Israel went on unabated while both infantadas were in full swing.

12 hours ago, Butero said:

It was a major decision, and it makes sense he would want to carefully listen to advisors before acting.  Yes, he could have done it 6 months earlier, the President should look at the potential consequences before making critical decisions.  It was just fine to put it off for 6 months.  

There was a reason it was put off for more than just six months, and that reason was the current consequence of rioting in Israel.

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

There was a reason it was put off for more than just six months, and that reason was the current consequence of rioting in Israel.

No, it was not.   If that were the reason, it would have prevented from doing this time as well.   And most of the Arab world is not rioting.  It's just the knuckledraggers led by Hamas that are doing most of the rioting.